PDA

View Full Version : FIFA Puskas: Soccer Goal of the Year voting.....

9erempiree
11-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Go ahead and take a few short minutes to vote on the goal of the year.

Even if you are not a soccer fan, these goals won't disappoint.

Enjoy.

http://www.fifa.com/ballon-dor/puskas-award/index.html

sweggeh
11-15-2014, 07:56 AM
Its a travesty that this goal didnt make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-EaTwqNII

9erempiree
11-15-2014, 08:03 AM
Its a travesty that this goal didnt make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz-EaTwqNII

I remember that. Beauty.

There's another one from back in the days from Arsenal too. I wish I can find it, it was on some compilation video of amazing things or amazing people.

sweggeh
11-15-2014, 09:48 AM
I remember that. Beauty.

There's another one from back in the days from Arsenal too. I wish I can find it, it was on some compilation video of amazing things or amazing people.

It was probably from the Invincible days, they used to score some sick goals. You remember who scored it?

dannywpt
11-15-2014, 10:00 AM
My vote goes to the Kasami goal for Fulham. Many incredible goals

9erempiree
11-15-2014, 10:08 AM
It was probably from the Invincible days, they used to score some sick goals. You remember who scored it?

Don't remember but if I run into it, I will be sure to post it.

Skywalker
11-15-2014, 04:47 PM
My vote goes to the Kasami goal for Fulham. Many incredible goals

Voted for him as well.

I'd imagine James, Ibra or RVP will win it though.

sweggeh
11-15-2014, 05:44 PM
Voted for him as well.

I'd imagine James, Ibra or RVP will win it though.

Its a joke that Van Persie's goal is there.

LJJ
11-15-2014, 06:06 PM
RvP, not even a question.

Not only is it a gorgeous, supremely skillful and unusual goal, it's also the goal that led in the downfall and total humiliation of the most dominant national team of the modern era. The visual imagery of the goal, the setting, the implication. It's iconic. Probably the most deserving of all winners of this award so far.
http://i.imgur.com/448HYDE.jpg

sweggeh
11-15-2014, 06:09 PM
RvP, not even a question.

Not only is it a gorgeous, supremely skillful and unusual goal, it's also the goal that led in the downfall and total humiliation of the most dominant national team of the modern era. The visual imagery of the goal, the setting, the implication. It's iconic. Probably the most deserving of all winners of this award so far.
http://i.imgur.com/448HYDE.jpg

:biggums:

LJJ
11-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Yeah yeah. We all know you prefer a shitty tap in against an already defeated and supremely weak Norwich team in a weak and meaningless league game between a mediocre and a terrible Pl team, to a lobbed goal off a diving header from a 40 meter cross at the world cup in a mirror match between the last WC finalists that broke open the game and led in a new era.

Because you are a retarded troll.

sweggeh
11-15-2014, 06:20 PM
Yeah yeah. We all know you prefer this:

A shitty tap in against a already defeated and supremely weak Norwich team, to a lobbed goal off a diving header from a 40 meter cross at the world cup in a mirror match between the last WC finalists that broke open the game and led in a new era.

Because you are a retarded troll.

It seems you are the retard. It was a diving header...in the group stages. What the hell you talkin bout "New Era"? Spain sucked in the WC, that goal didnt lead to shit. They would have sucked whether that header went in or not.

Also, it is not all about "meaning" and "importance". If that was so important, why the hell do you think a goal from a random womens game with no crowd was included in the Top 10 nominees?

Stop being a homer, that goal wasn't even Top 10 in the WC. TFO here.

LJJ
11-15-2014, 06:21 PM
It seems you are the retard. It was a diving header...in the group stages. What the hell you talkin bout "New Era"? Spain sucked in the WC, that goal didnt lead to shit. They would have sucked whether that header went in or not.

Also, it is not all about "meaning" and "importance". If that was so important, why the hell do you think a goal from a random womens game with no crowd was included in the Top 10 nominees?

Stop being a homer, that goal wasn't even Top 10 in the WC. TFO here.

Spain was one of the top favorites to win the WC before that goal. You are literally retarded.

sweggeh
11-15-2014, 06:25 PM
Spain was one of the top favorites to win the WC before that goal. You are literally retarded.

Are you off your rocker mate? So what if they were favourites? When it came down to it, they sucked. Or you trying to say they were reduced to quivering wrecks because they conceded a goal that made the game 1-1? As if it was the first time Spain have ever conceded a goal right?

You have lost your mind *****.

knickballer
11-15-2014, 06:32 PM
That Ronaldo backheel was pretty nice and shouldn't the Zlatan goal vs England be nominated since that wasn't included in last year's voting? Or was that two years ago?

LJJ
11-15-2014, 06:34 PM
Are you off your rocker mate? So what if they were favourites? When it came down to it, they sucked. Or you trying to say they were reduced to quivering wrecks because they conceded a goal that made the game 1-1? As if it was the first time Spain have ever conceded a goal right?

You have lost your mind *****.

Lol. Continue proving you didn't even watch the WC.

No idea Spain was the dominant force in world football these past years. Literally no clue. I doubt you even knew they were the defending champs. Weak trolling effort anyway.

alenleomessi
11-15-2014, 06:46 PM
ill go with james

http://static.squarespace.com/static/51a2e9abe4b01fcfc7489cbe/t/53b4d8b8e4b0c3274b8a038d/1404360899686/

Cracking goal from the nation's golden boy that leads his country to their first 1/4 final ever

9erempiree
11-15-2014, 06:53 PM
To say that Van Persie goal is nothing is just hating. That goal was sick as hell and it was damn beautiful.

I was watching that game with my family and we were all ****ing impressed.

I didn't vote for it but I wouldn't mind if it won.