PDA

View Full Version : If I had a nickel for every time Kobe made a shot tonight..

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Id have one nickel.

dazzer87
11-15-2014, 01:28 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dragic4Life
11-15-2014, 01:29 AM
:roll:

SugarHill
11-15-2014, 01:31 AM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/466509/10981-ufc114_smallblast.jpg

great card

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 01:31 AM
http://www.exploretalent.com/chrissamuels

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
11-15-2014, 01:34 AM

:biggums:

Bosnian Sajo
11-15-2014, 01:34 AM
**** you :oldlol:

Heavincent
11-15-2014, 01:35 AM

Body type: athletic

Yeah right :roll:

SugarHill
11-15-2014, 01:36 AM

What's funny doe?

Collie
11-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Funniest comment on ISH today. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

zoom17
11-15-2014, 01:38 AM

:oldlol:

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 01:38 AM

Yeah....

Im a real life person. Amazing. Everyone here has seen what I look like and knows what I do. Bc Ive posted about it like a hundred times myself.

The fact that youre ALSO posting about it nonstop is utterly creepy and I really wonder if you realize how embarrassing your meltdown has become. Its not even an internet meltdown, its a life meltdown. Youve become my legit, for real stalker. Shit is honest to god creepy. You have real, actual mental problems. I dont really know what to say about it. Nothing you post about me is offensive or "exposing" me in any way in terms of what yiure saying, but the fact that you keep doing it actually IS moderately disturbing. Youre really kind of demonstrating your severe personal troubles. Awkwarrrrrrd.

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 01:41 AM
Yeah....

Im a real life person. Amazing. Everyone here has seen what I look like and knows what I do. Bc Ive posted about it like a hundred times myself.

The fact that youre ALSO posting about it nonstop is utterly creepy and I really wonder if you realize how embarrassing your meltdown has become. Its not even an internet meltdown, its a life meltdown. Youve become my legit, for real stalker. Shit is honest to god creepy. You have real, actual mental problems. I dont really know what to say about it. Nothing you post about me is offensive or "exposing" me in any way in terms of what yiure saying, but the fact that you keep doing it actually IS moderately disturbing. Youre really kind of demonstrating your severe personal troubles. Awkwarrrrrrd.

What can I say, I'm a Chris Samuels stan. I still believe in you and your career.

SugarHill
11-15-2014, 01:42 AM
Yeah....

You have nothing to fear. I think he's legit 15 or least sounds like one.

oarabbus
:roll: :roll:

Budadiiii
Kobe Bryant on Chris Samuels:

Yeah....

SugarHill
11-15-2014, 01:45 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZWQ3YOMtJaM/UEsnJKgjdkI/AAAAAAAACo0/miO-N7XEaFA/s320/black-kid-oh-snap.gif

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 01:47 AM

The main difference is I havent saved every picture of Kobe ever taken onto my hard drive, the way youve done with me.

DonDadda59
11-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Budadiii vs Starface: The Great Troll War of 2014 :eek:

http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/post/joker_eatin_popcorn_by_capnectoplasm_d39sa07_1.gif

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 01:53 AM
The main difference is I havent saved every picture of Kobe ever taken onto my hard drive, the way youve done with me.
Don't flatter yourself Chris, your cringe worthy photos are all over google.

I know how embarrassing it must be to be unemployed at the age of 30, still relying on daddies paychecks, but don't take that out on me.

You can dish it out on Kobe but you can't take it? Throw another tantrum about it, Chris, you balding wannabe!

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 01:56 AM

I know how embarrassing it must be to be unemployed at the age of 30, still relying on daddies paychecks, but don't take that out on me.

You can dish it out on Kobe but you can't take it? Throw another tantrum about it, Chris,you balding wannabe!

Where is the first one??

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 02:01 AM
Where is the first one??
If I had a nickel for every time I saw you in a movie...

I'd have no nickels.

Can I borrow yours?

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 02:03 AM

You can dish it out on Kobe but you can't take it? Throw another tantrum about it, Chris, you balding wannabe!

Look how badly you are trying to get me to argue with you and defend myself, unsolicited in a thread about Kobe. Obv its the only attention you can get from me, and the fact that you want my attention so bad is REALLY weird dude! Im not even famous yet! Your obsession is freakish Josh. You have real problems. You melt down over me on the daily. Its reallllly awkward.

Im cool with my situation, I feel no need at all to justify, deny, or explain ianything you post about me. Youre embarrassing yourself. Which I appreciate bc I dont need to do any of the work. Youre already taking care of the heavy lifting. But it kind of makes my neck hurt when I have to keep cringing every time you meltdown. I really feel sorry for you. Its troubling.

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 02:07 AM
Your spazzing out on the internet is a continuous cry for help. But I really cant help you dude, I dont know you. Im sorry. I wish someone could but really its not my problem. Youre a sad and lonely dude whose only outlet for ANYTHING is the internet, and youve got the gimmick accounts to prove it. One for every mood. Its sad you dont have real life avenues for your emotions but again thats really not my issue. I dont know you. All I can do josh is pity you from a distance, and believe me I do.

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 02:12 AM
Look how badly you are trying to get me to argue with you and defend myself, unsolicited in a thread about Kobe. Obv its the only attention you can get from me, and the fact that you want my attention so bad is REALLY weird dude! Im not even famous yet! Your obsession is freakish Josh. You have real problems. You melt down over me on the daily. Its reallllly awkward.

Im cool with my situation, I feel no need at all to justify, deny, or explain ianything you post about me. Youre embarrassing yourself. Which I appreciate bc I dont need to do any of the work. Youre already taking care of the heavy lifting. But it kind of makes my neck hurt when I have to keep cringing every time you meltdown. I really feel sorry for you. Its troubling.
Now I'm the legend of Josh? :biggums:

:facepalm

30 years on planet Earth living off mommy/daddy and still don't have a lick of sense.

Which is why your dumbass thought you actually had what it took to make it in hollywood. Flat-out delusional. Go make some friends in the real world and you wouldn't have to come on here all day, every day, with 10's of hundreds of alt accounts that you push nonsense agendas with literally on a daily basis, and you've been doing this for how long now? 7, 8 years? How sad is THAT, Chris... that's the troubling part of all this. Not me exposing you for the loser you are and always have been

Cocaine80s
11-15-2014, 02:14 AM
Now I'm the legend of Josh? :biggums:

:facepalm

30 years on planet Earth living off mommy/daddy and still don't have a lick of sense.

Which is why your dumbass thought you actually had what it took to make it in hollywood. Flat-out delusional. Go make some friends in the real world and you wouldn't have to come on here all day, every day, with 10's of hundreds of alt accounts that you push nonsense agendas with literally on a daily basis, and you've been doing this for how long now? 7, 8 years? How sad is THAT, Chris... that's the troubling part of all this. Not me exposing you for the loser you are and always have been
Why you such a hateful person bro?

Heavincent
11-15-2014, 02:15 AM

Yeah, you've just written hundreds of essays about him.

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 02:17 AM
Why you such a hateful person bro?
Drugs. Regret. Sadistic nature.

Cocaine80s
11-15-2014, 02:19 AM
Drugs. Regret. Sadistic nature.
Thats why i live a drug free lifestyle

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2014, 02:21 AM
If you had a nickel for every time Kobe bricked a shot tonight, you could afford a bean and cheese burrito from del taco and even have enough change left to tip 20Four in the drive thru

Rodmantheman
11-15-2014, 02:26 AM
If you had a nickel for every time Kobe bricked a shot tonight, you could afford a bean and cheese burrito from del taco and even have enough change left to tip 20Four in the drive thru

RRR3
11-15-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm trying to stay away from getting involved in these lbj/kb wars but....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

SugarHill
11-15-2014, 02:30 AM

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 02:31 AM
I'm trying to stay away from getting involved in these lbj/kb wars but....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
This coming from the guy who attempted suicide because of bullying....

You would think there would be an empathetic bone in your fat body but I guess not.

Keep bullying 20four like you used to get bullied bro.... I'm sure it will heal those emotional scars, you heartless ****

Rodmantheman
11-15-2014, 02:37 AM
This coming from the guy who attempted suicide because of bullying....

