PDA

View Full Version : Nick Young is back tomorrow

konex
11-17-2014, 10:16 PM
So happy he's back. He actually has balls and doesn't need Kobe to spoonfeed him to score :applause: :cheers: :banana:

coin24
11-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Finally:rockon: :rockon:

MUGEN
11-17-2014, 10:20 PM
West about to get even more stacked like Iggy Azalea's ass :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
11-17-2014, 10:20 PM
this marks the start of the new season kobe told us about on top of mount sinai :bowdown: :bowdown:

magic chiongson
11-17-2014, 10:23 PM
**** there goes our top 3 pick

RoundMoundOfReb
11-17-2014, 10:23 PM
You know you suck when you're happy about Nick Young coming back

Akrazotile
11-17-2014, 10:27 PM

This. Dude has been a castoff for most of his career and a marginal roleplayer briefly with the clippers. Laker fans acting like hes their savior.

How the mighty have fallen :oldlol:

TaLvsCuaL
11-17-2014, 10:35 PM
No offense, I actually like Young. But if your last hope is Nick Young, the current state of the Lakers is really sad. feel bad for true Lakers fans.

Mr. Jabbar
11-17-2014, 10:37 PM
No offense, I actually like Young. But if your last hope is Nick Young, the current state of the Lakers is really sad.

it is.

look at our scoring options outside of kobe, not to mention no1 plays a LICK of defense

Mr.Kite
11-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Good. Guarantee top 3 pick

DwnShft2Xcelr8
11-17-2014, 10:39 PM
No offense, I actually like Young. But if your last hope is Nick Young, the current state of the Lakers is really sad. feel bad for true Lakers fans.

Been sad since 2012-13 season when Kobe got injured & Dwight was the go-to guy in the Playoffs.
Lakers season is over already. Having Nick Young back just means another guy shooting without fear of fg%. Makes no difference

RoseCity07
11-17-2014, 10:41 PM
lol Nick Young. Like team morale wasn't already at an all-time low. Players already feel like Kobe gets too many shots. Now Nick Young is going to come in and take 15-20. Lin is probably so depressed.

CelticBaller
11-17-2014, 10:42 PM
:oldlol:

ralph_i_el
11-17-2014, 10:43 PM
Nick Young is not a quality NBA player.

MJ(Mean John)
11-17-2014, 10:51 PM
Actually, Nick, I can see making a HUGE impact on THIS specific laker team.

See, with KB on the starting line up, there's many times when KB leaves the game, with the game close. Then, after 6 minutes, lakers are down by 15. KB comes in, gets near 5. lakers then lose in final moments by 11. some BS like that.

What Nick Young brings to the table, is a scorer. A guy who can create his own shot and can score at will. 20 pts a night. This will do WONDERS for this team.

Now, this team goes from a .10 win team, to a .500 ball club. Just watch. Bookmark this thread, save my quote.

Problem is, now we just need the rest of the guys to play well together, everyone NEEDS to be on the same page for this team to have a chance, and to win, EVERYone needs to fight.

And I really see Nick stepping in and taking his game to another level.

Mr.Kite
11-17-2014, 11:02 PM

See, with KB on the starting line up, there's many times when KB leaves the game, with the game close. Then, after 6 minutes, lakers are down by 15. KB comes in, gets near 5. lakers then lose in final moments by 11. some BS like that.

What Nick Young brings to the table, is a scorer. A guy who can create his own shot and can score at will. 20 pts a night. This will do WONDERS for this team.

Now, this team goes from a .10 win team, to a .500 ball club. Just watch. Bookmark this thread, save my quote.

Problem is, now we just need the rest of the guys to play well together, everyone NEEDS to be on the same page for this team to have a chance, and to win, EVERYone needs to fight.

you want to give the pick away???

Akrazotile
11-17-2014, 11:03 PM

Actually its been the opposite. When Kobe doesnt shoot (which is almost always bc hes on the bench but occasionally when hes in the game) the Lakers have a much better +/- than when hes in the game and shooting. Look it up.

Laker fans are perpetually trying to spin the story so that its always Kobe who helps, and the rest of the team that hurts. Its simply not true. Kobe is the Lakers' biggest problem. The stats back it up.

gts
11-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Laker fans are perpetually trying to spin the story so that its always Kobe who helps, and the rest of the team that hurts. Its simply not true. Kobe is the Lakers' biggest problem. The stats back it up.It's sad you spend so much of your life tossing barbs at Lakers fans...:lol

Mr. Jabbar
11-17-2014, 11:05 PM
Actually its been the opposite. When Kobe doesnt shoot (which is almost always bc hes on the bench but occasionally when hes in the game) the Lakers have a much better +/- than when hes in the game and shooting. Look it up.

Laker fans are perpetually trying to spin the story so that its always Kobe who helps, and the rest of the team that hurts. Its simply not true. Kobe is the Lakers' biggest problem. The stats back it up.

+/- is a deceiving stat, best players have the worst +/- tons of times during loses for obvious reasons, you should go by the eye test, or charity spending

Akrazotile
11-17-2014, 11:12 PM
It's sad you spend so much of your life tossing barbs at Lakers fans...:lol

Im trying to improve the human condition by pointing out to people when theyre being blindly retarded.

You on the other hand resist every opportunity to be anything more than blindly retarded, but maybe youre right. Maybe I should just let you and everyone be how you want to be and let it go. You and the laker fans have invested so much of your own personal validation into Kobes success, and if its exposed as fraudulent, you may not know what to do with yourself and your life. Maybe Lebron was right, you still have your everyday people problems and if the only little bit of distinction you can come by in life is connected to being a fan of a particular athlete, I guess it just is what it is. I cant relate to that but maybe I need to at least understand it.

