PDA

View Full Version : My top 5 MVP candidates as of today...

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:30 PM
1. Kobe - Leads the league in scoring and has carried the worst cast in the NBA to 3 wins over 3 playoff teams.

2. Parsons - Parsons has catapulted the Mavs into a serious, serious candidate for a world title. His all around game is unmatched.

3. Kyle Lowry - Has the Raptors dominating the league. Best two way guard in the east.

4. Joakim Noah - Has rounded into shape and has the Bulls looking like the favorites in the east. DPOY almost guaranteed if Wesley Johnson doesn't win it.

5. Cousins - As much as I dislike the guy, I have to admit he's leading a cellar dweller into relevance.

Genaro
11-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Solid picks :applause:

ImKobe
11-20-2014, 05:32 PM
AD? cmon man.

lilteapot
11-20-2014, 05:33 PM
Mods.

K Xerxes
11-20-2014, 05:35 PM
28-5-4-1-0 on 39% > 26-11-2-2-4 on 58%? Can't even use the team record in your favor. You're easily the worst poster on this site. :oldlol:

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:36 PM
AD? cmon man.

He's never willed a team to the playoffs.

Plus, he has a great supporting cast.

G0ATbe
11-20-2014, 05:37 PM
Excellent list:cheers: .

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:38 PM
28-5-4-1-0 on 39% > 26-11-2-2-4 on 58%? Can't even use the team record in your favor. You're easily the worst poster on this site. :oldlol:

Asik > Hill
Holiday > Lin
Evans > Johnson
Gordon > any other Laker not named Kobe

Gee, I wonder why he has a better record.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:39 PM
Excellent list:cheers: .

Thanks, bud. I just try to be objective.

RoundMoundOfReb
Where is LeBron?

SouBeachTalents

Neither has Cousins

kurple

kobe isnt willing his team to the playoffs this year, how can he be #1?

and Kobe has an all-star supporting cast. Lin will be an All-Star starter

stalkerforlife
Solid picks :applause:

Thanks. :cheers:

outbreak
11-20-2014, 05:40 PM
A+ for effort. It is impressive that someone with your obvious level of mental retardation is able to post coherent sentences at all. The internet really is opening up new avenues of communication for people who in the past would have been locked away from society and shunned for genetic mental deficiencies they had no choice in.

NumberSix
11-20-2014, 05:41 PM
Bosh

DirkNowitzki41
I know youre a Parsons homer but Ellis >>>>

Leading scorer, 2nd best player on the team... leading to a 9-3 record :applause:

stalkerforlife
Where is LeBron?

:biggums:

Has the most stacked team in the worst conference in the history of the league and they're still only 5-5.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Neither has Cousins

Good point.

You can switch AD and Cousins if you like. No argument.

ImKobe
kobe isnt willing his team to the playoffs this year, how can he be #1?

and Kobe has an all-star supporting cast. Lin will be an All-Star starter

:oldlol: :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
Bosh

42% shooting for a big? I don't think so

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:43 PM
A+ for effort. It is impressive that someone with your obvious level of mental retardation is able to post coherent sentences at all. The internet really is opening up new avenues of communication for people who in the past would have been locked away from society and shunned for genetic mental deficiencies they had no choice in.

A lot of what you say is actually true. :lol

Doesn't change my list, though.

pegasus
11-20-2014, 05:44 PM
Where is LeBron?
Probably on the floor.

kurple
11-20-2014, 05:45 PM
Asik > Hill
Holiday > Lin
Evans > Johnson

Davis > Kobe
Anderson < Boozer
Holiday < Lin
Asik = Hill
E.Gordon < Ed Davis
Evans < NicK Young

K Xerxes
11-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Asik > Hill
Holiday > Lin
Evans > Johnson

The great Eric Gordon putting up 9ppg on a worse FG% than Kobe. :eek: I can see why he impresses you.

All irrelevant. Key point being that Davis is clearly outperforming Kobe. While Kobe is putting up 28ppg on <40%, Davis is putting up almost the same numbers on almost 60%. Not to mention, he is an embarrassingly superior defender at this stage of their careers, and is not crushing any ambitions of his team competing for the playoffs by going full chuck mode ala Kobrick.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:46 PM
Davis > Kobe
Anderson < Boozer
Holiday < Lin
Asik = Hill
E.Gordon < Ed Davis
Evans < NicK Young

Damn, I forgot Anderson.

Anderson > any Laker off the bench.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:48 PM
The great Eric Gordon putting up 9ppg on a worse FG% than Kobe. :eek: I can see why he impresses you.

