PDA

View Full Version : if the cavs don't make at least ECF, why would Kevin Love stay?

STATUTORY
11-21-2014, 11:48 PM
cause cleveland is a great city? cause it's fun playing spot up shooting to Lebron's ball dominant ways? :confusedshrug:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-21-2014, 11:50 PM
hes gone. hes being chained down by Lebron ball and lives in a bad city
everyone knows hes an LA boy

russwest0
11-21-2014, 11:50 PM
They traded Andrew Wiggins just to give into LeBron's demands.

Damn.

HOoopCityJones
11-21-2014, 11:54 PM
Either way he loses , there's no way he'll ever become the defender Bosh was within a year and even if they do manage to stink anymore than this the entire blame is going on him despite LBJ's shoddy play too.

Already most of what the commentators talk about is what up with Love. Yet the funny part is they keep drawing parallels between him and Bosh. They know damn well whats wrong and it's that K.Love doesn't play well in a Bron ball offense. He has to be the focus of the system over Kyrie and Lebron or they'll lose.

This spot up shooter shit isn't his game.

sfballa13
11-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Cavs got two #1 picks back to back (only reason Lebron even considers coming home)

Love walks away and Cavs lose both #1 picks

KARMA. IS. A. BITCHHH.

I.R.Beast
11-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Because leBron james will make him a better player.

NBASTATMAN
11-21-2014, 11:57 PM
Love on the Lakers would not make much a difference. His defense is awful and the Lakers defense is already awful.. From the beginning I said that trading Wiggins for Love would be a big mistake... The Cavs have too many guys that need the ball.. And their defense stinks.. They will get better though..

Lebron has to do a better job of coaching though.. :roll:

STATUTORY
11-22-2014, 12:00 AM
Love on the Lakers would not make much a difference. His defense is awful and the Lakers defense is already awful.. From the beginning I said that trading Wiggins for Love would be a big mistake... The Cavs have too many guys that need the ball.. And their defense stinks.. They will get better though..

who said anything bout lakers?

rent free?:lol

HOoopCityJones
11-22-2014, 12:02 AM

If he walks I doubt he'll come to the Lakers. But going to Phoenix is a definite possibility.

STATUTORY
11-22-2014, 09:30 AM
Cleveland traded wiggins and bennett for a one year RENTAL

Dresta
11-22-2014, 09:32 AM
Imagine if they both become stars and along with Rubio and a developing Dieng make the Wolves a great team :lol

STATUTORY
11-22-2014, 09:32 AM
Imagine if they both become stars and along with Rubio make the Wolves a great team :lol

did Kevin Love make the decision or did Glen Taylor make the plan? :lol

andremiller07
11-22-2014, 09:33 AM
He will probably try join the Wizards so Kevin Seraphine doesn't shit all over him again.

BlackWhiteGreen
11-22-2014, 09:34 AM
More money.

(see Melo)

StephHamann
11-22-2014, 09:36 AM
Cavs Fans reaction when Love leaves this summer

-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk

MMM
11-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Because there is no guarantee of him ever making the playoffs again

is that the narrative behind the curtain #1 @ OP

or should i take what's behind the other curtain.

Akrazotile
11-22-2014, 10:11 AM
did Kevin Love make the decision or did Glen Taylor make the plan? :lol

:roll: :applause:

HOoopCityJones
11-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Because there is no guarantee of him ever making the playoffs again

is that the narrative behind the curtain #1 @ OP

or should i take what's behind the other curtain.

Either way Love loses. They're already calling for his head more than anyone when Lebron isn't playing up to par either. No matter the narrative, his career will take a major hit if he stays in Cleveland. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

This is Kyrie and Lebron's Team, Love will never get the chance to thrive camping from the arc. Which means they wont win. Until they decide Love should be the focus they wont go anywhere.

chocolatethunder
11-22-2014, 10:34 AM
Either way he loses , there's no way he'll ever become the defender Bosh was within a year and even if they do manage to stink anymore than this the entire blame is going on him despite LBJ's shoddy play too.

Already most of what the commentators talk about is what up with Love. Yet the funny part is they keep drawing parallels between him and Bosh. They know damn well whats wrong and it's that K.Love doesn't play well in a Bron ball offense. He has to be the focus of the system over Kyrie and Lebron or they'll lose.

This spot up shooter shit isn't his game.

In not sure if you're watching the games. Bron isn't the real problem the real problem is that Irving is the "point guard" which in his mind means overdribble and ISO and freeze everyone out. Irving is horrible and I wouldn't want him on any team if I were a GM. The guy is brutal.

Edit: there is no way that Love will stay if the season continues like this. I mean no way. There's zero chance he stays. Who in their right mind would stay for this? He can sign as a FA with another team and get a better situation easily. Either Irving is going to magically start playing well or love will leave because I doubt they'll trade Irving.

STATUTORY
11-22-2014, 10:38 AM
In not sure if you're watching the games. Bron isn't the real problem the real problem is that Irving is the "point guard" which in his mind means overdribble and ISO and freeze everyone out. Irving is horrible and I wouldn't want him on any team if I were a GM. The guy is brutal.

rubbish, take off lebron and Kyrie, Waiters and Love is a finals team out of the east. Problem is solely LEBRON

like i said in the very beginning of the season, and really after all star break last year. the guy is DONE. visibly exited his prime right in front of our eyes

take away Lebron's hops and top speed with his long strides and what do you have left?
good passing, good court vision, but a player with no iso game, clunky mechanics and off balanced jumpshot, no post game, no ability to compromise defense at ALL

that is the black Luke Walton, nothing more.

I give him 3 more years in this league. The guy is putting up numbers based on his reputation and smoke and mirrors right now.

But teams have actually caught on, they are not even doubling him anymore. As a result he cant cheese his assists off the double

hes absolutely a detriment to his team RIGHT NOW

ProfessorMurder
11-22-2014, 10:48 AM
More money.

(see Melo)

Melo isn't the son of one of the Beach Boys.

chocolatethunder
11-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Melo isn't the son of one of the Beach Boys.
Neither is Kevin Love.

chocolatethunder
11-22-2014, 10:58 AM
rubbish, take off lebron and Kyrie, Waiters and Love is a finals team out of the east. Problem is solely LEBRON

like i said in the very beginning of the season, and really after all star break last year. the guy is DONE. visibly exited his prime right in front of our eyes

take away Lebron's hops and top speed with his long strides and what do you have left?
good passing, good court vision, but a player with no iso game, clunky mechanics and off balanced jumpshot, no post game, no ability to compromise defense at ALL

that is the black Luke Walton, nothing more.

I give him 3 more years in this league. The guy is putting up numbers based on his reputation and smoke and mirrors right now.

But teams have actually caught on, they are not even doubling him anymore. As a result he cant cheese his assists off the double

hes absolutely a detriment to his team RIGHT NOW
You're a good troll and I appreciate you but this is not true. Irving initiates the offense and he's awful at it. He's either overdribbling or he's hoisting up a shot 10 seconds into the clock. No, not in hell would a team of Love Irving and Waiters get anywhere. I'm not a LBJ fan nor am I a Cleveland fan. I am a basketball fan but Irving is just an awful basketball player. Neither Lebron nor Love have played well that for sure but Irving is just an awful player.

ProfessorMurder
11-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Neither is Kevin Love.
:rolleyes: Nephew.

HOoopCityJones
11-22-2014, 11:00 AM
You're a good troll and I appreciate you but this is not true. Irving initiates the offense and he's awful at it. He's either overdribbling or he's hoisting up a shot 10 seconds into the clock. No, not in hell would a team of Love Irving and Waiters get anywhere. I'm not a LBJ fan nor am I a Cleveland fan. I am a basketball fan but Irving is just an awful basketball player. Neither Lebron nor Love have played well that for sure but Irving is just an awful player.

They have to play through Love. Lebron has already made it clear he rather play less , lol. Lebron should just be the primary ball handler and they should put Waiters and Irving on the trading block for a Defending Big and a decent Defensive SF.

Doubt any of the winning Teams will part with theirs though, the Lakers however...

Hey Yo
11-22-2014, 11:22 AM
Either way Love loses. They're already calling for his head more than anyone when Lebron isn't playing up to par either. No matter the narrative, his career will take a major hit if he stays in Cleveland. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

This is Kyrie and Lebron's Team, Love will never get the chance to thrive camping from the arc. Which means they wont win. Until they decide Love should be the focus they wont go anywhere.
Written below was after last night's game, which you clearly didn't watch.

It was awkward watching Love trying to force the issue down low only to turn the ball over in the post three different times in the first half. His plea for more touches was granted, at first.

The Cavaliers ran the first play of the game to Love in the post and he ran the clock down, unable to get a clean look after multiple moves and up-fakes. He eventually passed it out to James, who had to force up a three that clanked with the shot clock running out.

Cleveland tried a couple more times to facilitate his request, but after some more blunders, they scrapped the Love post-up plan. He was held scoreless in the second half, finishing with eight points on 3-of-8 shooting to go with eight boards in 31 minutes.

After the game Love reiterated the adjustment he is making for the team.

"I'm just trying to find myself in here," he said. "There are a lot of times I just spot up on the perimeter but that's what's being asked of me. So I'm just going to do it and do it to the best of my ability."

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/11/lack_of_communication_spills_o.html

chocolatethunder
11-22-2014, 11:26 AM
:rolleyes: Nephew.
Yeah, nephew. If you don't understand the difference between nephew and son then I don't know what I can do for you. You were the one trying to be cute using some dumb beach boys reference not me.

NoGunzJustSkillz
11-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Imagine if they both become stars and along with Rubio and a developing Dieng make the Wolves a great team :lol
wiggins will def become a star.

HOoopCityJones
11-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Written below was after last night's game, which you clearly didn't watch.

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2014/11/lack_of_communication_spills_o.html

:biggums: Why would I trust the word of some bum ass Cleveland site who have probably already prepared their agenda driven hit pieces on Love and Kyire to absolve LBJ of any blame? Get your head out of your ass, they're all playing like shit right now.

I did watch the game. It's obvious Love wont thrive unless he's the first option playing from the Paint. Not shooting 15 footers, post fadeaways or three pointers every possession. He needs the Offense ran through him.

Hey Yo
11-22-2014, 11:54 AM
:biggums: Why would I trust the word of some bum ass Cleveland site who have probably already prepared their agenda driven hit pieces on Love and Kyire to absolve LBJ of any blame? Get your head out of your ass, they're all playing like shit right now.

I did watch the game. It's obvious Love wont thrive unless he's the first option playing from the Paint. Not shooting 15 footers, post fadeaways or three pointers every possession. He needs the Offense ran through him.
Yeah, dude already had written about the touches that Love did receive down low before the game even started. :rolleyes:

Where in the article does it say good things about Kyrie and James' game last night? Where does it say Love is to blame for the loss? Wasn't after LAST game the talk was about getting Love more touches in the paint? Did they not do that LAST night? All that's right, you didn't watch the game and have no idea what happened.

The article clearly states there is no communication throughout the whole team. Which means the coach and ALL players are to blame.

Xoush
11-22-2014, 11:58 AM
How EPIC would it be if Love returned to the Timberwolves after this season :roll: :roll: :roll:

Single handedly ruining the Cavaliers and Lebron's image :lol

ProfessorMurder
11-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Yeah, nephew. If you don't understand the difference between nephew and son then I don't know what I can do for you. You were the one trying to be cute using some dumb beach boys reference not me.

If you get your panties in a twist over a dumb Beach Boys comment I made because I forgot the precise lineage of a guy I've never cared about or met, then I don't know what I can do for you.