PDA

View Full Version : Rose basically admits he sat out just because he was tired (not actually hurt)

Heavincent
11-26-2014, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE]"I have no setback, no pain. It was just fatigue, and like I said just trying to be smart.

Fudge
11-26-2014, 04:02 AM
:facepalm

I can't decide who's more beta; Rose or LeBron?

Taller than CP3
11-26-2014, 04:04 AM
I guess he doesn't want to show up tired to his kid's graduation.

KingPush
:facepalm

I can't decide who's more beta; Rose or LeBron?
Durant.

But Rose is a close 2nd

oarabbus
Oh, he was "trying to be smart". That explains it all :oldlol:

Heavincent
11-26-2014, 04:07 AM
I should try this.

"Sorry boss, can't come in today"

"Why not?"

"I'm a little fatigued"

"Are you sick?"

"Nah, I'm just trying to be smart, ya know?"

sbw19
11-26-2014, 04:09 AM
Just when you thought he couldn't spew more fodder for his critics. I don't know what's going on, maybe he's injured. But the guy should just keep his mouth shut for a while.

SugarHill
11-26-2014, 04:10 AM
I should try this.

"Why not?"

"I'm a little fatigued"

"Are you sick?"

:oldlol:

Im Still Ballin
11-26-2014, 04:13 AM
Moe did you neg me

Someone is using your name on negs

buddha
11-26-2014, 04:16 AM
probably the only player in the NBA I would throw my feces at.

SugarHill
11-26-2014, 04:21 AM
lol ^

Moe did you neg me

http://www.xclusivetouch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/shaggy-it-wasnt-me-gif.gif

oarabbus
11-26-2014, 04:22 AM
I should try this.

"Why not?"

"I'm a little fatigued"

"Are you sick?"

:roll: :roll:

Im Still Ballin
11-26-2014, 04:22 AM
Yeah it was a grey value neg so it couldn't have been you

oarabbus
11-26-2014, 04:24 AM
Yeah it was a grey value neg so it couldn't have been you

I think that means that someone gave you +rep and then another person negged you actually

edit: so yeah this isn't the case. Some fools out there have the power to grey rep it seems

MMM
11-26-2014, 04:38 AM
got this nicha on fantasy

got me buggin out, constantly checking statuses :mad:

zoom17
11-26-2014, 04:43 AM
I should try this.

"Why not?"

"I'm a little fatigued"

"Are you sick?"

:roll:

Done_And_Done
11-26-2014, 05:30 AM
This dude just seriously needs to stop talking.

poido123
11-26-2014, 06:08 AM
Yeah not sure what he means by this.

He isn't exactly good with words to the media, so it's hard to know whether he's straight up being a b.tch or he's suffering injuries but didn't want to say it.

Not an ideal situation, but what can you do. I just hope he's thinking about his team with these decisions.

VengefulAngel
11-26-2014, 06:23 AM
Yeah not sure what he means by this.

He isn't exactly good with words to the media, so it's hard to know whether he's straight up being a b.tch or he's suffering injuries but didn't want to say it.

Not an ideal situation, but what can you do. I just hope he's thinking about his team with these decisions.

The problem is, the solution often to his verbal diarrhea is his play on the court. But he's so adamant of resting for the most minor maladies that we never see him take the court.

The Bulls may really suffer long term, if they sign him to another big contract.

poido123
11-26-2014, 06:32 AM
The problem is, the solution often to his verbal diarrhea is his play on the court. But he's so adamant of resting for the most minor maladies that we never see him take the court.

The Bulls may really suffer long term, if they sign him to another big contract.

He's been playing well when he's good to go.

Maybe the bulls organization have decided to take this approach, as they probably feel that he did those knees when he played through injury.

Look, at this point I just want him there ready for the playoffs. If he pulls out again, Bulls will need to look at a new direction, perhaps build around butler and the rookies and go from there.

dunksby
11-26-2014, 06:50 AM
I liked him better when he was out, at least he didn't talk so much and I'm one of those who anticipated his "return"...

ThatCoolKid
11-26-2014, 06:55 AM
He's probably out of basketball shape. He can just play himself back into shape without risking a stupid injury from fatigue. You guys are seriously giving him too hard a time. He needs to look out for his career, and try to be healthy and in form in the playoffs. This small fry regular season stuff is irrelevant, and the Bulls are the 3rd seed even with Rose doing this. Doesn't matter.

VengefulAngel
11-26-2014, 06:59 AM
He's probably out of basketball shape. He can just play himself back into shape without risking a stupid injury from fatigue. You guys are seriously giving him too hard a time. He needs to look out for his career, and try to be healthy and in form in the playoffs. This small fry regular season stuff is irrelevant, and the Bulls are the 3rd seed even with Rose doing this. Doesn't matter.

He's been playing basketball the whole summer, plus he's looked very good when he takes the court. This is definitely mental/preservation.

As poido said, they could be making sure he's healthy for the playoffs, they know they can beat everyone in the east regardless of seeding. If so, who gives a shit about criticism in November.

tomtucker
11-26-2014, 07:05 AM

He will just send someone else...........like in the good old days :banana:

Upgrayedd
11-26-2014, 07:12 AM
What a bitch.

poido123
11-26-2014, 07:25 AM
What a bitch.

Just remember, when rose is dominating in the playoffs, your Ass won't be complaining about him then.

You will go back to slurping his d.ck.

No bulls fan likes what we have gone through the last 3 years, but shit happens.

kNIOKAS
11-26-2014, 08:01 AM
Free Derrick Rose.

Why you guys mad? Let him be on his own pace, who cares. You don't care about him anyway.

Lets see if he can be a good basketball player on the court. When he's on the court.

AirFederer
11-26-2014, 08:36 AM
Of course he S.A.T. out.

I`d like to know what his teammates really think of him- what they say when he`s riding the bench...

Ariza4three
11-26-2014, 08:38 AM

Milbuck
11-26-2014, 08:54 AM
Moe did you neg me

:roll: :roll: :roll: Not me but I'm glad people are carrying this on.

poido123
11-26-2014, 08:54 AM

Jameer, we all know this is you :oldlol:

AirFederer
11-26-2014, 08:56 AM
I think this quote is really funny and maybe Thibs sends him a signal lol

sked whether Rose looked fatigued in the second half of Monday's game, something the 26-year-old discussed before Monday's shootaround in regard to his muscle recovery after missing more than a week, Thibodeau chafed.

"Oh, I don't know. Jesus. He's got to get out there and play," Thibodeau said. "I thought he did a lot of good things. You could see he's not real comfortable with the ball yet, but that will come. When Derrick strings some games together, he's going to take off. He's got to go. That's the bottom line. He's got to go."

eeeeeebro
11-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Derrick rose looked unhappy again out on the court. i said something about it last game. YOU got to be inspired to love the game your playing not just sit out there like you dont want to be out there. Brooks was on the other hand doing a hell of a job so its not like we missed much besides some defense.

tomtucker
11-26-2014, 08:59 AM
can they use his brother insted ? :confusedshrug:

Ariza4three
11-26-2014, 09:04 AM
Jameer, we all know this is you :oldlol:
What was that pedo123? Speak a little louder for us bud :oldlol:

poido123
11-26-2014, 09:13 AM
I think this quote is really funny and maybe Thibs sends him a signal lol

Something isn't right.

Thibs is saying rose needs to play and on the other hand, he's saying he sat out rose in the second half for precautionary reasons...

I suspect Thibs is upset with roses decisions, but has to protect him in the media too.

Horde of Temujin
11-26-2014, 10:17 AM
Oh shut the **** up

ProfessorMurder
11-26-2014, 10:54 AM
Spurs sit out, they're genius.

Rose sits out, he's worse than Hitler.

Eric Cartman
11-26-2014, 10:57 AM

They are old as dirt, Rose is just a bitch boy.

All Net
11-26-2014, 12:02 PM
I should try this.

"Why not?"

"I'm a little fatigued"

"Are you sick?"

:applause: p

Im Still Ballin
11-26-2014, 12:05 PM
People are taking this way too far. He is doing the right thing. He knows his body and when not to push it. We are not even in December yet... It is a long season and I'd much rather have him healthy later on if I was a Bulls fan.

nathanjizzle
11-26-2014, 12:14 PM
he needs to get over his injuries.

nnn123
11-26-2014, 12:33 PM
You guys read way too much into random pointless quotes. He obviously did something to his hamstrings, it was evident on the replays. They are just downplaying it because Bulls fans are pissed.

mehyaM24
11-26-2014, 12:37 PM

the core of the spurs are longtime vets, who've been playing pro ball since rose was in junior high.

