PDA

View Full Version : The Rockets are one of the worst teams in the league* (without Dwight)

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 06:04 PM
You know things are bad when Bev is the 2nd best offensive player on the team.

When Ariza's shot isn't falling he's useless.

Tarik Black is a horrendous offensive player.

The bench is all names no game. Terry and Garcia are washed up.

The team runs smoothly with Dwight who spreads the court more, but Morey royally messed up not getting more depth on this team (*cough* Asik and Lin *cough).

If Dwight is still hurt, the 76ers could even give them a run for their money in a game.

Smoke117
11-21-2014, 06:06 PM
The Rockets aren't as good when they play without their best player...you are onto something profound here. (and also their starting pf next to him)

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 06:08 PM
The Rockets aren't as good when they play without their best player...you are onto something profound here. (and also their starting pf next to him)

You see what the Bulls do when D Rose was out? The Spurs? The Heat w/ Wade?

Good coaching and DEPTH can keep good teams winning.

Rox have neither good coaching or depth.

KingPush
11-21-2014, 06:29 PM
You mad Mchale singlehandedly ruined Lin's reputation in the league? :yaohappy:

Milbuck
11-21-2014, 06:47 PM
Always find it hilarious when Rockets fans point out their early season record, despite playing trash teams for the majority of their schedule so far.

Parsons, Asik, Lin were huge losses. Just because they weren't used correctly (Asik and Lin more than Parsons) doesn't mean they weren't valuable. When defenses lock in and Ariza's shot isn't going in, he's pretty much just a defender, and that puts so much pressure on Harden, with Beverley also being a weak ass offensive point guard. Parsons gives you another creator from the wing, he's so much more versatile offensively than Ariza..which you need when it's inevitable that Harden will shit the bed in the playoffs. Same goes for Lin..say what you will about him, at the very least he's another creator off the bench. Stagger the lineups so he's playing the bulk of his minutes away from Harden, and he can provide some pretty valuable offense. And Asik..having him off the bench to anchor the 2nd unit's defense would be huge. And when you're playing a team like San Antonio with a Duncan/Splitter on the floor, or Memphis with Zbo/Gasol, play Asik/Dwight together for defensive purposes.

They are ****ED in a playoff series. Tarik Black and Isaiah Canaan? seriously?

There's just no way after 82 games they finish ahead of San Antonio, Dallas, Memphis, LAC, Portland, or Golden State. No way, once they start facing the tougher teams on a consistent basis. Which means they'll be playing one of those teams in the first round, which of course means a first round exit.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-21-2014, 06:51 PM
they were the 4th rated offense last year and are 22nd now. they couldnt hit 70 against a KD/WEstbrook less OKC and couldnt hit 90 against philly
the mavericks are by far the best offense right now

nikkas underrated Parsons.............
and even tho houston has the #1 defense right now its inflated b/c theyve played a sht schedule against garbage offenses

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 07:05 PM
You mad Mchale singlehandedly ruined Lin's reputation in the league? :yaohappy:

Absolutely. He completely sabotaged Lin's confidence with his BS lineups and substitutions.

Not to mention he's one of the worst coaches in the league.

Smoke117
11-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Always find it hilarious when Rockets fans point out their early season record, despite playing trash teams for the majority of their schedule so far.

Parsons, Asik, Lin were huge losses. Just because they weren't used correctly (Asik and Lin more than Parsons) doesn't mean they weren't valuable. When defenses lock in and Ariza's shot isn't going in, he's pretty much just a defender, and that puts so much pressure on Harden, with Beverley also being a weak ass offensive point guard. Parsons gives you another creator from the wing, he's so much more versatile offensively than Ariza..which you need when it's inevitable that Harden will shit the bed in the playoffs. Same goes for Lin..say what you will about him, at the very least he's another creator off the bench. Stagger the lineups so he's playing the bulk of his minutes away from Harden, and he can provide some pretty valuable offense. And Asik..having him off the bench to anchor the 2nd unit's defense would be huge. And when you're playing a team like San Antonio with a Duncan/Splitter on the floor, or Memphis with Zbo/Gasol, play Asik/Dwight together for defensive purposes.

They are ****ED in a playoff series. Tarik Black and Isaiah Canaan? seriously?

There's just no way after 82 games they finish ahead of San Antonio, Dallas, Memphis, LAC, Portland, or Golden State. No way, once they start facing the tougher teams on a consistent basis. Which means they'll be playing one of those teams in the first round, which of course means a first round exit.

That the team has no depth is commonsense...you didn't need to write two paragraphs on the subject.

KingPush
11-21-2014, 07:08 PM
That the team has no depth is commonsense...you didn't need to write two paragraphs on the subject.
:oldlol:

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 07:10 PM
:oldlol:

It's blatantly obvious you're Cocaine80s.

spiegel
11-21-2014, 07:10 PM
You lin trolls are nuts.plus you have some seriouse nerve after the ass kicking Beverley gave lin.:roll:

BasedTom
11-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Asik > Howard.

Especially when you consider the monetary aspect.

KingPush
11-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Lol I've never tried to hide it :confusedshrug:

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 07:12 PM
You lin trolls are nuts.plus you have some seriouse nerve after the ass kicking Beverley gave lin.:roll:

Moment of silence for the lack of a high school diploma.

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Lol I've never tried to hide it :confusedshrug:

Why don't you just use that account?

Milbuck
11-21-2014, 07:13 PM
It's apparently not, with the way people have been hyping up Trevor ****ing Ariza and Jason Terry, and how little people are considering the value of Parsons, Asik, and Lin.
I don't think he's hiding it..

KingPush
11-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Why don't you just use that account?
I got banned for a week for calling you the c word :oldlol:

btw i apologize for that i didn't mean to sound as offensive as it looked

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 07:15 PM
I got banned for a week for calling you the c word :oldlol:

btw i apologize for that i didn't mean to sound as offensive as it looked

I don't take it personal since you're a loser. :cheers:

KingPush
11-21-2014, 07:16 PM
I don't take it personal since you're a loser. :cheers:
:whatever:

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 07:18 PM
:whatever:

The fact that you make Alt accounts on a message board is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Anyway back on topic.

KingPush
11-21-2014, 07:20 PM
The fact that you make Alt accounts on a message board is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen.

Anyway back on topic.
I only use this when i get banned :confusedshrug:

Now go back to posting Lebron quotes :roll:

coin24
11-21-2014, 07:23 PM
There's lots of no life f@ggots here with multiple accounts. :lol

And this is what dwight wanted, Max deal and be the number 1 option on a non contending team out of the spotlight.. Let's be real the rockets aren't winning shit anytime soon
Max level beta

UK2K
11-21-2014, 07:35 PM
It's apparently not, with the way people have been hyping up Trevor ****ing Ariza and Jason Terry, and how little people are considering the value of Parsons, Asik, and Lin.
I don't think he's hiding it..
Actually I've talked exclusively about how bad their roster is thus far. With no Dwight, no Jones, and Bev missing half the games, it was basically Harden, Ariza, and several former D leaguers, overseas players, and rookies.

Frankly I'm surprised they are 9-3, regardless of who theyve played.

UK2K
11-21-2014, 07:36 PM

Anyway back on topic.
It really is.

His mom should take away his internet privileges.

Smook A.
11-21-2014, 07:46 PM
I don't really think we're one of the worst teams in the league without Dwight. We're also missing Terrence Jones, and he's been huge for us in the games he's played in. The next couple weeks are really going to suck because Jones won't be playing and all Rockets fans miss his presence. I'd say we're pretty mediocre with those two out. Not a good team, but not a horribly bad one either. Harden, Ariza, and Beverley are good but then it starts to get bad. We have absolutely no depth after that. Tarik Black and Dorsey are poo. They're basically the same player. Both commit fouls like morons and can't score for crap. Motiejunas has his moments, but he sucks most of the time. Very soft rebounder and defender. Easily one of the worst 7 footers in the NBA right now.

Like D-Mo, the rest of the bench player have their moments too, but overall they're pretty crap. The rookie out of Europe, Kostas Papanikolaou is a good passer but his jumper is extremely inconsistent. Jason Terry can make some 3s and a couple mid-range jumpers here and there, but nothing else really... He's old. Just like Garcia. On top of all that, Im honestly starting to miss Lin, Asik, and Parsons a little bit. I like Ariza and all, but he's not exactly the player Parsons was for Houston. Ariza is a better defender and rebounder, but Parsons is better at everything else. He's a more versatile scorer and can get some of the guys around him involved with his passing. Asik probably still would've been a Rocket had he not wanted out. Watching Black as our backup really makes me wanna punch a hole through the wall. Lin would be nice right now too. Yeah, he made a lot of stupid mistakes, but he was still contributing well with the decent amount of point and assists he put up.

For the past week or so, I've been worried about this team. We desperately need Jones to come back. Dwight needs to come back too. I just want the whole team to stay healthy for the entire season and hopefully the playoffs (If we make it). To become a legit contender, we also gotta fill our holes and add some depth. Lately, I've been hearing the Rockets are looking to make some sort of a trade in the midseason. Hope everything works out well.

el_locoteee
11-21-2014, 07:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_wLpQjh6k

spiegel
11-21-2014, 08:00 PM

Anyway back on topic.
ok kungfu, orabbus and whatever other ids you use

Kidbasketball20
11-21-2014, 08:03 PM
ok kungfu, orabbus and whatever other ids you use

I use none :facepalm

spiegel
11-21-2014, 08:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh_wLpQjh6k
parsons look at lin was like you goddamn scrub.

spiegel
11-21-2014, 08:04 PM
I use none :facepalm
offcourse you dont.:lol

spiegel
11-21-2014, 08:06 PM
I don't really think we're one of the worst teams in the league without Dwight. We're also missing Terrence Jones, and he's been huge for us in the games he's played in. The next couple weeks are really going to suck because Jones won't be playing and all Rockets fans miss his presence. I'd say we're pretty mediocre with those two out. Not a good team, but not a horribly bad one either. Harden, Ariza, and Beverley are good but then it starts to get bad. We have absolutely no depth after that. Tarik Black and Dorsey are poo. They're basically the same player. Both commit fouls like morons and can't score for crap. Motiejunas has his moments, but he sucks most of the time. Very soft rebounder and defender. Easily one of the worst 7 footers in the NBA right now.

Like D-Mo, the rest of the bench player have their moments too, but overall they're pretty crap. The rookie out of Europe, Kostas Papanikolaou is a good passer but his jumper is extremely inconsistent. Jason Terry can make some 3s and a couple mid-range jumpers here and there, but nothing else really... He's old. Just like Garcia. On top of all that, Im honestly starting to miss Lin, Asik, and Parsons a little bit. I like Ariza and all, but he's not exactly the player Parsons was for Houston. Ariza is a better defender and rebounder, but Parsons is better at everything else. He's a more versatile scorer and can get some of the guys around him involved with his passing. Asik probably still would've been a Rocket had he not wanted out. Watching Black as our backup really makes me wanna punch a hole through the wall. Lin would be nice right now too. Yeah, he made a lot of stupid mistakes, but he was still contributing well with the decent amount of point and assists he put up.

For the past week or so, I've been worried about this team. We desperately need Jones to come back. Dwight needs to come back too. I just want the whole team to stay healthy for the entire season and hopefully the playoffs (If we make it). To become a legit contender, we also gotta fill our holes and add some depth. Lately, I've been hearing the Rockets are looking to make some sort of a trade in the midseason. Hope everything works out well.
Beverley made lin his gimp

Mr Exlax
11-21-2014, 08:32 PM
OP we were missing T Jones too. Even then, when both are out, we're still not one of the bottom teams in the nba. How many do you consider "one of the worse"?

YouGotServed
11-30-2014, 12:44 AM
No Howard, No Terrence Jones, no Beverley, no Canaan.

13-4

:yaohappy:

Rockets stay winning.

Biggyd81
11-30-2014, 07:48 AM
Rio Grande Valley Vipers troll the bucks at home on a B2B
:cheers:

ImKobe
11-30-2014, 08:06 AM
No Howard, No Terrence Jones, no Beverley, no Canaan.

13-4

:yaohappy:

Rockets stay winning.

Very nice

*peeps at schedule*

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

YouGotServed
11-30-2014, 08:27 AM
Very nice

*peeps at schedule*

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

*peeps at Lakers record*