You would think there would be an empathetic bone in your fat body but I guess not.

Keep bullying 20four like you used to get bullied bro.... I'm sure it will heal those emotional scars, you heartless ****

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jayzd.gif

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-15-2014, 02:38 AM
If OP had a nickel he wouldn't have to beg for them anymore while watching people going to work every morning

Budadiiii
11-15-2014, 02:40 AM
If OP had a nickel he wouldn't have to beg for them anymore while watching people going to work every morning
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Megabox!
11-15-2014, 02:55 AM
:lol

dazzer87
11-15-2014, 02:59 AM
:roll: :roll: :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2014, 03:06 AM

oarabbus
11-15-2014, 03:07 AM

Spaulding
11-15-2014, 03:12 AM
Thats why i live a drug free lifestyle

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/umma-square.gif

imdaman99
11-15-2014, 03:12 AM
You must live in the hood, if you can afford anything edible for 65 cents :eek:

chosen_one6
11-15-2014, 03:19 AM
You must live in the hood, if you can afford anything edible for 65 cents :eek:

You've clearly never been to Del Taco. And that's a good thing.

20Four
11-15-2014, 03:25 AM
lol using my jokes now? Plus why you always talking about fast food for? And you seem to know so much about all the fast food spots in your area...Is that what your whole generation family did their whole lives??? Im sorry you couldn't use your brain and get a bachelors degree as a nurse like me but burger flipping would get to anyone after 40 years....its not too late though, you can start washing cars or shine shoes....

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2014, 03:35 AM
lol using my jokes now? Plus why you always talking about fast food for? And you seem to know so much about all the fast food spots in your area...Is that what your whole generation family did their whole lives??? Im sorry you couldn't use your brain and get a bachelors degree as a nurse like me but burger flipping would get to anyone after 40 years....its not too late though, you can start washing cars or shine shoes....
Shouldn't you be melting down patties on the griddle instead of melting down over posts?

20Four
11-15-2014, 03:38 AM
Shouldn't you be melting down patties on the griddle instead of melting down over posts?
You tell me you've been there 40 years? You are the one bringing me up out of nowhere.....I must have hit a soft spot with you burger flippers when I first told jameer and his alts to stop burger flippin....now you using it on me? You insecure about something? As I said I'm not ashamed to say Im a male nurse....something you say say when people ask you what you do...."Im a male burger flipper" LMAO

How can one double my posts in less a year?? You posting while flippin burgers? No wonder why you haven't made manager yet after 40 years....you keep using your phone at work....

pastis
11-15-2014, 03:40 AM
20four you are hating on people working at a McDonals or so?

what is your problem?

Cocaine80s
11-15-2014, 03:41 AM

J Shuttlesworth
11-15-2014, 03:41 AM
You tell me you've been there 40 years? You are the one bringing me up out of nowhere.....I must have hit a soft spot with you burger flippers when I first told jameer and his alts to stop burger flippin....now you using it on me? You insecure about something? As I said I'm not ashamed to say Im a male nurse....something you say say when people ask you what you do...."Im a male burger flipper" LMAO
lol wut? I'm just making jokes and you're typing paragraphs out. Keep taking internet forums seriously bud :cheers:

Imtheman
11-15-2014, 03:46 AM

How can one double my posts in less a year?? You posting while flippin burgers? No wonder why you haven't made manager yet after 40 years....you keep using your phone at work....
You're a little *****who likes to snitch and report people threads. You take the internet too serious. Gay nurse. :oldlol:

chosen_one6
11-15-2014, 03:55 AM

Makes absolutely no sense considering texting has only been around for about 10 years or so.

