PDA

View Full Version : Lebron past his Prime/Peak? A thread from 2014

imnew09
11-20-2014, 11:50 AM
If so, that was weak :facepalm and do not ever compare him to Jordan. This guy Stat padded his efficiency by joining 2 Superstar.

riseagainst
11-20-2014, 11:55 AM
i think he's just off his PEDs.

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Bron's prime coincided with the no HGH testing era

Im Still Ballin
11-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Bron's prime coincided with the no HGH testing era
As did Kobe and Jordans.

Don't believe me? Post 1st retirement Bulls Jordan.

2002-2003 Kobe was HGH'd to the max.

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 12:15 PM
As did Kobe and Jordans.

Don't believe me? Post 1st retirement Bulls Jordan.

2002-2003 Kobe was HGH'd to the max.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: yea cause HGH helps with fadeaways

Im Still Ballin
11-20-2014, 12:16 PM
Do you even know what HGH's number 1 use for sports is?

Recovery. Get educated you brick

Dragic4Life
11-20-2014, 12:16 PM
About 5-7 more years of his prime left.

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 12:20 PM
lebrons peak was either 2010 or 2012... either way... yes.. its quite obvious

hes not as fast
doesnt jump as high
his stats are much lower
his teams arent as good
his hairline is farther back than ever
his hype has died down
other guys are winning mvp over him
other guys have better PER than him
a near rookie anthony davis is having a better year
36 year old kobe bryant has a better average in his 19th season

all signs point to bald

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2014, 12:22 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3b/4f/48/3b4f4827392f5d8d711dd264a76e9e37.jpg

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2014, 12:23 PM
all signs point to bald

:roll:

Beastmode88
About 5-7 more years of his prime left.

More like 2-5 years til retirement.

senelcoolidge
He's on the decline but it's a gradual decline. Not something that is obvious unless you really study him. Hence forth the cracks will be more visible in the coming seasons and than the cracks will just give way and he will be done..but that is years from now.

Nash
11-20-2014, 12:24 PM
:biggums:
that is some dumb ass posting right there.

Im Still Ballin
11-20-2014, 12:24 PM
You guys are terrible.

I bet if Lebron committed suicide you would all celebrate. Terrible people.

Mr. Jabbar
11-20-2014, 12:25 PM
You guys are terrible.

:no: :no: :no:

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 12:28 PM
You guys are terrible.

nah premature death would boost his legacy like kurt cobain

MastaKilla
11-20-2014, 12:29 PM
You guys are terrible.

He would never shoot, too much pressure

STATUTORY
11-20-2014, 12:30 PM
:biggums:
that is some dumb ass posting right there.

even if everyone benefit from HGH, lebron's game is disproportionately tailored to benefit from it. ppl can take the same drugs but have differential impact

Im Still Ballin
11-20-2014, 12:32 PM
So what your saying is that Kobe was not athletic?

Somebody get this guy a manual!

kennethgriffin
11-20-2014, 12:34 PM
why the hell would anyone care if lebron commited suicide

maybe if the league didnt veto that chris paul deal and the lakers werent shat out of the nba by david stern.

and if lebron stayed on the heat

then yeah. maybe lebrons death might help my team and fav player have an easier path to a title

but as of right now lebron being around has no significance to me

and even then... i'd rather ray allen die. since hes the one saving titles for that team

imnew09
11-20-2014, 03:37 PM
You guys are terrible.

I wouldn't be surprised if he choked

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 03:39 PM
You have a lack of skill if you're past your prime at 29. :roll:

bizil
11-20-2014, 05:05 PM
U have athletic peak and just peak performance in general. Even if u aren't as fast or athletic as u once were, u can still be a freak athletic kind of player or close. And the greats keep adding to their game to cover up their decline in athletic ability. Bron has CONSISTENTLY added to his game year after year. He's the most versatile player of all time as well. So worst case scenario, he becomes mainly a PF late in his career (like Bird and Magic) AND STILL dominates a game through all around ability. U know getting lines of 20 pts, 8 boards, and 8 assists a night. That's still sick shit!

But as of now, I say Bron is at the peak of his career no doubt. And even once u are outta your peak, that DOESN'T mean u are outta your prime. U have the beginning of your prime, then u peak, then u have your backend prime on the way down from the mountain. Some guys make FALL OFF and don't really have a backend prime. Other guys age great and PIMP STROLL down the mountain!! :pimp:

ImKobe
11-20-2014, 05:18 PM
http://niketalk.com/image/id/6984888/width/900/height/900/flags/LL

Inactive
11-20-2014, 05:43 PM
He's certainly past his athletic peak. He might still be in his career prime, depending on how you define it.

He's starting to look more athletic than he did at the beginning of the season, and it's not the first time he's suffered from training camp legs, so some of the talk of his athletic decline might be blown out of proportion.

J Shuttlesworth
11-20-2014, 05:57 PM
way too early in the season to tell. I remember LeBron having some back issues last year, but when he's 100%, he was still athletic as hell. It's possible though.

By January, we should have a more accurate perspective on his health/athleticism. It's only been what... 10 games?

In a couple of games, we've seen him look very athletic, but others not so much.

He's putting up about 26/6/7 so if that is "declined" than he must be GOAT

Jacks3
11-20-2014, 07:28 PM

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 07:30 PM

maybe if the league didnt veto that chris paul deal and the lakers werent shat out of the nba by david stern.

then yeah. maybe lebrons death might help my team and fav player have an easier path to a title

and even then... i'd rather ray allen die. since hes the one saving titles for that team

:biggums: ...you have issues.

AirTupac
11-20-2014, 07:53 PM
LeBrons downfall is gonna be swift and harsh. Rough times for Bran fans. :(

PsychoBe
11-20-2014, 08:15 PM

holy mother of ether :roll: :roll: :roll:

bizil
11-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Magic and Bird were NEVER freak athletic kind of players. Yet they dominated the league and REDEFINED basketball. Bron's versatility and size is GREATER THAN THEIRS!! So Bron can still dominate EVEN WITHOUT freak athletic ability. When looking at Bron, people need to make a parallel more to Magic and Bird. As opposed to MJ, Kobe, or Dr. J. Bron's skillset and versatility is more in line with those guys. Bron just has the freak athletic ability of MJ, Kobe, or Doc, that's really the only parallel I draw with him to those guys.

What knocked off Bird was a debilitating back injury. Magic chose not to play anymore due to the HIV situation. But his last year with the Lakers, he was putting up 15 points, 7 dimes, and 6 boards while WILLINGLY coming off the bench. Magic could have easily started at SF or PF and put up 20 points, 9-10 dimes, and 8 boards. At 36 YEARS OF AGE!! So let's pump our brakes when it comes to Bron past his prime or peak. When he's ONLY 29 years old!! When u are that big and versatile, the rules are DIFFERENT in my opinion if u can stay away from those debilitating injuries that put Bird down for the count.

3ball
11-20-2014, 08:24 PM
he's nowhere near the level he was in the 2007 playoffs versus the pistons where he scored 25 straight points, or in 2012 against the celtics when he dropped 45 in a dominant performance.

anyone that says he is still at this level is in denial.

he'll never be at that level again and will never have games anywhere near this level against good teams ever again.

somewhere around 27ppg where teammates don't play to their capacity - this coupled with no defense, and getting spanked by the good teams like the 14' Finals is the new norm..

just get used to it, jeez.... :rolleyes:

coin24
11-20-2014, 08:26 PM
Magic and Bird were NEVER freak athletic kind of players. Yet they dominated the league and REDEFINED basketball. Bron's versatility and size is GREATER THAN THEIRS!! So Bron can still dominate EVEN WITHOUT freak athletic ability. When looking at Bron, people need to make a parallel more to Magic and Bird. As opposed to MJ, Kobe, or Dr. J. Bron's skillset and versatility is more in line with those guys. Bron just has the freak athletic ability of MJ, Kobe, or Doc, that's really the only parallel I draw with him to those guys.

What knocked off Bird was a debilitating back injury. Magic chose not to play anymore due to the HIV situation. But his last year with the Lakers, he was putting up 15 points, 7 dimes, and 6 boards while WILLINGLY coming off the bench. Magic could have easily started at SF or PF and put up 20 points, 9-10 dimes, and 8 boards. At 36 YEARS OF AGE!! So let's pump our brakes when it comes to Bron past his prime or peak. When he's ONLY 29 years old!! When u are that big and versatile, the rules are DIFFERENT in my opinion if u can stay away from those debilitating injuries that put Bird down for the count.

They didn't pump there bodies full of PEDs for a decade/ there whole twenties..

3ball
11-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Bron's versatility and size is GREATER THAN THEIRS!! (Bird and Magic)

:wtf:

be specific.

