PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Lowry is the best guard in the Eastern Conference

RoundMoundOfReb
11-20-2014, 01:11 AM
And top 5 pg overall behind Cp3, Curry, and Westbrook.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-20-2014, 01:17 AM
Wall and Kyrie>

RidonKs
11-20-2014, 01:18 AM
irving
lillard

he's right in the middle of the next five tho

conley
lowry
wall
rondo

williams
lawson
dragic
bledsoe
knight
parker
holiday
teague

not in any order

Burgz V2
11-20-2014, 01:18 AM
should be in the conversation for best pg so far this season, but it's still early.

we need to string together some wins against some good teams before he gets any credit.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-20-2014, 01:19 AM
No he is better than Irving and Wall. Lillard is debatable.

RidonKs
11-20-2014, 01:30 AM
lillard and irving are flat out gifted scorers. and they've each made improvements on the other end of the floor. for all his grit and hustle and strange contorted shot making and i love him for all of it, lowry isn't in their league.

Legends66NBA7
11-20-2014, 01:34 AM
You could say he was the best East guard last year too.

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 01:39 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

RoseCity07
11-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Paul
Westbick
Curry
Lillard
Rose
Irving
Parker
Rondo

If Deron Williams didn't fall of so much I'd say he's better. So he's slightly better than Deron Williams. Not top 5.

Finger Roll
11-20-2014, 01:45 AM

This.

Lowry is arguably the best leader for a PG in the league. That goes a long way and people get too caught up the flashy play style of the other guys.

I see just about every raptor game, Lowry is hands down the hardest playing guy on the floor pretty much every game. He lays it all on the line and fills the stat sheets.. guys on here acting like he doesnt put up numbers:confusedshrug:

imnew09
11-20-2014, 01:46 AM
All Star, MIP, :bowdown:

Legends66NBA7
11-20-2014, 01:50 AM
This.

Lowry is arguably the best leader for a PG in the league. That goes a long way and people get too caught up the flashy play style of the other guys.

I see just about every raptor game, Lowry is hands down the hardest playing guy on the floor pretty much every game. He lays it all on the line and fills the stat sheets.. guys on here acting like he doesnt put up numbers:confusedshrug:

It's because he plays for Toronto.

It's cool though. It tells me who watches the guy play and who doesn't.

PassTheRock
11-20-2014, 01:56 AM
irving
lillard

he's right in the middle of the next five tho

conley
lowry
wall
rondo

williams
lawson
dragic
bledsoe
knight
parker
holiday
teague

not in any order

Wheres curry?

dontgetchoked
11-20-2014, 02:08 AM
Best guard in the eastern conference?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EJyqSmfwdoM/UVPHUrxw9JI/AAAAAAAAELk/WReAE51ycJU/s1600/butler.jpg

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-20-2014, 02:10 AM
Best guard in the eastern conference?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-EJyqSmfwdoM/UVPHUrxw9JI/AAAAAAAAELk/WReAE51ycJU/s1600/butler.jpg
Him, Wall or Kyrie:applause: :applause:

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 02:11 AM
he's Lebron joining his team away from turning into utter shit in OP's eyes

RidonKs
11-20-2014, 02:27 AM
Wheres curry?
curry was listed by the op along with westbrook and paul. and somehow we left off rose which was silly.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-20-2014, 03:17 AM
I swear Demar gets way too much credit for this team's success. Anybody who watches like 5 Raptor games per season can see that Lowry is by far the best player on this team. I honestly don't even know what his statline/efficiency is right now, but his impact is HUGE. Those saying Kyrie is better are completely ignoring defense.

SugarHill
11-20-2014, 03:19 AM
I swear Demar gets way too much credit for this team's success. Anybody who watches like 5 Raptor games per season can see that Lowry is by far the best player on this team. I honestly don't even know what his statline/efficiency is right now, but his impact is HUGE. Those saying Kyrie is better are completely ignoring defense.
18/5/6 on great efficiency

andremiller07
11-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Kyrie is ****ing shit he's like the 5th best player on his own team, he's just another Isaiah Thomas with a fancy handle who gets hot every now and than and losses you more games due to stupidity than you can count.

BurningHammer
11-20-2014, 05:16 AM
Kyrie is ****ing shit he's like the 5th best player on his own team, he's just another Isaiah Thomas with a fancy handle who gets hot every now and than and losses you more games due to stupidity than you can count.
There are some truths to this, but I think he is still a lot better than Thomas.

andremiller07
11-20-2014, 05:19 AM
There are some truths to this, but I think he is still a lot better than Thomas.
Yeah but exact same style player is what I mean like they do the exact same thing really and Thomas makes like 1/5th of what Irving does. The point is neither help you win and lack basketball IQ with little to zero defense.

AKADS
11-20-2014, 05:22 AM
Yeah but exact same style player is what I mean like they do the exact same thing really and Thomas makes like 1/5th of what Irving does. The point is neither help you win and lack basketball IQ with little to zero defense.
Sounds like a bitter Knicks fan.

Lowry is an all star level point guard.

andremiller07
11-20-2014, 05:24 AM
Sounds like a bitter Knicks fan.

Lowry is an all star level point guard.
Yeah cause I'm a Knicks fan :facepalm

I agree with you on Lowry dude's a beast and should have been a All-Star over Kyrie last year and every year he's been in Toronto.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Well said. Dude is all flash little substance where as Lowry is the opposite. In fact, I'd go as far as to say Thomas was better than Irving last year.

Levity
11-20-2014, 01:58 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=304931

Long live Levity!!!

ballup
11-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Kyrie has the better stats, but I get the sense that Lowry plays better. He leads his team night in and out while taking over games that get out of hand for the Raptors. I can see how Derozan is seen as a dangerous player that needs to be focused upon, but Lowry is drivig force of that team.

Kyrie is no doubt dangerous himslef, but I've seen him look pedestrian for a large portion of the game I watched, which wasn't a blowout. Lowry on the other hand, just bulls against your guards in every possession he is driving.

hawksdreamfan44
11-20-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm still taking John Wall, Kyrie Irving, and a healthy Derrick Rose over him.

JebronLames
11-20-2014, 03:55 PM
He's much better than derozan. Frustrating to watch derozan.