PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead (TV & Comics Discussion)

sixerfan82
11-17-2014, 02:47 PM
Starting this since i couldn't find the other link.

Seems like Eugene is following his comic storyline, which means he could end up with the same love interest.

Part of me is hoping that Abraham replaces Daryl, only because some of these season 1 characters need to go and Abraham is clearly just as capable.

Thoughts?

Tarik One
11-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Yo, stop mentioning the comics in this thread.......oh wait...

ZeN
11-17-2014, 04:00 PM
The main big The Walking Dead thread is literally on the first page.

Doesn't get more fail than this..

sixerfan82
11-17-2014, 04:38 PM
The main big The Walking Dead thread is literally on the first page.

Doesn't get more fail than this..

You mean the one that is titled 'television' only? yea doesnt get more fail than this.

Besides, you cant live in a bubble by saying 'lalala comics dont exist' when EVERYONE ELSE is discussing them.

So I made this.

RonSwanson
11-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Can't wait for them to get the eff out of Atlanta. There's not much more they can do there and the episodes are dragging out storylines now. Can't wait for Alexandria, Safe Zone, Negan, etc... but that probably won't be for another 2 seasons or so.

ZeN
11-17-2014, 05:19 PM
You mean the one that is titled 'television' only? yea doesnt get more fail than this.

Besides, you cant live in a bubble by saying 'lalala comics dont exist' when EVERYONE ELSE is discussing them.

So I made this.
You are the one that stated that you started this because you couldnt find the other link. To find that link you would have simply had to look in the first page.

So you are making a comparison thread? If that was you're intention it would be clearer to state that in the OP or thread title.

Andrew Wiggins
11-17-2014, 05:27 PM
You are the one that stated that you started this because you couldnt find the other link. To find that link you would have simply had to look in the first page.

So you are making a comparison thread? If that was you're intention it would be clearer to state that in the OP or thread title.

holy shit this guy takes this message board business way too seriously :roll:

sixerfan82
11-17-2014, 05:28 PM
Can't wait for them to get the eff out of Atlanta. There's not much more they can do there and the episodes are dragging out storylines now. Can't wait for Alexandria, Safe Zone, Negan, etc... but that probably won't be for another 2 seasons or so.

I think we went up @ Alexandria at seasons end and then Negan gets introduced before season 7, MAYBE as MSF for season 6.