So Bron can still dominate EVEN WITHOUT freak athletic ability.

prove it - when has he ever done this?

he's way more athletic, but he has a fraction of the skill of magic and bird.

bizil
11-20-2014, 08:42 PM
:wtf:

be specific.

prove it - when has he ever done this?

he's way more athletic, but he has a fraction of the skill of magic and bird.

His defensive versatility is WAY GREATER than theirs for example. Dude is 6'9 and 265 pounds. He has the BODY OF KARL MALONE!! What the hell are u talking about in terms of fraction of skill? He and Bird are the greatest passing forwards of all time. His total scoring skillset is better than Magic's at this point. Even when he does decline in athletic ability, he will be MORE ATHLETIC that Magic and Bird were at their peaks! Gotta say, U ARE CLOWN for saying Bron has the fraction of the skill that Magic and Bird have!! LOL Lebron's TOTAL VERSATILITY on both sides of the ball is greater than Magic's and Bird's. THAT'S A FACT!! I didn't say JUST OFFENSE!! I said BOTH SIDES OF THE ROCK!!

And he has the IQ and floor game to still get great assist numbers and boards as his athletic ability declines. So saying Lebron can DOMINATE without freak athletic ability isn't a stretch at all. My point was he's EASILY capable of doing that if he doesn't have debilitating injuries. With the way his game is built, it's much more than freakish athletic ability. His calling card FROM DAY ONE was his size, versatility, and passing mentality. His freak athletic ability was the bonus!!

bizil
11-20-2014, 08:44 PM
They didn't pump there bodies full of PEDs for a decade/ there whole twenties..

Bron was freak athlete in high school CLOWN!! Bird and Magic were NEVER freak athlete kind of players. And do u have PROOF Bron was pumping his body full of PED's? That's SLANDER if u don't have any legit proof..

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Bron was freak athlete in high school CLOWN!! Bird and Magic were NEVER freak athlete kind of players. And do u have PROOF Bron was pumping his body full of PED's? That's SLANDER if u don't have any legit proof..

The fact that Lebron has so many haters just goes to show how great he is. They say hate is a more passionate emotion than love. The worst thing that you can have someone experience about you is apathy. All these haters are just proving how great he is by the fact that they can't shut the **** up about him.

Jacks3
11-20-2014, 09:01 PM
The fact that Lebron has so many haters just goes to show how great he is. They say hate is a more passionate emotion than love. The worst thing that you can have someone experience about you is apathy. All these haters are just proving how great he is by the fact that they can't shut the **** up about him.
Kobe really must be the GOAT then.

Smoke117
11-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Kobe really must be the GOAT then.

Except all the Kobe hate these days is a direct correlation to you stans. Most of us don't really care about Kobe in general...the whole idea is to troll you guys.

pauk
11-20-2014, 09:16 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/martin.gif

sportjames23
11-20-2014, 09:25 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Jacks3
11-21-2014, 02:30 AM
Except all the Kobe hate these days is a direct correlation to you stans. Most of us don't really care about Kobe in general...the whole idea is to troll you guys.
Yeah, it's nearly as funny as you LeBron stans losing your shit every time someone dares to say anything remotely negative about him. Writing essays and shit. :oldlol:

Mr. Jabbar
11-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Most of us don't really care about Kobe in general...

rent free

TAZORAC
11-21-2014, 07:54 AM
If so, that was weak :facepalm and do not ever compare him to Jordan. This guy Stat padded his efficiency by joining 2 Superstar.

This is his 12th season, he was the best player in the NBA from season's 3- to last year,ff he is. He's better then Jordan.

pastis
11-21-2014, 08:52 AM
lebron has 2-3 more very good years.... but i give haters and kobe stans the fact, that lebron wont be able to play like kobe in his 19th season. At least reaching this stats, cause i think bran, after 1-2 more chips and mvps, will accept a role that involving teamm8s is better than playing hero ball

Purch
11-21-2014, 09:17 AM
He's Probally past his peAk but not his prime

His peAk seasons. 09' 10' 12' 13' were insane, and he won mvp in all of them if I remember.

I don't wanna jump into this troll argument, but I think everyone of Lebron's peak seasons is higher than Kobe's

J Shuttlesworth
02-01-2015, 02:43 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

COnDEMnED
02-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Not for a few more seasons/Yes

funnystuff
02-01-2015, 06:24 AM
OP a dumbass :lol

RoundMoundOfReb
02-01-2015, 06:26 AM
LeBron even past his peak is far and away the best player in the NBA. In fact, current LeBron is clearly better than Kobe ever was - And this so far is not even a top 5 LeBron season.

