PDA

View Full Version : how much of an insult is it to kobe that lebron ditched a team like Miami............

kennethgriffin
11-17-2014, 12:51 AM
.....because they werent good enough

- Dwyane Wade ( a 20ppg sidekick that shoots 50% )
- Chris Bosh ( a 24ppg capable sidekick that shoots 50% and can win MVP if he wanted )

arent good enough

coming a few games away from the nba championship = not good enough for lebron

seriously take this in.. imagine him trying to hold a conversation with kobe after this season...

"man you wouldnt believe how bad i had it dude. it was like hell. i barely made it through that season bro" - lebron james

then kobe looks back at him like................................

http://i57.tinypic.com/28hgy7d.gif

ImKobe
11-17-2014, 12:53 AM
Kobe made his own bed, he chose to sign an extension with the Lakers for that money.

He could have declined and signed with a contender this off-season. Nikka should have gone to SA and won his 6th with Duncan or some shit, nobody cares about ringchasing in the modern NBA - everyone's doing it.

Mr. Jabbar
11-17-2014, 12:55 AM
lebron would go full zen master over this laker team, an even more severe version of the 2011 therapy

9erempiree
11-17-2014, 12:55 AM
Lebron would demand 100 million to play with these scrubs.

Cocaine80s
11-17-2014, 12:57 AM
Lebron went back home to bring a ring for his hometown.

Kobe decided to put the final nail in the Lakers coffin by raping them internally. Wouldn't be surprised if we the the Lakers in Seattle a few years from now

kennethgriffin
11-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Kobe made his own bed, he chose to sign an extension with the Lakers for that money.

He could have declined and signed with a contender this off-season. Nikka should have gone to SA and won his 6th with Duncan or some shit, nobody cares about ringchasing in the modern NBA - everyone's doing it.

you talk about kobe staying as if it was a selfish act.

and if he took duncan money or left for a contender he'd be branded a ring chaser or a cheater

come on man

duncan gets away with bein a role player that stacks the deck with pay cuts because nobody pays attention to anything he does.

duncan isnt loved or hated like kobe. hes "respected" and "appreciated"... those kind of guys can do whatever they want

kobe cant

kobe actually has a polarizing effect on the world.

Chrono90
11-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Bosh and Wade are in their 30's. Passed their prime already for an athlete. He's thinking 3 seasons ahead. Not only this season.

Love and Irving are in the 20's going into their primes.

Crose
11-17-2014, 12:59 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

9erempiree
11-17-2014, 12:59 AM
Lakers conned Kobe to play with these scrubs. You cannot pay me enough to play with these guys.

kennethgriffin
11-17-2014, 01:01 AM

Kobe decided to put the final nail in the Lakers coffin by raping them internally. Wouldn't be surprised if we the the Lakers in Seattle a few years from now

no lebron went "home" because they had the 1st pick in the draft and he talked to kevin love and his thoughts on joining the cavs. that and having kyrie erving and the ability to form a new big 3

if lebron was dedicated to cleveland for the love of his home town he would have signed a longer deal than 2 years

you're tellin me lebron still leaves miami to join cleveland if the heat won the title or if the cavs had a roster like the lakers minus kobe?

common r*tard... think for a change

Cocaine80s
11-17-2014, 01:03 AM
no lebron went "home" because they had the 1st pick in the draft and he talked to kevin love and his thoughts on joining the cavs. that and having kyrie erving and the ability to form a new big 3

if lebron was dedicated to cleveland for the love of his home town he would have signed a longer deal than 2 years

you're tellin me lebron still leaves miami to join cleveland if the heat won the title or if the cavs had a roster like the lakers minus kobe?

common r*tard... think for a change
Yes

kennethgriffin
11-17-2014, 01:03 AM
Bosh and Wade are in their 30's. Passed their prime already for an athlete. He's thinking 3 seasons ahead. Not only this season.

Love and Irving are in the 20's going into their primes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxauqa7rJgI

JebronLames
11-17-2014, 01:07 AM
:oldlol: they're finally realizing how overrated kobe is, and it's leading to these meltdowns. It's like when you like a girl for a long time, and then when you finally get to know her, she's a bitch.

ImKobe
11-17-2014, 01:07 AM
you talk about kobe staying as if it was a selfish act.

and if he took duncan money or left for a contender he'd be branded a ring chaser or a cheater

come on man

duncan gets away with bein a role player that stacks the deck with pay cuts because nobody pays attention to anything he does.

duncan isnt loved or hated like kobe. hes "respected" and "appreciated"... those kind of guys can do whatever they want

kobe cant

kobe actually has a polarizing effect on the world.

yes he can

he could blame it on the FO for not doing shit with the roster to put him in a position to win, he only has so many years left and wants to retire on top

goes to a contender and puts up career high efficiency numbers, adds more Playoff moments to his resume and adds more fans in a new city to his fanbase...

Imagine Kobe in GSW's or Spurs' offense. Or playing in Memphis, that's built just for him with their defense and elite front court.

kennethgriffin
11-17-2014, 01:10 AM
:oldlol: they're finally realizing how overrated kobe is, and it's leading to these meltdowns. It's like when you like a girl for a long time, and then when you finally get to know her, she's a bitch.

dude its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

too late for i told you so's

stalkerforlife
11-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Kobe fears no situation.

He's the last alpha in basketball. Possibly the world.

Fudge
11-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Kobe fears no situation.

You are never wrong, which is why I love you soo much.

Eric Cartman
11-17-2014, 01:56 AM
Kobe fears no situation.

I still have faith in GOATbrook.

Loose cannon for sure, but alpha as ****.

sportjames23
11-17-2014, 02:45 AM
I'm failing to understand how Lebron jumping ship is an insult to Kobe.

sportjames23
11-17-2014, 02:45 AM
You are never wrong, which is why I love you soo much.

:biggums: