PDA

View Full Version : They've already begun the K.Love smear Job...

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:20 AM
It's only been a few hours since the game versus the Spurs and ESPN is already pushing their Love isn't playing up to his potential campaign. :biggums:

How long til they run him out of town?

Le Shaqtus
11-20-2014, 10:23 AM
Everyone that plays with LeBron is a scrub, but LeBron is the GOAT who isn't supposed to make the playoffs this season, you didn't know that?

clutchinho
11-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Lebron does need more help, so maybe they can trade him for someone good, like Bosh:confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Okay, um, do either of you think Love is playing up to his potential, right now? Is this his maximum?

Warfan
11-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Well I don't care for espn, but Klove hasn't played well so far. And he's shooting poorly, so I agree that he isn't playing up to his potential. However the same goes for the whole team, it'll take time for them to adjust and be comfortable playing together.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Everyone that plays with LeBron is a scrub, but LeBron is the GOAT who isn't supposed to make the playoffs this season, you didn't know that?

Yes, Ive heard.

Seriously though, every game I watch it's becoming more & more possible that he will really leave. I doubt he'll goto The Lakers (unless they're like the only viable destination) but I could definitely see him leaving The Cavs.

He's already Bosh.

Dragic4Life
11-20-2014, 10:32 AM
People are overrating both Love and Kyrie because of their Lebron hate agenda.

Sad.:facepalm

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Well I don't care for espn, but Klove hasn't played well so far. And he's shooting poorly, so I agree that he isn't playing up to his potential. However the same goes for the whole team, it'll take time for them to adjust and be comfortable playing together.

It's the whole portraying him as the sole problem I'm astonished by. They funny part is they're like he should Rebound more and shoot less threes. I find this analysis hilarious considering thats the only role K.Love can play with LBJ and Andy clogging up the paint with their play.

Beastmode88
11-20-2014, 10:35 AM

Lmao "cav fan" hating on Love and Irving since day 1 even tho this is the best team they've ever had even when Lebron was still with Cleveland. :facepalm

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:35 AM

Already with this bullshit? It's not even mid season and you're already downplaying their impact. Love is gonna walk and it'll because of ***** ass LBJ nutthugggers like you and ESPN.

clutchinho
11-20-2014, 10:37 AM
Hypothetical, say Love walks and signs with the Lakers.

How many rebounds would he average with all the Kobe assists that will come his way.. 26/16 (6 offensive) not out of the question

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2014, 10:38 AM
Okay, this is the front page...

http://i.gyazo.com/a6f932bbb28191505e34ba307e383814.png

Where is this Agenda being pushed you're talking about?

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 10:40 AM

no where. Its just a ploy for the op to make a hidden troll thread against lebron and his fans.

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 10:41 AM
pretty soon it will be Kevin Love was never that good

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Love isn't as good as everyone makes him seem. With rubio, a goat coach and him having the ball 90% of the time, he was able to stat pad himself to hell. He is still a top 15 pf mind you, but he can't play defense, never made the playoffs, can't create his shot, etc.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:43 AM

:facepalm Mother****er walk away from the jerkoff station and turn on a TV, they've been doing a segment with Avery.

EDIT: Mcmenamin: Love Adjusting.

Subtle way of saying ESPN wants me to write a hit piece

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 10:45 AM
:facepalm Mother****er walk away from the jerkoff station and turn on a TV, they've been doing a segment with Avery.

Mcmenim
You're hate for lebron is clearly obvious. Do you think Love has played like a top player this season? Hes been exposed as what he is, a top 15 pf...

Warfan
11-20-2014, 10:46 AM
It's the whole portraying him as the sole problem I'm astonished by. They funny part is they're like he should Rebound more and shoot less threes. I find this analysis hilarious considering thats the only role K.Love can play with LBJ and Andy clogging up the paint with their play.

Well if they are doing that im not surprised at all. I try to just avoid their stuff for the most part, so im not up to date on whatever shit they do nor do i really care about it.

kurple
11-20-2014, 10:47 AM
Love isn't as good as everyone makes him seem. With rubio, a goat coach and him having the ball 90% of the time, he was able to stat pad himself to hell. He is still a top 15 pf mind you, but he can't play defense, never made the playoffs, can't create his shot, etc.
LOL

how sad is it to see love just camp out on the 3pt line like bosh did? while being one of the best offensive rebounders of all time

its time lebron makes some sacrifices

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 10:48 AM
y did ur boy recruit and campaign for him then?

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:48 AM
You're hate for lebron is clearly obvious. Do you think Love has played like a top player this season? Hes been exposed as what he is, a top 15 pf...

Hey douchebag, none of them have been playing particularly well.

But the fact is Love is playing way out of his comfort zone, just like Bosh before him. The blame game will only get stronger from here.

Plain and simple Love can't play his game if he's turned into a spot up shooter.

I'm sure you know this deep down. But no, lets not blame Bron Ball.

