PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Butler

BIZARRO
11-18-2014, 02:04 AM
Dang. :bowdown:

This year is his coming out party. There aren't many players in the league I'd take over him. I don't know how many, but there aren't many.

What he's doing on both ends is crazy. Although his stats are great, they hardly tell any of the story.

Thibs said today Butler's defense is "as good as anybody in the league", and I fully agree. In addition, he is money on the offensive end too.

Great motor, great athleticism, great teammate. Total confidence, toughness, just awesome.

I wouldn't trade any of the Bulls for him, and I'm sure Thibs would agree.

Tough as nails. Total floor impact. Guy is just an absolute killer.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-18-2014, 02:07 AM
3rd best SG behind Wade and Klay. Im not sold on his offense yet ITO consistency but with Iggys decline i think hes now the 2nd best perimeter defender in the league behind the Grindfather

ballinhun8
11-18-2014, 02:11 AM
He's gonna get paid this off season.

Honestly, I'm not sure it'll be from Chicago though.

Bosnian Sajo
11-18-2014, 02:11 AM
****ing Jimmy Butler, thank god I picked him up in my money league. He has been awesome :applause:

Angel Face
11-18-2014, 02:17 AM
MIP :bowdown:

BIZARRO
11-18-2014, 02:17 AM
He's gonna get paid this off season.

Honestly, I'm not sure it'll be from Chicago though.

Pax, Gar, and Reinsdorf are so cheap and stupid. And quite frankly disrespectful.

Thibs knew it, that why he made a point of saying how invaluable Jimmy was the day he didn't sign after the deadline passed.

It's the same crap they pulled in Jordan's era with Pippen, etc.. They're just putting a damper on a positive atmosphere.

Quite honestly, it is a disturbing lack of vision by the Bulls brass. Completely disturbing as they saw how great he was looking.

Stupid idiots, only silver lining is giving Jimmy more fuel for his fire this year. And he's not kidding...love that line someone wrote on here earlier.

Great tagline: Jimmy Butler: He's not kidding... :applause:

BIZARRO
11-18-2014, 02:29 AM
I should temper my last post by saying they put a great team together now. So I'll give them credit for that. But the Butler contract thing was just handled so poorly.

They'll pay for it. And hopefully they will pay for it.

If they don't pony up the extra money that would be even worse, as the only reason they're paying more is due to their own mistake. I hope they own up to their own mistake.

The Bulls would be much less scary without Jimmy Butler.

sportjames23
11-18-2014, 02:39 AM
Jimmy Buckets!

And his moms is hot to def. :bowdown:

Mr. Jabbar
11-18-2014, 02:41 AM
jaime culos

tragicbronson
11-18-2014, 02:48 AM
****ing Jimmy Butler, thank god I picked him up in my money league. He has been awesome :applause:

I traded him and Valanciunas for Bledsoe and Jordan :rolleyes: . Not sure if it was a good trade, i just think that Butler can't be that monster he is throughout the whole season, i mean 20 points on over 50%, that's just crazy, i thought i should sell him high and was offering him around the league and this offer seems good. I needed rebounding and blocks badly because i win every matchup by 100 points but lose in blocks

penny4president
11-18-2014, 03:25 AM
i hope he stay in chicago

oarabbus
11-18-2014, 03:26 AM
I traded him and Valanciunas for Bledsoe and Jordan :rolleyes: . Not sure if it was a good trade, i just think that Butler can't be that monster he is throughout the whole season, i mean 20 points on over 50%, that's just crazy, i thought i should sell him high and was offering him around the league and this offer seems good. I needed rebounding and blocks badly because i win every matchup by 100 points but lose in blocks

The more I think about this trade the fairer it seems.

Jordan is probably going to be considerably better than Valanciunas in fantasy, and Butler > Bledsoe. At least, Bledsoe will be more inconsistent, but will put up monster games as well. If you needed DJ's shotblocking not a bad trade.