Its hard for me to ignore idiocy bc Im actually smart, and when I see idiocy my instinct is to correct it. But maybe its time I learn to accept the way most people operate, and move on.

gts
11-17-2014, 11:13 PM
Im trying to improve the human condition by pointing out to people when theyre being blindly retarded.

You on the other hand resist every opportunity to be anything more than blindly retarded, but maybe youre right. Maybe I should just let you and everyone be how you want to be and let it go. You and the laker fans have invested so much of your own personal validation into Kobes success, and if its exposed as fraudulent, you may not know what to do with yourself and your life. Maybe Lebron was right, you still have your everyday people problems and if the only little bit of distinction you can come by in life is connected to being a fan of a particular athlete, I guess it just is what it is. I cant relate to that but maybe I need to at least understand it.

Its hard for me to ignore idiocy bc Im actually smart, and when I see idiocy my instinct is to correct it. But maybe its time I learn to accept the way most people operate, and move on.

well you know what they say, when you're the smartest person in the room you're in the wrong room....

DonDadda59
11-17-2014, 11:14 PM
The Return of the King :bowdown:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hdyZeGxJheM/U03OVr0K9NI/AAAAAAAAAPY/6TJiAkq56Xg/s1600/Swaggy+P.gif

Akrazotile
11-17-2014, 11:16 PM
well you know what they say, when you're the smartest person in the room it's time to leave....

Never heard that but I like it.

Akrazotile
11-17-2014, 11:17 PM
The Return of the King :bowdown:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hdyZeGxJheM/U03OVr0K9NI/AAAAAAAAAPY/6TJiAkq56Xg/s1600/Swaggy+P.gif

:roll: :lol

konex
11-17-2014, 11:17 PM
This. Dude has been a castoff for most of his career and a marginal roleplayer briefly with the clippers. Laker fans acting like hes their savior.

How the mighty have fallen :oldlol:

He's our 2nd best player and it's not close :cry:

Smoke117
11-17-2014, 11:20 PM
lol Nick Young. Like team morale wasn't already at an all-time low. Players already feel like Kobe gets too many shots. Now Nick Young is going to come in and take 15-20. Lin is probably so depressed.

People thought Kobe took bad shots...Kobe AND Nick Young each chucking up 15-25 shots a game? This should be interesting...

Cold soul
11-17-2014, 11:31 PM
I like Nick Young almost anything upgrade on this Lakers team.

Eric Cartman
11-17-2014, 11:36 PM
He's our 2nd best player and it's not close :cry:

Boozer is way better than uncle swag.

Mr. Jabbar
11-17-2014, 11:40 PM

this guy dug up a bunch of 3 year old kobe threads now preaches some kind of bs :facepalm

rent fkn free

Akrazotile
11-17-2014, 11:42 PM
this guy dug up a bunch of 3 year old kobe threads now preaches some kind of bs :facepalm

rent fkn free

I would expect you to be one of the people here who knows better than to worship idols man :lol

LAZERUSS
11-17-2014, 11:54 PM
+/- is a deceiving stat, best players have the worst +/- tons of times during loses for obvious reasons, you should go by the eye test, or charity spending

+/- is the most RIDICULOUS stat that the NBA has ever used. It is a complete JOKE on a NIGHTLY basis.

You want an example?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201102030ORL.html

Now, you tell me that Wade was a MUCH better player than Lebron that night...

NZStreetBaller
11-18-2014, 12:35 AM
It wont help. Lakers offense is actually good. They score quite a bit. Its the defense that sux.

Bosnian Sajo
11-18-2014, 12:58 AM
Boozer is way better than uncle swag.

You have no idea how wrong you are. I thought Boozer was decent before he came to the Lakers and never understood all the hate Bulls fans give him. Now, I see it. I understand. Stats are very deceiving, especially on a losing team. Booz is garbooooooo, if Randle wasn't injured he would of already earned a starting spot, by game 5 even.

I still can't believe that shit happened though...****ing 14 minutes in his debut and BOOM, out for the season. Such rotten luck.

Mr. Jabbar
11-18-2014, 01:04 AM
You have no idea how wrong you are. I thought Boozer was decent before he came to the Lakers and never understood all the hate Bulls fans give him. Now, I see it. I understand. Stats are very deceiving, especially on a losing team. Booz is garbooooooo, if Randle wasn't injured he would of already earned a starting spot, by game 5 even.

I still can't believe that shit happened though...****ing 14 minutes in his debut and BOOM, out for the season. Such rotten luck.

some prime garbage came out of that utah team with deron and boozer :facepalm

NZStreetBaller
11-18-2014, 01:19 AM
It wont help. Lakers offense is actually good. They score quite a bit. Its the defense that sux.

Bosnian Sajo
11-18-2014, 01:21 AM
some prime garbage came out of that utah team with deron and boozer :facepalm

Deron was awesome for Utah, idk what happened to him but he fell off big time. I feel like he stopped working on his game as often as was in Utah and that plays a big part in him under performing. Another guy who was good for Utah but was bumming everywhere else is Ronnie Brewer. He was supposed to be what Jimmy Butler is for the Bulls, but that never happened.

Bosnian Sajo
11-18-2014, 01:24 AM
Ed Davis is a -5 in 236 minutes this season, while starting power forward Carlos Boozer is a -118 in 277 minutes. That pretty much explains why Boozer is such utter shit, his D is nonexistent.

konex
11-20-2014, 02:31 AM
I called this shit. :cheers: