PDA

View Full Version : How Kobe and Lebron have evolved their games throughout their career

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 11:20 AM
kobe bryant

1997-2002 - ( Dwyane Wade style slasher/mid range )
2003-2007 - ( Tracy Mcgrady style jump shooter/slasher/distance )
2008-2013 - ( Michael Jordan style foul drawing/ footwork/mid range/slasher/post game with tmac distance )
2014-? ( paul pierce hesitation/midrange/distance with jordan foul drawing/footwork )

lebron james

2004-? - ( jordan rules reffing,driving and wide open distance, nash system passing, rondo midrange shooting )

kobes evolved when he needs to add something or change something.

lebron hasnt changed his game at all except for the one small moment he tried posting up for one playoff run then forgot how a year later

this is why hes struggling this season. he should be changing his game into more of a 2nd option post up player and let a point guard handle the driving/penitration

lebrons too slow and unathletic and makes the wrong decision more than half the time to be bringing it up the court and bullying his way inside anymore. because hes not a bully anymore. any good sized small forward can keep up with him now..

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 11:27 AM
ontop of his major styles. kobes added other little things on the side like some hakeem post moves, baylor back downs, magic johnson hook shots, dirk step backs and other tricks

kobe is a student of the game

lebrons too stubborn to learn anything new

Mr. Jabbar
11-23-2014, 12:05 PM
the difference between a student of the game and a student of free agency

AirFederer
11-23-2014, 12:06 PM
Kobe's game in ruins, thread backfire :facepalm

Ca$H
11-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Bran just relies on athleticism, HGH, and collusion.

Bless Mathews
11-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Bran just relies on athleticism, HGH, and collusion.

Word.

Dats it. I can't stand Kobe but Kobe > bron

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 01:33 PM
Rondo midrange shooting? You cant help yourself can you?

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Rondo midrange shooting? You cant help yourself can you?

shooting form = identical
number of attempts per game = identical
mid range percentage = equally bad
reputation = both bad
defenders sagging off both guys

i cant help but be accurate?

hes a good wide open three point shooter. i'l give him that much.

Cold soul
11-23-2014, 01:44 PM
Word.

Dats it. I can't stand Kobe but Kobe > bron

You're damn right.

Theoo
11-23-2014, 01:44 PM
lebron james

2004 - 2010 (crazed good driving , magic style passing , good midrange shoting)
2010-2011 (develop wilt chamberlane style choking , develop obsessed girlfreind jealousy of dwade so he dont win final MVP)
2012-2013 (develop voodo power to injuring players, very good shoting , karl malone style posting shot and fg%)
2014 (develop gilberet arenas style falloff , worse to all aspects , post achilles kobe bryant style drive to the hoops, eddy curry style ahleticim)

Im Still Ballin
11-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Lebron evolved tremendously. He now has an effective back to the basket game. He is now an elite 3pt shooter. Better than Kobe has ever been and will be. Early on in his career he was known as a poor defender. He changed that and became one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, known for his chasedown blocks which are momentum changers. He has also become a much smarter player.

He will get it going again. I think he will finish the season with averages around 27/7/7 on 53/39/75

Somewhere around there.

BigBoss
11-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Kobe has transcended to Godbe. Gods>Kings

Im Still Ballin
11-23-2014, 01:48 PM
Gods don't exist.

Overdrive
11-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Lebron evolved tremendously. He now has an effective back to the basket game.

He evolved, tremendously even, but his post game is mechanical and relies on shooters to clear the left block from defenders. He still can't fool people into buying his moves, he just uses/d his lift to get of weird turnarounds. He has no jump hook, leaners which are important for defenders to buy into fake to the basket on posts.

As a defender I'd take a fader by anyone not named Jordan anyday.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Lebron evolved tremendously. He now has an effective back to the basket game. He is now an elite 3pt shooter. Better than Kobe has ever been and will be. Early on in his career he was known as a poor defender. He changed that and became one of the best perimeter defenders in the league, known for his chasedown blocks which are momentum changers. He has also become a much smarter player.