Graviton
11-15-2014, 03:55 AM
Is it safe to say for every 1 pro Kobe thread there have been 14 bashing him? :(

Doranku
11-15-2014, 08:09 AM

Holy shit. :roll: :roll: :roll:

plowking
11-15-2014, 08:38 AM

I don't even know the other poster enough to take sides in this, but this legitimately cracked me up. :oldlol:

NZStreetBaller
11-15-2014, 08:50 AM
holy hell this thread started all funny and sheit and then just got serial..... Btw what is wrong with burger flippers. somebodys gotta do it. I love burgers keep flipping em boys !!

funnystuff
11-15-2014, 08:56 AM

YouGotServed
11-15-2014, 09:01 AM
This thread is GOLD :roll:

sportjames23
11-15-2014, 09:16 AM
Mass meltdowns in this thread. :oldlol:

IMObjective
11-15-2014, 09:31 AM
holy hell this thread started all funny and sheit and then just got serial..... Btw what is wrong with burger flippers. somebodys gotta do it. I love burgers keep flipping em boys !!
Yeah, in Cali if you want to work for in-n-out burgers you gotta go to a college, for real.

Kvnzhangyay
11-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Yeah, in Cali if you want to work for in-n-out burgers you gotta go to a college, for real.

Nah you don't lol, at least not in the bay area

beastee
11-15-2014, 10:11 AM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/clap%20clap%20clap/grand/clap-clap-clap-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2242.gif

This thread has been a delight. I still think OP had the best burn to start, but man being an outsider on this forum is nuts. You some crazy mofos.

And, 1-14. That is freaking embarrassing. At some point you gotta hang em up.

TylerOO
11-15-2014, 10:31 AM

nathanjizzle
11-15-2014, 10:51 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/idrwjl.png

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/9d/64/8b9d64dd7a997f9c55116b167429a478.jpg

sportjames23
11-15-2014, 11:42 AM
Only at ISH. :oldlol:

Trollsmasher
11-15-2014, 11:50 AM
10/10 thread

Rodmantheman
11-15-2014, 02:59 PM

CavaliersFTW
11-15-2014, 03:02 PM

:wtf: story?

chazzy
11-15-2014, 03:05 PM
The fast food jokes are old. Budadii wins this thread :oldlol:

daily
11-15-2014, 03:09 PM
If you had a nickel for every time Kobe bricked a shot tonight,you'd have 65 cents

eSOL
11-15-2014, 03:30 PM

OMG Cocaine and J Shuttlesworth might be the be posters on this board hahahahah

zoom17
11-15-2014, 04:08 PM

KingBeasley08
11-15-2014, 07:42 PM

goddamn I missed the NBA forum.

Milbuck
11-15-2014, 07:55 PM
This thread..

http://i.imgur.com/GPn8A.gif
If you had a nickel for every time Kobe bricked a shot tonight, you could afford a bean and cheese burrito from del taco and even have enough change left to tip 20Four in the drive thru:roll:

Combat Wombat
11-15-2014, 08:02 PM

:applause:

red1
11-15-2014, 08:08 PM
if I had a nickel for every shot kobe missed last night he would still be a rapist

Shade8780
11-15-2014, 08:08 PM
I don't get this :oldlol: Does 20Four work in Taco Bell?

Or, maybe you guys are loling way too hard.

Smook A.
11-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Literally LOL'd :oldlol:

Combat Wombat
11-15-2014, 08:14 PM
if I had a nickel for every shot kobe missed last night he would still be a rapist

And if I had a nickel for every championship the raptors had won.........

red1
11-15-2014, 08:15 PM
And if I had a nickel for every championship the raptors had won.........
...he would still be a rapist

Combat Wombat
11-15-2014, 08:18 PM

.......and the Raptors would still be sitting on ZERO championships.

red1
11-15-2014, 08:19 PM
.......and the Raptors would still be sitting on ZERO championships.
http://cdn.niketalk.com/2/25/258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Ariza4three
11-15-2014, 08:19 PM
I don't get this :oldlol: Does 20Four work in Taco Bell?

Or, maybe you guys are loling way too hard.
so dumb it hurts

ralph_i_el
11-15-2014, 09:40 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/idrwjl.png

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8b/9d/64/8b9d64dd7a997f9c55116b167429a478.jpg
Damn that is one ugly jabba the hut lookin mother****er

JohnFreeman
11-15-2014, 10:19 PM

Im Still Ballin
04-16-2016, 11:36 AM
Body type: athletic

Yeah right :roll:

zeerghit
04-16-2016, 11:49 AM

ArbitraryWater
04-16-2016, 11:50 AM