PDA

View Full Version : 11/21/2014 GT: Bulls @ Blazers

Inferno
11-21-2014, 11:19 PM
Sucks Gasol and Rose are out...Lillard's only got to play against D.Rose for a total of 25 ish minutes?

Inferno
11-21-2014, 11:28 PM
bump

CHi1PriDe
11-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Marquette alumnis will be going at it will be fun to watch. Just hoping Dougie will get a lot of burn and get out of his slump.

Sad to say but I think blazers win this one, dont think we can keep up with their offense. Oh and killer lillard :coleman:

MUGEN
11-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Let's do this! :applause:

sucks to not see Rose tho :S One of my most favorite players in the league...so much fun to watch

ballinhun8
11-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Haunting memories of last year in Portland.......

Guess we lost 7 straight here. I think our guys play better tonight than last night. Plus when we are expected to lose we tend to play better. We overlooked Sacramento but don't think it happens tonight. Hopefully refs call a fair game.

The key for us to win is one of our rookies playing really well tonight to fill in for Kirk's absence. Or E'Twuan Moore playing well. Or Aaron Brooks going bananas. Someone. Just someone :oldlol:

JebronLames
11-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Joakim Noah will get 6 assists tonight

MUGEN
11-21-2014, 11:38 PM
Haunting memories of last year in Portland.......

Guess we lost 7 straight here. I think our guys play better tonight than last night. Plus when we are expected to lose we tend to play better. We overlooked Sacramento but don't think it happens tonight. Hopefully refs call a fair game.

The key for us to win is one of our rookies playing really well tonight to fill in for Kirk's absence. Or E'Twuan Moore playing well. Or Aaron Brooks going bananas. Someone. Just someone :oldlol:

Yep you never know. I love my Blazers but from time to time they go all fkball mode :lol

But yeah hopefully another good fun game :cheers:

MUGEN
11-21-2014, 11:44 PM
Blazer defense :applause:

RoseCity07
11-21-2014, 11:46 PM
Blowout waiting to happen.

MUGEN
11-21-2014, 11:48 PM
:biggums: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ballinhun8
11-21-2014, 11:48 PM
They'll cool down. Can't worry about that.

We just need to hit our shots. Where you at Taj!!!?

Wavves
11-21-2014, 11:49 PM
What a start to the game. Blazers defense has shown real improvements this season so far.

Shame that injuries have slowed down the Bulls recently. They looked legit when it was all going smoothly.

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Aldridge absolutely destroys Gibson every time. The talent gap is huge.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:12 AM
I am loving Nikola's aggressiveness.

Just gotta hope Dougie's shot comes back.

ALBballer
11-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Mitotic looking good. Reminding me of a young Gallo with better D.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:17 AM
Once that first jump shot goes in for Dougie he'll remember he's a good scorer.

Til then........

tpols
11-22-2014, 12:21 AM
There we go.. Aaron brooks:bowdown:

He needs to go for 30.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Nice to see our shots falling.

Hopefully the starters can do the same when they come back in. Oh, and of course, limit Portland's starters hot shooting too.

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 12:24 AM
Stotts just letting them lose the cushion in favor of resting our starters. I don't believe Portland will ever lose control of this game.

stalkerforlife
11-22-2014, 12:26 AM
McDermott is underutilized.

Thibs is bad at developing rookies.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 12:27 AM
Lillard came, he saw, he said fk u

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 12:27 AM
There we go. Lillard comes in the game and hits two 3's within a matter of seconds.

He did this the other night. Nuggets came back from being down 35, cut it to 17, then Lillard hit 3 straight three pointers.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:28 AM
First time watching Lillard. He is uhhhhh pretty good.

Liked Mirotic' drive but as a rookie he wasn't gonna get the call going against two guys.

Wavves
11-22-2014, 12:28 AM
Good to see the Bulls young players fight to stay in the game.

Mirotic is a beast.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm confident that we'd take care of this team though with one of Gasol or Rose though.

Wavves
11-22-2014, 12:29 AM
First time watching Lillard. He is uhhhhh pretty good.

Liked Mirotic' drive but as a rookie he wasn't gonna get the call going against two guys.
Your first time, really!?

You've been missing out man :oldlol:

dontgetchoked
11-22-2014, 12:32 AM
McDermott is underutilized.

