PDA

View Full Version : On a scale of 1 to massive ****, where does this girl rank?

russwest0
11-14-2014, 08:14 PM
I met her in high school, she talked to me first, and it was the classic high school crush. we were hardcore crushing on eachother for about 6 months but my parents divorced right before we met and I was living at my moms w/ no car and my mom was too strung out to let me go anywhere, so me and this girl couldn't hang out.

eventually she got tired of waiting and went with some other dude for a while, it ended, she came back, we texted for a while, but she couldn't hang out because it was summer and she was traveling out of state for like a month. so about 3 weeks into that month, we texted every day, would sometimes talk on the phone, etc, and on the 4th week, she has a new boyfriend.

dude basically f*ck man, this shit happened like 4 or 5 times and she moved out of state and we talked recently and she was going to visit here and we were finally going to just f*cking hang out, talk, catch up, etc. she said a bunch of shit this time about how she loves me and shit.

we stopped texting for like 4 days, i didn't care cause I was so busy, and then I texted her and basically just went off a gut feeling and said something like "the odds of you finding some other guy where you live and just instantly not caring about me are probably greater than the odds of this happening" and she just said "i found someone else."

man, this woman got me feeling like a bitch. I wasted like 5 years of my f*cking life playing a cat and mouse game for some ***** that never materialized into anything but depression, countless sleepless nights, and a bunch of f*cking problems.

f*ck women man. time to start finding some hoes and letting them do what they do best.

russwest0
11-14-2014, 08:17 PM
I didn't even want to text this f*cking **** anymore she just kept insisting that I don't ignore her so I thought I'd be f*cking nice and talk to her.

russwest0
11-14-2014, 08:25 PM
lol i just sent her a message basically exposing her exactly for what she was

her response "lmfao. bye, butthurt bitch."

when all I was doing was telling her that she was a ****, I knew it would happen, and most important of all, I don't care.

russwest0
11-14-2014, 08:26 PM
can you give us the tldr version

i dont even know how. this was the bitch with a lot of guy friends btw for anyone who was up in that thread.

JohnFreeman
11-14-2014, 08:28 PM
She couldn't get to the phone because she was too busy riding another mans c0ck, Simon.

russwest0
11-14-2014, 08:33 PM
She couldn't get to the phone because she was too busy riding another mans c0ck, Simon.

shit happens.

waseem780
11-14-2014, 09:07 PM
If I was you , I'd just ignore her and go out with any other girl(s) till she comes to your state then see what happens from there. You could maybe even send her a text saying "text me when you're here" and stop replying after that. You should've never had her on your mind for 5 years but it's ok find a new girl that always seems to help forget a past girl.

fsvr54
11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
A lot of us having female problems recently lol

russwest0
11-14-2014, 10:04 PM
A lot of us having female problems recently lol

Yeah. Most women are cuntbags dude.

Pushxx
11-15-2014, 01:54 AM
Women like to keep their options open. They always want to have a back-up plan for dick, support, or both.

You were her plan D that whole time. Lesson learned. Move on, man. Life is long. Have patience and don't let it rattle you.

Mr.Kite
11-15-2014, 01:55 AM
Pics