PDA

View Full Version : Thibs starting to clash with Bulls management?

Upgrayedd
11-25-2014, 02:17 PM
Thibs response last night when a reporter asked him why Rose looked winded out there in the 3rd quarter was that Rose needs to get out there and play. Bulls management like Paxson and Forman are trying to stay cautious with Rose but Thibs says that Rose and Gasol need to be out there and this team needs to develop chemistry. Thibs says that injuries can happen at any time. I agree. Enough being this cautious with Rose. If he gets injured again he gets injured again. It would suck. But he needs to be out there playing.

navy
11-25-2014, 02:26 PM
I think he was just saying that Rose isnt in basketball shape from the games missed. Not really a clash with management, just the truth.

Dengness9
11-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Yeah I don't think there's too much to this. Thibs is just exhausted with injuries w/ Rose and others and the constant questioning about the injuries.

Can't blame him. Thibs has had a roster w/ the worst injury luck outside of Portland w/ Oden and Roy.

chocolatethunder
11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Just another non story being blown up for a headline. Of course he needs to play there's no way in hell he's in basketball shape. I think that everyone agrees on that. There's just a nice cherry picking of words from all sides to create a story that doesn't exist.

ImKobe
11-25-2014, 04:06 PM
People been criticizing Thibs for overplaying his starting unit but Rose only played 25 min against the Jazz, he's slowly working him back into starting rotation.