The_Pharcyde
11-26-2014, 12:44 PM
the core of the spurs are longtime vets, who've been playing pro ball since rose was in junior high.

Shutup and go play with your Michael Jordan dartboard mom snagged for you

ImKobe
11-26-2014, 12:46 PM
10 minutes and fatigued?

wow

trade this POS to LA for Kobe, let Rose rot there and let Chicago win a damn title.

Spaulding
11-26-2014, 12:51 PM

Rose just needs to lay low for a while. Does he even have a PR person? ffs.

penny4president
11-26-2014, 01:03 PM
He's been playing well when he's good to go.

Maybe the bulls organization have decided to take this approach, as they probably feel that he did those knees when he played through injury.

Look, at this point I just want him there ready for the playoffs. If he pulls out again, Bulls will need to look at a new direction, perhaps build around butler and the rookies and go from there.

this...

DMAVS41
11-26-2014, 01:08 PM
must be nice to still have a stacked team that you don't have to worry about playing that much and still get a high playoff seed likely...and play in a shit conference.

LOL...put this dude in the West and his team wouldn't sniff the playoffs.

penny4president
11-26-2014, 01:15 PM
must be nice to still have a stacked team that you don't have to worry about playing that much and still get a high playoff seed likely...and play in a shit conference.

so basically LBJ can do it also ?? :coleman:

DMAVS41
11-26-2014, 01:16 PM
so basically LBJ can do it also ?? :coleman:

do what? yes, playing in a shit conference absolutely makes life easier on Lebron.

AlphaWolf24
11-26-2014, 01:19 PM
" Iverson Finally shows up to PRACTICE!!"..........( Rose still injured and tired)

" KOBE passes to a wide open teammate!" - .........( Rose still tired and injured)

"Dr. Dre finally releases Detox" - (Rose still tired)

" Lebron decides to join the Spurs" - ( Rose plays Rock paper scissors and breaks his arm)

navy
11-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Just when you thought he couldn't spew more fodder for his critics. I don't know what's going on, maybe he's injured. But the guy should just keep his mouth shut for a while.

This. He literally said the worse thing he possibly could.

ArbitraryWater
11-26-2014, 01:37 PM

Uhh.. Please don't try to be smart. Not working :lol

pegasus
11-26-2014, 01:38 PM
If that's really what he said, then :facepalm I'm getting tired of his antics.

guy
11-26-2014, 01:39 PM
As a Bulls fan, this is really get annoying. I'm wondering if maybe there's a rift between Rose and Thibs. Just seems like it would be a WILD COINCIDENCE that Rose happens to sit out due to fatigue right after Thibs' declaration that Rose just has to play in order to get back into shape, which wasn't really a shot at Rose. If Rose is doing some rebelling cause of that, then that just adds another level of ridiculousness to his season.

305Baller
11-26-2014, 01:40 PM
Kobe would so win a title in Chicago THIS SEASON

Levity
11-26-2014, 01:55 PM
cant wait til mid season when rose calls for a time out in the 2nd quarter to tell thibs, "durr Mr Thibbs... i need nap, puh puh puh please. tank you!"

Optimus Prime
11-26-2014, 02:01 PM
It's obvious that this guy is Mr. Glass and the Cowardly Lion all rolled into one. Bulls fans and the media get super sensitive and protective of the guy too. He sits out for a week if he sneezes or stubs his pinky toe, and he basically said in an interview that he doesn't really care about basketball that he's focused on everything BUT basketball.

Worst MVP in league history. Nothing but a fleeting fad.

:kobe:

Optimus Prime
11-26-2014, 02:05 PM

The Spurs have a handful of aging stars who have a lot of miles on their old legs, and they go deep into the playoffs pretty much every year.

Derrick Rose is still young and hasn't played basketball forever, and the Bulls really haven't done anything of note post-Jordan.

And nice over the top and completely unacceptable hyperbole there. :facepalm

DonDadda59
11-26-2014, 02:30 PM
Dude already bought his Class of 2032 graduation tickets and they don't refund. Gotta be smart about these things. :applause:

Budadiiii
11-26-2014, 02:34 PM
But I was the bad guy when I exposed this dude years ago.

You idiots will never learn.

MavsSuperFan
11-26-2014, 03:52 PM
why does rose say these things? doesnt he have a PR team?

Upgrayedd
11-26-2014, 03:59 PM

I've been very critical of Rose lately but you can't be serious. This Bulls team would easily be a top 5 team out West.

Look at their roster. Tell me how many teams in the league have a better roster than the Bulls do? The Spurs are about the only team I can think of.

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
PF: Gasol
SF: Dunleavy
SG: Butler
PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Taj/Mohammed
PF: Mirotic
SF: McDermott/Snell
SG: Hinrich/Snell
PG: Aaron Brooks/Hinrich

DMAVS41
11-26-2014, 04:19 PM
I've been very critical of Rose lately but you can't be serious. This Bulls team would easily be a top 5 team out West.

Look at their roster. Tell me how many teams in the league have a better roster than the Bulls do? The Spurs are about the only team I can think of.

Starting lineup:

Bench:

LOL...yea, maybe if Rose played all 82. But no way could he rest this often and still make it.

The West is so much harder dude. They'd have to get to 49 or 50 wins likely to just get in. And that isn't happening out West with Rose missing half the games like he has so far. I mean...I know they are stacked around Rose, but if Rose only plays 50 games...and limits his minutes in others...they aren't stacked enough to win 50 out West.

nathanjizzle
11-26-2014, 04:26 PM
LOL...yea, maybe if Rose played all 82. But no way could he rest this often and still make it.

so which one is it? rose has a stacked team? or doesnt and cant make the playoffs in the west without him? you contradict yourself alot dude, thats what happens when you talk out of your asshole.

navy
11-26-2014, 04:36 PM
He's just being honest.

DMAVS41
11-26-2014, 04:37 PM
so which one is it? rose has a stacked team? or doesnt and cant make the playoffs in the west without him? you contradict yourself alot dude, thats what happens when you talk out of your asshole.

what do you mean? The Thunder are a stacked team and they are 3-12 right now you ****. injuries and best players not playing can derail loaded teams.

it's both. the bulls are stacked, but you aren't making the playoffs in the West...even with a stacked team...if your best player does what Rose has done so far this season.

The Bulls have played 15 games. Rose has played 7. If he plays roughly half the games...they'd have no chance to make the playoffs in the West.

Sorry moron.

Bulls are stacked and so far this season Rose has played like a bitch and can't stay on the court, as usual. If that were to continue in a real conference...they'd miss the playoffs. There wouldn't be this huge margin of error like they have in the East.

What is your take? You think the Bulls aren't stacked? Or do you think they'd make the playoffs in the West with Rose putting up 16/2/5 playing 24 minutes a game and only playing 40 games?

nathanjizzle
11-26-2014, 05:29 PM
what do you mean? The Thunder are a stacked team and they are 3-12 right now you ****. injuries and best players not playing can derail loaded teams.

it's both. the bulls are stacked, but you aren't making the playoffs in the West...even with a stacked team...if your best player does what Rose has done so far this season.

The Bulls have played 15 games. Rose has played 7. If he plays roughly half the games...they'd have no chance to make the playoffs in the West.

Sorry moron.

Bulls are stacked and so far this season Rose has played like a bitch and can't stay on the court, as usual. If that were to continue in a real conference...they'd miss the playoffs. There wouldn't be this huge margin of error like they have in the East.

What is your take? You think the Bulls aren't stacked? Or do you think they'd make the playoffs in the West with Rose putting up 16/2/5 playing 24 minutes a game and only playing 40 games?

i think the bulls are stacked. if rose played 40 games they would definitely make the playoffs in the west. youre really off about your assessment on rose and the bulls though and you exaggerate about the difference in conferences.

edit, i just did some stat checking. the bulls in 2010-11 against western teams had a
23 -7 record.

DMAVS41
11-26-2014, 05:39 PM
i think the bulls are stacked. if rose played 40 games they would definitely make the playoffs in the west. youre really off about your assessment on rose and the bulls though and you exaggerate about the difference in conferences.

edit, i just did some stat checking. the bulls in 2010-11 against western teams had a
23 -7 record.

I really don't think that the Bulls could get to 50 wins with Rose playing 40 games and putting up 16/5/2.

LOL...this Bulls team without a healthy Rose is nowhere near as good as that 2011 squad. Come on now....

And the West is much better and deeper than it was in 11 as well.

smoovegittar
11-26-2014, 06:23 PM
Obviously not a fan of the team, but it's starting to get a little ridiculous. Bulls players stealing Knicks players stupidity? I feel bad for Thibs - dealing with a cheap organization and a weak minded lynch pin. If Rose doesn't help this team get to the Conference Finals, it's time to blow it up.

poido123
11-26-2014, 07:23 PM

Sorry moron.

Knew I'd get a laugh this morning.

Bulls wouldn't make the playoffs in the west. LOL

The team that's likely favorite to take out the east and potentially win a championship.

I'm out :roll:

CJ Mustard
11-26-2014, 07:25 PM
:facepalm No heart.

Dro
11-26-2014, 07:25 PM
I guess not...He's says the stupidest things that he doesn't need to say in public.....

Optimus Prime
11-26-2014, 08:02 PM

Starting lineup:

Bench:

You can't just list players because Rose never plays. If everyone is healthy then:

Spurs
Thunder
Warriors
Grizzlies
Clippers
Rockets
Mavs

Those teams are all better than the Bulls. Most of the Bulls wins and stats come against Leastern teams, so the numbers are way inflated by beating up on bad teams game after game.

DMAVS41
11-26-2014, 09:10 PM
Knew I'd get a laugh this morning.

Bulls wouldn't make the playoffs in the west. LOL

The team that's likely favorite to take out the east and potentially win a championship.

I'm out :roll:

Please listen. I said they wouldn't make it if Rose played half the games at his current level.

Do you think the Bulls would win 50 in the West if Rose only plays 40 games? Please answer.

Is this really controversial? To say that the Bulls aren't making the playoffs in the West if Rose plays half the games at his current level? Really? I mean...I agree that the Bulls are loaded and loaded, but I don't think that is a 50 win team without a right Rose in the West.

In the East? Yea...they probably hit 50 with him at his current level, but not in the West.

Clocian-IGN
11-27-2014, 03:33 AM
You dudes on the outside looking in are stupid as hell :roll:. And then you so called bulls fans kill me taking the first thing you hear and running with it smh. We are still in the month of Nov. Rose did not injure his hamstring again, he and thibs was just playing it safe because of the fast pace play Denver plays. He and thibs both said he can play against boston. Yall kill me lol. Can't wait for the playoffs so all this bs can stop

Heavincent
11-27-2014, 03:42 AM

Starting lineup:

Bench:

Spurs
Warriors
Blazers
Rockets
Mavs
healthy Thunder
Grizzlies

Arguably better:
Suns
Raptors
Clippers
Kings

poido123
11-27-2014, 03:48 AM
You can't just list players because Rose never plays. If everyone is healthy then:

Spurs
Thunder
Warriors
Grizzlies
Clippers
Rockets
Mavs

Those teams are all better than the Bulls. Most of the Bulls wins and stats come against Leastern teams, so the numbers are way inflated by beating up on bad teams game after game.

Uhh, we whooped the clips ass without our two best offensive players.

Clippers :roll:

oh the horror
11-27-2014, 03:56 AM
What people don't realize is that in the west you're playing good to great teams constantly.

This Bulls team would not be a top 4 seed. No way in HELL

Heavincent
11-27-2014, 03:58 AM
Uhh, we whooped the clips ass without our two best offensive players.

Clippers :roll:

Well yeah, Clippers have looked pretty bad this year, but they'll get it going eventually.

I would rank the Bulls higher if they didn't have so many health issues. It feels like they're never even like 70% healthy. IF they're healthy, they'll make the Finals, but that's such a huge if. Rose literally hasn't played two consecutive games this season. How the hell is he gonna survive a long playoff run?

poido123
11-27-2014, 04:02 AM
What people don't realize is that in the west you're playing good to great teams constantly.

This Bulls team would not be a top 4 seed. No way in HELL

I respect your opinion and you're right based on our team right now who can't seem to suit up a healthy lineup.

With good health and necessary Chemistry? Top 4 seed imo

They have shown from previous bulls campaigns that this team with the same core and now a better supporting cast can win lots of games in the regular season. Plus they have butler now.

poido123
11-27-2014, 04:05 AM
Well yeah, Clippers have looked pretty bad this year, but they'll get it going eventually.

I would rank the Bulls higher if they didn't have so many health issues. It feels like they're never even like 70% healthy. IF they're healthy, they'll make the Finals, but that's such a huge if. Rose literally hasn't played two consecutive games this season. How the hell is he gonna survive a long playoff run?

It is a huge IF.

It's likely we won't have a healthy team going into the playoffs. In fact, it's even more likely two of our best players will be injured.

I'm an optimist, I believe in fairytales and this team.

