PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS BOSH jumpballtip highlight video. witness history

Theoo
11-16-2014, 03:42 AM
CHRIS BOSH have one the best season start of all time !!! 8/9 !!! to the jumpball tip that are 88% , i have never see any start like these , that are HISTORICAL start to nba , i have tell him many time to twits and on these forum to improve hes jumpballtip , and he have clearly spend many thousands hours in off season work to hes form and jumpballtip , becuse right now it ARE MONEY form , you can see in these video he embarrass some the top jumpballtip centers in the league , such as dwight howard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmHhFxFzcp8&

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

oh men im so pumped for these season you well not imagine . AMAZING historical start by chris bosh in these jumpball tip , that well surely be to the record books after these season .. now onlyn question well he stay these hot ?? well he break camby record of best JT% in nba history ??

J Shuttlesworth
11-16-2014, 03:46 AM
Chris Bosh has been historically good at jump ball tip right? It seemed like he always got it the last few years

Theoo
11-16-2014, 03:51 AM
Chris Bosh has been historically good at jump ball tip right? It seemed like he always got it the last few years
yes before he go to maimi he are not so good , but he wanted to be champoinship caliber player in maimi and he practise alot , he have very good in 2011 and have SKYROCKET to hes jumpballtip in 2012..2013..and now 2014 he have historical start to these season , amazing how he improve to hes jumpballtip every year , give my very good confidence for champoinship this year

J Shuttlesworth
11-16-2014, 03:55 AM
yes before he go to maimi he are not so good , but he wanted to be champoinship caliber player in maimi and he practise alot , he have very good in 2011 and have SKYROCKET to hes jumpballtip in 2012..2013..and now 2014 he have historical start to these season , amazing how he improve to hes jumpballtip every year , give my very good confidence for champoinship this year
Damn, LeBron even made Bosh a better jump ball tipper :applause: Dat mentorship :pimp:

NZStreetBaller
11-16-2014, 07:32 AM
Roflmao what the hell did I just watch

jrong
11-16-2014, 07:32 AM
If only he had good FG%. Under 45%. A starting CENTER.

NZStreetBaller
11-16-2014, 07:34 AM
The other video in ur youtube videos. Is that your video??

r15mohd
11-16-2014, 08:49 AM

Bosh is not a true center...how many of his shots are truly under that 5-8ft range?

coin24
11-16-2014, 09:15 AM
Was distracted by Williams sticking his ass out and wriggling it around every time!!:lol

bagelred
11-16-2014, 09:20 AM
The jump ball tip is the most worthless activity in basketball. If you lose tip, you get ball start of 2nd and 3rd quarter...so makes no difference. Might be better to lose the tip.

jrong
11-16-2014, 09:23 AM
Bosh is not a true center...how many of his shots are truly under that 5-8ft range?

Doesn't matter. For a front court player, (especially one who takes the most shots on the team), that kind of shooting is unacceptable.

9erempiree
11-16-2014, 10:11 AM
The jump ball tip is the most worthless activity in basketball. If you lose tip, you get ball start of 2nd and 3rd quarter...so makes no difference. Might be better to lose the tip.

For 4th though?

Dresta
11-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Pretty useful in OT tho...

Theoo
11-16-2014, 10:52 AM
men another ignorent ish hoop member to the jumpball tip , your one my favorite poster but 30.000 postings and you dont know importance to the jumpballtip ?? it give team HUGE boosting to there confidence at start of game , it give them ball and say to the other team , these are my mother****er game, it give team the ball in most important quarter 4th quarter , and it put team to WINNING momentum in the game , these momentum wlel be used to make so many baskets , and give whole team so much confidence , that i say these quote:

85% of game are decided at first 5 seconds to the jumpballtip

Damn, LeBron even made Bosh a better jump ball tipper :applause: Dat mentorship :pimp:

i kinow for a facts that lerbron have practise hes jumpballtpi , and i have seen him get very nice jumpballtips , so maybe he have inspire him

navy
11-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Bosh shoots Over 3 threes game and is very effective from midrange. He fg% will come up, but no reason to expect him to shoot 50%+ all the time. The floor spacing and amount of points he scores outside the paint make up for it.

I<3NBA
11-16-2014, 11:59 AM
balls and tip, what's not to like? - Chris Bosh

lilteapot
11-16-2014, 12:00 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

pauk
11-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Greatest mix ever! :bowdown:

robert de niro
11-16-2014, 01:46 PM
there should be phantom camera footage of jumpballtips

Trollsmasher
11-16-2014, 01:48 PM
great sound mixing:applause:

StephHamann
11-16-2014, 02:26 PM
CHRIS BOSH have one the best season start of all time !!! 8/9 !!! to the jumpball tip that are 88% , i have never see any start like these , that are HISTORICAL start to nba , i have tell him many time to twits and on these forum to improve hes jumpballtip , and he have clearly spend many thousands hours in off season work to hes form and jumpballtip , becuse right now it ARE MONEY form , you can see in these video he embarrass some the top jumpballtip centers in the league , such as dwight howard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmHhFxFzcp8&

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

oh men im so pumped for these season you well not imagine . AMAZING historical start by chris bosh in these jumpball tip , that well surely be to the record books after these season .. now onlyn question well he stay these hot ?? well he break camby record of best JT% in nba history ??

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6WMAbe8NboU/UuKKQQNBOHI/AAAAAAAAB_g/Iq22u40V_eE/s1600/clapping.gif

Mr. Jabbar
11-16-2014, 02:31 PM
theoo, we need a new "who the better player" thread urgently

AboutBuckets
11-16-2014, 04:20 PM
theoo, we need a new "who the better player" thread urgently

This. Blind winged Larry Bird needs some new competition :violin: