PDA

View Full Version : Bu bu but but.. Tyson is done! Dalembert is better!

Cone
11-15-2014, 01:40 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

where are those knicks fans now? New York got FLEEEEECED by Dallas in that trade. Made out like cotdayumn bandits.

Now Tyson is beasting in Dallas while Knicks have Samuel Dalembert. Who honestly didn't see this coming? :oldlol: Come on Knicks fans, show your faces. I'd like to know how the Knicks didn't get robbed.

Tyson - 11/10 on 66%FG, 1.6BPG, 22PER IN 28MPG!
Dalembert - 2/5 on 34%FG, 1.6BPG, 11 PER

New York Knicks gonna Knick.

Knicks got fleeced.

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 01:53 AM
We know how this thing works. Weve seen it before.

Melo = Kobe
Tyson = Pau
Knick fans = Laker fans

Protect the volume shooting "superstar" (:lol) at all costs, throw everyone else under the bus. Fans are pathologically beta sheep. Theyll do anything to defend their alpha. Literally anything.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2014, 01:58 AM
Expecting knicks fans to know anything about basketball is like expecting Kobe to shoot 50%....it's not gonna happen. why bother?

andremiller07
11-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Expecting knicks fans to know anything about basketball is like expecting Kobe to shoot 50%....it's not gonna happen. why bother?
:oldlol:

Akrazotile
11-15-2014, 02:10 AM

:roll:

pastis
11-15-2014, 02:48 AM
its the Dirk Nowitzki effect

iamgine
11-15-2014, 02:52 AM
Whoever said Tyson was done was obviously wrong.

That said, to say Knicks got fleeced is also wrong. Knicks got rid of Felton and acquire Calderon. When he comes back, Calderon's gonna make a huge difference to this team.

Sarcastic
11-15-2014, 02:57 AM
The main component from NY's end was getting Calderon. Tyson had worn out his welcome, and tbh he will probably break down or get sick this year in Dallas. The purpose of the deal was not to get Dalembert. It was to get rid of Felton, and get a real point guard.

imdaman99
11-15-2014, 02:59 AM
Show posts where a Knick fan said Dalembert was better than Chandler, go on.

I just wanted Chandler off the team because it was clear as anything he quit on them last year.

chocolatethunder
11-15-2014, 10:49 AM
Show posts where a Knick fan said Dalembert was better than Chandler, go on.

I just wanted Chandler off the team because it was clear as anything he quit on them last year.
This.

I'm actually a Dallas/Sixer fan but no one said Dalembert was an upgrade from Chandler. Some may have said that Chandler was done but no one was excited about Dalembert. That trade was to get Calderon and get out from under some contracts. That being said, Chandler has been awesome and better than I expected. Calderon should help them because whatever is going on up there is an unmitigated mess. I expect them to be better after the all star break. I'm still having a hard time envisioning Melo in the triangle.

coin24
11-15-2014, 10:54 AM

Closet kobe stan, you bring the lawd up in every thread:lol

And pretty sure most people thought chandler was done, he looked like shit last season..

DMAVS41
11-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Whoever said Tyson was done was obviously wrong.

That said, to say Knicks got fleeced is also wrong. Knicks got rid of Felton and acquire Calderon. When he comes back, Calderon's gonna make a huge difference to this team.

To what end? By the time the Knicks could do anything...Calderon will be 35 plus and his contract will be coming up.

I mean...he's a nice player and all, but he's only moving the needle if he's like the 4th or 5th best player on a team.

I mean...it was a fine trade for the Knicks because they can clear their books and kind of reset now. And Larkin is going to be awesome imo, but the Knicks are in a pretty bad place right now.

Do they have their draft pick this year? If so, they should completely tank the season and then hope that cap space can be used to build out the roster.

If they could find a taker for JR Smith (who has a player option for next year) it would really be huge for them. More cap space and less time spent dealing with that clown.

secund2nun
11-15-2014, 11:05 AM
We know how this thing works. Weve seen it before.

Melo = Kobe
Tyson = Pau
Knick fans = Laker fans

Protect the volume shooting "superstar" (:lol) at all costs, throw everyone else under the bus. Fans are pathologically beta sheep. Theyll do anything to defend their alpha. Literally anything.

Great post. This is true. Clueless fans will just blindly defend their fake overrated loser "superstars" like Kobe and Melo while blaming their teammates.

NA2126
11-15-2014, 11:35 AM
Tyson fits the Mavericks system better than the Knicks system (or lack there of). He gave up on the Knicks a long time ago, maybe around the time of that series against Indiana in the playoffs? Nonetheless, he was always injured and never played at 100% capacity after his first season with the Knicks.

But, I don't recall anyone swearing Dalembert was an upgrade by any means in comparison to Chandler. But, anyone is an upgrade in comparison to Felton, so getting rid of that garbage alone was great.

smoovegittar
11-15-2014, 12:03 PM
Bitch, please...

You can HAVE Tyson crappy Chandler. Big attitude; small game. Knicks hit paydirt getting rid of his bloated contract and Raymond Felon. You think this Knick fan is gonna complain about Sam Dalembert when we're in a re-building year? I have no illusions - this team is only gonna win about 35 games this year. So troll away... NY will be in very good shape money and draft-wise for next season. :applause:

navy
11-15-2014, 12:07 PM
Tyson quit on the team, he also cant be trusted to perform in the postseason.

smoovegittar
11-15-2014, 12:10 PM
Tyson quit on the team, he also cant be trusted to perform in the postseason.
Repped. Thanks for keeping it real. Tyson's better days are behind him.

SCdac
11-15-2014, 12:11 PM
Outside of the money, who could be motivated on that Knicks team of the last couple years? Of course Tyson is going to play better in Dallas, better teammates (collectively), better coach, better system. Probably better chemistry too, him and Dirk seem like a good starting duo who hold each other accountable (complement each other's skills too).

Nets fan 93
11-15-2014, 12:41 PM
As others have said.. It was about getting Calderon and smaller contract fillers. Calderon is still yet to play

MiseryCityTexas
11-15-2014, 12:43 PM
If you watched Rockets games when they were a lottery team back in the day, you would know that Dalembert is a certified bum.

MiseryCityTexas
11-15-2014, 12:45 PM
This.

I'm actually a Dallas/Sixer fan but no one said Dalembert was an upgrade from Chandler. Some may have said that Chandler was done but no one was excited about Dalembert. That trade was to get Calderon and get out from under some contracts. That being said, Chandler has been awesome and better than I expected. Calderon should help them because whatever is going on up there is an unmitigated mess. I expect them to be better after the all star break. I'm still having a hard time envisioning Melo in the triangle.

Better than you expected? You already forgot when the Mavs won the championship, and Chandler was easily the best defensive player on that team?

chocolatethunder
11-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Better than you expected? You already forgot when the Mavs won the championship, and Chandler was easily the best defensive player on that team?

Better that expected based on his time/attitude with the Knicks. He's been gone since 2011 and wasn't healthy the whole time he was gone and seemed to have quit on the Knicks in a sense. So yes, better than expected. Of course he was the best defensive player on that team but I wasn't talking about 2011 I was talking about now.

niko
11-15-2014, 10:50 PM
No one said that. We were wondering if Dalembert would be cut to save salary. How that translates into "He's better than Chandler" is beyond me.

Is it envy that you live somewhere shitty? Or that your teams are small market or something? The Knicks are 2-8 but they are in your head. Why? How?

Was keeping Chandler for this year when he didn't want to be here a good idea? When there was literally zero chance of him being here next year?

Cone
11-27-2014, 12:05 AM
bu bububutt Phil won the trade!! :cry:

Tyson 17pts 25rebounds 2 blocks

dallas fleeceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the knicks. :biggums:

MellowYellow
11-27-2014, 12:08 AM

Dalembert 13 and 13 and 2 blks
Caldy 21 10 4 7 3's in yo face.
Get off me bro. Knicks won that trade, have fun with fatty felton.

jimmy77x
11-27-2014, 12:09 AM

What is your obsession with the knicks?

outbreak
11-27-2014, 12:11 AM

I wouldn't say the knicks won but they didn't lose either. Worked out well for both parties.

Cone
11-27-2014, 12:12 AM

im not a mavs fan.. and the knicks got fleeced in the trade!

your new C: 3pts 4rbs

calderon has one hot game, big deal.

Melo and the knicks stay losin :applause: enjoy missing the playoffs again

Tyson Chandler: 17 points 25 rebounds :bowdown:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-27-2014, 12:17 AM
knicks fans are ALL THE SAME:lol :lol i know alot of em in real time.......if a nikka on they team they hype him up to crazy ends.......when he out they trash him say he was never good and overrated:lol :lol