PDA

View Full Version : Kobe tells teammates to "Get the **** out of [my] way" vs Nugs

oarabbus
11-24-2014, 03:20 PM
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/8B37FD54701148531863149817856_3d1e351ee16.0.1.1176 6395576332570309.mp4?versionId=oY_49UgH6YHbYro0gWC UJ42qh6IqbcTK

The look on Lin Hill and Young's faces :roll: :roll: :roll:

ShittyTeammateBe
ChuckedawaythegameinRegulationBe

Some reddit gold:

Scott: Here's the play we're going to run.

Bryant: NO, here's the play we're going to run.

Lin: What do you want to do?

Bryant: Get the **** out of the way

Swaggy P: Yeah I understand. Please don't hurt me.

Kobe: You guys just don't get it do you? None of you can score the basketball so I sure as hell ain't passing it to any of you scrubs. If you're not shooting 90% from the field, don't expect to get the ball. Period. If I'm being tripled teamed in the corner, I'm taking that shot. If I'm 10 feet behind the three point line and there's 10 seconds left on the shot clock, I'm making it rain. I'm in my prime. Have none of you seen my offensive highlights? I scored 81 points in a game. I'm a five-time champion. I ****ing killed it on the court during the finals while being accused of rape!

Lin: But, Kobe, that was a long time ago. And you have been shooting poorly this season. I mean, you're shooting under 40% and taking over 20 shots a game. What do you expect us to do?

Kobe: I'm in my prime. I'm only 28 years old.

Swaggy P: Kobe, I hate to break it to you but you're not 28 years old. You're 36.

Kobe in utter disbelief glares at his teammates and Coach Scott.

Kobe: Just give me the damn ball and get the **** out of the way.

:roll:

DMAVS41
11-24-2014, 03:21 PM
One of the worst teammates ever....:facepalm

russwest0
11-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Alpha.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 03:22 PM
Kobe is so damn alpha it makes me want to sob.

Damn man, he is seriously a BOSS.

ImKobe
11-24-2014, 03:25 PM
this is what winners do, they DEMAND the ball in clutch situations.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-24-2014, 03:26 PM
Certainly not the first time a star has done that before.

stalkerforlife
That clip sums up his career.

He's an asshole, but he is phucking alpha to the core.

DAMN.

DMAVS41

Except that doesn't lead to winning. The Lakers records and offensive efficiency in clutch situations under Kobe's leadership has been way worse than their expected value and win rate.

Literally the exact opposite of your post.

Heavincent
11-24-2014, 03:27 PM
One of the worst teammates ever....:facepalm

Guys like Pau Gasol, Lamar Odom, Ron Artest, Trevor Ariza, and Derek Fisher would strongly disagree.

Kidbasketball20

Did you notice Kobe failed on 3 possessions with 2 minutes left and the ONE possession that worked was when Lin passed him the ball and then he passed it to Jordan Hill?

:coleman:

AlphaWolf24
http://31.media.tumblr.com/e3da36956c7e499c9523aa5448c1775e/tumblr_mzkshw7F2o1shrn7zo1_1280.jpg

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Except that doesn't lead to winning. The Lakers records and offensive efficiency in clutch situations under Kobe's leadership has been way worse than their expected value and win rate.

"Winning" is just blind luck and teammates.....remember...that's what you said over and over when the Lakers were "winning"

Keep shooting Kobe! Alltime scoring record is upon us!

DMAVS41
11-24-2014, 03:38 PM
"Winning" is just blind luck and teammates.....remember...that's what you said over and over when the Lakers were "winning"

Keep shooting Kobe! Alltime scoring record is upon us!

Never said that at all.

All I simply said that so much of what goes into winning a title is beyond the control of one player...and when we compare players...we have to at least mention the varying circumstances of their careers before we say:

"5 RINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

That was all.

Knowing you aren't interested in a real discussion...I'll leave you to it. I was just pointing out that hero ball in crunch time has absolutely not worked well for Kobe or the Lakers in reality.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 03:41 PM

:biggums:

RidonKs
11-24-2014, 03:43 PM
down the stretch last night was hilarious

4 of every 5 lakers possessions, kobe would get the ball in the back court and dribble straight down to the block... while hill, lin, henry, and boozer stood around the three point line on the other side watching

just over and over

this gif just puts it over the top. kobe does not give two shits about the next two years.

nick young respectin da gawd, kobe is his idol lol

russwest0
11-24-2014, 03:44 PM

Yup. Reminds me of what Westbrook said the INSTANT he got back to the huddle after a late 4th quarter timeout vs the Spurs in the playoffs last year... "Hey! I got Ginobli!" And then he locked down Ginobli on the final shot and OKC won the game :lol

The_Yearning
11-24-2014, 03:49 PM
down the stretch last night was hilarious

4 of every 5 lakers possessions, kobe would get the ball in the back court and dribble straight down to the block... while hill, lin, henry, and boozer stood around the three point line on the other side watching

just over and over

this gif just puts it over the top. kobe does not give two shits about the next two years.

nick young respectin da gawd, kobe is his idol lol

Nick Young has finally come to the realization that you're better off not ever meeting your hero. Dude look's mad shooked.

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 03:49 PM
OMG HE IS SO DAMN ALPHA!! kobe is out-alphaed by kobe himself every week, its time to reestructurate the scale, alphas as we knew them are now betas, kobe is the only alpha, lebron downgrades to epsilon as a consequence

Prometheus
11-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Those who worship Kobe's "alpha" traits are most likely pretty beta in their lives. I'm not trying to troll, I'm being 100% serious. Especially since it's been proven over and over again that his stubbornness in crunch time is counter-productive and hurts the Lakers' success.

It suggests to me that these are people who are not mature enough to understand what success is really made of.

inb4 "success is made of 5 RINGS": I'm not saying Kobe isn't a great player, or that he doesn't know how to be successful. I'm just talking about what he does in crunch-time and how people respond to it.

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Those who worship Kobe's "alpha" traits are most likely pretty beta in their lives.

im alpha AF irl, no joke dude

Prometheus
11-24-2014, 03:53 PM
im alpha AF irl, no joke dude

really?

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 03:54 PM
really?

AF

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Those who worship Kobe's "alpha" traits are most likely pretty beta in their lives. I'm not trying to troll, I'm being 100% serious. Especially since it's been proven over and over again that his stubbornness in crunch time is counter-productive and hurts the Lakers' success.

It suggests to me that these are people who are not mature enough to understand what success is really made of.

inb4 "success is made of 5 RINGS": I'm not saying Kobe isn't a great player, or that he doesn't know how to be successful. I'm just talking about what he does in crunch-time and how people respond to it.

Um, yeah. I am beta to the core, which is why I know a beta when I see one. Since I know a beta when I see one, I also know an alpha. I don't want my favorite player to be beta. If I wanted to look up to a beta, i'd look in the mirror. I'd videotape myself at the YMCA passing in clutch moments to eliminate all blame from myself if I miss.

This is the NBA, the best of the best. Most people want to see something bigger than life. Alpha males are a rarity and Kobe is the last of a dying breed in the current beta NBA.

kentatm
11-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Tony Gwynn's batting average in 1994 of .394 is higher then Kobe Bryant's 2014 FG% of .381

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 03:56 PM
Um, yeah. I am beta to the core

:roll: :roll: :roll:

KingPush
11-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Um, yeah. I am beta to the core, which is why I know a beta when I see one. Since I know a beta when I see one, I also know an alpha. I don't want my favorite player to be beta. If I wanted to look up to a beta, i'd look in the mirror. I'd videotape myself at the YMCA passing in clutch moments to eliminate all blame from myself if I miss.

This is the NBA, the best of the best. Most people want to see something bigger than life. Alpha males are a rarity and Kobe is the last of a dying breed in the current beta NBA.

Nash
11-24-2014, 03:59 PM
I think Lebron and Kobe will kill a teammate before this season is over :lol

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 04:00 PM
I think Lebron and Kobe will kill a teammate before this season is over :lol

Why are you mentioning them in the same sentence as if they're anything alike?

Show Kobe more respect, son.

Prometheus
11-24-2014, 04:00 PM

:oldlol:

repped

BigBoss
11-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Alpha.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 04:02 PM

repped

:cheers:

Fudge
11-24-2014, 04:03 PM

Bro, you really are the greatest human alive.

Nash
11-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Why are you mentioning them in the same sentence as if they're anything alike?

Show Kobe more respect, son.

both 2x fmvp's doe.

Prometheus
11-24-2014, 04:08 PM
both 2x fmvp's doe.

shut up bro, he killed it

D-Wait
11-24-2014, 04:12 PM
lebron downgrades to epsilon as a consequence

:lol

IncarceratedBob
11-24-2014, 04:15 PM
5 rings with this mentality.

f0und
11-24-2014, 04:15 PM
jordan to kerr: they're coming for me so be ready.

kobe to his teammates. they're coming for me but imma shoot anyway. just get the *uck outta my way.

russwest0
11-24-2014, 04:17 PM

kobe to his teammates. they're coming for me but imma shoot anyway. just get the *uck outta my way.

the only guy in NBA history thats more alpha than Jordan :lol :lol :lol :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2014, 04:18 PM
I wish Shaq were still there to slap Kobe upside his head. Wannabe alpha chucker damn near single-handedly losing LA games in the 4th qtr.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 04:23 PM
Never said that at all.

All I simply said that so much of what goes into winning a title is beyond the control of one player...and when we compare players...we have to at least mention the varying circumstances of their careers before we say:

"5 RINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

That was all.

Knowing you aren't interested in a real discussion...I'll leave you to it. I was just pointing out that hero ball in crunch time has absolutely not worked well for Kobe or the Lakers in reality.

sure you did....before they won a title in 11' you were constantley spouting off about not having "good teammates" or " coaching"..:lol

i'd love to know why dirk should win with much less help than all those other teams.....and far worse coaching as well.

please tell me how dirk/terry kidd/chandler should beat duncan/manu/parker or shaq/kobe.

what a ****ing joke.

and low and behold....the Mavs did win!!!!

the only joke is you.....and yer bro's sharing 1 laptop:rolleyes:

got to get them green bars....internet = serious business...

Theoo
11-24-2014, 04:25 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: kobe is motherucker legend :bowdown: what BIG contrast to lerbron james

kobe in clutch: get fk** out of my way

lerbron in clutch: stay close i well fall awkward and do bad bailout pass with 5 second left

oarabbus
11-24-2014, 04:27 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: kobe is motherucker legend :bowdown: what BIG contrast to lerbron james

lerbron in clutch: stay close i well fall awkward and do bad bailout pass with 5 second left

russwest0
11-24-2014, 04:27 PM

lebron in clutch: "I'm gonna get the ball here, and then I'm gonna pass it out to Bosh for the final shot"

IllegalD
11-24-2014, 04:28 PM
sure you did....before they won a title in 11' you were constantley spouting off about not having "good teammates" or " coaching"..:lol

That's pathetic/hilarious if true. :lol

But it wouldn't surprise me seeing as he's one of the biggest Kobe-bashing-obsessed losers on this board.

Meanwhile Dirk, "greatest teammate ever", taking mad paycuts = 1 ring and 5 less finals appearances than Kobe.

Dirk the "ultimate teammate". :facepalm :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
11-24-2014, 04:29 PM

:roll: :roll:

DMAVS41
11-24-2014, 04:31 PM

So what that they won? It doesn't change the fact that they were 20 to 1 to win the title entering the playoffs and long shots at best.

They got hot and did some historic shit between Dirk and Terry in crunch time.

But that post makes my point for me. Dirk got way more help in the playoffs than he ever had...and he won the title.

Not shocking. Give him Shaq for 8 years and loaded rosters and GOAT coaching you'd see more titles...not hard.

We really gonna act like that was the only year Dirk was good enough to win? Hell no...put that squad around Dirk from like 02 on and he'd have a great chance at winning a handful of titles...specifically.

The big difference was help and coaching. Which is what it almost always is outside of a few rare occasions where guys just go nuts like Hakeem in 94 and Duncan in 03...and even then the help was still good...it just wasn't great.

But that doesn't matter for Kobe...because he's always won with loaded rosters in relation to the league.

Rose'sACL
11-24-2014, 04:42 PM
The End Result

http://giant.gfycat.com/FlashyGratefulAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif

nick young is so ****ing open.......wtf was kobe doing? Plays like these is the reason Pop says that it is hard to coach american players because Pop regularly gets upset at plays like that even if the player makes the shot.
This is also the reason lebron never thought of going to anywhere else other than the cavs because he has total authority there. LeBron does listen to the coaching staff way more than kobe but he is only comfortable in playing his type of game.
Kobe would not listen to coaching staff and shoot it anyways and lebron wouldn't learn how to play off ball and try to make the right play with ball in his hand.

RidonKs
11-24-2014, 04:45 PM
The End Result

nick young is so ****ing open.......wtf was kobe doing?
tied with no time on the shotclock is the perfect opportunity for a superstar. no pressure if you fail since it goes into ot, all the credit and publicity if you succeed.

there was no way kobe was passing up that ball under those circumstances. even/let alone to a wide open nick young.