All irrelevant. Key point being that Davis is clearly outperforming Kobe. While Kobe is putting up 28ppg on <40%, Davis is putting up almost the same numbers on almost 60%. Not to mention, he is an embarrassingly superior defender at this stage of their careers, and is not crushing any ambitions of his team competing for the playoffs by going full chuck mode.

You only see the game through stat lines.

That's your problem and will continue to be your downfall until you open your mind.

Winning is instinctual and alpha. Kobe has it. Davis doesn't...yet.

Nuff Said
11-20-2014, 05:49 PM
It's called trolling and you took the bait.

masonanddixon
11-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Where is LeBron?

lol Lebron has no business on any MVP list this season, man.

K Xerxes
11-20-2014, 05:51 PM
You only see the game through stat lines.

That's your problem and will continue to be your downfall until you open your mind.

Winning is instinctual and alpha. Kobe has it. Davis doesn't...yet.

Clearly not as Kobe's team is sitting on a 3-9 record right now. That means he's lost more than he's won.

stalkerforlife
11-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Clearly not as Kobe's team is sitting on a 3-9 record right now. That means he's lost more than he's won.

It means he has the worst supporting cast in the league for any premier player.

outbreak
11-20-2014, 05:58 PM

kurple
11-20-2014, 06:02 PM
Damn, I forgot Anderson.

Anderson > any Laker off the bench.
not acording to eye test. he's a poor mans Kelly, only given the minutes and a green light

AD is just better at mentoring his teammates, and giving them the ball where they are in position to score

Crystallas
11-20-2014, 06:56 PM

And you have Kobe #1 with dat awesome 2014-15 record.

Nuff Said
11-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Nice try but nope. You got trolled. It's okay. Happens to the best of us.

midatlantic09
11-20-2014, 08:47 PM
1. Kobe - Leads the league in scoring and has carried the worst cast in the NBA to 3 wins over 3 playoff teams.

2. Parsons - Parsons has catapulted the Mavs into a serious, serious candidate for a world title. His all around game is unmatched.

3. Kyle Lowry - Has the Raptors dominating the league. Best two way guard in the east.

4. Joakim Noah - Has rounded into shape and has the Bulls looking like the favorites in the east. DPOY almost guaranteed if Wesley Johnson doesn't win it.

5. Cousins - As much as I dislike the guy, I have to admit he's leading a cellar dweller into relevance.

you're joking, right?

Lebronxrings
11-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Do Not Feed The Troll

Levity
11-20-2014, 08:59 PM
Davis > Kobe
Anderson < Boozer
Holiday < Lin
Asik = Hill
E.Gordon < Ed Davis
Evans < NicK Young

What the fvck did i just read?

KungFuJoe
11-20-2014, 09:21 PM
Parsons?

He's the 3rd best player on his own frickin team.

AI Thornton
11-20-2014, 09:26 PM

Ridiculous.

toxicxr6
11-20-2014, 11:06 PM
Lakers play far better with Kobe on the bench.. Fact

If there was an award for the player that has the least value... Kobe should be number one.. He doesn't belong to any MVP list playing goat chucker.. Plus his defense is embarrassingly bad now

PsychoBe
11-20-2014, 11:17 PM
Lakers play far better with Kobe on the bench.. Fact

If there was an award for the player that has the least value... Kobe should be number one.. He doesn't belong to any MVP list playing goat chucker.. Plus his defense is embarrassingly bad now

stop trolling :facepalm

White Mamba
11-21-2014, 07:14 AM
Do Not Feed The Troll
no one is feeding you.

Carter_17
11-21-2014, 12:35 PM

2. Monta Ellis - Ellis has catapulted the Mavs into a serious, serious candidate for a world title. His all around game is unmatched.

Fixed it for you. Good list though

stalkerforlife
11-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Fixed it for you. Good list though

I can live with that. :applause:

Ramza
11-21-2014, 01:39 PM
But I thought Bran had the MVP on lock for sure this time :lol

stalkerforlife
11-21-2014, 01:50 PM
But I thought Bran had the MVP on lock for sure this time :lol

He's not even top 10, seriously.

pastis
11-21-2014, 01:56 PM

PARSONS? BEFORE DIRK? DO YOU EVEN WATCH ONE SINGLE MAVERICK GAME?

right know im totally upset with parsons. HE CANT CREATE HIS OWN SHOT AND ISNT DRIVING TO THE BASKET.
he is right now 3x worse than nowitzki or even more

stalkerforlife
11-21-2014, 01:59 PM
PARSONS? BEFORE DIRK? DO YOU EVEN WATCH ONE SINGLE MAVERICK GAME?

right know im totally upset with parsons. HE CANT CREATE HIS OWN SHOT AND ISNT DRIVING TO THE BASKET.
he is right now 3x worse than nowitzki or even more

Maybe it's a homer pick.

Maybe.