PDA

View Full Version : Who'se going fighting on Black Friday

SupermanOnSteroids
11-25-2014, 02:55 AM
I love Black Friday. Its my favorite day of the year. Partly because I love fighting so much.

Most decent people avoid shopping on Black Friday because they know the worst is coming. But then there are the rest, they don't give a ****. They think the risk is well worth the reward. Well, I am the risk.

People go to stores to shop, I go to stores on Black Friday to fight.

Right when I'm at the gate, there are at least a couple of punches thrown, maybe a woman trampled, hoping for someone to be making a video to post on YouTube so the world can catch me smiling and throwing the peace sign while stomping on a biche's head.

And then I get in. Now let me make this clear. I'm not interested in buying anything. I got plenty and truthfully I'm not the kind of guy that would go fighting a bunch of people just to save $50 bucks. But I am the kind of guy that would love trolling the people trying to do so.

So, moving and hijacking shopping carts is just one thing. Soon as someone looks away, I snatch something out of their cart and run off screaming "its mine now! I have it!!" Or I would just hip check a woman off her cart and run off with her whole cart. They way they chase you is hilarious. I'm a fast runner though. Then there's the ol' cutting in front of people routine. Nothing pisses people off more than cutting in front of them. I usually pay guys $20 bucks and shake hands with them while passing the money and move up in line. I also make sure that every one notices and protests and make the villain out of the guy that let me in the line. **** I even start throwing punches while trying to get in through the doors. The chaos is unreal.

There are just so many ways to **** with people trying to get a thanks giving deal. I personally love to use every one of them to **** with the shoppers.

I work just as hard as the Thanksgiving Shoppers, but I'm not a Thanksgiving Shopper, I'm a Thanksgiving Troller. And guys the getting is good.

SugarHill
11-25-2014, 02:58 AM
Honestly laughed hard at "I am the risk" :cheers:

Rodmantheman
11-25-2014, 03:01 AM
OP loves licking male butt holes.

Brujesino
11-25-2014, 03:02 AM
Ready to die to save on that LED 60 inch tv:mad:

blablabla
11-25-2014, 07:01 AM
i respect that