PDA

View Full Version : Got into a fight last nite at a bar for not cleaning an ALREADY DIRTY toilet seat

Dizzle-2k7
11-21-2014, 03:09 PM
night out with some friends.. i go to take a massive piss after drinking a few...i walk into the restroom and only 1 toilet stall and 1 urinal.. urinal is taken so i piss in the stall...

the stall is DIRTY AF.. piss, toilet paper, some shit stains, etc... whatever i just do my business..

i walk out the stall and some dude (bout 6'1, 180, white, wearing an affliction/ed hardy shirt) who was waiting walks in the stall, to take a shlt i guess..

im washing my hands and i hear "fukking BITCH .. clean after yourself you dirty motherfukker !"

i literally said "LMAO" in a laughing manner (i use internet talk alot).. then i hear "oh hell naw" and he slams open the stall door and looks me dead in the eye..

i say " it was already dirty bro.. i aint cleaning up someone elses shlt"

he goes "fukk that. i came in here earlier and it was fine"

i laugh and say "that is some seriously flawed logic"

at this point hes mad (clearly not as educated as me) and begins to rush me , i put my duece up quick and dodge his first bum rush and kinda push him into the wall.. the dude taking a piss at the urinal is like "fukking chill!" but i knew this idiot wasnt gonna chill.. he recovers after crashing into the wall and swings a haymaker at me lol.. i tried to block it with my forearms ala winky wright.. he still got a good shot on me , but when he swung another haymaker even wilder than the first , i dodged and hit him with a 2 piece to the chin and forehead.. i was wearing a ring my uncle gave me and it cut his forehead open LOL.. he starts flipping out on the blood , screaming and shit "ahhhh ahhh" and i guess he got scared of me cuz he started punching the walls and metal napkin holder lol... at this point one of the bar employees walked in and was like "what the fukk going on" i ran out to the main area and left asap with my buddies.. one of my friends walked in after we left , to scope the situation, and apparently the guy i punched was trying to call the cops and blaming everything on me LOL glad i left quick

weirdass night fellas

JEFFERSON MONEY
11-21-2014, 03:34 PM
:bowdown:

kentatm
11-21-2014, 03:37 PM
at this point hes mad (clearly not as educated as me) and begins to rush me , i put my duece up quick and

http://disruptmedia.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/mal.gif

stalkerforlife
11-21-2014, 03:40 PM
OP smashed that dude.

And he's more educated.

Double whammy for him.

Dizzle-2k7
11-21-2014, 03:45 PM

calling him "uneducated" is my nice way of saying white trash .. dont like using stuff like that tho lol

stalkerforlife
11-21-2014, 03:52 PM
Wait...you're a black dude and you hit a white dude?

This is an outrage.

SCREWstonRockets
11-21-2014, 03:54 PM
and i guess he got scared of me cuz he started punching the walls and metal napkin holder lol...
:lol This is key for anytime you get into a fight and don't want to or too scared to fight. Just start acting crazy like OP did (punching walls and napkin holder for example) and more than likely will scare off the opposing douche. Nobody has time to fight a crazy lol

Shade8780
11-21-2014, 04:11 PM
No offense, but you talk like a f*ggot.

"LMAO."
"That is some seriously flawed logic."

Good job in that fight though.

Rodmantheman
11-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Seems like a shitty situation.

STATUTORY
11-21-2014, 04:15 PM
how do you literally say "LMAO"
do you say "El AM EH OH"

or do you say
"LeMawl?"

L.Kizzle
11-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Somebody actually told you to clean a public restroom?
:biggums:

I would have laughed too.

HitandRun Reggie
11-21-2014, 04:37 PM
Has anyone ever won a fight after saying "LMAO"? :oldlol: I really wish you did kick this dumb redneck's ass but I having a feeling this is a therapeutic outlet to help you deal with getting stomped.

ILLsmak
11-21-2014, 04:40 PM
night out with some friends.. i go to take a massive piss after drinking a few...i walk into the restroom and only 1 toilet stall and 1 urinal.. urinal is taken so i piss in the stall...

the stall is DIRTY AF.. piss, toilet paper, some shit stains, etc... whatever i just do my business..

i walk out the stall and some dude (bout 6'1, 180, white, wearing an affliction/ed hardy shirt) who was waiting walks in the stall, to take a shlt i guess..

im washing my hands and i hear "fukking BITCH .. clean after yourself you dirty motherfukker !"

i literally said "LMAO" in a laughing manner (i use internet talk alot).. then i hear "oh hell naw" and he slams open the stall door and looks me dead in the eye..

i say " it was already dirty bro.. i aint cleaning up someone elses shlt"

he goes "fukk that. i came in here earlier and it was fine"

i laugh and say "that is some seriously flawed logic"

at this point hes mad (clearly not as educated as me) and begins to rush me , i put my duece up quick and dodge his first bum rush and kinda push him into the wall.. the dude taking a piss at the urinal is like "fukking chill!" but i knew this idiot wasnt gonna chill.. he recovers after crashing into the wall and swings a haymaker at me lol.. i tried to block it with my forearms ala winky wright.. he still got a good shot on me , but when he swung another haymaker even wilder than the first , i dodged and hit him with a 2 piece to the chin and forehead.. i was wearing a ring my uncle gave me and it cut his forehead open LOL.. he starts flipping out on the blood , screaming and shit "ahhhh ahhh" and i guess he got scared of me cuz he started punching the walls and metal napkin holder lol... at this point one of the bar employees walked in and was like "what the fukk going on" i ran out to the main area and left asap with my buddies.. one of my friends walked in after we left , to scope the situation, and apparently the guy i punched was trying to call the cops and blaming everything on me LOL glad i left quick

weirdass night fellas

haha, even if this is bullshit, I appreciate the story telling.

-Smak

oarabbus
11-21-2014, 06:20 PM
how do you literally say "LMAO"
do you say "El AM EH OH"

or do you say
"LeMawl?"

"la mao"?

ArbitraryWater
11-21-2014, 06:24 PM
You said "LMAO" and "That is some seriously flawed logic" in consecutive sentences?

LMAO

L.Kizzle
11-21-2014, 06:26 PM
"la mao"?
LaMao Odom. :confusedshrug:

ace23
11-21-2014, 06:46 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Balla_Status
11-21-2014, 06:47 PM
All this is all because of a dirty toilet.. random as ****. :lol

Roid rage.

Probably a country bar.

Mr. Jabbar
11-21-2014, 08:14 PM
alpha as phvck :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

should have peed on him when he was down and walk out the bar throwing a 100 bill in the air to cover the expenses, not looking back :pimp:

Horde of Temujin
11-21-2014, 09:02 PM
Cursed is he who dares not kick up the seat...

JohnFreeman
11-21-2014, 09:23 PM
I have had experiences with these disgusting nightclub toilets. I still have nightmares

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Im still hung up on the part where you say LMAO out loud....
:lol