PDA

View Full Version : Name all of the players who would start on every single team in the league.

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:03 PM
LeBron
Durant
Harden
Tim Duncan
Edit Added - Russell Westbrook
Edit Added - LaMarcus Aldridge
well that was a short list :lol

Cp3 wouldnt start on spurs or he would be on this list too.He would be the 6 man for the spurs since they dont need a pure pg for their offense.

Anthony Davis wouldnt start on grizz from day 1 he go their til they traded ZBO ( and they would trade zbo....)

navy
11-24-2014, 11:06 PM
CP3 would send Parker to the bench real quick. Just like he does in the all star games.

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:07 PM
CP3 would send Parker to the bench real quick. Just like he does in the all star games.
No way pop would bench parker after going to back to back finals with Parker at the point.He wouldnt want to risk messing up the chemistry dont be stupid

fpliii
11-24-2014, 11:07 PM
Cp3 wouldnt start on spurs
:lol

Done_And_Done
11-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Paul would fit into the Spurs lineup swimmingly.

AKADS
11-24-2014, 11:09 PM
The Brow.

Harden would start on a healthy OKC team. 6 th man

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Paul would fit into the Spurs lineup swimmingly.
He would not start over green who is a great defender and they wouldnt bench a 4 times champion pg who took them to back to back finals.No way they would ruin the chemistry for a pg who has never won anything.Last time im defending my OP anyone want to add a player to the list or take someone off?

Lebronxrings
LeBron
Durant
Harden
Tim Duncan

Cp3 wouldnt start on spurs or he would be on this list too.He would be the 6 man for the spurs since they dont need a pure pg for their offense.
still wouldn't start on okc

Suguru101
LeBron
Durant
Harden
Tim Duncan

Duncan doesn't start on the Mavs or the Bulls.

If you switch positions it becomes too easy (Duncan as a Center).

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:11 PM
The Brow.
wouldnt start on memphis they would trade zbo before the deadline but honestly i dont think he would start til zbo was traded.

Done_And_Done
11-24-2014, 11:12 PM
I would add Dirk to the list as well.

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:12 PM
Duncan doesn't start on the Mavs or the Bulls.

If you switch positions it becomes too easy (Duncan as a Center).
Duncan would start @ center on mavs(sorry chandler) and bulls noah would go to the bench be real bro.....

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:13 PM
I would add Dirk to the list as well.
I wanted to add him but honestly i dont think he would start on the bulls thibs is a azzhole like that about defense

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
11-24-2014, 11:14 PM
Tp would send Paul to the bench real quick. Just like he has been doing in the playoffs when it matters.

AKADS
11-24-2014, 11:15 PM
wouldnt start on memphis they would trade zbo before the deadline but honestly i dont think he would start til zbo was traded.
Yes he would. Get over yourself.

Done_And_Done
11-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Thibs is pretty stringent but I still contend Dirk and Noah > Pau and Noah

ralph_i_el
11-24-2014, 11:17 PM
He would not start over green who is a great defender and they wouldnt bench a 4 times champion pg who took them to back to back finals.No way they would ruin the chemistry for a pg who has never won anything.Last time im defending my OP anyone want to add a player to the list or take someone off?

you're just straight up wrong. Pop is smart enough not to buy into "We won 4 championships with Parker so he must be better"

Parker played like ass in plenty of spurs wins last postseason. CP3 is better than Parker in literally every aspect of the game, plus he has the perfect attitude for this Spurs team.

CP3 was all-defense and has even shown the toughness to guard wings. GTFO with this "Green is a great defender" shit.

Pop knows that championships don't define how good a player is once you get them on the court. He'd start CP3 over Parker in a heartbeat.

If Parker was on any other team as the best player, they probably wouldn't even make the playoffs. Stick Tony Parker on the Suns instead of Goran Dragic and then honestly tell me they're a better team (pro-tip, if you do you're either lying or stupid)

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Yes he would. Get over yourself.
He wouldn't start over him....they would just trade z bo immediately and the 2 or 3 games til zbo got traded the brow would come off the bench.He would get more minutes than z bo dow

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:18 PM
you're just straight up wrong. Pop is smart enough not to buy into "We won 4 championships with Parker so he must be better"

Parker played like ass in plenty of spurs wins last postseason. CP3 is better than Parker in literally every aspect of the game, plus he has the perfect attitude for this Spurs team.

CP3 was all-defense and has even shown the toughness to guard wings. GTFO with this "Green is a great defender" shit.

Pop knows that championships don't define how good a player is once you get them on the court. He'd start CP3 over Parker in a heartbeat.
shut up you're wrong...

Done_And_Done
11-24-2014, 11:21 PM
AD would immediately be the best player on their team thus there would be zero reason not to start him right off the bat, especially in going with this trade theory.

ralph_i_el
11-24-2014, 11:22 PM
shut up you're wrong...

Back up your argument without using "Ringzzzz"
Otherwise you're just a ******y troll

CP3
Westbrook (No team has a better PG AND SG than russ. He plays both positions equally)
Durant
Lebron
Dwight
Harden
Anthony Davis

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:30 PM
AD would immediately be the best player on their team thus there would be zero reason not to start him right off the bat, especially in going with this trade theory.
Im sorry i just cant see him starting over zbo when the griz have the best record he would get more minutes than zbo so its like starting kind of i guess if that makes you happy :confusedshrug:

Im so nba'd out
11-24-2014, 11:33 PM

CP3
Westbrook (No team has a better PG AND SG than russ. He plays both positions equally)
Durant
Lebron
Dwight
Harden
Anthony Davis
Westbrook would start on every team ill add him to OP you're right about that one

Myth
11-24-2014, 11:59 PM
LaMarcus

BigMacAttack
11-25-2014, 12:20 AM
AD is a starter on any team. Id almost include DMC as well.

G0ATbe
11-25-2014, 12:22 AM
Kobe
Durant
Davis
Westbrook
Leonard

YouGotServed
11-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Howard
Durant
Harden
LeBron
Westbrook

Im so nba'd out
11-25-2014, 12:34 AM
LaMarcus
added to OP :applause:

Kobe

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1365350937_Kanye-West-Blank-stare.gif

KungFuJoe
11-25-2014, 12:35 AM
This would be a decent thread if op wasn't a retard.

hawksdogsbraves
11-25-2014, 01:29 AM
Im sorry i just cant see him starting over zbo when the griz have the best record he would get more minutes than zbo so its like starting kind of i guess if that makes you happy :confusedshrug:

If Davis suddenly appeared on the Grizzlies, they would start him from day 1 and put ZBo on the bench until he could be moved. What would the point be of starting ZBO for two games until they could move him?

Even if they decided not to bench Randolph, they would have to move him to the bench. Davis is the much, much better player.

Magic731
11-25-2014, 03:35 AM
added to OP
Why would Aldridge be an instant starter on the Grizz but not Davis?

RoundMoundOfReb
11-25-2014, 03:37 AM
Chris Paul.

Graviton
11-25-2014, 03:43 AM

CP3
Durant
Lebron
Dwight
Harden
Anthony Davis
That looks accurate. I would love to see CP3 and Russ backcourt, they are so fun to watch in the all-star game. Russ cuts like a beast, Paul always finds him.

Milbuck
11-25-2014, 03:44 AM
Davis is playing the best basketball of anyone in the world...but somehow he wouldn't start on every team, and grandfather Duncan would?

Also, Curry needs to be on this list. The only two PGs on his level are Westbrook and CP3...for OKC, slide Westbrook to the 2, on the Clippers, play Curry at the 2. He's not that much of a downgrade defensively from Redick, and he's on another planet offensively.

Done_And_Done
11-25-2014, 03:59 AM
Davis is playing the best basketball of anyone in the world...but somehow he wouldn't start on every team, and grandfather Duncan would?

Also, Curry needs to be on this list. The only two PGs on his level are Westbrook and CP3...for OKC, slide Westbrook to the 2, on the Clippers, play Curry at the 2. He's not that much of a downgrade defensively from Redick, and he's on another planet offensively.

Good post

kells333
11-25-2014, 09:21 AM

I dont know if curry starts in cleveland and washington. Theyre set at pg.

KobesFinger
11-25-2014, 09:47 AM

Except that Curry is better than Kyrie and Wall

Nikola_
11-25-2014, 10:06 AM
So Harden would start over Bean on the lakers lets say

Done_And_Done
11-25-2014, 10:28 AM

Why wouldn't he?

kells333
11-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Why wouldn't he?

Because wall and beal are arguably the best backcourt in the league and already have chemistry.

In my opinion curry is better than kyrie but i dont know if its a foregone conclusion to where they automatically bench kyrie. He would probably have to earn that 1.