Beastmode88
11-20-2014, 10:50 AM

Is Love to blame for Lebron's turn over last night? :roll:

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 10:50 AM
So then what should lebron do? What sacrifices do you want him to make? He shot 57% last season, should he stop and pass the ball to love who makes shots at a less percentage? if lebron passes more, people will bash him saying how stacked the cavs are and stupid shit like kyrie or love being the alpha, etc. EVERYTHING has to relate to lebron, lebron do this, lebron do that, its so fcking stupid.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:51 AM

He was supposed to grab the rebounds from damn near fullcourt. :confusedshrug:

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 10:51 AM
:roll: :roll:
Bosh with Lebron - trash
Bosh without Lebron - back to top 5 PF

Kevin Love without Lebron - top 5 PF
Kevin Love with Lebron - trash

the problem isn't Kevin Love kid

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:53 AM
So then what should lebron do? What sacrifices do you want him to make? He shot 57% last season, should he stop and pass the ball to love who makes shots at a less percentage? if lebron passes more, people will bash him saying how stacked the cavs are and stupid shit like kyrie or love being the alpha, etc. EVERYTHING has to relate to lebron, lebron do this, lebron do that, its so fcking stupid.

IDK, maybe stop stat padding and let Love work from the paint with Andy while Lebron operates/facilitates, whatever, from the perimeter with Kyrie? Just a thought.

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 10:54 AM
Bosh with Lebron - trash

bring up the stats from his last few games kid :lol

DukeDelonte13
11-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Love really isn't playing poorly he's just not getting the touches that he did in Minny.

He's not the focal point of the offense unless the matchup calls for it. He's not going to average 25 and 12 anymore.

Lebronxrings
IDK, maybe stop stat padding and let Love work from the paint with Andy while Lebron operates/facilitates, whatever, from the perimeter with Kyrie? Just a thought.
so you want the best scorer in the league to quit scoring and let others who have a significantly less chance of making baskets, score it? :biggums:

nba_55
Hey douchebag, none of them have been playing particularly well.

But the fact is Love is playing way out of his comfort zone, just like Bosh before him. The blame game will only get stronger from here.

Plain and simple Love can't play his game if he's turned into a spot up shooter.

I'm sure you know this deep down. But no, lets not blame Bron Ball.

Bosh is back to his ''comfort zone'', and he is not playing that much better. His stats are getting worse game after game. Dude is still taking jumpers after jumpers. Was Bosh really out of his comfort zone?

Lebronxrings
if love had played somewhat decently it would never have come down to that.

STATUTORY
Bosh is back to his ''comfort zon''e, and he is not playing that much better. His stats are getting worse game after game. Was Bosh really out of his comfort zone?
Lebron robbed Bosh of his prime

nba_55
11-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Bosh with Lebron - trash

Bosh with Lebron = Bosh without Lebron.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 10:57 AM
so you want the best scorer in the league to quit scoring and let others who have a significantly less chance of making baskets, score it? :biggums:

:roll: :lol :oldlol: :applause:

Oh, you were serious? :biggums:

nba_55
11-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Lebron robbed Bosh of his prime

How did you come up with that conclusion?

aj1987
11-20-2014, 10:59 AM
Bosh with Lebron - trash

Bosh is averaging 20/9 on 53% TS. The 4 years he played with LeBron, he averaged 17/7 on 58% TS. Not too much improvement, considering that he went from being the 3rd option to basically the first.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 11:02 AM
It's not just about scoring, Love is not able to play his game from the 3pt line, he should be down there mixing it up with Andy crashing on the boards and getting putbacks with the occasional three.

We gonna act like Love isn't significantly better than Bosh , outside of Defensively?

nba_55
11-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Bosh is averaging 20/9 on 53% TS. The 4 years he played with LeBron, he averaged 17/7 on 58% TS. Not too much improvement, considering that he went from being the 3rd option to basically the first.

This. They are all acting like Bosh is having an unbelievable year, but in reality, he isn't playing that much better. He had a hot start, but he slowed down after.

nba_55
11-20-2014, 11:04 AM
It's not just about scoring, Love is not able to play his game from the 3pt line, he should be down there mixing it up with Andy crashing on the boards and getting putbacks with the occasional three.

We gonna act like Love isn't significantly better than Bosh , outside of Defensively?

You just took away 50 % of the game, and said it as if it wasn't a big significant part of the game.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 11:05 AM
This. They are all acting like Bosh is having an unbelievable year, but in reality, he isn't playing that much better. He had a hot start, but he slowed down after.

And you all are acting like he had a complete dropoff. LBJ didn't play too great last night , should we expect him at that level from now on? Bosh has one , two, maybe three bad games and suddenly he's shit without LBJ. That over exaggeration shit goes both ways.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 11:07 AM
You just took away 50 % of the game, and said it as if it wasn't a big significant part of the game.

Way to generalize there bruh, I said Bosh was better defensively , doesn't mean I'm down playing that side of the ball. :facepalm

You reaching now.

ArbitraryWater
11-20-2014, 11:10 AM
HCJ is literally condradicting himself in every post he makes.. straight cringe fest.

nba_55
11-20-2014, 11:11 AM
And you all are acting like he had a complete dropoff. LBJ didn't play too great last night , should we expect him at that level from now on? Bosh has one , two, maybe three bad games and suddenly he's shit without LBJ. That over exaggeration shit goes both ways.

Bosh's stats overall this year are similar to his stats with big 3. My point was that Bosh didn't get significately better without Lebron, and the stats prove it. Many posters in here act like Bosh has got significately better without Lebron this year, and the stats don't prove.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 11:14 AM
HCJ is literally condradicting himself in every post he makes.. straight cringe fest.

LMAO.

This is rich coming from a flip flopper like you.

I haven't contradicted shit Ive said. Only a ****ing dumb degenerate asshole would think just because Bosh has the edge on Defense means he's the overall better player. Love is the better passer, rebounder and scorer.

His overall skills outweighs the Defensive edge IMO. It's like saying you'd take Mike Conley over Curry because D. You wouldn't.

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 11:18 AM
Bosh's stats overall this year are similar to his stats with big 3. My point was that Bosh didn't get significately better without Lebron, and the stats prove it. Many posters in here act like Bosh has got significately better without Lebron this year, and the stats don't prove.

Look, I wont try to make you believe Bosh has been playing significantly better this year, but you can't deny his stats took a major hit playing next to Lebron out of the entire big three and it's happening with Love. That's all I'm saying.

Something has to give or this guy will check out and walk.

nba_55
11-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Look, I wont try to make you believe Bosh has been playing significantly better this year, but you can't deny his stats took a major hit playing next to Lebron out of the entire big three and it's happening with Love. That's all I'm saying.

Something has to give or this guy will check out and walk.

His stats took a hit playing next to Lebron and Wade as the third option in a whole new system under coach Spo. That would be the reasonable statement to make. Why single out Lebron?

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 11:27 AM
His stats took a hit playing next to Lebron and Wade as the third option in a whole new system under coach Spo. That would be the reasonable statement to make. Why single out Lebron?

Because it's mainly because of his playing style.

How have you not seen this? Lebron basically operates with the entire paint open for him to drive and kick to open shooters. Maybe one other big down in the paint. This is counter productive to Love's style.

I'm not even saying it wont work for their Team, but Kevin Love may not embrace the diminished role like Bosh did, especially since his numbers were comparable to LBJ and KD before coming to Cleveland.

nba_55
11-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Because it's mainly because of his playing style.

How have you not seen this? Lebron basically operates with the entire paint open for him to drive and kick to open shooters. Maybe one other big down in the paint. This is counter productive to Love's style.

I'm not even saying it wont work for their Team, but Kevin Love may not embrace the diminished role like Bosh did, especially since his numbers were comparable to LBJ and KD before coming to Cleveland.

Mainly his playing style? Bosh is putting similar stats without Lebron. Logically, the hit in his stats would have more to do with the system and his own decline than Lebron. If Lebron was the only problem, then his stats would get much better, and it's not happening right now.

deja vu
11-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Love is basically Bosh without the defense.

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Neither bosh or love r top 10 pfs lol. You're beginning the lebron smear job it seems like...

imnew09
11-20-2014, 11:42 AM

Don't forget that in 4 years, people get old as they logged more minutes.
So older Bosh is doing better than Prime Bosh :bowdown: That Lebron effect

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 11:49 AM
Okay, um, do either of you think Love is playing up to his potential, right now? Is this his maximum?

as a guy getting the third most touches with a guy like lebron jumping over him to try and steal rebounds aswell... yeah i'd say his current average is around what i'd expect. his fg% also only fell because lebron turned him into a kick out 3pt shooter.

if thats all you take then its gonna resemble your 3pt%

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 11:55 AM
17/10 as a third option is actually amazing

lebron and kyrie are both taking 20 shots a game

and to get 10 rebounds while standing at the 3pt line all day on offense is pretty damn good.

checking basketball reference i notice love used to get 3-4 offensive rebounds a game regularly every year

now hes averaging 1 offensive rebound a game cause of the lebron offense.

its killing his stats same as it killed boshes

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Don't forget that in 4 years, people get old as they logged more minutes.
So older Bosh is doing better than Prime Bosh :bowdown: That Lebron effect
You're absolutely correct.

The LeBron effect made Bosh a better defensive player and a major threat from the 3 point line than he was in Toronto. Which also led to "older" Bosh getting a 5yr max deal from Miami.

Bosh :bowdown: 's to LeBron and his effect.

Nash
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
17 points on 39%, obviously he needs to do better.

But I'm not worried about Love. He's a skilled 3 point shooter, passing big man and rebounder. If he does those things half decent he will do much better as 3rd option that Bosh did.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 12:27 PM
17 points on 39%, obviously he needs to do better.

But I'm not worried about Love. He's a skilled 3 point shooter, passing big man and rebounder. If he does those things half decent he will do much better as 3rd option that Bosh did.

39% because almost every shot he takes is a three pointer

if all you take are threes. your fg% will look like your 3pt%

loves only taking 13 shots a game. and 6 of them are three pointers. and half of the 7 left over are long 2's

hes a big man whos supposed to play in the post 90% of the time and get layups or points in the paint

lebron turned him into a kyle korver. and as good as love is outside. hes better inside

this is whats to blame for his fg%

when pau was turned into an outside shooter. he also lost his rhythm and started shooting 40%

Nash
11-20-2014, 12:45 PM

loves only taking 13 shots a game. and 6 of them are three pointers. and half of the 7 left over are long 2's

hes a big man whos supposed to play in the post 90% of the time and get layups or points in the paint

lebron turned him into a kyle korver. and as good as love is outside. hes better inside

when pau was turned into an outside shooter. he also lost his rhythm and started shooting 40%
He takes a lot of 3 pointers because this is actually a skill he's elite at. Its not like Bosh who become a decent 3 point shooter his last year with the Heat. Love even won the 3 point shooting contest. 3 point shooting is a skill he brings. And they haven't been going in, he has been getting open looks actually. He's just not making them.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 12:53 PM
He takes a lot of 3 pointers because this is actually a skill he's elite at. Its not like Bosh who become a decent 3 point shooter his last year with the Heat. Love even won the 3 point shooting contest. 3 point shooting is a skill he brings. And they haven't been going in, he has been getting open looks actually. He's just not making them.

well a guy can lead a team in 3pt% at 40% and be "elite"

but if all he shoots is 3's.. his fg% will suck

love is shooting 36% threes

on 56 three point attempts hes hit 20 of them

which equals 60 points

so for half the shots he takes a game on 36%.. hes making like 55% worth of points if they were scored on 2 pointers

so when you average out loves 41% 2pt percentage with his 55% output on threes

loves true output is around 48%... which is good

and when you factor loves points per shot ( which includes free throws )

its at 1.27 for the year.. and thats only 0.04 less than michael jordans career points per shot

pastis
11-20-2014, 12:54 PM

so its lebron fault that love shoots (nearly) as many threes as he shot in minnesota? LOL. Dont you think that the coaching staff had a plan using love especially as a 3 point shooter and getting defensive rebs? LOL, blaming lebron for that?
Maybe he should replace AV as the first C?
Coaching staff made their plans about this rooster....but blaming lebron for that...:facepalm
cmon!

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 12:58 PM
so its lebron fault that love shoots (nearly) as many threes as he shot in minnesota? LOL. Dont you think that the coaching staff had a plan using love especially as a 3 point shooter and getting defensive rebs? LOL, blaming lebron for that?
Coaching staff made their plans about this rooster....but blaming lebron for that...:facepalm
cmon!

this isn't new :rolleyes:

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 12:59 PM
cmon!

yes its lebrons fault

because if hes taking just as many threes per game. but at the same time... taking 5 less shots under the basket ( which he is... this season his 2pt attempts are at 7. they used to be at 12 per game ).. then its gonna hurt the overall fg%

its the lebron run offense. turn everyone into kick out three point shooters.

its the offense hes ran his whole career. hes a team mate killing asshole. he wants to pad those assists

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 01:01 PM
i'l say it again

kevin loves points per shot this season is 1.27

michael jordans career points per shot is 1.31

so love isnt even that bad. the amount of threes hes shooting and his free throws are giving him near prime GOAT output LOL

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 01:04 PM

such b/s :rolleyes:

have you looked at Love's numbers from the previous years to now? he's avg 1 less 3pt attempt a game and making them at about the same rate...but yes, it's Lebron's fault his FG % is down.

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 01:05 PM
yes its lebrons fault

because if hes taking just as many threes per game. but at the same time... taking 5 less shots under the basket ( which he is... this season his 2pt attempts are at 7. they used to be at 12 per game ).. then its gonna hurt the overall fg%

its the lebron run offense. turn everyone into kick out three point shooters.

its the offense hes ran his whole career. hes a team mate killing asshole. he wants to pad those assists

you do know Kyrie runs the offense on initial sets right? especially the first 5 games or so...keep blaming Lebron tho :rolleyes:

and teammate killing? where are those teammates of his without Lebron...no all-star or finals apperances in pre-decision Cavs, no 2x champs or Finals runs with the Heat and we await post-Heat Cavs to see where they go. nothing but an agenda from you :facepalm:

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 01:11 PM
such b/s :rolleyes:

have you looked at Love's numbers from the previous years to now? he's avg 1 less 3pt attempt a game and making them at about the same rate...but yes, it's Lebron's fault his FG % is down.

you really hate reading everything before responding

i've already mentioned that love is shooting 5.6 threes per game. last year he shot 6.6

thats nearly the same

except hes shooting 7 two point shots per game now. compared to 12 per game last season

so thats 5 less shots under the basket. but nearly the same three point attempts

and also AGAIN... loves only taking 13 shots a game and hes attempting nearly 6 threes

you cant take half your shots from behind the 3pt line and expect to have a great percentage. and how can an elite scorer even get a rhythm with that few attempts?

loves used to getting nearly 20 shots a game

and big men usually work into a rhythm by getting easy looks

there are very few easy looks for love ( if any looks at all )

hes playing behind kyrie and lebron. this is exactly what happened to bosh. and what happened to gasol when bynum took his 2nd option role

3rd options being expected to produce like 1st options isnt realistic. especially when you change their game

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 01:14 PM
you really hate reading everything before responding

i've already mentioned that love is shooting 5.6 threes per game. last year he shot 6.6

thats nearly the same

except hes shooting 7 two point shots per game now. compared to 12 per game last season

so thats 5 less shots under the basket. but nearly the same three point attempts

and also AGAIN... loves only taking 13 shots a game and hes attempting nearly 6 threes

you cant take half your shots from behind the 3pt line and expect to have a great percentage. and how can an elite scorer even get a rhythm with that few attempts?

loves used to getting nearly 20 shots a game

and big men usually work into a rhythm by getting easy looks

there are very few easy looks for love ( if any looks at all )

hes playing behind kyrie and lebron. this is exactly what happened to bosh. and what happened to gasol when bynum took his 2nd option role

3rd options being expected to produce like 1st options isnt realistic. especially when you change their game

post was within a couple mins after yours...there's no live feed when responding :no:

as for the bold...you complain and blame Lebron for turning them into lesser of a play bcuz of the 3rd option role...:facepalm :rolleyes: :confusedshrug: smh, how contradicting is that statement you make?

I.R.Beast
11-20-2014, 01:14 PM
pretty soon it will be Kevin Love was never that good
Yup... I'm waiting for it... It's so simple people just dont understand how hard it is for a great player to be great when they play with another great player that needs to always have the ball in order to be great....I hope love likes catching and shooting because that is gonna be what he is relegated to.

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Yup... I'm waiting for it... It's so simple people just dont understand how hard it is for a great player to be great when they play without another great player that needs to always have the ball in order to be great....I hope love likes catching and shooting because that is gonna be what he is relegated to.

per ISH...he was never good and was nothing but empty stats, now that he plays with Lebron, he's a great player? :rolleyes: :facepalm

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 01:27 PM
post was within a couple mins after yours...there's no live feed when responding :no:

as for the bold...you complain and blame Lebron for turning them into lesser of a play bcuz of the 3rd option role...:facepalm :rolleyes: :confusedshrug: smh, how contradicting is that statement you make?

do you understand what 3rd option means...

it doesnt mean... he gets the 1st option role just slightly less often

it isnt just about shots. its also about the types of shots.

first lebron and kyrie look for theirs. then when the shot clocks down or they draw a defender they kick it to love for a 3 or a long 2

its not like love gets those 13 attempts per game as a play called for him.

and its common knowledge that lebrons offensive systems tell bigs to get out of the paint so he can drive with less defensive rim protection and to have more assist options for kick out threes

which is why loves offensive rebounding numbers and shots in the paint have gone done drasticly

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 01:30 PM

Where is the link or graph showing that all Love's 2pt FGA were from under the basket last season?

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 01:30 PM
do you understand what 3rd option means...

it doesnt mean... he gets the 1st option role just slightly less often

it isnt just about shots. its also about the types of shots.

first lebron and kyrie look for theirs. then when the shot clocks down or they draw a defender they kick it to love for a 3 or a long 2

its not like love gets those 13 attempts per game as a play called for him.

and its common knowledge that lebrons offensive systems tell bigs to get out of the paint so he can drive with less defensive rim protection and to have more assist options for kick out threes

which is why loves offensive rebounding numbers and shots in the paint have gone done drasticly

he's a top 10-11 GOAT player as we speak, he has MVPs/FMVPs/Rings to his trophy case, not to mention many other accolades

in his 11 years in the league...has Lebron's system been successful or a failure? :rolleyes: :facepalm

stop the agenda! you make it seem as if his play has been detrimental for the teams' he's been apart of smh

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 01:38 PM
Where is the link or graph showing that all Love's 2pt FGA were from under the basket last season?

detrimental to his agenda...KLove shot more shots outside the paint than he did inside it in 2013-2014

359 for 626 in the paint
342 for 898 outside of the paint, incl 3s

Link: http://vorped.com/1-nba/2013-2014/player/897/kevin-love/shotchart/

aj1987
11-20-2014, 01:46 PM
Kobeturds getting ethered in this thread

HOoopCityJones
11-20-2014, 02:21 PM
Kobeturds getting ethered in this thread

Bitch, Wade is irrelevant without Lebron.

aj1987
11-20-2014, 02:24 PM
Bitch, Wade is irrelevant without Lebron.
:oldlol:

You started watching basketball in '10, princess?

Irrelevant Wade had the 7th highest selling jersey last season. Keep reaching though, princess.

IMObjective
11-20-2014, 02:30 PM
:oldlol:

You started watching basketball in '10, princess?

Irrelevant Wade had the 7th highest selling jersey last season. Keep reaching though.
really? not bad, wade still bringing the popularity :applause: he was/is a pretty exciting player, in all honesty more fun to watch than lebron or kd.

aj1987
11-20-2014, 02:38 PM
really? not bad, wade still bringing the popularity :applause: he was/is a pretty exciting player, in all honesty more fun to watch than lebron or kd.
KD and LeBron are not even close to being as entertaining as prime Wade.

Twiens
11-20-2014, 02:56 PM
Lebron system aka career killer, nothing new to see here. Love is gone at the end of the year.

aj1987
11-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Lebron system aka career killer, nothing new to see here. Love is gone at the end of the year.
Didn't Bosh just get a $120M contract? How is that career killing? If he was still on the Raptors winning 30-40 games, he would've gotten a MUCH smaller contract.

Optimus Prime
11-20-2014, 03:15 PM
Kyrie and Love better get used to it.

If LeBron wins, he's the GOAT, carried his team to victory, blah blah.

If LeBron loses, his team is full of scrubs, his coach is a bum, he didn't get the calls he should have, his big toe hurt, etc etc.

:kobe:

Myth
11-20-2014, 03:18 PM
So first it was Kyrie's fault, and now it is Love's? :facepalm

aj1987
11-20-2014, 03:20 PM
Kyrie and Love better get used to it.

If LeBron wins, he's the GOAT, carried his team to victory, blah blah.

If LeBron loses, his team is full of scrubs, his coach is a bum, he didn't get the calls he should have, his big toe hurt, etc etc.

He DID lead the Heat in points, assists, rebounds, steals, etc. for a couple of playoff runs. Was top 3 in most other major statistical categories as well. Not saying he "carried" them, but he surely was amazing.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 03:22 PM
he's a top 10-11 GOAT player as we speak, he has MVPs/FMVPs/Rings to his trophy case, not to mention many other accolades

in his 11 years in the league...has Lebron's system been successful or a failure? :rolleyes: :facepalm

stop the agenda! you make it seem as if his play has been detrimental for the teams' he's been apart of smh

well considering hes 2 for 5 in nba finals. and without ray allens bail out 3 he would be 1 for 5

and the only 1 coming from a lockout season with back2back2backs on the regular with no training camp that cause injuries to most top stars. namely rose whos bulls team had the #1 record even with rose out most of the season. if he played in the playoffs that bulls team likely wins the title

that being said it should be 0 for 5

so it was a fluke his bullshit system ended up lucking out 1.5 rings

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 03:24 PM
well considering hes 2 for 5 in nba finals. and without ray allens bail out 3 he would be 1 for 5

and the only 1 coming from a lockout season with back2back2backs on the regular with no training camp that cause injuries to most top stars. namely rose whos bulls team had the #1 record even with rose out most of the season. if he played in the playoffs that bulls team likely wins the title

that being said it should be 0 for 5

so it was a fluke his bullshit system ended up lucking out 1.5 rings

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

all based on shoulda/woulda/coulda's...as expected :rolleyes: :facepalm

let me know when you decide to talk reality, instead of in the fantasy land you hoped for Lebron.

stop the agenda! :no:

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 03:41 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

all based on shoulda/woulda/coulda's...as expected :rolleyes: :facepalm

let me know when you decide to talk reality, instead of in the fantasy land you hoped for Lebron.

stop the agenda! :no:

you act like theyre out of this world "shoulda/woulda/couldas"

theyre all dependant on

- 1 shot
- 1 decision
- 1 injury

aj1987
11-20-2014, 03:44 PM

theyre all dependant on

- 1 shot
- 1 decision
- 1 injury
- 1 Shot - Ron Artest in '10
- 1 (2) Decision(s) - The refs in '00 and '02
- 1 Injury - KG in '09

Twiens
11-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Didn't Bosh just get a $120M contract? How is that career killing? If he was still on the Raptors winning 30-40 games, he would've gotten a MUCH smaller contract.

1.Desperate Miami team that just lost Lebron/Ray etc.

2.Betting on Bosh returning to his pre-Lebron stardom.

Fudge
11-20-2014, 03:50 PM
No excuses, bitch boys. :oldlol:

coin24
11-20-2014, 06:26 PM
No surprises here, LeBald always makes his teammates worse.
Then it's there fault for not carrying him:lol :facepalm

J Shuttlesworth
11-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Honestly Love has been rebounding quite well and he's had great looks. His shot has just been a bit off

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 06:29 PM
They didn't lie. He isn't.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 06:33 PM
- 1 Shot - Ron Artest in '10
- 1 (2) Decision(s) - The refs in '00 and '02
- 1 Injury - KG in '09

if artest missed the season isnt over. if ray did the season was over

what 1 defining or (2) decision or (s) did the ref or "refs" make in 00 and 02 that totally butt****ed the entire season for everyone

and the lakers beat a healthy KG in 2010 anyway

edrick
11-20-2014, 06:34 PM
10 games in. New NBA coach, 2 stars that have never played a playoff game. Did haters seriously expect instant success? That's just silly.

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 06:36 PM
1.Desperate Miami team that just lost Lebron/Ray etc.

2.Betting on Bosh returning to his pre-Lebron stardom.

Houston offered Bosh a max contract too...Bosh chose Miami due to being 1st option rather than behind D12 or Harden. some of you never think, do you :facepalm

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 06:37 PM
10 games in. New NBA coach, 2 stars that have never played a playoff game. Did haters seriously expect instant success? That's just silly.

no but lebron and his fans did. which is why its funny

to be honest. i made threads predicting their failure long before it happened

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347358

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 06:37 PM
Griffmonkey

"Every 2pt shot that Kevin Love attempted in 2013-14 was from under the basket."

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 06:38 PM
if artest missed the season isnt over. if ray did the season was over

what 1 defining or (2) decision or (s) did the ref or "refs" make in 00 and 02 that totally butt****ed the entire season for everyone

and the lakers beat a healthy KG in 2010 anyway

Garnett was never the same after he hurt his knee. His days of dominating defensively were over. He was still effective, but not that guy anymore. You'd know that if you knew anything about basketball besides kobe bryant.

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 06:39 PM

theyre all dependant on

- 1 shot
- 1 decision
- 1 injury

it is still a shoulda/woulda/coulda...talk about what happened and not what you hoped happened. and every team is 1 injury away from losing a finals or a season, as well as a decision (however bonehead it may be). just stop!

reality will trump any rebuttal you TRY to make on this...just accept defeat, tuck tail and sit on the sidelines with it. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 06:42 PM

so what are you really complaining about when your "prediction" and every rational NBA followers assumption is exactly what is playing out with the Cavs right now?

stop the agenda...you jump at every chance to discredit Lebron, and lie at every hidden opportunity too just like you did in saying Love camps under the basket majority the game with the TWolves. :rolleyes:

http://vorped.com/1-nba/2013-2014/player/897/kevin-love/shotchart/

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-20-2014, 06:44 PM
Garnett was never the same after he hurt his knee. His days of dominating defensively were over. He was still effective, but not that guy anymore. You'd know that if you knew anything about basketball besides kobe bryant.
KG was still dominant defensive in 2012 anchored the best defense w/ pretty much no other defensive bigs and the other best defender being Pierce or Rondo who are average
his offense significantly fell off after the injury. He wasnt the defender he used to be but he was still the best defender in the league in 12 and deserved DPOY

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 06:46 PM

i guess i'm just used to fallowing a player that works around devastating injuries.

kobe won 2 titles after having 2 knee surgeries, 3 dislocated/torn/broken fingers on his shooting hand, a torn shoulder, and many other major ligament issues

but as far as your point. if anything.. garnetts injury evened the playing field. or atleast brought it closer.. since boston still had 4 allstars in 2010. while the lakers had 2

boston was by far the deeper team

Pierce
Ray allen
KG
Rondo
Perkins ( but he missed some time )
Rasheed
Nate robinson
Glen Davis
Eddie House
Tony Allen
Michael Finley

meanwhile kobes 3rd best team mate was derek fisher or sasha

SHAQisGOAT
11-20-2014, 06:49 PM
Lack of touches in the post also gotta be mentioned... I mean, obviously that by playing alongside LeBron and Kyrie he's not going to get the same amount of shots/touches but, still, 43% of his shot attempts have been 3's.
Can't just expect him to spot-up at the 3pt line most of the time, a player of his caliber can't be utilized just that way... He's not gonna "get it going" like that, his FG%/PPG will decrease considerably, his offensive rebounding and putback chances slim down too, plus (and most importantly, if they don't succeed right away) he might get upset.
I've seen Bron or Irving shy away from passing the ball to him down low, when he had a "good" matchup, just to end up taking contest shots... plenty of times.

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 06:50 PM
KG was still dominant defensive in 2012 anchored the best defense w/ pretty much no other defensive bigs and the other best defender being Pierce or Rondo who are average
his offense significantly fell off after the injury. He wasnt the defender he used to be but he was still the best defender in the league in 12 and deserved DPOY

That is true, but in 2010 he was still strengthening the knee and had by far his least effective season defensively on the Celtics.

J Shuttlesworth
11-20-2014, 06:50 PM

Didn't LeBron say "It's going to take time" which you called him a complete beta for saying?

So if LeBron sets the expectations low, he's a coward

but if he sets the expectations high (which he didn't for the Cavs), he's an idiot?

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 06:51 PM
i guess i'm just used to fallowing a player that works around devastating injuries.

kobe won 2 titles after having 2 knee surgeries, 3 dislocated/torn/broken fingers on his shooting hand, a torn shoulder, and many other major ligament issues

but as far as your point. if anything.. garnetts injury evened the playing field. or atleast brought it closer.. since boston still had 4 allstars in 2010. while the lakers had 2

boston was by far the deaper team

Pierce
Ray allen
KG
Rondo
Perkins ( but he missed some time )
Rasheed
Nate robinson
Glen Davis
Eddie House
Tony Allen
Michael Finley

meanwhile kobes 3rd best team mate was derek fisher or sasha

you say you understand basketball...yet refuse to ever accept the dominating factor 2-7ft players have on a team, and not just any 2 players. Gasol, in one of the best passing bigs we've seen with great offensive threat and defensive presence. Bynum was an interior nightmare with his size and ability to finish at the rim..not to mention rebounding stake. there isn't many teams, in history, that could outduel that benefit of a front court in which Kobe had with the Lakers.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 06:52 PM
Didn't LeBron say "It's going to take time" which you called him a complete beta for saying?

but if he sets the expectations high (which he didn't for the Cavs), he's an idiot?

lebrons a jackass whenever he opens his mouth. he doesnt need any help from me to make it look bad

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 06:52 PM
you say you understand basketball...yet refuse to ever accept the dominating factor 2-7ft players have on a team, and not just any 2 players. Gasol, in one of the best passing bigs we've seen with great offensive threat and defensive presence. Bynum was an interior nightmare with his size and ability to finish at the rim..not to mention rebounding stake. there isn't many teams, in history, that could outduel that benefit of a front court in which Kobe had with the Lakers.

bynum barely even played during those 2 titles moron

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 06:53 PM

it's kenneth...any means necessary to prove he's right, Kobe's best and Lebron sucks :rolleyes:

lies, contradiction, etc...anything else you'd like to acknowledge in this thread alone, Kenneth?!?:no:

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 06:54 PM

allegedly....

r15mohd
11-20-2014, 06:55 PM

you're right 20-25mpg is barely playing :rolleyes:

let's not forget Odom too...that's a front court of, basically, 3 agile and competent big-men that cannot be combatted. keep overlooking the dominance of that front-court...every team in the NBA will switch their starting front 3 today for that, sans OKC and Cavs

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Kobe barely played for Shaq's 1999-2000 title.

Droid101
allegedly....
:roll:

20Four

Not as sad as you working at McDonalds for 40 years and never making manager then getting fired because you were posting on Insidehoops during work time, and now you are wrapping burritos at taco bell.....one more thing, shine my shoes when your're done :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 07:06 PM
allegedly....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2wqe45i.jpg

kobes trigger, ring and pinky fingers on his right hand are mangled as ****. pointing in weird directions. and the joints are swollen lol

i think its real

Levity
11-20-2014, 07:09 PM
43% of his shot attempts have been 3's.

this is an INSANE stat. This is a trend that absolutely cannot continue unless CLE is ok with love leaving at the end of the year. And whats the point of paying him beaucoup bucks next year if you just want to plant his ass on the 3pt line. might as well try to trade for ryan anderson.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 07:11 PM
Kobe barely played for Shaq's 1999-2000 title.

umm..

kobes 2000 playoffs average is 21/5/5 in 39 minutes
bynums 2 title averages combined is 7/5/0 in under 20 minutes

his finals average minus the 2 point injury game was 19/5/5

saving game 7 of the WCF, game 4 of the nba finals and having a game winner in round 1. while dropping 25+ 11 times during the playoffs

:biggums:

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 07:28 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2wqe45i.jpg

kobes trigger, ring and pinky fingers on his right hand are mangled as ****. pointing in weird directions. and the joints are swollen lol

i think its real
His left hand fingers are pointing and stationary the same direction as his right hand.

Tell us more about Kobe's knee surgeries while playing with Shaq

Hey Yo
11-20-2014, 07:34 PM
umm..

kobes 2000 playoffs average is 21/5/5 in 39 minutes
bynums 2 title averages combined is 7/5/0 in under 20 minutes

his finals average minus the 2 point injury game was 19/5/5

saving game 7 of the WCF, game 4 of the nba finals and having a game winner in round 1. while dropping 25+ 11 times during the playoffs

Finals numbers, mayne.

Players have been judged on how they performed in the Finals for years now.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 07:38 PM
His left hand fingers are pointing and stationary the same direction as his right hand.

Tell us more about Kobe's knee surgeries while playing with Shaq

kobes also had injuries to his left hand

man you sure are dumb

why would a player pretend to have injuries and risk lowering their market value

that could eat up millions on their next contract

and wearing finger braces or taping your fingers together ( like he did during the dislocations/breaks ) doesnt help your jumpshot

but look again at the sudden change in direction of his pinkey. and swollen joints

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hyc482.jpg

and theres also pictures of them cutting upen his leg for the achilles...

as for the knee surgeries. also dont know why he'd make those up. we saw the dip in athleticism from 2003 to 2004

then the problems in 2011. and his recovery was pretty good for 2012

did you bring your tinfoil hat to this discussion too?

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 07:40 PM
Finals numbers, mayne.

Players have been judged on how they performed in the Finals for years now.

did you read the whole post? read it again