KungFuJoe
11-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Kobe is definitely isolating himself from his teammates and coach.

Alpha? Check.

Dumb? Check.

G0ATbe
11-24-2014, 04:49 PM
All I see is a good teammate lifting the pressure off of others. What is he supposed to do, hide in the corner and let Young/Jordan Hill take all the clutch shots . Godbe is the clutchest player of all time, and he simply can't play passive bitch. This is what he should be doing:confusedshrug: .

SugarHill
11-24-2014, 04:51 PM
tied with no time on the shotclock is the perfect opportunity for a superstar. no pressure if you fail since it goes into ot, all the credit and publicity if you succeed.

there was no way kobe was passing up that ball under those circumstances. even/let alone to a wide open nick young.

So personal glory > winning? I thought Kobe was all about winning?!

Rose'sACL
11-24-2014, 04:55 PM

it is the only way he is comfortable in playing. lebron's way is less detrimental to the team but lebron hasn't shown any good improvement in his off the ball play. kyrie or lebron would have to learn to play off the ball otherwise cavs will not win anything.
may be they are intelligent and know that this is the only way they can be superstars which would make them more money.i don't blame them if they just do it to improve their superstar status because at the end of the day, basketball is just a game.

TheGreatDeraj
11-24-2014, 05:03 PM
The End Result

nick young is so ****ing open.......wtf was kobe doing? Plays like these is the reason Pop says that it is hard to coach american players because Pop regularly gets upset at plays like that even if the player makes the shot.
This is also the reason lebron never thought of going to anywhere else other than the cavs because he has total authority there. LeBron does listen to the coaching staff way more than kobe but he is only comfortable in playing his type of game.
Kobe would not listen to coaching staff and shoot it anyways and lebron wouldn't learn how to play off ball and try to make the right play with ball in his hand.

Sorry, but you and 90% of ISH just do not understand what you are watching here.

Kobe got a better shot than the shot Nick Young would have if Kobe passed him the ball.

Notice the defender on Nick Young helps toward Kobe, but only until the freethrow angle and then he stays there in case of the pass.

Because the Lakers don't want to leave time on the clock it is going to be a last second situation, so the defender can just full speed closeout on Nick Young, because he doesn't have to worry about a drive. Nick Young would have gotten a contested three and Kobe got a nice midrange J that he has been making all his career.

Not to mention that shot is exactly what the 20,000 people who bought tickets were just dying to see.

RoseCity07
11-24-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm enjoying this Kobe more than any other Kobe. So ****ing alpha:oldlol:

AlphaBe:bowdown:

tontoz
11-24-2014, 05:09 PM
When Young was still with the Wizards i remember one game when the Lakers came to DC. Kobe got off to a hot start and the Lakers had a big lead.

Then in the 2nd half they started doubling Kobe and he refused to pass. He made only 1 of his last 10 shots and the Wizards came back to win. Kobe finished 9-31 while Gasol took only 11 shots.

The Wizards won only 20 games that year but they beat the Lakers because of KoMe.

RoseCity07
11-24-2014, 05:10 PM
The End Result

I don't understand why every single Laker player is standing around. Kobe told them he was going to take this shot. You know with 100% certainty that he will shoot. And not one Laker crashed the board for a possible tip in shot.

SugarHill
11-24-2014, 05:12 PM
I don't understand why every single Laker player is standing around. Kobe told them he was going to take this shot. You know with 100% certainty that he will shoot. And not one Laker crashed the board for a possible tip in shot.

To give the illusion that he might pass which would make his attempt that much easier.

Droid101
11-24-2014, 05:13 PM
Alpha.

f0und
11-24-2014, 05:24 PM

dam the body language of the rest of the team is pretty telling. there isnt any anticipation when kobe throws up the shot. no prepare to "jump for joy if it goes in" or "throw your hands up in anguish for coming up just short." nope, they're just standind going "meh, it be what it be and right now its ko-be." and when it misses like they knew it would, they're like "...and that means it not to be." so casual as they walk off the court, like they're desensitized to this type of bull*hit. the four walk off together and dont even look in kobe's direction.

SwayDizzle
11-24-2014, 05:26 PM
this thread delivers

AirFederer
11-24-2014, 05:31 PM
When Young was still with the Wizards i remember one game when the Lakers came to DC. Kobe got off to a hot start and the Lakers had a big lead.

Then in the 2nd half they started doubling Kobe and he refused to pass. He made only 1 of his last 10 shots and the Wizards came back to win. Kobe finished 9-31 while Gasol took only 11 shots.

The Wizards won only 20 games that year but they beat the Lakers because of KoMe.

Sums up his career. Without a big man to pick up the patended Kobe assist, his really pure utter garbage on court and a chemistry killer. I'll laugh if it comes to blows with his teammates :applause: :lol :facepalm

Lebronxrings
11-24-2014, 05:41 PM
andddd this is why he isn't past top 25 all time...

navy
11-24-2014, 05:44 PM
Lakers season in a nut shell. Alpha.

f0und
11-24-2014, 06:07 PM
:oldlol: at a comment from reddit

"That look on Lin's face. It's like he's trying to reason with an unreasonable man. It seems that Kobe has "lost" his teammates. I like Kobe, but this kind of shit is sad to see."

FireDavidKahn
11-24-2014, 06:08 PM
Great veteran leadership:facepalm

Da Hammer
11-24-2014, 06:15 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/59d89903250e13782a11b972c6dca9ef/tumblr_mw590mV4yB1rmin5no1_400.gif

navy
11-24-2014, 06:15 PM
What's funny is that when Lin leaves the Lakers he will talk about how great it was to play with Kobe and Laker fans will just eat it up. :oldlol:

iznogood
11-24-2014, 06:16 PM
National Betas Association :rant

Mr. I'm So Rad
11-24-2014, 06:24 PM
Certainly not the first time a star has done that before.

Yes it is. Kobe's the only player who has ever demanded the ball from his teammates or told them to let him isolate.

JT123
11-24-2014, 06:24 PM
What's funny is that when Lin leaves the Lakers he will talk about how great it was to play with Kobe and Laker fans will just eat it up. :oldlol:
Anyone with half a brain knows that players who say nice things about Kobe do so out of respect and because they know saying anything negative about him will cause a huge distraction for their current team. We all know that no player has ever actually enjoyed playing with Kobe.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-24-2014, 06:33 PM
KoMe. Lol at people calling this Alpha. Alphas are leaders. This is Omega if anything.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 06:38 PM
So what that they won? It doesn't change the fact that they were 20 to 1 to win the title entering the playoffs and long shots at best.