He will get it going again. I think he will finish the season with averages around 27/7/7 on 53/39/75

Somewhere around there.

if defenders begged kobe to shoot beyond 18 feet. he'd also be shooting "elite" 3 point percentages

put 1-2 guys on lebron after stepping over midcourt and lebron doesnt come close to shooting great 3pt percentages.

its like jordans 3pt percentage career. he also shot wide open and his was still less than kobes shooting over 2 guys half the time.

you cant just look at %'s... the type of looks also plays into it

and lebron hasnt used his back to the basket game since 2012

hes still a poor on ball defender. he plays the passing lanes too much

lebron will finish the season averaging 25/6/6 on 46%

kobe will finish the season with 28/5/4 on 43%

ones 30 years old. the others 36 years old with the body of a 50 year old

heyhey
11-23-2014, 02:13 PM

Somewhere around there.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :facepalm He's an elite open 3point taker, if kobe and lebron took the same 100 shots, lebron e lucky to make 10% of what kobe made

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 02:54 PM
shooting form = identical
number of attempts per game = identical
mid range percentage = equally bad
reputation = both bad
defenders sagging off both guys

i cant help but be accurate?

hes a good wide open three point shooter. i'l give him that much.

This is where you go from being wrong...to trolling. Because nobody who has watched these guys would make that comparison. There is literally...no way...you are that ignorant and/or stupid. No number you could come across could overwhelm the years of watching these two play basketball to conclude that rondo and Lebron are similar midrange players.

Comparing Rondo and his step in uncontested 18 footers and Lebron wetting turnaround jumpers, fadeaways, pullups, and stepbacks makes as much sense as comparing Kobe and Lebrons outside shooting on nothing but the numbers.

http://i.minus.com/ibqWhQPHvEoJn.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2170117/lebronstepback.gif

Too many(hundreds too many) of those shots fall to start bringing up Rondo...among the most reluctant shooters among really good guards...ever.

You just cant be that stupid. I know you arent.

You might pretend to be....but you arent.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 04:27 PM
This is where you go from being wrong...to trolling. Because nobody who has watched these guys would make that comparison. There is literally...no way...you are that ignorant and/or stupid. No number you could come across could overwhelm the years of watching these two play basketball to conclude that rondo and Lebron are similar midrange players.

Comparing Rondo and his step in uncontested 18 footers and Lebron wetting turnaround jumpers, fadeaways, pullups, and stepbacks makes as much sense as comparing Kobe and Lebrons outside shooting on nothing but the numbers.

http://i.minus.com/ibqWhQPHvEoJn.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2170117/lebronstepback.gif

Too many(hundreds too many) of those shots fall to start bringing up Rondo...among the most reluctant shooters among really good guards...ever.

You just cant be that stupid. I know you arent.

You might pretend to be....but you arent.

you're too obsessed with lebron to be a mod

step down already weirdo

and i swear that first gif is the most awkward looking step back jumper i've ever seen in my life. and its still not a good example considering i've seen him do it maybe 5 times in his life

the 2nd gif is nearly equally as ugly

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 04:38 PM
a mod really shouldnt go against a general consensus

even if you disagree and think lebron is a great midrange shooter and hits awkward looking step backs all day

( which he isnt/doesnt )

you should try and go more with what the world agrees on. and i'd say close to 99.9999% of non lebron slurpers agree that hes not a great midrange shooter

which means you slurp

and mods shouldnt do that

red1
11-23-2014, 04:45 PM

step down already weirdo

and i swear that first gif is the most awkward looking step back jumper i've ever seen in my life. and its still not a good example considering i've seen him do it maybe 5 times in his life

kenny talking about obsession :oldlol: not only are you obsessed with chuckbe but you are equally obsessed with lbj. when he refutes your points you suddenly resort to "but but its the ugliest and awkardest jumpshot of all time" :roll:

f0und
11-23-2014, 04:50 PM
kobe 96-present

takes an absurd amount of retarded shots.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 05:07 PM
kenny talking about obsession :oldlol: not only are you obsessed with chuckbe but you are equally obsessed with lbj. when he refutes your points you suddenly resort to "but but its the ugliest and awkardest jumpshot of all time" :roll:

exactly. and the thought of making me a mod is out of this world

agreed?

because mods arent allowed to be that biased

well kblaze is. hes as much on lebronze balls as any slurper thas ever shined a throbbing member

dude hates kobes guts too. he's basically my opposite. but i'd never be considered for mod duties... notice the clear double standard?

Prometheus
11-23-2014, 05:27 PM

step down already weirdo

point is that he makes them often enough. it doesn't have to look good; two points is two points. he's not an all-time great for his midrange game, but he's good enough there that a comparison to Rondo's midrange is not to be taken seriously.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 06:03 PM
When you equate "not great" with Rondo...one of the worst and most reluctant shooting good guards ever...your argument is invalidated enough for reasonable readers of it to not take you serious.

Perhaps I give you too much credit. I generally assume "trolls" arent as stupid as the things they say...which is what makes it trolling.

You could just be an idiot I guess....but this would be beyond that. This would be...not watching basketball at all. And I struggle to accept that.

Though it would explain a lot of things.

sportjames23
11-23-2014, 06:13 PM
kobe bryant

1997-2002 - ( Dwyane Wade style slasher/mid range )
2003-2007 - ( Tracy Mcgrady style jump shooter/slasher/distance )
2008-2013 - ( Michael Jordan style foul drawing/ footwork/mid range/slasher/post game with tmac distance )
2014-? ( paul pierce hesitation/midrange/distance with jordan foul drawing/footwork )

lebron james

2004-? - ( jordan rules reffing,driving and wide open distance, nash system passing, rondo midrange shooting )

[QUOTE=kennethgriffin]if defenders begged kobe to shoot beyond 18 feet. he'd also be shooting "elite" 3 point percentages

put 1-2 guys on lebron after stepping over midcourt and lebron doesnt come close to shooting great 3pt percentages.

its like jordans 3pt percentage career. he also shot wide open and his was still less than kobes shooting over 2 guys half the time.

you cant just look at %'s... the type of looks also plays into it

and lebron hasnt used his back to the basket game since 2012

hes still a poor on ball defender. he plays the passing lanes too much

lebron will finish the season averaging 25/6/6 on 46%

kobe will finish the season with 28/5/4 on 43%

ones 30 years old. the others 36 years old with the body of a 50 year old

#rent free

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:13 PM
When you equate "not great" with Rondo...one of the worst and most reluctant shooting good guards ever...your argument is invalidated enough for reasonable readers of it to not take you serious.

Perhaps I give you too much credit. I generally assume "trolls" arent as stupid as the things they say...which is what makes it trolling.

You could just be an idiot I guess....but this would be beyond that. This would be...not watching basketball at all. And I struggle to accept that.

Though it would explain a lot of things.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2055uvt.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/fto3g3.png

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:15 PM
mods who ignore facts/stats and talk out their a** should have all moderating privileges stripped on site

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 06:18 PM
no number you could come across could overwhelm the years of watching these two play basketball to conclude that rondo and Lebron are similar midrange players.

But again...perhaps you are that stupid. And inconsistent at that.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:21 PM
But again...perhaps you are that stupid. And inconsistent at that.

who the f*ck are you quoting/talking to

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Im gonna give you a moment on that one. This isnt one of your better days.

KingPush
11-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Just ban Kenneth already ffs....

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 06:27 PM
If hes foolish enough to believe it...it isnt what id call trolling. Just being wrong. being wrong isnt bannable. Subtle difference...but an important one.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:32 PM
Im gonna give you a moment on that one. This isnt one of your better days.

meanwhile i'm posting facts

and you're quoting yourself on lebron being wet..

:biggums:

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:36 PM
If hes foolish enough to believe it...it isnt what id call trolling. Just being wrong. being wrong isnt bannable. Subtle difference...but an important one.

dude. you troll people regularly. you have the most stuck up egomaniac way of moderating. you let people know you're the one locking their threads/deleting their sh*t/banning them while leaving little "tell all/look at me" summarizations of your history on this site and "taking an oath" to "protect this board" or some sh*t

you're the joey crawford of mods.. you're obviously biased. showing clear signs for hatred with me. writing essays on how i'm the "cookie monster" of ISH and how its your life mission to spend every waking moment on this message board like some knight in shining armor to protect it from the evil that is me

you really go way over the top man. you're consumed with this status. its like a power trip. why dont you just become a cop or something

KingPush
11-23-2014, 06:40 PM
dude. you troll people regularly. you have the most stuck up egomaniac way of moderating. you let people know you're the one locking their threads/deleting their sh*t/banning them while leaving little "tell all/look at me" summarizations of your history on this site and "taking an oath" to "protect this board" or some sh*t

you're the joey crawford of mods.. you're obviously biased. showing clear signs for hatred with me. writing essays on how i'm the "cookie monster" of ISH and how its your life mission to spend every waking moment on this message board like some knight in shining armor to protect it from the evil that is me

you really go way over the top man. you're consumed with this status. its like a power trip. why dont you just become a cop or something
i thought you were gonna leave ish for that other forum? :biggums:

tpols
11-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Lebron shoots ~35% from the midrange(10-18 feet) for his whole career.

Rondo shoots 38% from midrange for his career.

Lebron really isnt a great midrange player.. he may turn a fancy fadeaway once in a while but hes most deadly from 3 and at the rim according to all of his shooting charts.

Teams have sagged off bran too.. not to the extent rondo did although it almost approached that level for the first 6 games of the '13 Finals. Regardless Lebron is not a good midrange player.. rondos actually better scoring from there.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:44 PM
i thought you were gonna leave ish for that other forum? :biggums:

i did. and kblaze banned me for a month cause i said that

then came back and realmenweargreen kept deleting everything i posted until he perma banned me. still not breaking any forum rules. and i never have.

then suddenly a day later i was unbanned. still dont know why

all i've ever done is talk basketball and supply facts/links

if it seems like i focus on one thing more often than other things. so f*cking what

leave me the f*ck alone and ignore it if i'm not interesting. meanwhile most threads i make get 3-4-5 pages. so i must be saying something that makes sense

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Id appear in a topic to let someone know im locking it...generally so they know why. I dont care if they know its me. Bans....I believe ive done 2 in how ever many months its been. For a total of 3 weeks.

You are worse poster than at least 5 people currently banned. If I were going to ban you for being awful or not thinking what I think you would hardly ever be unbanned. Hell id ban that name forever like the other 4 or so you have had banned permanently since 2008.

But generally even the "trolls" have personality....something that makes it obvious they are just having a good time...

Alphawolf...Mr.Jabbar. Adults having a laugh posting things I generally dont agree with. So they never hear from me. You though....you seem so serious that its hard to look the other way and assume you are just ****ing around.

I tell myself you are...but you keep on reiterating things to the point I have to conclude you arent joking...but stupid. I dont consider stupidity(well...ignorance is a better word) bannable if it isnt disruptive.

Spamming of your ignorant points of view....would be. You have not(lately) done enough of it to warrant my actually banning you.

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/4o/omar-code.gif

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:51 PM
Id appear in a topic to let someone know im locking it...generally so they know why. I dont care if they know its me. Bans....I believe ive done 2 in how ever many months its been. For a total of 3 weeks.

You are worse poster than at least 5 people currently banned. If I were going to ban you for being awful or not thinking what I think you would hardly ever be unbanned. Hell id ban that name forever like the other 4 or so you have had banned permanently since 2008.

But generally even the "trolls" have personality....something that makes it obvious they are just having a good time...

Alphawolf...Mr.Jabbar. Adults having a laugh posting things I generally dont agree with. So they never hear from me. You though....you seem so serious that its hard to look the other way and assume you are just ****ing around.

I tell myself you are...but you keep on reiterating things to the point I have to conclude you arent joking...but stupid. I dont consider stupidity(well...ignorance is a better word) bannable if it isnt disruptive.

Spamming of your ignorant points of view....would be. You have not(lately) done enough of it to warrant my actually banning you.

you dont have to like me. just do your f*cking job

i'm not here to agree with you and s*ck lebronze 2 inch wang alright!

leave my name out of your vocabulary and stop replying to my threads if i'm even halfway as bad a poster as you accuse me of being

KingPush
11-23-2014, 06:52 PM

:roll:

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Lebron shoots ~35% from the midrange(10-18 feet) for his whole career.

Rondo shoots 38% from midrange for his career.

Lebron really isnt a great midrange player.. he may turn a fancy fadeaway once in a while but hes most deadly from 3 and at the rim according to all of his shooting charts.

Teams have sagged off bran too.. not to the extent rondo did although it almost approached that level for the first 6 games of the '13 Finals. Regardless Lebron is not a good midrange player.. rondos actually better scoring from there.

Id rondo could score like Lebron from 22 to 10 feet he might be unstoppable.

You mention that teams sag off rondo even more than Lebron...and that it merely approached Rondo levels for 6 games....then mention that he has better numbers from there...as if the two arent connected.

Rondo shoots a midrange shot when he has to(and sometimes not even then...). Lebron faces up and makes contested midrange shots more in some games than Rondo will in a week. Hes had games making more tough midrange shots than Rondo would be willing to take early in the shot clock in a month. Some of them vs the Celtics(one quickly comes to mind).

There is no comparison.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 06:54 PM
lebron fans are all about stats... unless its negative about their loverboy

rondo mid range > lebron

based on FACTS

yall wanna talk about "types of looks rondo gets vs lebron" but at the same time go strictly on 3pt % to compare lebron to kobe.. and lebron is given the rondo treatment out there while kobe is actually defended

get the double standard?

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 07:01 PM
i did. and kblaze banned me for a month cause i said that

No. I did not.

then came back and realmenweargreen kept deleting everything i posted until he perma banned me. still not breaking any forum rules. and i never have.

The admins having banned your accounts forever 4 times....you must have been doing something they didnt care for. I wonder what that could have been....well no I dont...I can see what it was for:

griffmoney1784 insidehoops 03-28-2011 Permanent Forever A completely idiotic fan who lowers the intelligence level of our board with each post, and we can't stand it anymore, sorry

griffmoney1984 insidehoops 05-19-2008 Permanent
You're lowering the quality of our board with your idiotic obsessive lebron-bashing in each post. Go away

griffmoney2084 insidehoops 09-12-2010 Permanent
You're too dishonest and fake a fan to post here. You only post to promote Kobe and Bash LeBron. We want INTELLIGENT basketball discussion, not biased crap from fans whose sole purpose in posting is to attack LeBron in every discussion. Thanks

I see they assumed you were dishonest in your evaluation of players...which is trolling. I now assume you are just....stupid. Which means you arent posing BS for a reaction....but that you have absurd opinions which are not...in themselves...ban worthy. Which is why you arent banned.

then suddenly a day later i was unbanned. still dont know why

all i've ever done is talk basketball and supply facts/links

if it seems like i focus on one thing more often than other things. so f*cking what

leave me the f*ck alone and ignore it if i'm not interesting. meanwhile most threads i make get 3-4-5 pages. so i must be saying something that makes sense

Forget basketball....if you think the key to responses on a messageboard is making sense you arent basketball ignorant...you are internet ignorant.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 07:04 PM
No. I did not.

The admins having banned your accounts forever 4 times....you must have been doing something they didnt care for. I wonder what that could have been....well no I dont...I can see what it was for:

griffmoney1784 insidehoops 03-28-2011 Permanent Forever A completely idiotic fan who lowers the intelligence level of our board with each post, and we can't stand it anymore, sorry

griffmoney1984 insidehoops 05-19-2008 Permanent
You're lowering the quality of our board with your idiotic obsessive lebron-bashing in each post. Go away

griffmoney2084 insidehoops 09-12-2010 Permanent
You're too dishonest and fake a fan to post here. You only post to promote Kobe and Bash LeBron. We want INTELLIGENT basketball discussion, not biased crap from fans whose sole purpose in posting is to attack LeBron in every discussion. Thanks

I see they assumed you were dishonest in your evaluation of players...which is trolling. I now assume you are just....stupid. Which means you arent posing BS for a reasction....but that you have absurd opinions which are not...in themselves...ban worthy. Which is why you arent banned.

Forget basketball....if you think the key to responses on a messageboard is making sense you arent basketball ignorant...you are internet ignorant.

and yet i've still yet to break a forum rule since joining 5+ years ago

i'l say it again... you don't have to agree with everything i say

and i don't have to fallow the ISH LeScript

name a mod thats a kobe fan. i dare you

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 07:06 PM
lebron fans are all about stats... unless its negative about their loverboy

rondo mid range > lebron

based on FACTS

yall wanna talk about "types of looks rondo gets vs lebron" but at the same time go strictly on 3pt % to compare lebron to kobe.. and lebron is given the rondo treatment out there while kobe is actually defended

get the double standard?

Good god....

Ok...

Im gonna post this for the 3rd time:

Wait...let me say it again...slowly....

makes

as

much

sense

as

comparing

Kobe

and

Lebrons

outside

shooting

on

nothing

but

the

numbers.

Im gonna give a large print version as well for the extra slow students:

makes as much sense as comparing Kobe and Lebrons outside shooting on nothing but the numbers.

Meaning....I dont think its reasonable to compare Lebron vs Rondo numbers wise...its similar to comparing Kobe vs Lebron. Because Kobe and Lebron as shooters....is a ridiculous comparison because watching basketball makes it obvious Kobe wins that discussion regardless of the numbers.

Just as Lebron does compared to Rondo.

Should I get someone to come in and explain it with hand puppets?

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 07:10 PM
Good god....

Ok...

Im gonna post this for the 3rd time:

Wait...let me say it again...slowly....

makes

as

much

sense

as

comparing

Kobe

and

Lebrons

outside

shooting

on

nothing

but

the

numbers.

Im gonna give a large print version as well for the extra slow students:

makes as much sense as comparing Kobe and Lebrons outside shooting on nothing but the numbers.

Meaning....I dont think its reasonable to compare Lebron vs Rondo numbers wise...its similar to comparing Kobe vs Lebron. Because Kobe and Lebron as shooters....is a ridiculous comparison because watching basketball makes it obvious Kobe wins that discussion regardless of the numbers.

Just as Lebron does compared to Rondo.

Should I get someone to come in and explain it with hand puppets?

you seem flustered

and before you ban me for "trolling"

you're doing this to yourself bud. all i did was post a shooting chart

sportjames23
11-23-2014, 07:13 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/mmaMTz2eOsucw/giphy.gif

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Banning you for basketball opinions would be like putting a learning disabled kid in timeout for taking too long on homework.

My blood doesnt run that kind of cold.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 07:26 PM
Banning you for basketball opinions would be like putting a learning disabled kid in timeout for taking too long on homework.

My blood doesnt run that kind of cold.

isnt this ^ trolling?

Jeff?

ban this idiot already. dude insults me nonstop with every damn post

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 07:29 PM
It would be trolling if I didnt believe it...and I posted it to get a reaction to my dishonest opinions.

I absolutely do believe you are an idiot. So it doesnt meet my standard of trolling. Much like your opinions...which is why ive not banned you and dont intend to.

Pay attention homie.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 07:32 PM
By the way....you reported me to me.

I assumed thats what it was when my phone buzzed to tell me I had an email.

I got a smile out of it.

sportjames23
11-23-2014, 07:34 PM

I got a smile out of it.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 07:35 PM

I got a smile out of it.

so ban yourself for trolling them.. be a man

:biggums:

Suguru101
11-23-2014, 07:40 PM

This is gold right here. :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 07:42 PM
This clearly isnt going anywhere and seems to have gone away from what little basketball discussion that was possible to begin with.

Assuming you have nothing else to say about basketball im gonna give you the last word before closing. You must have a good one liner in you. Now would be the time.

Le Shaqtus
11-23-2014, 07:43 PM

I got a smile out of it.

:roll:

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 07:49 PM
This clearly isnt going anywhere and seems to have gone away from what little basketball discussion that was possible to begin with.

Assuming you have nothing else to say about basketball im gonna give you the last word before closing. You must have a good one liner in you. Now would be the time.

reported for baiting*

ArbitraryWater
11-23-2014, 07:52 PM

I got a smile out of it.

LMFAOO :roll: :roll:

PsychoBe
11-23-2014, 07:52 PM

I got a smile out of it.

kennethgriffin
11-23-2014, 07:56 PM
if a mod goes away from their duties and posts on a message board as a forum member with their same mod account and break forum regulations. shouldnt they be held to the same standard as everyone else. if they continue to bait/troll/provoke/insult people. they should be banned for however minimal amount of time is allowable

i think 3 days is good enough. anyone else want to vote on this?

i mean i've been banned dozens of times just for talking basketball. this dude is the one making it personal all the time.

Kblaze8855
11-23-2014, 08:01 PM
http://www.clipartof.com/images/free_hosting/large/0180-1008-1421-5348_lilkevin.gif