PDA

View Full Version : Holdup: ESPN Lets Brian Windhorst Critique Basketball Strategy

IGOTGAME
11-20-2014, 01:41 AM
This might be the final straw. Can't believe this fat non-journalist has the gull to question David Blatt on strategy.

RonSwanson
11-20-2014, 01:45 AM
This fat F*ck has slow ridden the Lebron Dick Train tooooooo long. His throat must be coarse at this point

Heavincent
11-20-2014, 01:49 AM
Link?

sbw19
11-20-2014, 02:00 AM
He was just stating the obvious, that Blatt hasn't figured out the right rotations yet and so on and so forth. Nothing wrong with what he said, but it does make him look like an apologist with the timing of it and all.

chocolatethunder
11-20-2014, 02:06 AM
This might be the final straw. Can't believe this fat non-journalist has the gull to question David Blatt on strategy.
Gull?

English much?

fpliii
11-20-2014, 02:07 AM
:lol

legit lmao right now, I missed it. Need to look for a clip on YT tomorrow.

IGOTGAME
11-20-2014, 02:15 AM
He was just stating the obvious, that Blatt hasn't figured out the right rotations yet and so on and so forth. Nothing wrong with what he said, but it does make him look like an apologist with the timing of it and all.

its impossible to figure out the right rotations on a team full of players that have never played before in under 15 games. You could put GOAT coaches out there and they wouldnt know either. What he said made it seem like he thought Blatt was doing a sub-par job and it was uncalled for...

IGOTGAME
11-20-2014, 02:16 AM
Gull?

English much?

my bad. should be "gall." Not a word I've typed out before. Prob bc this Windhorst bs has pissed me off in a whole new way.

Bless Mathews
11-20-2014, 02:17 AM
And he did point out that accurately doe, that blatt used all his timeouts. Dats legit critique.

sbw19
11-20-2014, 02:33 AM
its impossible to figure out the right rotations on a team full of players that have never played before in under 15 games.
Yeah, we're not watching a finished product regardless of record. And while I'm not a Cavs fan, as whiny as he may have sounded I wouldn't have been offended by his comments if I were one.