Thibs is bad at developing rookies.
derp, what about taj and jimmy buckets? you get better in practice. doug is lost on defense and doesnt hit his shots. Sure he can use more minutes, but he has to earn them.

Relinquish
11-22-2014, 12:32 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Allen Crabbe absolutely crammed it on Snell and got hit hard, how is that not a foul?

ballinhun8
Wow what happened to our defense???

Letting scrubs make big dunks??

Duggrr
Just utterly cream worthy plays by Aldridge.

MUGEN
:biggums: :bowdown: :bowdown: Gawd damn Crabbe

R.I.P.
11-22-2014, 12:34 AM
The West is just not fair. :banghead: :hammerhead:

Relinquish
Chicago getting exposed

ballinhun8
Your first time, really!?

You've been missing out man :oldlol:

Portland isn't on TV much and I'm on the east coast. Don't watch that many late games.

Portland is hitting everything and we're not. Our backups killed their backups but their starters are on another planet compared to ours.

RoseCity07
I'm confident that we'd take care of this team though with one of Gasol or Rose though.

Honestly, I thought Portland would win by 15 or more even if Chicago was completely healthy. Aldridge absolutely sh*ts all over Gasol. Lillard is on fire right now. Chicago isn't that good of a team. The east is just so sh*t.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:36 AM
Chicago getting exposed

Kids these days.

So dumb.

dontgetchoked
11-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Kids these days.

So dumb.
seriously. most people probably expect a team to lose without two of our best players on a back to back road trip :facepalm

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Honestly, I thought Portland would win by 15 or more even if Chicago was completely healthy. Aldridge absolutely sh*ts all over Gasol. Lillard is on fire right now. Chicago isn't that good of a team. The east is just so sh*t.

:wtf:

Relax bro. You guys aren't THAT good. Beating us by 15?? We just suffered our first double digit loss last night. Lillard wouldn't be going off like this against Rose or Hinrich. And Gibson would be coming off the bench to bother Aldridge after LMA kills Gasol. So we'd be throwing bodies at him all game.

We're a top team no matter what conference we're in. We have Moore and Mohammed playing today. Legit our 11th and 12th guys.

Wavves
11-22-2014, 12:41 AM
The Bulls are very good dude.

I'd honestly pick the Blazers to win too but a fully healthy Bulls squad is a finals contender in the East AND in the West.

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 12:43 AM

Relax bro. You guys aren't THAT good. Beating us by 15?? We just suffered our first double digit loss last night. Lillard wouldn't be going off like this against Rose or Hinrich. And Gibson would be coming off the bench to bother Aldridge after LMA kills Gasol. So we'd be throwing bodies at him all game.

We're a top team no matter what conference we're in. We have Moore and Mohammed playing today. Legit our 11th and 12th guys.

Teams better than the Bulls when healthy:

Spurs
OKC
Memphis
Blazers
Clippers
Warriors
Houston

The Bulls are the best in a conference that is just awful. I'd rather have the Wizard's roster than the Bulls srs.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 12:45 AM

So you're seeing Lillard play for the first time ever but you're certain how well he will do against Rose and Hinrich? :lol I like how you try to talk down to others referring to them as kids and make these clown comments in the process

And I'm not as bullish as him about how well we will beat Bulls with Rose and Gasol...but I AM confident in our chances against any team in the league, let alone Eastern conference ones. I sympathize with your struggles with injuries and Rose is a great player to watch but don't think you will have it easy against almost any team out West, with or without Rose/Gasol

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 12:50 AM
The only teams that Portland struggles with are the Spurs and Memphis. Those teams are a nightmare and they should be the expected winner going into a playoff series vs Portland.

Other than those two teams I think Portland has a good chance of beating any team.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 12:53 AM
So you're seeing Lillard play for the first time ever but you're certain how well he will do against Rose and Hinrich? :lol I like how you try to talk down to others referring to them as kids and make these clown comments in the process

And I'm not as bullish as him about how well we will beat Bulls with Rose and Gasol...but I AM confident in our chances against any team in the league, let alone Eastern conference ones. I sympathize with your struggles with injuries and Rose is a great player to watch but don't think you will have it easy against almost any team out West, with or without Rose/Gasol

I wouldn't call them clown comments. I just meant he wouldn't be easily running through the lane like Moses and the sea. He's free willing it out there. He'll still crap on us cuz he's a great player but right now he's going against our #3 and #4 PG.

What the other poster said about us being exposed was stupid and I said as much.

And I don't think we'd have it easy against any of the West elite. I just know when we're at full strength we wouldn't be getting crapped on like this. Portland would still beat us I think. They always do. I just know we'd play well or at least better than tonights showing.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Bitch ass move

ballinhun8

Spurs
OKC
Memphis
Blazers
Clippers
Warriors
Houston

The Bulls are the best in a conference that is just awful. I'd rather have the Wizard's roster than the Bulls srs.

Jeez. Just. Jeez.

RoseCity07
That's a flagrant foul on Dunleavy.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 12:59 AM
I wouldn't call them clown comments. I just meant he wouldn't be easily running through the lane like Moses and the sea. He's free willing it out there. He'll still crap on us cuz he's a great player but right now he's going against our #3 and #4 PG.

What the other poster said about us being exposed was stupid and I said as much.

And I don't think we'd have it easy against any of the West elite. I just know when we're at full strength we wouldn't be getting crapped on like this. Portland would still beat us I think. They always do. I just know we'd play well or at least better than tonights showing.

Check his stats in the last few games....and come back. He is very capable and against any team...He won't be this good every night of course but he has done this against almost every team in the league

and yes he baited you..just don't bite. :cheers:

anywho WES! Did the right fking thing...you ain't coming to Ripcity and pull dumb shiit like this

Duggrr
11-22-2014, 01:00 AM
Just an absolute joke that Wes got a tech.

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 01:01 AM
What a sh*t move by Dunleavy. Knowing the Rose is out of the game injured and you're gonna pull that sh*t on our point guard? Really poor sportsmanship.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:03 AM
Just an absolute joke that Wes got a tech.

I think it's the right call but Wes did the right thing...doubt he cares

Lillard hitting all the free throws was nice too :lol

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 01:03 AM
Aldridge swats Brooks and says, "give me that sh*t!!":oldlol:

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:07 AM
oh shit..hope it's not another injury :banghead:

Duggrr
11-22-2014, 01:08 AM
**** me, I hope Gibson isn't hurt. Bulls are my 2nd favorite team in the league

Wavves
11-22-2014, 01:09 AM
Terrible, hope he is alright.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Thibs running his players into the ground

[Insert sarcasm here]

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Sprain maybe?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-22-2014, 01:14 AM

Spurs
OKC
Memphis
Blazers
Clippers
Warriors
Houston

Nah. I'm a Clippers fan, and at all full strength, we got our asses handed to us by a Rose-less Chicago.

Houston, LAC and Portland would not beat them in a 7 game series. I seriously doubt the Warriors would either, but at least they have some claim to fame (offense).

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 01:14 AM
Portland is just toying with them to be honest. Throwing lobs that have no chance of being completed. What is Lillard 4-4 from 3?:oldlol: Basically putting Brooks in his place.

blazerftc
11-22-2014, 01:24 AM
I like that Crabbe is getting good minutes tonight.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:25 AM
I like that Crabbe is getting good minutes tonight.

He has been taking full advantage of any opportunity given to him so far this season. :applause:

blazerftc
11-22-2014, 01:28 AM
What's up with Leonard's cop-stache??

nathanjizzle
11-22-2014, 01:31 AM

Are you retarded. Rose has already played against lillardearly lastyear and shut him down. The blazers dont have a good chance againsts the bulls with a h e althy d rose. A especially gainst a east team? Are you retarded, if you think its going to be any easier going through N elite east team vs an elite west team then you definitly are retarrded

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 01:33 AM
Are you retarded. Rose has already played against lillat early lastyear and shut him down. The blazers dont have a good chance againsts the bulls with a h e althy d rose. Against a east team? Are you retarded,

Just like Beverley shut down Lillard right? Heard that before. Remember the playoffs last year? Where was Rose?:oldlol:

nathanjizzle
11-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Beverly is d rose now? Go do some research, d rose has always shittec on pgs he went up against. Its not a coincidence he chose to put up 16 assists and thirty points againts chris paul the lasttime they played

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 01:41 AM
It's just funny how overrated Rose has gotten. Chicago treats him like he's god and even in his MVP year he wasn't good enough to take them to the Finals.:oldlol:

He's older now and gone through some tough injuries. He is a great player no doubt but the Bulls need more stars. He isn't good enough to do it on his own. Jordan needed a Pippen. Rose isn't close to Jordan either and he doesn't have a Pippen.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:41 AM
Are you retarded. Rose has already played against lillardearly lastyear and shut him down. The blazers dont have a good chance againsts the bulls with a h e althy d rose. A especially gainst a east team? Are you retarded, if you think its going to be any easier going through N elite east team vs an elite west team then you definitly are retarrded

First you better learn to spell the word 'retarded'...retard

and also shut him down? When?

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/portland-trail-blazers/players/damian-lillard/comparison/14/25/358/70

when? Back it up you dumb piece of shit. Sadly they didn't play against each other much because Rose gets hurt when someone on the sidelines sneezes these days.

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 01:47 AM
OK Nikola shoot the damn ball!!!

They're not gonna fall for every pump fake...

jamal99
11-22-2014, 01:49 AM
OK Nikola shoot the damn ball!!!

They're not gonna fall for every pump fake...
He was wide open, definitely enough time to shoot it...

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:49 AM
Myers 3! So happy for him...looks like the kid worked hard to improve his game. Still has a long long way to go but he has his moments now :applause:

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 01:51 AM
My god Thomas Robinson is so terrible. I've seen kids at the park that have better passing skills and a more coordinated first step.

He is in the NBA purely off of athletic ability.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:52 AM
My god Thomas Robinson is so terrible. I've seen kids at the park that have better passing skills and a more coordinated first step.

IQ and passing are not his strengths for sure :lol But he plays well within his role. But yea bad bad IQ

ballinhun8
11-22-2014, 01:55 AM
I just needed three more Mirotic points to win money in fanduel.

He just kept shuffling his feet on wide open shots. Damn you Nikolaaaaa!!

RoseCity07
IQ and passing are not his strengths for sure :lol But he plays well within his role. But yea bad bad IQ

I was arguing with some Blazer fan on BB forum and he did not accept it when I said Freeland was better than Thomas Robinson.

I like Robinson and he has his nights but he isn't nearly as consistent as Freeland.

jamal99

And I thought he was going to be a big time NBA player. Was I wrong...

SamuraiSWISH
11-22-2014, 01:57 AM
It's just funny how overrated Rose has gotten. Chicago treats him like he's god and even in his MVP year he wasn't good enough to take them to the Finals.
He was supposed to beat the Heatles all near their peaks on the same team, while his next best player was recent free agent acquisition Carlos Boozer, or Luol Deng? Um ok.

No one who isn't delusional would've put those expectations on him that year. They had no business winning 60+ games or getting to the ECF. No one guessed that at the start of the 2011 season.

If you put peak MJ on that 2011 Bulls team in place of Rose they may pull a victory or two more out, but even then I doubt they get to the Finals without significant talent upgrades offensively.

MUGEN
11-22-2014, 01:58 AM
I was arguing with some Blazer fan on BB forum and he did not accept it when I said Freeland was better than Thomas Robinson.

I like Robinson and he has his nights but he isn't nearly as consistent as Freeland.

I like the energy TRob brings more than Freeland but I agree Freeland is much more useful to this team as they are now.

Either way good game Bulls fans..some of the players showed a lot of heart (eg: Mirotic). Hope your injury issues gets resolved quick. I'm still rooting for you and Wiz from the East :applause: :cheers:

RoseCity07
11-22-2014, 02:19 AM
He was supposed to beat the Heatles all near their peaks on the same team, while his next best player was recent free agent acquisition Carlos Boozer, or Luol Deng? Um ok.

No one who isn't delusional would've put those expectations on him that year. They had no business winning 60+ games or getting to the ECF. No one guessed that at the start of the 2011 season.

If you put peak MJ on that 2011 Bulls team in place of Rose they may pull a victory or two more out, but even then I doubt they get to the Finals without significant talent upgrades offensively.

Doubt it. Jordan Bulls win more because the east is significantly worse in this era than when Jordan played. It's a lot easier road to the ECFs than the WCFs. It's been that way for a long time.

All Net
11-22-2014, 02:34 AM
Yet another Bulls injury..feel bad for them.

kamil
11-22-2014, 02:47 AM
Yet another Bulls injury..feel bad for them.

http://www.tabdeportes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/lebron-voodoo.jpg