PDA

View Full Version : Wizards are 0-4 against .500 teams.

Richesly
11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
What an overrated team.

MMM
11-26-2014, 11:38 AM
There wins vs. The Bucks don't count???

El Gato Negro
11-26-2014, 11:41 AM
So the cavs should win tonight?

Richesly
11-26-2014, 11:58 AM
So the cavs should win tonight?

It's possible.

Atlanta beat Washington last night. Cleveland blew out Atlanta.

tontoz
11-26-2014, 12:05 PM
The Bucs are 8-7 and we have beaten them twice.

Richesly
11-26-2014, 12:05 PM
The Bucs are 8-7 and we have beaten them twice.

Let's be real.

That team won't be .500 by time the season ends.

Im Still Ballin
11-26-2014, 12:08 PM
They have played well despite Beal not being 100% and other injuries to guys like Nene...

They are most certainly a top 4 team in the east...

1. Toronto
2. Bulls
3. Wizards
4. Cavs

VIP2000
11-26-2014, 12:09 PM
They have been missing their 2nd best player for all but 4 games. They should still finish with around 50 wins this year.

turret
11-26-2014, 12:12 PM
It's possible.

Atlanta beat Washington last night. Cleveland blew out Atlanta.

Hawks are a tough matchup for Wizards, always have been

Pacers kryptonite is hawks

tontoz
11-26-2014, 12:19 PM
The Wizards have been starting Garret Temple at the 2. It is a miracle they actually have a winning record starting that bum.

DukeDelonte13
11-26-2014, 12:24 PM
weren't the cavs at .500 when the wiz beat them?

Real Men Wear Green
11-26-2014, 12:25 PM
Let's be real.

And of course you wouldn't apply that kind of logic to the win vs. Cleveland. Stop posting bullshit.

ImKobe
11-26-2014, 12:45 PM
Let's be real.

If you're talking about Cleveland, I'd agree.

Milbuck
11-26-2014, 12:57 PM
Cut the shit. The thread is about the Wizards vs .500+ teams, which includes the Bucks.

tontoz
11-26-2014, 12:59 PM
Cut the shit.

Thanks for the horrible visual. :(

MP.Trey
11-26-2014, 01:05 PM
All OP does is post about how great the Hawks are and/or how terrible their competition is while providing little to no insight at all. Fck outta here. I can practically guarantee you haven't seen a single Wizards game this year outside of the game against ATL.

Richesly
11-26-2014, 01:05 PM
And of course you wouldn't apply that kind of logic to the win vs. Cleveland. Stop posting bullshit.

I think Cleveland will end up +.500, so yes, I won't apply that logic.

Richesly
11-26-2014, 01:06 PM
All OP does is post about how great the Hawks are and/or how terrible their competition is while providing little to no insight at all. Fck outta here. I can practically guarantee you haven't seen a single Wizards game outside of the game against ATL.

I don't ever say how terrible teams are, unless they are the Knicks.

Wizards are a great team, but people praise them to be the best in the east, when they are not.

tontoz
11-26-2014, 01:09 PM

Wizards are a great team, but people praise them to be the best in the east, when they are not.

LOLWTF

Links please

MP.Trey
11-26-2014, 01:11 PM

Wizards are a great team, but peoplr praise them to be the best in the east, when they are not.
"What an overrated team." was the only thing you've said about the Wizards in this thread despite posting like 4 times before this arguing semantics with people. Sounds like you're just trying to talk down your competition in order to make your own team look better. I agree that they're not the best in the East but I don't think anyone was expecting them to be, especially at this point of the season.

ImKobe
Cut the shit. The thread is about the Wizards vs .500+ teams, which includes the Bucks.

They are above .500, this is about teams that are at .500.

fakkit

WallIn
but people praise them to be the best in the east

:facepalm

Richesly
11-26-2014, 01:12 PM
Go take a look at a Wizard's message board, you'll see what I mean.

tontoz
11-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Go take a look at a Wizard's message board, you'll see what I mean.

Like i said, links please.

I post on a Wizards message board. Everyone made predictions before the season and the average win prediction was around 47 games.

I don't see many Wizards fans expecting them to win the east. You are just making up nonsense.

Dr. Ice
11-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Like i said, links please.

I post on a Wizards message board. Everyone made predictions before the season and the average win prediction was around 47 games.

I don't see many Wizards fans expecting them to win the east. You are just making up nonsense.
Well my personal experience on bulletsforever.com has taught me that wiz fans think they're easily part of the best teams of the east and will run away with the southeast division, which is hilarious because I don't think a single hawks fan (or heat for that matter) is remotely scared of them.

tontoz
11-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Well my personal experience on bulletsforever.com has taught me that wiz fans think they're easily part of the best teams of the east and will run away with the southeast division, which is hilarious because I don't think a single hawks fan (or heat for that matter) is remotely scared of them.

Nobody in our division is scaring anyone.

I post on the Wizards forum on RealGM and they are pretty realistic for the most part. Never been on bullets forever.

Given that we are on Insidehoops i have to wonder why the OP is lamenting what Wizards fans are saying on other boards.

andremiller07
11-26-2014, 05:45 PM
The Wizards have been starting Garret Temple at the 2. It is a miracle they actually have a winning record starting that bum.
Seriously? Temple has been great on D and until recently was money from the 3 point line, he's been more than serviceable. I think with Temple it's more than stats with him he's been great for them.

I think you are being overly harsh he's held his own while starting. You don't think he's a good fit on the team cause I certainly do he's been a good glue guy for them.

tontoz
11-26-2014, 07:10 PM
Seriously? Temple has been great on D and until recently was money from the 3 point line, he's been more than serviceable. I think with Temple it's more than stats with him he's been great for them.

I think you are being overly harsh he's held his own while starting. You don't think he's a good fit on the team cause I certainly do he's been a good glue guy for them.

Temple has never been great on D. More like passable. And his offense is a train wreck.

He made a few open 3s to start the season but that mirage quickly vanished. He can't score off the dribble at all. He has made only 2 field goals in the last 5 games. That is staggering for a starter.

Last year he had a TS of 43% and a PER of 7.8. If he belongs in the NBA at all, which is debatable, it is as an end of bench scrub.

rknine15
11-26-2014, 07:46 PM
OP is a wrong and retarded. Get your facts straight b4 making a thread dumb ass.