AirFederer
11-27-2014, 04:49 AM
Real Laker fans should pray for Kobe to sit out a couple of games..or forty, so LA could get some wins :confusedshrug:

poido123
11-27-2014, 05:39 AM
Please listen. I said they wouldn't make it if Rose played half the games at his current level.

Do you think the Bulls would win 50 in the West if Rose only plays 40 games? Please answer.

Is this really controversial? To say that the Bulls aren't making the playoffs in the West if Rose plays half the games at his current level? Really? I mean...I agree that the Bulls are loaded and loaded, but I don't think that is a 50 win team without a right Rose in the West.

In the East? Yea...they probably hit 50 with him at his current level, but not in the West.

That's true. Rose missing half the games, the bulls may struggle to get the 8th seed.

Still, you could say that about most teams without their star.

BigBoss
11-27-2014, 09:07 AM
probably the only player in the NBA I would throw my feces at.

DMAVS41
11-27-2014, 11:11 AM
That's true. Rose missing half the games, the bulls may struggle to get the 8th seed.

Still, you could say that about most teams without their star.

Of course, but not in the East. In the East....so many teams in the West would make it even if their star played only half the year. That's the point...it's so much easier to play the scrubs in the East all year...and know every game really doesn't matter that much because you are making it regardless.

You have Curry play only 40 games this season at the level Rose has been at so far this season and they are not making the playoffs.

But the Bulls would easily make the playoffs in the East with Rose doing the same.

That is the point...and it's a huge advantage.

nathanjizzle
11-27-2014, 11:46 AM
Of course, but not in the East. In the East....so many teams in the West would make it even if their star played only half the year. That's the point...it's so much easier to play the scrubs in the East all year...and know every game really doesn't matter that much because you are making it regardless.

You have Curry play only 40 games this season at the level Rose has been at so far this season and they are not making the playoffs.

But the Bulls would easily make the playoffs in the East with Rose doing the same.

That is the point...and it's a huge advantage.

i dont know what you are blabbering about, but you often contradict yourself.
you often claim derrick rose has a way better supporting cast than dirk ever did. Then claim the bulls with a 40 game rose isnt making the playoffs in the west (and were talking about this year, not even last year where the bulls were worst). I mean if he plays and doesnt make the playoffs, where would the bulls be if he didnt play at all, at the very bottom? but i thought rose had a great supporting cast. be consistent with your argument dude. one point its "roses team is stacked around him" next thing is "bulls cant make the playoffs in the west if rose played 40 games". sheesh.

you cant make points based on hypothetical or your opinion, guy. the bulls would make the playoffs in the west with rose playing 40 games. and GS would still make the playoffs with curry playing 40 games. see, and thats my true opinion. You using rose "at his current state" doesnt make sense either, cherry picking the first 7 games of his that are on and off with injury isnt reality. You adding that in is just you grasping for straws to try to prove a point that is pointless.

24-7 record against western teams in 2011.

GOBB
11-27-2014, 12:01 PM
Where is the article from which this was said? I've found nothing but quotes from that twitter making fun rather than it being legit. What I did find from Thibs, Rose is he had hammy tightness on a back to back ontop of fatigued which affected his performance (wasnt helping) so coach decided to sit him.

Spurs Pop does that with his players and its ok. Us average Joe's really envy pro athletes. You can tell by the comments, as if they actually owe us something.

DMAVS41
11-27-2014, 12:54 PM
i dont know what you are blabbering about, but you often contradict yourself.
you often claim derrick rose has a way better supporting cast than dirk ever did. Then claim the bulls with a 40 game rose isnt making the playoffs in the west (and were talking about this year, not even last year where the bulls were worst). I mean if he plays and doesnt make the playoffs, where would the bulls be if he didnt play at all, at the very bottom? but i thought rose had a great supporting cast. be consistent with your argument dude. one point its "roses team is stacked around him" next thing is "bulls cant make the playoffs in the west if rose played 40 games". sheesh.

you cant make points based on hypothetical or your opinion, guy. the bulls would make the playoffs in the west with rose playing 40 games. and GS would still make the playoffs with curry playing 40 games. see, and thats my true opinion. You using rose "at his current state" doesnt make sense either, cherry picking the first 7 games of his that are on and off with injury isnt reality. You adding that in is just you grasping for straws to try to prove a point that is pointless.

24-7 record against western teams in 2011.

Dude...I really think you have some serious comprehension issues.

Please follow.

With Rose healthy and playing well...I think the Bulls would win around 55 games in the West.

With Rose playing half the games and not really healthy...I think they win around 40 to 45 games in the West.

With no Rose at all for the entire year...I think the Bulls would win around 30 to 35 games.

Not hard. We clearly have different definitions here....any team that could win 40 to 45 games in the West with their best player playing at the level of Rose and only playing half the games is a great supporting cast.

Keep on trucking though....keep on supporting the most bitch made player of this era. Got to get to that graduation...:facepalm

Kblaze8855
11-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Where is the article from which this was said? I've found nothing but quotes from that twitter making fun rather than it being legit. What I did find from Thibs, Rose is he had hammy tightness on a back to back ontop of fatigued which affected his performance (wasnt helping) so coach decided to sit him.

Spurs Pop does that with his players and its ok.

Which is why when I see these topics I just google it and read the story and see that its nothing.

Fans make a story out of nothing all the time.

navy
11-27-2014, 01:03 PM

Spurs Pop does that with his players and its ok. Us average Joe's really envy pro athletes. You can tell by the comments, as if they actually owe us something.
https://twitter.com/nickfriedell

ballinhun8
11-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Wonder if the high altitude in Denver had anything to do with the tightness?

Has anyone even remotely thought of that. I know i can't be the only one. I mean, all it was was tightness in his previously hurt hamstring in the month of NOVEMBER on our circus trip and people took it and ran as if they were in the Boston Marathon.

Clocian-IGN
11-27-2014, 03:48 PM

That's why this is a 1 star thread lol

Optimus Prime
11-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Dude...I really think you have some serious comprehension issues.

Please follow.

With Rose healthy and playing well...I think the Bulls would win around 55 games in the West.

With Rose playing half the games and not really healthy...I think they win around 40 to 45 games in the West.

With no Rose at all for the entire year...I think the Bulls would win around 30 to 35 games.

Not hard. We clearly have different definitions here....any team that could win 40 to 45 games in the West with their best player playing at the level of Rose and only playing half the games is a great supporting cast.

Keep on trucking though....keep on supporting the most bitch made player of this era. Got to get to that graduation...:facepalm

Lots of mad and defensive Bulls fans up in this thread.

DMAVS is correct.

JellyBean
11-27-2014, 09:00 PM

Budadiiii
11-27-2014, 09:51 PM
People actually think Derrick's kid is going to have a graduation?

Not if he's anything like his pop upstairs. He'll need to cheat just like his scumbag coward of a father to even have a chance at getting that diploma.

poido123
11-27-2014, 10:22 PM
People actually think Derrick's kid is going to have a graduation?

Not if he's anything like his pop upstairs. He'll need to cheat just like his scumbag coward of a father to even have a chance at getting that diploma.

Rose really has you rocked Bud :oldlol:

A guy who has shown in the past to be tough and play through injury, but you go ahead and make a d.ck of yourself.

Budadiiii
11-27-2014, 11:18 PM
Rose really has you rocked Bud :oldlol:

A guy who has shown in the past to be tough and play through injury, but you go ahead and make a d.ck of yourself.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/9239520/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-held-back-lack-muscle-memory-according-report

Tough?

topkek.

YouGotServed
11-28-2014, 12:06 AM
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/9239520/derrick-rose-chicago-bulls-held-back-lack-muscle-memory-according-report

Tough?

topkek.

:lol

Ariza4three
11-28-2014, 12:20 AM

Tough?

topkek.
Damn. Kekked hard.

poido123
11-28-2014, 12:25 AM

Tough?

topkek.

2008-2012 rose played through a number of injuries including the recent hamstring, only that now things have changed.

2 MAJOR KNEE INJURIES. You know what that means you d.mbfuc.k?

Being tough serves no purpose here. Every little injury has to be carefully managed to ensure he can play in the playoffs, to at least give himself a chance. He played through little injuries and it is believed that the second knee injury occurred while rose was carrying an injury into that game.

I get that it's easy for opposing fans to beat up on rose, since he doesn't talk well in public, nor does his words explain himself in a manner that makes any sense.

If the players around him are in full support and the management think he's doing the right thing, then I don't know why a poster named Budadiiii on a message board is going to convince me otherwise.

Let's wait and see. If Rose is dominating in the playoffs, all of these threads will backfire.

poido123
11-28-2014, 12:28 AM
Damn. Kekked hard.

Do not know or care what that word means.

Therefore, I feel nothing :oldlol:

BTW Jameer have you let everyone know on the site that you now have a new Account? Just that people might want to know your back. :cheers:

YouGotServed
11-28-2014, 12:30 AM
2008-2012 rose played through a number of injuries including the recent hamstring, only that now things have changed.

Being tough serves no purpose here. Every little injury has to be carefully managed to ensure he can play in the playoffs, to at least give himself a chance. He played through little injuries and it is believed that the second knee injury occurred while rose was carrying an injury into that game.

I get that it's easy for opposing fans to beat up on rose, since he doesn't talk well in public, nor does his words explain himself in a manner that makes any sense.

If the players around him are in full support and the management think he's doing the right thing, then I don't know why a poster named Budadiiii on a message board is going to convince me otherwise.

Let's wait and see. If Rose is dominating in the playoffs, all of these threads will backfire.

Meltdown city.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

poido123
11-28-2014, 12:36 AM
Meltdown city.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I just want to let you know how happy I am, just sat on my brand new couch And smiling at your d.mbass sayin I'm having a meltdown :oldlol:

Thank you for posting the GOAT in that gif, sincerely appreciated.

YouGotServed
11-28-2014, 12:40 AM
I just want to let you know how happy I am, just sat on my brand new couch And smiling at your d.mbass sayin I'm having a meltdown :oldlol:

Thank you for posting the GOAT in that gif, sincerely appreciated.

Glad you're having a good day man. Happy Thanksgiving.

CelticBaller
11-28-2014, 12:40 AM

Tough?

topkek.
Ether

Eric Cartman
11-28-2014, 02:03 AM
He's getting shit for this as he should, but if this resting pays off and they win the title, then it's worth it.

Though it must suck to be his teammate, giving it your all every night and then this mother****ing diva acts like a premaddona bitch nigg'a. Wouldn't blame Joakim at all for slapping some sense into that autistic fool.

zoom17
11-28-2014, 02:06 AM

Tough?

topkek.

JohnFreeman
11-28-2014, 02:18 AM

Tough?

topkek.
damn

andremiller07
11-28-2014, 02:47 AM
The Suns colour guy owned Rose yesterday he was talking how Isaiah wanted to badly play but couldn't than he was like "I was that guy in Chicago would have the same attitude" :roll:

dunksby
11-28-2014, 03:31 AM
A guy like Hill played 19 seasons in this league, true he got 6 healthy seasons, but I don't see Rose lasting that much at this rate.

Pointguard
11-28-2014, 03:43 AM

Tough?

topkek.
Muscle memory is integral to everything you do well. Its why we practice foul shots (or any shot), its why boxers practice throwing combinations, its why there are dribble drills, it how you learned your first steps, when you learn how to have sex you will know the value of it. Anything that involves different parts of the body being coordinated and working in a combination of actions needs a trigger from the brain being worked into a near reflex. MJ made the term popular when his baseball muscles got in the way of his Bball muscles.

dunksby
11-28-2014, 03:46 AM
Muscle memory is integral to everything you do well. Its why we practice foul shots (or any shot), its why boxers practice throwing combinations, its why there are dribble drills, it how you learned your first steps, when you learn how to have sex you will know the value of it. Anything that involves different parts of the body being coordinated and working in a combination of actions needs a trigger from the brain being worked into a near reflex. MJ made the term popular when his baseball muscles got in the way of his Bball muscles.
Muscle memory is real and important but it doesn't keep you from playing, it's just a matter of practice to get it back.

Pointguard
11-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Muscle memory is real and important but it doesn't keep you from playing, it's just a matter of practice to get it back.
Jordan obviously wasn't himself two months later with practice and play - and this wasn't from an injury. It was just a different set of muscles. When Rose came back and injured the other knee, not one of you ever said he was right in holding back some. Everybody's memory fails.

ArbitraryWater
11-28-2014, 01:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Eu9rI45.gif

nathanjizzle
11-28-2014, 01:19 PM

exactly, and you dont come into playoff games to "practice"

dunksby
11-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Jordan obviously wasn't himself two months later with practice and play - and this wasn't from an injury. It was just a different set of muscles. When Rose came back and injured the other knee, not one of you ever said he was right in holding back some. Everybody's memory fails.
I always defended Rose's decisions actually up until this season, his recent decisions to sit out games and not finishing some don't sit well with me. I can't do anything about it though other than expressing it on ISH :oldlol: