PDA

View Full Version : Bulls vs Kings

ljsbb27
11-20-2014, 10:41 PM
This will be a tough one. Demarcus Cousins has been playing out of his mind and will be a tough cover tonight. Hopefully Noah stays out of foul trouble and his activeness can disrupt Cousins some.

Kings have been playing better than expected, but we should win this if we play Bulls basketball. We have to keep the turnovers down and win the rebounding battle.

Jimmy should do a good job of containing Gay and hopefully Cousins doesn't go off.

Our offense should be ok with our ball movement.

Should be a good game. Go Bulls!

ballinhun8
11-21-2014, 01:35 AM
We're going against the zebras tonight too.

Rose
11-21-2014, 01:44 AM
We're going against the zebras tonight too.
Eh. When you play like you don't want to win, you can't complain about the refs.

First game where Jimmy's not been insanely good too. Still got a chance at coming back though.

Rose
11-21-2014, 02:03 AM
Jimmy really turned it up since I posted that.:lol

This (and the Cleveland game) are the types of games that last year's team wins that this team just won't win. I love the improved offense as much as the team does, but they really need to stop depending on it to win games. Stop shooting so many goddamn 3s when you just don't have it going in. You can't just randomly decide to play defense in the 4th to win games, you aren't THAT good to do that night in night out against NBA teams. It barely worked against Philly. And this time and against Cleveland...it didn't. It worked against the Raptors too till that massive comeback. But it's not an effective way to win. I'm honestly surprised Thibs has tolerated that.

<insert cliche there's "we have more than enough to win."> The team seems to really lack the hustle factor of last year/the execution factor. This team is obviously better than last year's, but some of the shit the guys from past times do or don't do now is incredibly frustrating.

Crystallas
11-21-2014, 03:35 AM
The Bulls were winning, and the refs just called everything one way, drive after drive. Eventually, the Kings took the lead, kept getting calls, and built the lead.

There was no "playing like you don't want to win" until the 4th quarter. Where the refs still did the same thing in the 4th. What a poorly called game. Just despicable.

Undisputed
11-21-2014, 04:57 AM
It was just one of those games. Unbelievable calls all over the place. I'm not one to go off saying the refs are the reason for the loss every time they lose, but it was clearly an obstacle for the Bulls tonight. Glad I wasn't the only one who saw it that way. If this game was officiated properly, it would've been one hell of a game down the stretch.

This game said absolutely nothing about the Bulls as a team. It was just a bad day all around for them. One thing is for sure, the defense has to get better. With and without all the starters. With the roster we have, it's going to take some time.

On to the next one, in the overly long NBA season.