PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler is Currently Averaging 21.3/6.3/3.4/1.4 on 53.3 FG% and 39.1 3PT%

no pun intended
11-17-2014, 03:53 AM
The transformation is nearly complete.

http://www.thenbasocial.com/images/players/chicago%20bulls/Jimmy%20Butler.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fgA3YGM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uxYtOK3.jpg

Cocaine80s
11-17-2014, 03:58 AM
They dont look alike at all

Fudge
11-17-2014, 04:01 AM
Jimmy Butler is too gangsta to be the next MJ.

oarabbus
11-17-2014, 04:03 AM
The transformation is nearly complete.

http://i.imgur.com/uxYtOK3.jpg

Looks like Chris Broussard "Multiple Sauces"

SamuraiSWISH
11-17-2014, 04:05 AM
Jimmy Butler is too gangsta to be the next MJ.
:facepalm

MJ is the toughest there is ... him and Bird.

Fudge
11-17-2014, 04:10 AM
:facepalm

MJ is the toughest there is ... him and Bird.
Gangsta =/= tough

I'm gangsta, but i'm weak as shit. I still do gangster shit tho...dealing weed/ecstacy, gang bangin, doing coke, etc.

Exactly how I see Jimmy. Ghetto dude from the slums of Texas that's just having a hot streak. He'll cool down soon enough.

SamuraiSWISH
11-17-2014, 04:22 AM
Gangsta =/= tough

I'm gangsta, but i'm weak as shit. I still do gangster shit tho...dealing weed/ecstacy, gang bangin, doing coke, etc.

Exactly how I see Jimmy. Ghetto dude from the slums of Texas that's just having a hot streak. He'll cool down soon enough.
Gantsa's are usually soft AF who think they're tough, right? That's why they roll in packs.

Anyway ...

Thanks for the clarification haha Jimmy has been the most aggressive he's been his entire career to start the season. We need that, but he'll cool down offensively. Still a juggernaut on man defense though.

:oldlol:

buddha
11-17-2014, 04:27 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

JebronLames
11-17-2014, 04:44 AM
:roll:

livingby3's
11-17-2014, 05:37 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol:

KOBE143
11-17-2014, 05:37 AM
Wish we get Jimmy Butler instead of Carlos Scruboozer.. Kobe would be a great mentor for him..

Jimmy Butler to Lakers 2015.. :bowdown:

chairman
11-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Wish we get Jimmy Butler instead of Carlos Scruboozer.. Kobe would be a great mentor for him..

Jimmy Butler to Lakers 2015.. :bowdown:
Since his rookie year I always projected him to be Kobe type player. I have high hopes for him and if he keeps it up, he will no doubt get there. Jimmy G Buckets

NBAplayoffs2001
11-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Scottie Pippen reincarnation?

Dragic4Life
11-17-2014, 12:32 PM
Wasn't Rose supposed to be the next MJ? What happened to that?:confusedshrug:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-17-2014, 12:36 PM
He is arguably the 2nd best SG in the world behind Klay Thompson. I think its still Wade but Jimmy has looked great so far. Best perimeter defender in da game behind Tony Allen IMO

kurple
11-17-2014, 01:09 PM
goat teammate

Undisputed
11-17-2014, 03:37 PM
Knees....if you have not noticed.

penny4president
11-17-2014, 03:45 PM
if he keeps playing like this, Bulls will be the biggest threat to LBJ's 3rd ring

NBAplayoffs2001
11-17-2014, 03:56 PM
if he keeps playing like this, Bulls will be the biggest threat to LBJ's 3rd ring

:applause: Jimmy Jordan is the best at defending LBJ. Destroyed him two years ago to end that overblown win streak.

penny4president
11-17-2014, 03:58 PM
:applause: Jimmy Jordan is the best at defending LBJ. Destroyed him two years ago to end that overblown win streak.
so true... that's why jimmy B. is a top 5 SG right now.. :cheers:

Hey Yo
11-17-2014, 04:23 PM
I love Jimmy's demeanor on the court and bench. Doesn't look like anything rustles his feathers to get him to show emotion whether it is positive or negative.

Looks focused at all times and smak talk would never bother him. The NBA needs more players like Butler.

nightprowler10
11-17-2014, 04:29 PM
Him and Jo are my two favorite bulls from the last couple of years. I am so happy to see him perform well this season.

oarabbus
11-18-2014, 03:18 AM
I love Jimmy's demeanor on the court and bench. Doesn't look like anything rustles his feathers to get him to show emotion whether it is positive or negative.

Looks focused at all times and smak talk would never bother him. The NBA needs more players like Butler.

So he's like Bizarro world Kawhi. They're both very similar

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 03:23 AM
So he's like Bizarro world Kawhi. They're both very similar
Butler or Kawhi right now? I honestly can't decide..I know the sample size is small, but he's not doing anything super unsustainable, it's not like he's draining insanely tough Curry-like 3s on a hot streak, he just visibly looks like an improved player...ball handling, jumper, attacking and finishing at the rim, passing, awareness, confidence, all of it much improved. Dude looks like a fringe all-star on offense, while still being a top 3 perimeter defender.

dontgetchoked
11-18-2014, 03:30 AM
Butler or Kawhi right now? I honestly can't decide..I know the sample size is small, but he's not doing anything super unsustainable, it's not like he's draining insanely tough Curry-like 3s on a hot streak, he just visibly looks like an improved player...ball handling, jumper, attacking and finishing at the rim, passing, awareness, confidence, all of it much improved. Dude looks like a fringe all-star on offense, while still being a top 3 perimeter defender.

i think it is sustainable. Obviously i'm extremely optimistic, being a bulls fan, but the way he's getting his points, in the post, off cuts, getting to the line, and sweet midrange jumpers, he's been able to do for a while, but he's so much more aggressive this year. his confidence is high as a mother****er right now. He has the physical tools to body smaller guards in the post, and his ball handling is improved. He shot 40% from three 2 years ago, so its not like he can't shoot, i think last season was an outlier. He played a lot of minutes and was hurt for much of the year. he has been our most consistent player this season and is our leading scorer atm. Most improved player 2015: Jimmy G Buckets.

and i forgot his playmaking has been great so far too. averaging like 4 assists.

bdreason
11-18-2014, 03:57 AM
Jimmy Butler is the real deal. This is the 2nd game I watched him play this year, and he's much improved. He's just making better decisions, and playing with more confidence.

I think the big question is whether Butler can sustain this offensive output, while also playing elite defense. Reminds me a bit of last season when Paul George really put it together offensively, which catapulted him into superstar status. George wasn't able to sustain the offensive production, so it will be interesting to see what happens with Jimmy.

andremiller07
11-18-2014, 04:00 AM
6'7 Wes Mattews on crack, dude's a animal

All Net
11-18-2014, 04:16 AM
All star this year but I worry about his mins that he's being forced to play