PDA

View Full Version : Rose out again?

Upgrayedd
11-15-2014, 10:46 PM
:facepalm :( :wtf:

Brook(lyn)Lopez
11-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Are you really surprised anymore?
Basically Rose will sit out for any old ache and pain now for "precautionary measures".
This time it is for his hamstring, but it's now a given he won't play a full season ever at this point.

CavaliersFTW
11-15-2014, 10:52 PM
Are you really surprised anymore?
Basically Rose will sit out for any old ache and pain now for "precautionary measures".
This time it is for his hamstring, but it's now a given he won't play a full season ever at this point.
:oldlol:

I can see it now, Rose sitting out days on end due to (completely normal onset) "muscle fatigue" and asking to be taken out of games due to (completely normal) "elevated pulse"... dude is now a legit paranoid hypochondriac :lol

SwishSquared
11-15-2014, 11:24 PM
Saw this on twitter, but the last time Rose played through hammy issues (that followed an ankle sprain) he tore his meniscus. Better to let him rest. When he plays, this Bulls team is awesome to watch. People that believe recurring extremities issues can lead to further problems think sitting him out is the best route.

STATUTORY
11-15-2014, 11:26 PM

I can see it now, Rose sitting out days on end due to (completely normal onset) "muscle fatigue" and asking to be taken out of games due to (completely normal) "elevated pulse"... dude is now a legit paranoid hypochondriac :lol
:oldlol: :oldlol: dudes gonna request a trade from chicago soon. murder rate too high, streets too dangerous, precautionary measures.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-15-2014, 11:27 PM

Most beta player in the NBA.

poido123
11-15-2014, 11:32 PM

You can laugh all you want about rose injuries, but you have 3 injury prone players on your team too.

Rose is still playing for the most part. I pity the teams who will have to face the bulls if they have rose in the playoffs this time round :lol

Can't wait for the Cavs implosion in the playoffs :oldlol:

Ramza
11-15-2014, 11:34 PM
Even more than Durant? :biggums:

D.J.
11-15-2014, 11:34 PM
There's no way he can ever stay healthy or play through pain. He might be struggling to stay in the league at 30.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-16-2014, 12:49 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: dudes gonna request a trade from chicago soon. murder rate too high, streets too dangerous, precautionary measures.
:lol

Budadiiii
11-16-2014, 12:55 AM
:roll:

D-Retard ain't the guy you moronic, sweaty, epilepsy having rejects thought he was, huh?

He needs to be eating brussels sprouts and cabbage, not skittles and High C.

nathanjizzle
11-16-2014, 12:57 AM
There's no way he can ever stay healthy or play through pain. He might be struggling to stay in the league at 30.

He can play through pain. He played through the pacers, hawks and heat series with a bum ankle and back pain
http://youtu.be/-MCTxTT3v1M

SamuraiSWISH
11-16-2014, 01:02 AM
He's too afraid of his body at this point if he's skipping games for general soreness.

nathanjizzle
11-16-2014, 01:11 AM
He better play on monday against cp3:mad:

Cocaine80s
11-16-2014, 01:33 AM

D-Retard ain't the guy you moronic, sweaty, epilepsy having rejects thought he was, huh?

Fudge
11-16-2014, 01:41 AM

nathanjizzle
11-16-2014, 01:43 AM

Why are you biting jabbars style. Thats pretty beta of you

Budadiiii
11-16-2014, 02:08 AM
Why are you biting jabbars style. Thats pretty beta of you
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif

CarlosBoozer
11-16-2014, 06:45 AM

AintNoSunshine
11-16-2014, 07:37 AM
You can laugh all you want about rose injuries, but you have 3 injury prone players on your team too.

Rose is still playing for the most part. I pity the teams who will have to face the bulls if they have rose in the playoffs this time round :lol

Can't wait for the Cavs implosion in the playoffs :oldlol:

Can't even remember when's the last time that happened...

nathanjizzle
11-16-2014, 08:51 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/incredulous.gif

http://i62.tinypic.com/el796e.png

kurple
11-16-2014, 09:08 AM
you should know, being the most beta poster on ISH

coin24
11-16-2014, 09:09 AM
you should know, being the most beta poster on ISH

:lol :lol :lol

Locked_Up_Tonight
11-16-2014, 12:28 PM
The Hall (if D-Rose never actually plays a lot for the rest of his career) is going to have a tough call to make 5 years after he retires.

Real Men Wear Green
11-16-2014, 12:39 PM
The Hall (if D-Rose never actually plays a lot for the rest of his career) is going to have a tough call to make 5 years after he retires.
If Grant Hill can't make the Hall I don't see how Rose can be let in if he doesn't start to play with the regularity and excellence expected of a great player.

DMAVS41
11-16-2014, 12:52 PM

Why?

He has no chance to make it if he is essentially irrelevant for the rest of his career from now on. Not deserving at all.

Penny Hardaway would have a better argument than Derrick Rose if his career is essentially over in your hypothetical.

livingby3's
11-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Bulls and the Suns really should work on something

Locked_Up_Tonight
11-16-2014, 01:02 PM
Why?

He has no chance to make it if he is essentially irrelevant for the rest of his career from now on. Not deserving at all.

Whether we like it or not. MVP matters. Penny and Grant do not have one.

DMAVS41
11-16-2014, 01:06 PM
Bulls and the Suns really should work on something

Bledsoe would be perfect on the Bulls...and certainly would make life a ton easier on Rose. I like that pairing a lot.

I don't know though...Gibson is super valuable as well...and the Bulls would not have much depth at the 4 and 5.

I mean...if they could get the money to work....something like Bledsoe/Tolliver for Gibson/Brooks/Snell/filler.

And then hope they can add something else to the front line as the season goes on?

I don't know...seems like Thibs would then just run Noah and Pau into the ground. The truth is that this Bulls team is pretty much perfect as is...just needs their 20 million dollar a year guy to play.

DMAVS41
11-16-2014, 01:08 PM
Why?

Whether we like it or not. MVP matters. Penny and Grant do not have one.

Meh...it won't matter if he's essentially done like you are saying.

It also matters how good these guys are/were. Hill was just a better player...and played for a long longer in this hypothetical.