COnDEMnED
02-01-2015, 01:34 PM
LeBron even past his peak is far and away the best player in the NBA. In fact, current LeBron is clearly better than Kobe ever was - And this so far is not even a top 5 LeBron season.
When the best player in the NBA, far and away, is only the 5th seed in the East, and lost more championships than won..you know something wrong.

TheCorporation
12-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Posted in 2014

Still serving up nightmares to haters 7 years later in 2020

:roll::lol

TheCorporation
12-09-2020, 07:54 PM
he's nowhere near the level he was in the 2007 playoffs versus the pistons where he scored 25 straight points, or in 2012 against the celtics when he dropped 45 in a dominant performance.

he'll never be at that level again and will never have games anywhere near this level against good teams ever again.

somewhere around 27ppg where teammates don't play to their capacity - this coupled with no defense, and getting spanked by the good teams like the 14' Finals is the new norm..

WISHFUL thinking all the way back in 2014

:roll::roll:

No wonder you're so hurt

TheCorporation
12-09-2020, 07:55 PM

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

2ball
12-09-2020, 08:22 PM
6 years later we still asking lol

RRR3
12-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Being a LeBron hater has to suck :lol

Axe
12-09-2020, 08:49 PM
@34-24 Footwork?
@Nike D'Antoni/coined/329services?
@Rudeboy3?
@coach?
@ImKobe?
@Stephonit?

SouBeachTalents
12-09-2020, 08:50 PM

LeBron's been making him look like a fool for years :lol

StrongLurk
12-09-2020, 08:56 PM
His 2015 year was definitely "weak" for his standards...but he's still going strong.

1987_Lakers
12-09-2020, 11:22 PM
I remember vividly like a decade ago people saying when LeBron hits 30 his game will decline significantly because all he does is rely on his athletic ability and doesn't have much skill, fast forward to age 35 LeBron and he is still considered the best player in the league, lol.

1987_Lakers
12-10-2020, 03:53 AM
LeBron's been making him look like a fool for years :lol

:lol

Baller789
12-10-2020, 03:59 AM
Lebron is obviously past his peak and prime. Anyone saying otherwise is an idiot.
That being said, he has ATG longevity and is still better than 97% of active players today.

bizil
12-10-2020, 12:59 PM
For guys who are great players for at least decade, they hit their prime, then they peak, then they hit their backend prime years. Bron is in his backend prime years. He's STILL getting similar production to his peak years. In dimes, at an all time high. And he's still hell efficient. He's not as athletic as in his peak, BUT he's still an awesome athlete. And he's not the defender he was at his peak. BUT he paces himself and STILL can be an elite defender in spurts or in a crucial moment.

THIS IS BACKEND prime year shit!!! He's still TOO DOMINANT to be completely out of his prime. It's like climbing a mountain. Bron is past the peak of the mountain. BUT he's still near the top of it. Bron isn't out of his prime YET! Guys clearly outta their prime BUT still very effective or in some cases All Star caliber are Wizards MJ, Magic at 36 playing PF for the Lakers, Doc with the Sixers, Bird in the early 90's with the ****ed up back, Kareem with the Lakers, Stock and Malone at the end in Utah, etc. Bron ISN'T at that stage of his career yet. And even when he is, I could see being effective like Bird at that stage. Bird had 20 PPG-6.8 dimes-9.6 boards in his last season on that ****ed up back. Bron averaging just as many points, more assists, and 7-8 boards is very doable. Bird couldn't dominate scoring like he used, BUT he was still a great passer and rebounding for his position.

FireDavidKahn
12-10-2020, 01:07 PM
10/10 thread OP

https://media3.giphy.com/media/mvJnNcfqZQiso48cbg/giphy.gif

dankok8
12-10-2020, 01:07 PM
For guys who are great players for at least decade, they hit their prime, then they peak, then they hit their backend prime years. Bron is in his backend prime years. He's STILL getting similar production to his peak years. In dimes, at an all time high. And he's still hell efficient. He's not as athletic as in his peak, BUT he's still an awesome athlete. And he's not the defender he was at his peak. BUT he paces himself and STILL can be an elite defender in spurts or in a crucial moment.

THIS IS BACKEND prime year shit!!! He's still TOO DOMINANT to be completely out of his prime. It's like climbing a mountain. Bron is past the peak of the mountain. BUT he's still near the top of it. Bron isn't out of his prime YET! Guys clearly outta their prime BUT still very effective or in some cases All Star caliber are Wizards MJ, Magic at 36 playing PF for the Lakers, Doc with the Sixers, Bird in the early 90's with the ****ed up back, Kareem with the Lakers, Stock and Malone at the end in Utah, etc. Bron ISN'T at that stage of his career yet. And even when he is, I could see being effective like Bird at that stage. Bird had 20 PPG-6.8 dimes-9.6 boards in his last season on that ****ed up back. Bron averaging just as many points, more assists, and 7-8 boards is very doable. Bird couldn't dominate scoring like he used, BUT he was still a great passer and rebounding for his position.

Agreed.

I think current Lebron is only slightly worse offensively and much worse defensively than his peak. It's largely a decrease in motor where he can't spend so much energy on D. But yea still at 80% of his peak ability I would say. People look at his playoff numbers and see no decline but he's started cruising a lot more in the regular season.

FireDavidKahn
12-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Lebron is obviously past his peak and prime. Anyone saying otherwise is an idiot.
That being said, he has ATG longevity and is still better than 97% of active players today.

Poor LeBron.

Now he's only considered a top 5 player at worst in the NBA.:(

bizil
12-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Agreed.

I think current Lebron is only slightly worse offensively and much worse defensively than his peak. It's largely a decrease in motor where he can't spend so much energy on D. But yea still at 80% of his peak ability I would say. People look at his playoff numbers and see no decline but he's started cruising a lot more in the regular season.

Exactly! Bron load manages on the court during the regular season. And saves the best motor he can possibly have for the playoffs. So basically he can be a 6'9 PG like Magic putting up great numbers and triple doubles in the regular season. BUT he's holding back his best motor possible for the playoffs. BECAUSE he knows he doesn't have the same motor anymore. And he's past the peak of career. But as u stated, he's still dominant enough to be legit in the prime of his career. It's just the backend portion of his prime.

FireDavidKahn
12-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Just a reminder that LeBron lead THIS TEAM to the Finals.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo2Bs7KU8AARgm2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Baller789
12-10-2020, 10:23 PM
Just a reminder that LeBron lead THIS TEAM to the Finals.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eo2Bs7KU8AARgm2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Who are the other Eastern team's 2nd option?

8Ball
12-10-2020, 10:31 PM
Dear lord the Kobe tards and Jordan acolytes 6 years ago were so retarded.

6 years later they died out like the other dinosaurs and the ones that are left sound even dumber.

Baller789
12-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Dear lord the Kobe tards and Jordan acolytes 6 years ago were so retarded.

6 years later they died out like the other dinosaurs and the ones that are left sound even dumber.

Dear Lebron stan, just answer the questions.

8Ball
12-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Is LeBron past his prime/peak?

No. 17 years are still going strong. Longer than Jordan could ever dream of. :lol

8Ball
12-10-2020, 10:50 PM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3b/4f/48/3b4f4827392f5d8d711dd264a76e9e37.jpg

Three Kobe stans LeBron brought into the family. :applause:

LeBron is so full of love and giving.

Jordan stans are next.

Baller789
12-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Is LeBron past his prime/peak?

No. 17 years are still going strong. Longer than Jordan could ever dream of. :lol

PEDs. Yep.

tanibanana
12-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Past his peak since 2017.
But his prime just happens to be so outrageously long.

dawsey6
12-12-2020, 02:18 PM
In terms of overall balance of his notoriously insane athleticism, skill, accomplishments, and team success, he's definitely a long way from 2013.

But in 2020, on and off the court Lebron still controls and influences the game in ways few ever could.

Still his league. Everybody else playing checkers.

bizil
12-12-2020, 02:39 PM
Past his peak since 2017.
But his prime just happens to be so outrageously long.

Exactly! People think just because you are past your peak MEANS you are past your prime. That's just not true for legends who are great for at least a decade. If they avoid that serious injury at their peak that OFFICIALLY ends their peak and prime, they tend to have a very nice backend prime once their peak is over. And even after their backend prime is over and no longer superstars, they can still be All Star caliber players. Guys like MJ, Doc, Stock, Malone, and Kareem are great examples.

But what Bron has done is UNPRECEDENTED! Nobody who has played that many years WAS STILL in a prime stage of their career. LET ALONE the best player on the planet. Crazy part is ONCE Bron left his peak and hit this backend prime portion, superstars in their PEAK PHASES and younger couldn't take the crown from Bron!

And1AllDay
12-12-2020, 05:12 PM
6 years later we still asking lol

we

:dancin

still

:hammertime:

askin

:djparty

SZN 18

:crazysam:

And1AllDay
12-12-2020, 05:13 PM
I remember vividly like a decade ago people saying when LeBron hits 30 his game will decline significantly because all he does is rely on his athletic ability and doesn't have much skill, fast forward to age 35 LeBron and he is still considered the best player in the league, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/bv3WMGgn/giphy.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/fb19CzxL/Bron_Crown.gif

Indian guy
12-12-2020, 05:52 PM
OP made this post in November 2014. Nobody remembers now but LeBron had serious back issues to start the 2014-2015 season and looked completely done until that 2 week break in January. Came back a different player after that.

Axe
12-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Whatever his peak is, he won't make it out of the west.

Baller789
12-12-2020, 10:54 PM
op made this post in november 2014. Nobody remembers now but lebron had serious back issues to start the 2014-2015 season and looked completely done until that 2 week break in january. Came back a different player after that.

peds

3ball
12-12-2020, 11:03 PM
Poor LeBron.

Now he's only considered a top 5 player at worst in the NBA.:(

His all-nba is a low level of all-nba - it doesn't come with all-defense or even top 10 scoring

So it's nowhere near the top level, aka scoring champ and top 5 DPOY that the goat had every year - a completely different caliber of all-nba and far superior to lebron's plain vanilla all-nba

Axe
12-13-2020, 12:09 AM
His all-nba is a low level of all-nba - it doesn't come with all-defense or even top 10 scoring

So it's nowhere near the top level, aka scoring champ and top 5 DPOY that the goat had every year - a completely different caliber of all-nba and far superior to lebron's plain vanilla all-nba
Still king kong carried more scrubs to the finals than that bald ball hog goat you stan so much

light
12-13-2020, 06:34 AM
I remember when there were threads about LeBron being past his prime IN 2010.

When he joined Miami his critics (Kobe diehards mostly) were calling him overweight, slower and that he couldn't jump anymore. In 2010.

I take great pleasure in knowing that LeBron keeps making those people (some of which are here) more and more miserable.

Baller789
12-13-2020, 08:30 AM

When he joined Miami his critics (Kobe diehards mostly) were calling him overweight, slower and that he couldn't jump anymore. In 2010.

I take great pleasure in knowing that LeBron keeps making those people (some of which are here) more and more miserable.

PED's sure make a difference.

8Ball
12-13-2020, 09:57 AM

PED's sure make a difference.
Exhibit A :roll:

Baller789
12-13-2020, 09:58 AM
Exhibit A :roll:

So how many assist titles does Lebron have?

8Ball
12-13-2020, 10:43 AM
When does Baller789 start taking his own advice? :roll:

repeating the same sh!t over and over doesn't make you right or look bright.

How many assist titles does Lebron have?

So how many assist titles does Lebron have low iq Gayball?

So how many assist titles does Lebron have gayball?

Yep. So how many?

So how many assist titles does Lebron have?

He's so mad he abandoned his old account and made a new one a few days after LeBron wins #4.

Even get him to admit this about his idol MJ:

piece of turd Jordan. :lol

Baller789
12-13-2020, 11:10 AM

He's so mad he abandoned his old account and made a new one a few days after LeBron wins #4.

Gayball deflect mode activated.

Question: How many assist titles does LBJ have?
Gayball: blah blah blah I like to suck Lebron

8Ball
12-13-2020, 11:18 AM
Gayball deflect mode activated.

Question: How many assist titles does LBJ have?
Gayball: blah blah blah I like to suck Lebron

Meltdown.

So how many assist titles does LeBron have? Answer the question. :lol

Baller789
12-13-2020, 11:20 AM
Meltdown.

So how many assist titles does LeBron have? Answer the question. :lol

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Thanks Gayball!

And1AllDay
12-13-2020, 02:18 PM

:roll::roll:

Im so nba'd out
12-13-2020, 02:49 PM
OP, this thread doesnt age well

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/image.php?u=88611&dateline=1438366700

And1AllDay
12-13-2020, 05:25 PM

Axe
12-13-2020, 06:47 PM

Spamboi is real :lol