They got hot and did some historic shit between Dirk and Terry in crunch time.

But that post makes my point for me. Dirk got way more help in the playoffs than he ever had...and he won the title.

Not shocking. Give him Shaq for 8 years and loaded rosters and GOAT coaching you'd see more titles...not hard.

We really gonna act like that was the only year Dirk was good enough to win? Hell no...put that squad around Dirk from like 02 on and he'd have a great chance at winning a handful of titles...specifically.

The big difference was help and coaching. Which is what it almost always is outside of a few rare occasions where guys just go nuts like Hakeem in 94 and Duncan in 03...and even then the help was still good...it just wasn't great.

But that doesn't matter for Kobe...because he's always won with loaded rosters in relation to the league.

Give any decent PF or Center prime Kobe for 8 years and see what happens....they will win....Shaq, Bynum,Gasol, Odom etc....

Kobe has had Stacked teams:rolleyes: (3rd option 33 year old glen rice?...or Lamar Odom:lol )...so has Tim Duncan his whole career....so has Magic Johnson....so has Larry bird.....So has Lebron James the last 8 years....so has Kevin Durant the past 6 seasons....so has Dirk his whole career ( yet fizzled outta the playoffs countless times)...so did Clyde Drexler in the late 80's and 90's...so did Charles Barkley ( 76'ers were in the Finals the year before)...so did Carmelo Anthony....so did Hakeem ( hello twin towers)....so did Jordan in the late/ mid 90's....

- again...you and yer Bro's:rolleyes: all sharing 1 laptop to hate on the greatest player of his generation...Kobe....Bean ....Bryant.....

- with the same ol' tired arguments.....that never made any sense.

- Now it's about advanced stats to show something about winning??.....:lol

yet when Kobe wins....as he has done more then 99.9% of the players today....it because of coaches/trainers/teammates/cheerleaders etrc...

what a interesting brood....

next

RoundMoundOfReb
11-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Give any decent PF or Center prime Kobe for 8 years and see what happens....they will win....Shaq, Bynum,Gasol, Odom etc....

Kobe has had Stacked teams:rolleyes: (3rd option 33 year old glen rice?...or Lamar Odom:lol )...so has Tim Duncan his whole career....so has Magic Johnson....so has Larry bird.....So has Lebron James the last 8 years....so has Kevin Durant the past 6 seasons....so has Dirk his whole career ( yet fizzled outta the playoffs countless times)...so did Clyde Drexler in the late 80's and 90's...so did Charles Barkley ( 76'ers were in the Finals the year before)...so did Carmelo Anthony....so did Hakeem ( hello twin towers)....so did Jordan in the late/ mid 90's....

- again...you and yer Bro's:rolleyes: all sharing 1 laptop to hate on the greatest player of his generation...Kobe....Bean ....Bryant.....

yet when Kobe wins....as he has done more then 99.9% of the players today....it because of coaches/trainers/teammates/cheerleaders etrc...

next

Goldrush25
11-24-2014, 06:42 PM

What clutch situations? They're 3-11.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 06:43 PM

Back 2 Back 63 win seasons....HCA through out the Playoff's

http://www.wallcoo.net/sport/NBA_Cavaliers_0910/images/0910poster.jpg

vs

http://25twofour.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/orlando-magic-team-photo2.jpg

vs

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/272694-2/Lakers+2009+team+picture+wallpaper.jpg

Cleveland was favored in Both Matchups...

RoundMoundOfReb
11-24-2014, 06:47 PM
Back 2 Back 63 win seasons....HCA through out the Playoff's
1st of all 8 years ago puts us at 2007-08, when they weren't close to stacked. And then in 2009 and 2010 the teams second best player on offense was Mo ****ing Williams...you mocked Lamar Odom being a third option...and hes significantly better than Mo Williams.

Done_And_Done
11-24-2014, 06:48 PM

Just stop posting

buddha
11-24-2014, 06:50 PM

Kobe and Michael disagree.

LeBron agrees with you though. :oldlol:

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 06:54 PM
1st of all 8 years ago puts us at 2007-08, when they weren't close to stacked. And then in 2009 and 2010 the teams second best player on offense was Mo ****ing Williams...you mocked Lamar Odom being a third option...and hes significantly better than Mo Williams.

ok 9 seasons....

2007 they were a great defensive team that ran into a Buzzsaw ( spurs)...just like last year...doesn't mean Miami wasn't stacked or not a contender..

http://www.wallcoo.net/sport/NBA_Cavaliers_0910/images/0910poster.jpg

vs

http://25twofour.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/orlando-magic-team-photo2.jpg

vs

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/272694-2/Lakers+2009+team+picture+wallpaper.jpg

Bynum,Sasha,Adam,Luke,and Odom aren't even in the NBA anymore!

Cavs would have been favored in both matchups...

point is Lebron played on great teams the past 9 years!

ArbitraryWater
11-24-2014, 06:56 PM
How can you defend that :facepalm

RoundMoundOfReb
11-24-2014, 06:58 PM
2006-07
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007.html

"Great team" - AlphaWolf24

oarabbus
11-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Sorry, but you and 90% of ISH just do not understand what you are watching here.

Kobe got a better shot than the shot Nick Young would have if Kobe passed him the ball.

Notice the defender on Nick Young helps toward Kobe, but only until the freethrow angle and then he stays there in case of the pass.

Because the Lakers don't want to leave time on the clock it is going to be a last second situation, so the defender can just full speed closeout on Nick Young, because he doesn't have to worry about a drive. Nick Young would have gotten a contested three and Kobe got a nice midrange J that he has been making all his career.

Not to mention that shot is exactly what the 20,000 people who bought tickets were just dying to see.

Clearly not a true Lakers fan, this guy didn't see Nick Young draining contested fadeaway 3s last year... it was literally the only entertaining part of last year's Lakers

Optimus Prime
11-24-2014, 07:01 PM
Haters so mad. If he was more like Beta Bran and passed the ball like it was a hot potato during the 4th quarter, people would be talking garbage too.

:kobe:

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:04 PM
2006-07
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CLE/2007.html

"Great team" - AlphaWolf24

2010 - 11'
http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2011.html

a great team...

PS: the 07' cavs were better defensively...and a better rebounding team

PS: I wasn't saying "all time great teams".....I meant Lebron played on Contenders...teams capable of winning or at least favored to win championships.

DMAVS41
11-24-2014, 07:05 PM

next

I agree. Give Kobe elite help and coaching and you'll get a handful of titles. Much like many of the other 20 or so greatest players ever.

Also, there are no advanced stats here.

There are stats that simply show the win loss record of the Lakers in close games over a large sample. They were average. If wins and losses now count as "stats"...I give up.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:10 PM
I agree. Give Kobe elite help and coaching and you'll get a handful of titles. Much like many of the other 20 or so greatest players ever.

Also, there are no advanced stats here.

There are stats that simply show the win loss record of the Lakers in close games over a large sample. They were average. If wins and losses now count as "stats"...I give up.

except like I showed....many great players played on great teams with "elite coaching"for the majority of their careers and never had success like Kobe has had....

Dirk, Malone, Barkley,Drexler,Anthony, etc...in fact Jordan , Duncan and Magic are the only ones that allow to be in Kobe's category...

( not including the 50's/60's players)

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 07:14 PM
This clip is both admirable, and scary at the same time.

As a teammate I'd be like WTF. We know you can create your shot at will, and you're a clutch player ... but please dude if we're open make the right basketball play.

This defines the difference between MJ, and Kobe late in game situations.

MJ wanted the ball, unlike LeBron, but to make the right play. Usually control the outcome by shooting, but he'd pass if a teammate had a better look.

Kobe just wants the final shot. Even with 4 people hanging on him, with open teammates left, and right.

Dro
11-24-2014, 07:15 PM

As a teammate I'd be like WTF. We know you can create your shot at will, and you're a clutch player ... but please dude if we're open make the right basketball play.

MJ wanted the ball, unlike LeBron, but to make the right play. Usually control the outcome by shooting, but he'd pass if a teammate had a better look.

Kobe just wants the final shot. Even with 4 people hanging on him, with open teammates left, and right.
I disagree..Kobe passed to Fisher, Horry, etc...But he knew they could make the shot........

CelticBaller
11-24-2014, 07:18 PM
koMe? :confusedshrug:

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:19 PM

yes because it didn't take Doug/Phil screaming/pleading to Michael Jordan to pass the ball...especially to Paxson and famously Kerr....

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 07:23 PM
yes because it didn't take Doug/Phil screaming/pleading to Michael Jordan to pass the ball...especially to Paxson and famously Kerr....
Yes, MJ was immature at a time, but then learned to be a better leader.

What's this say about Kobe ... it's his 19th season, bro.

You're comparing the mentality of Kobe @ 36 to MJ from '85 - '89

Micku
11-24-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't really see a big problem what Kobe said if he did. That's what star players do. They demand the ball and tell their teammates to get out of the way.

There are stories where MJ, Shaq, and Bird told their teammates to get out of their way while they work. It's nothing new. Although they work better within offense.

The problem is that Kobe isn't converting on the talk or a coach to limit him. Granted, he's old now and he is coming off two injuries. He could get better as the season goes along. He doesn't have the teammates the could pick up on his mistakes and he isn't as young as he used to be.

Kobe is all "I'm the leading scorer in the league! Da f@uk outta mah way."

Lin: "B-but Kobe. You're shooting below 40%. It's better if we-"

Kobe: "F@ck yo harvard logic. Do you think this is a game? I'm da black mamba. I'll bite yo ass."

Swaggy P: "Bruh..."

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:26 PM

Phil was pleading with MJ to pass it to Kerr in 97' ( MJ was 33)

When MJ was on the Wizards...he was still the same MJ....berating his teammates and making kwame Brown cry in practice....making players quit in games....demanding the ball.

heck look at his HOF speech....Jordan was off the hook still.

Quizno
11-24-2014, 07:27 PM

honestly all this says about kobe is that he DGAF about this season. he knows this season's over and this team has no chance to win anything

navy
11-24-2014, 07:30 PM
I don't really see a big problem what Kobe said if he did. That's what star players do. They demand the ball and tell their teammates to get out of the way.

There are stories where MJ, Shaq, and Bird told their teammates to get out of their way while they work. It's nothing new. Although they work better within offense.

The problem is that Kobe isn't converting on the talk or a coach to limit him. Granted, he's old now and he is coming off two injuries. He could get better as the season goes along. He doesn't have the teammates the could pick up on his mistakes and he isn't as young as he used to be.

Kobe is all "I'm the leading scorer in the league! Da f@uk outta mah way."

Lin: "B-but Kobe. You're shooting below 40%. It's better if we-"

Kobe: "F@ck yo harvard logic. Do you think this is a game? I'm da black mamba. I'll bite yo ass."

Swaggy P: "Bruh..."
The difference is that those guys and Kobe two years ago could be trusted in the clutch and you wouldnt be mad at what they did.

2014 Kobe? The team is crazy for letting him do that. Someone needs to man up and call him out. The front office may be tanking, but the players arent. Well, outside of their mere presence on the court.

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 07:32 PM
Phil was pleading with MJ to pass it to Kerr in 97' ( MJ was 33)
He didn't plead to Jordan to pass to Kerr. He reminded MJ that Paxson was open in game 5 v.s. LA in the '91 Finals. And Jordan knew he was open, and passed the rock. Jordan was 28. He didn't just stubbornly keep gunning.

And MJ was 34 in 1997. And he dumped the ball off to Kerr with the QUICKNESS in the Finals when he had an open shot.

When MJ was on the Wizards...he was still the same MJ....berating his teammates and making kwame Brown cry in practice....making players quit in games....demanding the ball.
MJ was attempting to toughen him up, considering his reputation as GM was connected to Kwame's success. He had prior success in molding a natural piece of talent in Pippen by imprinting his game, and mental toughness onto him.

He wasn't strictly jacking shots at a record rate, at 38% from the field, and exclusively taking end of game shots. MJ passed quite frequently to possibly even less capable talent than what's on this Laker team.

heck look at his HOF speech....Jordan was off the hook still.
Yes, he showed the internal drive that drove him to success. What does that have to do with the clip here of Kobe, and how he's been playing?

BTW bump the ISH shot challenge thread please, bro.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:34 PM
The difference is that those guys and Kobe two years ago could be trusted in the clutch and you wouldnt be mad at what they did.

2014 Kobe? The team is crazy for letting him do that. Someone needs to man up and call him out. The front office may be tanking, but the players arent. Well, outside of their mere presence on the court.

who would be trusted in the clutch?

Lin?....Young?.....pssst.....

I have no problem with passing the ball around in a circle until the Cows come home...

why did NY get rid of Lin ( especially since he turned that franchise around with Lin Sanity...it still seems hinky)

why did Hou get rid of Lin?.....as far as Young....who the F cares.

Keep shooting Kobe!...alltime scoring record is on teh Horizon.

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 07:36 PM
One of the 2 - 3 wide open players on the floor? They're still pros ...

navy
11-24-2014, 07:40 PM

Lin?....Young?.....pssst.....

I have no problem with passing the ball around in a circle until the Cows come home...

why did NY get rid of Lin ( especially since he turned that franchise around with Lin Sanity...it still seems hinky)

why did Hou get rid of Lin?.....as far as Young....who the F cares.

Keep shooting Kobe!...alltime scoring record is on teh Horizon.
No one including Kobe.

Get that all time record Kobe. No ****s given. :rockon:

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:41 PM
He wasn't strictly jacking shots at a record rate, at 38% from the field, and exclusively taking end of game shots. MJ passed quite frequently to possibly even less capable talent than what's on this Laker team.

MJ = 22FGA on 46TS%

Kobe= 24FGA 48TS%

Yes, he showed the internal drive that drove him to success. What does that have to do with the clip here of Kobe, and how he's been playing?

MJ showed us all his inner drive to berate and piss on all the Beta's who held him down.....same way Kobe is not passing to Lin

BTW bump the ISH shot challenge thread please, bro.

yeah...we need more ISH posters showing everyone their skill...

where's yo vids at?....come on christmas break is coming up...BBALL season is upon us....

ImKobe
11-24-2014, 07:42 PM

Kobe gets paid 24 mil, he should be the one to do it in the clutch, not some scrubs.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:45 PM

Did MJ pass to Pippen for the open 3???

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Michael-Jordan-046a-compressor.gif

swagga
11-24-2014, 07:48 PM
kobe needs more shots
lebron needs more help

god i love this site :roll:

VeeCee15
11-24-2014, 07:48 PM
MJ is clutch
Kobe is NOT

that's the difference.

check the stats.

CelticBaller
11-24-2014, 07:49 PM

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Michael-Jordan-046a-compressor.gif
MJ made it, Kobe usually misses

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 07:51 PM

No he crossed the SHIT out of Russell ... created tons of separation and MADE the shot.

You're comparing that to this Kobe play?

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:52 PM
MJ is clutch
Kobe is NOT

that's the difference.

check the stats.

ok..

yup Kobe should keep shooting

http://i.imgur.com/nHMzY.png

next

andremiller07
11-24-2014, 07:53 PM
ok..

next
Rudy Gay the great Rudini :bowdown:

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 07:54 PM
No he crossed the SHIT out of Russell ... created tons of separation and MADE the shot.

You're comparing that to this Kobe play?

he pushed off and was slightly off balance.....Pippen was standing wide open at the 3 point line.

I'm not even saying MJ should have passed....MJ should have shot.

Just Like Kobe should have shot....Kobe needs to get back in rhythm...just as MJ needed those choke plays vs Orlando in 1995 to knock off all the rust.

RoseCity07
11-24-2014, 07:55 PM
ok..

next

Brandon Roy sh*ts on everyone in this.

Noob Saibot
11-24-2014, 07:59 PM
who'd want to be a fan of this corny ball player in kobe. can't tell me to do nathin'. :rolleyes:

hitmanyr2k
11-24-2014, 08:03 PM

Why do you keep bringing Steve Kerr into this? No one had to scream at Jordan to pass to Kerr lol. He voluntarily gave it up because he knew Stockton was going to double and leave Kerr open. Kerr told Jordan he'd be ready and he drained the shot. End of story.

nnn123
11-24-2014, 08:04 PM
This thread would be so much better if Kobe...you know...actually made some clutch shots last night

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 08:06 PM
he pushed off
You're seriously one of those dudes? Credibility DESTROYED.

There was not that much leverage created by Jordan with his hand slightly on Russell's ass. To call it a push off is extreme over exaggeration. This isn't Reggie's game winner from the series prior. A blatant full force shove.

And someone with your basketball acumen, I know you know that. This is your attempt at spiteful trolling.

Byron was off balance because of Jordan. Just the previous play MJ took it right past him to the rim. Mike set that play up. And once again it was the pull back cross and momentum of having to defend the drive that got Russell BROKE. He didn't just drop the ball and shove the guy. Even in the video you can see barely any force exerted by Jordan's hand on Russell. Certainly not enough to send him flying.

Do you really want to go down this rode?

MJ made one choke play v.s. Orlando in '95 letting a ball get stolen from him from behind after being gone from ball 2x years. He was also putting up 32 ppg on 48% in those playoffs.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 08:09 PM
He pushed off...

and choked away games 1 8-22, 8 turnovers. and 6 missing 2 crucial FT's( He should have shot instead of passing it to Longley who missed....again...MJ should have shot)

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 08:12 PM
He pushed off...
No, he didn't.

and 6 ( He should have shot instead of passing it to Longley who missed....again...MJ should have shot)
That wasn't a choke. That was the right basketball play. MJ created an opportunity for Longely, who ended up being wide open and somehow managed to miss a layup (should've been a dunk) blew a beautiful assist from Mike.

Series should've went 7.

DMAVS41
11-24-2014, 08:13 PM
except like I showed....many great players played on great teams with "elite coaching"for the majority of their careers and never had success like Kobe has had....

Dirk, Malone, Barkley,Drexler,Anthony, etc...in fact Jordan , Duncan and Magic are the only ones that allow to be in Kobe's category...

( not including the 50's/60's players)

Comparing the help of Dirk and Barkley to Kobe's is absurd...just straight up ****ing absurd.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 08:15 PM
No, he didn't.

That wasn't a choke. That was the right basketball play. MJ created an opportunity for Longely, who ended up being wide open and somehow managed to miss a layup (should've been a dunk) blew a beautiful assist from Mike.

MJ's off hand extended pushed Russell....It's practically written word for word in a referee handbook as a Push off...

MJ missed 2 crucial FT's in Game 6 also....and lost the ball after not cutting off Anderson with a hesitation dribble....

classic choke....

again....you still haven't posted any videos of you shooting or Dribbling....after you talked so much...

in t6he streets....that's known as being a straight Buster..

( smacks Gavel on Table)

credibility denied.....bad look for Jordan Stans.

next

DMAVS41
11-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Also, someone else do the math as well, but I get Kobe's game winners for his career as:

50/172...29%
http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/plus/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&match=game&player_id=bryanko01&year_id=&is_playoffs=&team_id=&opp_id=&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&game_month=&game_location=&game_result=&shot_pts=&is_make=&shot_type=&shot_distance_min=&shot_distance_max=&q1=&q2=&q3=&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=0&time_remain_seconds=24&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=&margin_max=&is_tying=Y&is_go_ahead=Y&c1stat=&c1comp=ge&c1val=&c2stat=&c2comp=ge&c2val=&c3stat=&c3comp=ge&c3val=&order_by=fg&order_by_asc=&offset=0

DonDadda59
11-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Kobe is and always was a socially awkward herb with a God complex.

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 08:35 PM

ALBballer
11-24-2014, 08:41 PM
Typical kobe, and people wonder why Dwight and Gasol left. WHich star would want to play with someone so selfish and take all the blame and get little to no of the credit.

Gasol was the only one that got along with Kobe and that is because he was a bit more passive than most stars. In the end he left as well.

YouGotServed
11-24-2014, 08:43 PM
This gets funnier and funnier every time I watch it. :roll: Lin looks like a huge nerd who's trying to come up with some complicated play and Kobe is like "Bitch, just give me the ball and get the f*ck out the way." The look on Young's face. Priceless.

Gotta give Kobe props for this. Dude is in full IDGAF mode. None of that passive aggressive bs. Just a straight up sociopathic asshole.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 08:44 PM

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2014/news/140526/kobe-600.jpg

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af45/thinkpositive/woman_may_sue_over_stolen_michael_jordan_love_lett er.jpg

http://ronewzakcleveland.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/kobe-bryant-vanessa-bryant11.jpg

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/IFWT_-Michael-Jordan-Juanita-Jordan.jpg

supposed to beat the Monstars.....not marry em..

navy
11-24-2014, 08:45 PM

DonDadda59
11-24-2014, 08:53 PM

Not supposed to rape em either.

http://www.antiquegamblingchips.com/aaa/kobeBryant.jpg

I wonder if Kobe 'Suburban Thug Poet' Bryant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4gLm68yZmc) did a little rap show for her after.

Holy shit that dude's whole life has been cringe worthy. :facepalm

CelticBaller
11-24-2014, 08:54 PM

I wonder if Kobe 'Suburban Thug Poet' Bryant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4gLm68yZmc) did a little rap show for her after.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 09:02 PM

Rape?....more like force feeding someone Chocolate cake...

plus she kinda looks like Madonna...

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 09:06 PM

MJ's white women were better looking, and let him hit it. Didn't accuse him of rape.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ERGrznxTIwo/R2FflazeVDI/AAAAAAAAMFg/yKWgUjKkEoc/s400/karla+Knafel.jpg

navy
11-24-2014, 09:08 PM

If Kobe thought this he seriously has a mental disorder when it comes to imitating Jordan.

f0und
11-24-2014, 09:14 PM
this laker season so far has been a trainwreck. everyone is fascinated by it, whether you're a ******ger, a hater, a casual, or whatever. it really is something to behold. and its all caused by the bean himself. his supporters embrace the carnage the same way a cult revels in their madness. others see the carnage and shake their head in pity and disgust. then there are some that are just in aw at the absurdness of it. dont know whether to laugh or what. its just insane.

DonDadda59
11-24-2014, 09:16 PM

Sounds like Bean paid you off with another $4 million diamond ring. Dat loyalty.

Come on sing with me- http://musicnotesymbol.com/images/eighth-notes.pngK.O.B.E. I L.O.V.E Youhttp://musicnotesymbol.com/images/eighth-notes.png

Looks like Britney Spears if she had an extra chromosome and ate her weight in Bubba Gump shrimp.

Droid101
11-24-2014, 09:20 PM

Sounds like Bean paid you off with another $4 million diamond ring. Dat loyalty.

Come on sing with me- http://musicnotesymbol.com/images/eighth-notes.pngK.O.B.E. I L.O.V.E Youhttp://musicnotesymbol.com/images/eighth-notes.png

Looks like Britney Spears if she had an extra chromosome and ate her weight in Bubba Gump shrimp.
Your loverboy aint even man enough to put out a dope rap album. Beleedat

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 09:46 PM

Bro, you really are the greatest human alive.

I love you.

I was ordered by my probation officer a few years ago to attend drug and alcohol group therapy sessions for 4 days a week, 4 hours a day. (2 d.u.i.s) I took it as an opportunity to free myself of all the lies I was living. I stopped pretending. I offended a lot of people with my brutal honesty, but I felt like a free bird. So, I just stick to honesty and see where it leads. The lies led nowhere.

Keno
11-24-2014, 09:48 PM
worst team mate of all time and it's not even close.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 09:49 PM
I wish Shaq were still there to slap Kobe upside his head. Wannabe alpha chucker damn near single-handedly losing LA games in the 4th qtr.

Oh, please. A mammoth of a man bullying a teenage Kobe was cowardly. Kobe grew into the most alpha man in the NBA and booted that coward out of town. Kobe would literally knock the fat off of Shaq at this point.

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 09:54 PM
National Betas Association :rant

Yep.

red1
11-24-2014, 09:57 PM
this beanbe guy is something else :oldlol:

coin24
11-24-2014, 10:18 PM
Such a manly dominant alpha:bowdown: :bowdown:

http://www.power106.com/sites/g/files/exi681/f/201410/KobeBryant.jpg

Da_Realist
11-24-2014, 10:35 PM

Pippen's back was killing him this game. He was basically a decoy offensively all game.

SamuraiSWISH
11-24-2014, 10:41 PM
Pippen's back was killing him this game. He was basically a decoy offensively all game.
Scottie was a decoy on offense basically in the playoffs of the entire 2nd three-peat. More specifically after he threw his back out in that 1st round v.s. Washington in 1997. He was still a beast defensively, but in the half court offense he was gabbage.

AlphaWolf24
11-24-2014, 11:32 PM

128 Million!!!!!!.....

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2006/12/michael-juanita-jordan-425.jpg

K.O.B.E.

http://throwbacksnw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/tumblr_lj00sbPJto1qd2vyio1_500.jpg

Brandy, Tyra, Vanessa , Colorado Skank> Monstars MJ be F'ing with..

Thug Poet> Jam's dancing scene

navy
11-24-2014, 11:33 PM
MJs wife looks like MJ.

heyhey
11-24-2014, 11:40 PM
so damn Alpha, u can tell lin wasn't ready for something like this, kid was so shook, never encountered something like this in Business Negotiation 5100 at Harvard Business School

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 11:42 PM
so damn Alpha, u can tell lin wasn't ready for something like this, kid was so shook, never encountered something like this in Business Negotiation 5100 at Harvard Business School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2014, 11:56 PM
Oh, please. A mammoth of a man bullying a teenage Kobe was cowardly. Kobe grew into the most alpha man in the NBA and booted that coward out of town. Kobe would literally knock the fat off of Shaq at this point.

Alpha's dont lead their teams to the worst record in their conference.

Fat Shaq would still make Kobe his sidekick, like he did throughout his Laker tenure.

heyhey
11-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Alpha's dont lead their teams to worst record in their conference.
we disqualifying MJ then?

stalkerforlife
11-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Alpha's dont lead their teams to worst record in their conference.

You do with the worst supporting cast in franchise history in your 19th season.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-24-2014, 11:59 PM
we disqualifying MJ then?
When did MJ ever accomplish this feat? :oldlol:

You do with the worst supporting cast in franchise history in your 19th season.
Alphas don't make excuses. Kobe's betaness is rubbing off on you, son.

stalkerforlife
11-25-2014, 12:01 AM
When did MJ ever accomplish this feat? :oldlol:

Alphas don't make excuses. Kobe's betaness is rubbing off on you, son.

Betas make excuses and i'm beta. Alphas have their minions, like me, make the excuses for them.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Betas make excuses and i'm beta. Alphas have their minions, like me, make the excuses for them.
I remember when Kobe bitched and plead to be traded from the Lakers a couple years back. You two should grab coffee and share stories sometime.

SugarHill
11-25-2014, 12:06 AM

Mr. Jabbar
11-25-2014, 12:06 AM
lin will be carrying kobe's bags by january if hes not already. so damn alpha

YouGotServed
11-25-2014, 12:10 AM

G0ATbe
11-25-2014, 12:19 AM
128 Million!!!!!!.....

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aolnews.com/media/2006/12/michael-juanita-jordan-425.jpg

He was dating a tranny? :biggums:
http://hubinho.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/team-america-puking-up-a-storm.gif

AlphaWolf24
11-25-2014, 12:26 AM
MJs wife looks like MJ.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/5d287cc3b3a54b70e756754725795fd1/tumblr_mnotddvOdJ1r986t6o1_r3_500.gif

andgar923
11-25-2014, 12:43 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/5d287cc3b3a54b70e756754725795fd1/tumblr_mnotddvOdJ1r986t6o1_r3_500.gif

LOL she does.

b1imtf
11-25-2014, 01:33 AM

DonDadda59
11-25-2014, 01:46 AM
128 Million!!!!!!.....

What's that to a BILLIONAIRE? :yaohappy:

And maybe you didn't get the memo:

http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2013/04/28/michael-jordan.jpg

Thug Poet> Jam's dancing scene

The 2 GOATs, the 2 MJs in their prime, doing a classic duet... or some Suburban silver spoon Italian kid rapping some shit people forgot about the next week?

http://www.troll.me/images/shaqface/cmon-son.jpg

Swaggin916
11-25-2014, 02:01 AM
Ya know this isn't really a bad thing... if you are the other guys you know you are just role players anyway pretty much so come to work, and just let Kobe do what he wants, and take a break when he does his thing... or be like Jordan Hill and just go get easy Garbage rebounds and buckets off misses and get that next contract... he sure as hell won't do it with his post game lol.

ILLsmak
11-25-2014, 02:23 AM
The End Result

That was just a bad play by Kobe. He had a chance to get a better shot than that. He was 1v1. I don't think he should have passed it.

His teammates look pissed, tho. He just couldn't get free. Was a good chance to get the W.

-Smak

ImKobe
11-25-2014, 02:39 AM
That was just a bad play by Kobe. He had a chance to get a better shot than that. He was 1v1. I don't think he should have passed it.

His teammates look pissed, tho. He just couldn't get free. Was a good chance to get the W.

-Smak

It was a tie game at that point. nikka went for it

ILLsmak
11-25-2014, 03:01 AM
It was a tie game at that point. nikka went for it

Yea but I mean, he had a good chance and didn't get a good shot. I agree with going for it. Also, he's not more alpha than... steve irwin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpFJsH8278

-Smak

TheGreatDeraj
11-25-2014, 12:17 PM

Clearly not a true Lakers fan, this guy didn't see Nick Young draining contested fadeaway 3s last year... it was literally the only entertaining part of last year's Lakers

Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about either.

I've seen every Laker game this year, last year, and for YEARS with and without Kobe, including going to see them live when possible. Try again.

Nick Young can hit that shot, but it would have been heavily contested. Kobe,the $30 million superstar that everyone came to see, got a comfortable midrange shot that's he has hit a million times in his career. That shot is a better shot than a contested 3 by Young, especially when you only need a point to win.

The defender on Nick Young never left the freethrow elbow, he never fully doubled Kobe only gave enough help to ensure he could get back to Young. In case you didn't know, Kobe passed in a situation where he was doubled a few nights ago and Young hit an open clutch 3. Nuggets didn't want that to happen so they left Kobe in a one and one and only sent slight help.

Because of this Kobe was able to get a better shot than Nick Young. It was closer, more open, and was taken by a better player.

That's his job in that situation, his responsibility.

Kobe messed up though. He could of had a closer baseline jumpshot if he would have taken another dribble. He had the defender beat after the hesitation after the jabstep.

Dro
11-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about either.

I've seen every Laker game this year, last year, and for YEARS with and without Kobe, including going to see them live when possible. Try again.

Nick Young can hit that shot, but it would have been heavily contested. Kobe,the $30 million superstar that everyone came to see, got a comfortable midrange shot that's he has hit a million times in his career. That shot is a better shot than a contested 3 by Young, especially when you only need a point to win.

The defender on Nick Young never left the freethrow elbow, he never fully doubled Kobe only gave enough help to ensure he could get back to Young. In case you didn't know, Kobe passed in a situation where he was doubled a few nights ago and Young hit an open clutch 3. Nuggets didn't want that to happen so they left Kobe in a one and one and only sent slight help.

Because of this Kobe was able to get a better shot than Nick Young. It was closer, more open, and was taken by a better player.

That's his job in that situation, his responsibility.

Kobe messed up though. He could of had a closer baseline jumpshot if he would have taken another dribble. He had the defender beat after the hesitation after the jabstep.
Explained it perfectly.......:applause:

AlphaWolf24
11-25-2014, 01:22 PM
What's that to a BILLIONAIRE? :yaohappy:

And maybe you didn't get the memo:

http://multimedia.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/2013/04/28/michael-jordan.jpg

Bout dam time....

what took him so long?....:facepalm

I know MJ's a Billionaire selling the same ol pair of shoes for over 20 years....No need to be slaying Monsters.......finally he got a top shelf Ho:applause: ( although he copied Kobe on that latina tip)