PDA

View Full Version : Late GT: Milwaukee Bucks (5-5) vs New York Knicks (3-8)

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 10:24 PM
71-51 with 10:30 left in the 3rd.

Jabari having a nice game, 12 points at the start of the 3rd.

CelticBaller
11-18-2014, 10:25 PM
knicks are pathetic

kurple
11-18-2014, 10:27 PM
whats up with henson not getting minutes this season? i'd love for denver to trade for either him or sanders

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 10:27 PM
Great move by Giannis :applause: Making up for a shit first half.

navy
11-18-2014, 10:28 PM

Bucks are making the playoffs.

Eastern Conference.

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 10:28 PM
whats up with henson not getting minutes? i'd love for denver to trade for either him or sanders
You can have Henson, honestly. He's really weak offensively..somewhat of a black hole, but not skilled enough to make the most of it. He'd definitely help out your defense though, give you guys some decent rim protection.

CHi1PriDe
11-18-2014, 10:30 PM
Damn, where are did all the knicks fans go? Surprised none havent complained about the refs :facepalm

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 10:30 PM

Bucks are making the playoffs.

Eastern Conference.
You watching the game? This is only like 40% Knicks being the Knicks, 60% Bucks playing with high energy and playing smart. Our young guys are getting by the day and just about everyone's playing hard defense. They cannot stop us on offense right now, and our defense is suffocating them.

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 10:32 PM
Damn, where are did all the knicks fans go? Surprised none havent complained about the refs :facepalm
Times like this are when I wish Fresh wasn't banned. Would love to hear his thoughts on this game.

navy
11-18-2014, 10:35 PM
You watching the game? This is only like 40% Knicks being the Knicks, 60% Bucks playing with high energy and playing smart. Our young guys are getting by the day and just about everyone's playing hard defense. They cannot stop us on offense right now, and our defense is suffocating them.
Not watching the game, but they seem decent enough to make the playoffs considering the other teams are so bad. Unless they implode, which could happen.

Oh and Brandon Knight is the bucks best player. Come at me.

CHi1PriDe
11-18-2014, 10:42 PM
Times like this are when I wish Fresh wasn't banned. Would love to hear his thoughts on this game.

Whyd he get banned?! I actually had some respect for him since he's stayed active on the forum throughout constant hating, which is very hard to do #freefreshkid

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 11:13 PM
Not watching the game, but they seem decent enough to make the playoffs considering the other teams are so bad. Unless they implode, which could happen.

Oh and Brandon Knight is the bucks best player. Come at me.
Lol he's the one who controls the game. That's about it.. He's losing the game for us right now.

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Another retard shot by Knight :facepalm

Luckily Knicks Knicks'd the next possession.

outbreak
11-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Whyd he get banned?! I actually had some respect for him since he's stayed active on the forum throughout constant hating, which is very hard to do #freefreshkid

Honestly? He was the worst poster here. All he did was make troll threads and act like a dickhead, people didn't hate the knicks they hated him.

Bucks have looked good so far this season, showing flashes and making their future look really bright.

SwishSquared
11-18-2014, 11:17 PM
You can have Henson, honestly. He's really weak offensively..somewhat of a black hole, but not skilled enough to make the most of it. He'd definitely help out your defense though, give you guys some decent rim protection.
What kind of return would the Bucks want for a guy like Henson? Are his minutes down due to not buying into Kidd's system or something?

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 11:24 PM
What kind of return would the Bucks want for a guy like Henson? Are his minutes down due to not buying into Kidd's system or something?
Nah his minutes are down due to the depth in our front court. Jabari and Giannis both play decent minutes at the 4...so that gives us Sanders, Pachulia, Jabari, Giannis, Ilyasova, and Henson all looking for minutes at the 4 or 5. Also Kidd has been giving his vets minutes and making his young guys earn their minutes. Giannis and Jabari are earning their, Henson hasn't done anything to demand big minutes.

As for what we'd ask for him..it really depends on which team is interested. I know we're not getting a quality PG prospect.. but I like the potential fit of Terrence Ross on the Bucks..something like Henson + Middleton for Ross + whatever else?

Draz
11-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Just checked in with 12.6 remaining in the 4th QT. Knicks down 2 and was trailing by 26 points?? Wow.

MellowYellow
11-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Why did the Knicks wait until the 4th q to play like this? :facepalm

Draz
11-18-2014, 11:27 PM
I just can't with this team. Thank God I wasn't watching the entire game.

daily
11-18-2014, 11:34 PM
Knicks with a fantastic comeback.

imdaman99
11-18-2014, 11:41 PM
Nice comeback, love Shump and his all around play. Melo did great as well, bad defense though especially getting lit up by Ilyasova but what do you expect, Melo only plays D when he wants to which is why he is a terrible leader. JR had to have his usual bonehead play of the game, with the Bucks reeling and the Knicks killin it, gets the ball knocked away which leads to Shump turnover with 4 on the shot clock.

Can't rebound and can't defend... but that'll change once Bargnani comes back...... lol ok even I can't keep a straight font with that one. Where the fck is this fcking Calderon? Is he ever going to fcking play? I'm tired of seeing Larkin with his 0 fcking points :mad: Dude is a career backup, he has no business starting but Prigs is better off the bench.

Great offense by Hardaway but once again he is shit on defense.

TryToBeUnbias
11-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Bucks should give baby KD the ball more.

Milbuck
11-18-2014, 11:56 PM
Bucks should give baby KD the ball more.
He was in foul trouble all the first half..had like 10 points in the 3rd, then struggled in the 4th. I sound like a broken record..but a lot of that was Knight taking retarded shots and making poor decisions.

They should also not bench Jabari for the 4th when he was finally playing good D, rebounding, scoring well, making good decisions, etc. Scores 3 baskets in a row...gets benched :oldlol: