11-23-2014, 05:20 PM
Steph Curry and Klay Thompson
Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler
Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews
Russell Westbrook and Reggie Jackson
Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan
John Wall and Bradley Beal
Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe

Jesus christ, the league is stacked with elite backcourts.

How would you losers rank them?

andremiller07
11-23-2014, 05:22 PM
30. Kyrie and Waiters

Fudge
11-23-2014, 05:27 PM
30. Kyrie and Waiters
Kyrie and Marion*

But you're right.

SCdac
11-23-2014, 05:31 PM
Parker-Manu-Green-Beli-Mills

outbreak
11-23-2014, 05:35 PM
In a few years Payton and Oladipo could be formidable if one of them learns to shoot. Based on Paytons defence yesterday and what we've seen from Victor in the past it's going to be a great defensive tandem.

GOATbrook
11-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Man I miss Westbrook play...this league needs him. He will drop 30+ pts in his 2nd game I'm sure or maybe even in his first.

Steph Curry, Klay Thompson or DeRozan and Lowry ATM.

bizil
11-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Gotta go The Splash Brothers at number one! If they stay together, they could end up as one of the 10 top backcourts of all time. Can't remember too many times where a top three PG played with a top three SG in the same backcourt. Going forward, I think Wall-Beal is the 2nd best backcourt. And potentially could even challenge for the top spot. Wall is gonna evolve into a freak athletic GP and Beal looks like a young Mitch Richmond. But I think Lowry and Derozan are the best two way backcourt in the league today.

With Cleveland starting Marion now, I would consider Lebron the SG and Kyrie the PG. And to be frank, I would just have Bron at PG, Kyrie at SG, and Marion at SF. Bron and Marion can defend the wings while Kyrie guards the PG. But if Bron is listed as guard going forward, then the best backcourt is Bron and Kyrie.

KyrieTheFuture
11-23-2014, 08:42 PM
Steph Curry and Klay Thompson
Derrick Rose and Jimmy Butler
Damian Lillard and Wesley Matthews
Russell Westbrook and Reggie Jackson
Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan
John Wall and Bradley Beal
Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe

Jesus christ, the league is stacked with elite backcourts.

How would you losers rank them?
Steph/Klay
Lowry/Derozan
Lillard/Matthews

I can't rank the others fairly because one of them is always injured. Also, feel free to correct me but I thought Reggie and Russ only ever started together to correct for injuries. In an ideal world Reggie is the 6th man yes?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
11-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Cant forget Conley/Tony.............by FAR the best defensive duo. Tony is an underrated offball player, great cutter and decent slasher. Obviously hes by far the best man defender and perimeter defender in the league
Conleys been playin like a top 5 PG

BigBoss
11-23-2014, 08:45 PM
1. Kobe Bryant and ______

PsychoBe
11-23-2014, 08:50 PM
all you losers responded :roll: :roll: :roll:

RoseCity07
11-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Pretty good list but can we stop talking about this mythical Rose/Butler back court. You should play together for a season before you get on this list.