PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are getting creamed this season no matter what

Eric Cartman
11-17-2014, 01:40 AM
Might as well do it with Kobe putting up a great show for the fans that bought those expensive tickets.

Kobe showing ultimate showmanship.

Giving the people what they want:applause:

Cocaine80s
11-17-2014, 01:42 AM
I think the fans would rather see the Lakers win than Kobe build his retirement home with his bricks

SugarHill
11-17-2014, 01:43 AM
If you're going to lose badly, at least have Kobe put on a show.

keep-itreal
11-17-2014, 01:48 AM
I think the fans would rather see the Lakers win than Kobe build his retirement home with his bricks
:roll:

Milbuck
11-17-2014, 01:49 AM
I think the fans would rather see the Lakers win
Well then they're shit out of luck.

My ****ing Bucks have more wins in the first two and a half weeks of the season than the Lakers will have by Christmas.

Le Shaqtus
11-17-2014, 01:50 AM

Win with what? This is a D league team, or maybe even worse.

The Magic have won more games, that should tell you something.

sammichoffate
11-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Well then they're shit out of luck.

My ****ing Bucks have more wins in the first two and a half weeks of the season than the Lakers will have by Christmas.Hope ppl don't eat Venison for Christmas in Milwaukee. Dat avi though :cheers:

sammichoffate
11-17-2014, 01:52 AM
Win with what? This is a D league team, or maybe even worse.

The Magic have won more games, that should tell you something.UCF basketball might do better than LA atm :lol

Le Shaqtus
11-17-2014, 01:58 AM
UCF basketball might do better than LA atm :lol

I wouldn't go that far :oldlol:

coin24
11-17-2014, 02:08 AM
This team isnt winning shit anyway...

Only morons like DMavs think theyd win more with Kobe passing, genius must not actually watch any games...
Kobe passes and they just brick everything wide open unless its a dunk:facepalm :facepalm

Fu*k you Jim Buss you are an embarassment....

sammichoffate
11-17-2014, 02:11 AM
I wouldn't go that far :oldlol:I would, give the Lakers B.J. Taylor for Lin and they would go .500 before all-star break :oldlol:

KOBEtherealKing
11-17-2014, 02:16 AM
Lol at kobe and the lakers having multiple threads and they're the 2nd worst team. lakers suck but are still relevant that's all that matters :)

Milbuck
11-17-2014, 02:18 AM
I would, give the Lakers B.J. Taylor for Lin and they would go .500 before all-star break :oldlol:
UW could take the Lakers lol. Ranked #3 in the nation right now, should be #1..went to the game today, left around halftime when they were literally tripling the opposition's score at one point :oldlol:

sammichoffate
11-17-2014, 02:25 AM
UW could take the Lakers lol. Ranked #3 in the nation right now, should be #1..went to the game today, left around halftime when they were literally tripling the opposition's score at one point :oldlol:Even Milbuck agrees that a D1 team could shit on this Lakers squad :oldlol: :cheers: