PDA

View Full Version : Would Iverson win a ring on the current Bulls?

dunksby
11-22-2014, 04:32 AM
Let's say Pau is healthy throughout the playoffs and he has only this year to win.
I personally think they'd win ECF and would have a great chance against the SAS, a reasonable chance against a healthy OKC and good chance against LAC.

bdreason
11-22-2014, 04:44 AM
Favorite to come out of the East. I would have to see how they meshed to pick them over the West finalist though.

buddha
11-22-2014, 04:59 AM
they would be going for the three peat this year if the Bulls drafted Allen Iverson instead of Derrick Rose.

Done_And_Done
11-22-2014, 05:10 AM
They would be the favorite to come out of the east at this point but as Bd said, I couldn't pick them over the likes of the Spurs before seeing how well they gelled...

Shih508
11-22-2014, 05:17 AM
If Kobe can win 2 chips with Pau. AI could prolly done better. 3 peat minimum!

Upgrayedd
11-22-2014, 10:48 PM
Prime Allen Iverson on this Bulls team over Rose? They'd be contenders for sure. AI was out there every game unlike Rose and gave it his all.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
PF: Gasol
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Iverson

Bench:

C: Taj/Mohammed
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott/Snell
SG: Hinrich/Snell
PG: Brooks/Hinrich

:bowdown:

JohnFreeman
11-22-2014, 10:49 PM
3 peat

Upgrayedd
11-22-2014, 10:57 PM
Another question... what about prime Jason Kidd over Rose?

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
PF: Gasol
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Jason Kidd

Bench:

C: Taj/Mohammed
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott/Snell
SG: Hinrich/Snell
PG: Brooks/Hinrich

That's easily more talented than those Nets teams that Kidd took to the finals two seasons in a row.

bizil
11-23-2014, 01:57 AM
AI would for sure win a ring with the Bulls. If AI were at his peak in the L today, he would be the best PG in the world in terms of impact. U can see his influence BIG TIME in the L today with so many PG's that are score first. With so many score first PG's in the L today, I don't think AI would have moved to SG like he did back in the day. Rose was NEVER better than peak AI. AI is also a better passer than Rose as well.

chocolatethunder
11-23-2014, 02:14 AM
AI would for sure win a ring with the Bulls. If AI were at his peak in the L today, he would be the best PG in the world in terms of impact. U can see his influence BIG TIME in the L today with so many PG's that are score first. With so many score first PG's in the L today, I don't think AI would have moved to SG like he did back in the day. Rose was NEVER better than peak AI. AI is also a better passer than Rose as well.
Except that he was a SG.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-23-2014, 05:03 AM
Except that he was a SG.
And he wouldnt be better than CP or Steph

Upgrayedd
11-23-2014, 11:17 AM
Prime Iverson never played with a team as good as this current Bulls team. AI on this roster would be crazy good.