PDA

View Full Version : Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain the blood

MavsSuperFan
11-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain to me why brown's blood was on wilson, and on the interior of the car door panel?

How in anyway does Dorian Johnson's account of Wilson, while seated in the car choking and pulling brown into his police car make sense?

If wilson was going to shoot brown for no reason then why pull brown in at all? Guns are ranged weapons, ideally wilson would want distance between him and brown. Pulling the 6'4 almost 300 pound brown into the car to shoot makes no sense.

Isnt it much more reasonable that brown (proven by the strong arm robbery video of being aggressive and willing to use violence) tried to prevent wilson for exiting the police car and reaching into the car to attack wilson? (the blood on the interior of the car door and the blood on wilson)

Also if wilson is this much of a psychopath then how did dorian johnson survive?

HomieWeMajor
11-26-2014, 03:44 PM
Why do we need another thread on this ?
Mods do your bloodclart jobs.

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 05:31 PM
It wasn't for no reason

But if you as a cop can't subdue an unarmed man without killing him you're probably a pretty outrageously shitty cop, especially a wounded unarmed man

go subdue a bear. hopefully u never make it back to ISH :pimp:

NumberSix
11-26-2014, 05:31 PM
It wasn't for no reason

But if you as a cop can't subdue an unarmed man without killing him you're probably a pretty outrageously shitty cop, especially a wounded unarmed man
When exactly is it ok for a cop to shoot a person? Does the person have to actually kill a cop before another cop can shoot? Oh no, then someone will probably argue that the first cop is already dead and the person who just killed him isn't directly posing a threat to the cop that is alive. As long as he turns around and runs, he's now in the magic phase where you have to just let him go. I guess someone has to be actually killing someone, but the person being killed has to be still somewhat alive. Then and only then, you can shoot.

:rolleyes:

NumberSix
11-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Dum yr dum
Ok, lemme ask this in a less hyperbolic way....

Assuming it's true that Mike Brown did try to take the officer's gun. If he did in fact start coming towards the officer, what is the officer supposed to do? I honestly don't know what option people are arguing for. Besides shooting, what is it that you think he was supposed to do?

9erempiree
11-26-2014, 05:44 PM

Assuming it's true that Mike Brown did try to take the officer's gun. If he did in fact start coming towards the officer, what is the officer supposed to do? I honestly don't know what option people are arguing for. Besides shooting, what is it that you think he was supposed to do?

Knowing the Brown supporters here, they are going to say Wilson should have gave him a ride to the store.

NumberSix
11-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Shot him when reaching for his gun. Acceptable

shooting an unarmed man with gunshot wounds. You're a shit cop/person
Ok, but you were specifically saying "subdue him without killing him". If Mike Brown was coming towards him, what was the correct way of subduing him without shooting?

CNNonceAgain
11-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Shoot him in the knee or something. :confusedshrug:

Patrick Chewing
11-26-2014, 05:54 PM
Shot him when reaching for his gun. Acceptable

shooting an unarmed man with gunshot wounds. You're a shit cop/person

I like how you casually left the part out where the kid was charging at the cop.

KevinNYC
11-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Again, this is why the case should have gone to trial. Grand juries are not intended to litigate issues like this.

explain to me why brown's blood was on wilson, and on the interior of the car door panel?
We know that Brown was shot by the car.
We know that Brown's blood got on Wilson's hands because Wilson said that he washed Brown's blood off his hands later that night.
It seems to me that he could have transferred the blood from his hands to the door as he got out of the car.

Is there any specific evidence that contradicts that scenario? Basing my answer on nothing more than the scenario you laid out, as I haven't read the details.

How in anyway does Dorian Johnson's account of Wilson, while seated in the car choking and pulling brown into his police car make sense? How does Wilson's account that Brown "ducked" his head into his car window before he started punching make any sense? Think about that. You want to punch someone sitting in Chevy Tahoe, would you first try to get your head through the window? Stand up and try it. It seems to me you wouldn't lean down and forward into a window like that if you were about to punch someone. Lead with your face seems like a bad move to me

If wilson was going to shoot brown for no reason Is anyone actually saying this? I think most folks are in agreement that the situation escalated. I think folks who think Wilson was in the wrong would say it was a case of excessive use of force. I think you framed that as a strawman argument. I don't think this was cold blooded murder. I think this was a hotblooded incident with Wilson either reacting from anger or panic.

Also if wilson is this much of a psychopath then how did dorian johnson survive?
Again, this psychopath bit is a strawman. He just empited his gun and shot someone in the head with blood and gore everywhere. Are you saying he should have reloaded his gun and turned it on Johnson? In Broad daylight with witnesses? Should he have just kept shooting until another cop took him down? Even a sociopath can understand if they ****ed up.

If wilson was going to shoot brown for no reason then why pull brown in at all? Guns are ranged weapons, ideally wilson would want distance between him and brown. Pulling the 6'4 almost 300 pound brown into the car to shoot makes no sense.

Isnt it much more reasonable that brown (proven by the strong arm robbery video of being aggressive and willing to use violence) tried to prevent wilson for exiting the police car and reaching into the car to attack wilson? (the blood on the interior of the car door and the blood on wilson)

I don't think Wilson intended to shoot Brown at first. I think it escalated.
I don't think your example he shoved a store clerk, so he must have attacked the cop is reasonable either. Don't you act differently around cops than you do civilians? Even if didn't do anything wrong? When you're driving on the highway and you see a cop car, do you check your speedometer immediately? So how someone acts towards a store clerk while stealing and how one acts towards a police officer who you know has a gun and training and can call for backup are not automatically the say. Could it have happened just like Wilson said? I think it's unlikely, could it have happened pretty much like Wilson said except he was much politer in version and made Brown much more belligerent and threatening because he was hoping to avoid a manslaughter charge? I think that's pretty reasonable.
Could both Wilson and Johnson be shading their stories?

Do you know that when Wilson was interviewed at the scene he said he fired one shot in the car and then when he testified he said he fired two? The problem was that the prosecutors acted like Wilson's defense lawyers. The gave hard cross examinations to every witness that disagreed with Wilson, but they never pressed Wilson on his contradictions. He claimed that he feared for his life after Brown punched him twice with his right hand taking a full swing, but he had no injuries on the left side of his face. He also claimed that Brown was holding the cigarillos in that hand while punching him. Did they find any tobacco in the car?https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3QghGkCcAAVwnw.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3QgSLeCQAAChXh.jpg

The medical report said he had a mild bruise on his left cheek and a faint superficial abrasion on the back of his neck.

The prosecution had many, many opportunities to undermine Wilson's testimony in the same way they did to other witness and they didn't take them. Case should have gone to trial.

NumberSix
Shoot him in the knee or something. :confusedshrug:
There is something I think I remember the officer saying that is very troubling.

I'm not positive, but I think he said he aimed for Mike Brown's head. That is very disturbing. I don't buy this idea of "aim for his knee". I think that's a lot easier said than done. Aiming for the knee of a moving target seems a little absurd to me. Id imagine you just fire at him and whatever part of him gets hit, gets hit. The specific aiming for the head though is very troubling.

Again, I'm not certain he said that, but if he did, that's a big problem.

dude77
Unless you're a shit person who feels no remorse for killing

the only shit person here is mikey brown .. this comment sounds like it would come from the same people who defend dipshits who get shot for breaking into someone's place ..

what is the story with that ? act like a piece of shit, get put down like a piece of shit .. simple math

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 06:06 PM
Unless you're a shit person who feels no remorse for killing

that would be me :cheers:

nothing wrong with less thugs in the world, God knows we have enough on our streets :applause:

just wonder if u racists would make this many excuses to not kill him and blame the cop if Mike Brown were white.

dude77
11-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Nah yr a piece of shit too dum dum
Brown is too
Wilson is too

oh you're one of those cool 'i hate em all' dudes .. got ya

KevinNYC
11-26-2014, 06:08 PM
Anything besides killing him. Christ

Unarmed wounded man approaching me...what can I possibly do besides shoot him
Wilson fired 12 bullets and hit Brown 6 times.
What justifies the final two shots? Witnesses described Brown's last movements as staggering then falling forward. As someone said on TV last night, you don't have to be a NFL running back to avoid that tackle.

The last shot was clearly as Brown was falling.

KevinNYC
11-26-2014, 06:12 PM
There is something I think I remember the officer saying that is very troubling.

I'm not positive, but I think he said he aimed for Mike Brown's head. That is very disturbing. I don't buy this idea of "aim for his knee". I think that's a lot easier said than done. Aiming for the knee of a moving target seems a little absurd to me. Id imagine you just fire at him and whatever part of him gets hit, gets hit. The specific aiming for the head though is very troubling.

Again, I'm not certain he said that, but if he did, that's a big problem.

Cops should not "aim for the knee" unless you have time to aim and wouldn't apply in this situation. Cops are taught NOT to shoot unless there is no other resort than deadly force. So you should only shoot if you absolutely must, but then you shoot to kill. ISH poster raiderfan talked about this in one of these threads earlier.

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 06:12 PM
Wilson fired 12 bullets and hit Brown 6 times.
What justifies the final two shots? Witnesses described Brown's last movements as staggering then falling forward. As someone said on TV last night, you don't have to be a NFL running back to avoid that tackle.

The last shot was clearly as Brown was falling.

there was witness testimony he was charging, some said staggering, but many of those turned out discreditable and some even admitted to making stuff up.

either way u shoot to kill when u tell someone to stop and they go at you if you're law enforcement. its the norm. so many stupid mf'ers just can't listen to authority :rolleyes:

KevinNYC
11-26-2014, 06:20 PM
there was witness testimony he was charging, some said staggering, but many of those turned out discreditable and some even admitted to making stuff up.

either way u shoot to kill when u tell someone to stop and they go at you if you're law enforcement. its the norm. so many stupid mf'ers just can't listen to authority :rolleyes:

Bull****ing shit on the "discreditable" because the grand jury is not that place. The trial is.

I believe there is only one witness who said he was charging. You may want to read up on that guy before you put any faith in his story.

ThePhantomCreep
11-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Even lowlife Zimmerman is laughing at Wilson's flimsy ass wounds. Where is the epic struggle that led to such an extreme use of force?

oh the horror
11-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Even lowlife Zimmerman is laughing at Wilson's flimsy ass wounds. Where is the epic struggle such an extreme use of force?

Dude has rosey cheeks talking about he was punched by (according to members here) a juggernaut of a man.

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 06:58 PM
Dude has rosey cheeks talking about he was punched by (according to members here) a juggernaut of a man.

6'4 290lbs fool :rolleyes:

none of y'all mf'ers blaming Wilson could handle that situation like u yapping from the safety of your keyboards.

most of u dumb as fukk tho and won't live long.... don't want to listen to police,.... and think you can subdue people 3x's your size without lethal force :oldlol:

saddest thing is u all keep defending a worthless POS thug, and put him on some pedestal like he's some martyr. shit's unreal :facepalm

KevinNYC
11-26-2014, 07:17 PM
and think you can subdue people 3x's your size without lethal force :oldlol:

Are you claiming that Brown is three times bigger than Wilson?

oh the horror
11-26-2014, 07:19 PM

As the story progresses and enough time passes he'll be 10x his size.

Another member here stated how Brown was trying to kill Officer Wilson.

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 08:17 PM
Bull****ing shit on the "discreditable" because the grand jury is not that place. The trial is.

I believe there is only one witness who said he was charging. You may want to read up on that guy before you put any faith in his story.

WTF? so jurors aren't allowed to put 2 + 2 together when witnesses say he was shot in the back and there were no shots to the back in the autopsy? :wtf:

even under scrutiny some of those witnesses confessed they made it up for the agenda. ghetto black people have zero integrity, like pro liars...its a constant if i've ever seen one :pimp:

all i know is i put ZERO faith in versions that don't correlate with the facts, all of which are coming from Mike Brown proponents.

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 08:20 PM

no i claimed he was 3x's the size of oh the horror~

and i'm sure bigger and stronger than wilson by a decent margin. i'd kill that mf'er too and not lose any sleep over one less thug in the world stealing and rob'ing from innocent people.

KyrieTheFuture
11-26-2014, 09:02 PM
Why are you acting like the only two stances on this are Brown was an angel and Brown was a thug who deserved to die? Officer Wilson acted beyond the realm of acceptable force, that doesn't mean Brown didn't deserve to be arrested.

longtime lurker
11-26-2014, 09:04 PM
Can someone who is convinced Wilson murdered brown for no reason explain to me why brown's blood was on wilson, and on the interior of the car door panel?

How in anyway does Dorian Johnson's account of Wilson, while seated in the car choking and pulling brown into his police car make sense?

You are the biggest apologist for police violence. You always come up with this passive aggressive crap and mental gymnastics to blame the victim.

Just read Darren Wilson's testimony. The shit reads like a racist's wet dream

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/25/7281165/darren-wilsons-story-side

I don't know how anyone can read some of those exerts and not shake your head at the complete absurdity of this story. The grand jury must be stupider than Godzuki's cumdumpster of a mother to not indite Wilson.

Godzuki
11-26-2014, 09:15 PM
You are the biggest apologist for police violence. You always come up with this passive aggressive crap and mental gymnastics to blame the victim.

Just read Darren Wilson's testimony. The shit reads like a racist's wet dream

I don't know how anyone can read some of those exerts and not shake your head at the complete absurdity of this story. The grand jury must be stupider than Godzuki's cumdumpster of a mother to not indite Wilson.

more like you and oh the horror are the 2 most racist pro black agenda retards on this entire site, and dumb as fukk.

mavs fan even leans your way, even i get tired of his middle grounded stances always trying to be politically correct to your retard agenda dishonest bitches.

but nobody on the entirre site stands out as much as you and oh the horror in terms of bias stupidity and completely unaccepting of the FACTS. its almost like neither of u mf'ers can read :lol ...definitely don't follow current events much. dumbass mf'ers.

mehyaM24
11-26-2014, 09:18 PM
doesnt matter who it is, a police officer, a dentist or some old lady who works at costco....if they have a gun and you attack them in their car, 10 out of 10, they are going to shoot you. what dont you people get?

more like you and oh the horror are the 2 most racist pro black agenda retards on this entire site, and dumb as fukk.

mavs fan even leans your way, even i get tired of his middle grounded stances always trying to be politically correct to your retard agenda dishonest bitches.

but nobody on the entirre site stands out as much as you and oh the horror in terms of bias stupidity and completely unaccepting of the FACTS. its almost like neither of u mf'ers can read :lol
they are probably the same person. i've often wondered if they were. :oldlol:

longtime lurker
11-26-2014, 09:28 PM

but nobody on the entirre site stands out as much as you and oh the horror in terms of bias stupidity and completely unaccepting of the FACTS. its almost like neither of u mf'ers can read :lol ...definitely don't follow current events much. dumbass mf'ers.

:roll: damn did a black muslim bang you mother in front of you? your obsession with black people is psychotic. I'm pretty sure you can't read because you have disputed any of the facts in the link that I posted. Oh and weren't you one of the people that kept repeating the lie that Darren Wilson had an orbital bone fracture? keep up the lies d!pshit

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Cx2VIFLEo087J5-L06AJr9uPMns=/0x0:487x325/755x504/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/44225052/wilson_1.0.0.jpg

dude77
11-27-2014, 12:28 AM
his injuries or lack there of, are irrelevant

KevinNYC
11-27-2014, 01:14 AM
no i claimed he was 3x's the size of oh the horror~

and i'm sure bigger and stronger than wilson by a decent margin. i'd kill that mf'er too and not lose any sleep over one less thug in the world stealing and rob'ing from innocent people.

He was an inch taller than Wilson. And he weighed 289 pounds. So oh the horror must be 97 pounds then?

As for which witnessess had it right. The one that claimed Brown charged Wilson told the cops he was 100 yards away at the time. The other one that claimed Brown charged said she was in that neighborhood because she was hoping she could work on racism. I'm not kidding. (http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1371011-witness-40-journal-entry.html). Please let me know if there's a third witness who saw Brown charging.

If you look at the beginning of this report, you can see folks who were much closer to the scene and see the demonstrate where Brown's hands were. They point out in the video, this was so close to the shooting that the police are in the background just putting up the crime scene tape.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyAYyNqT1Lo

This whole debate about which ones were creditable should have been handled in front in a trial. A grand jury is not a trial and serves a different purpose.

There's plenty of evidence that Wilson may have committed a crime. There's also plenty of evidence that might produce the reasonable doubt that would prevent his conviction. Grand juries are supposed to determine the first, and petit juries, under different rules, the second.

This manipulated grand jury procedure has deprived us all of the workings of due process.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-27-2014, 01:25 AM
Pretty good video regarding the entire issue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SGgRsZ_goY

Don't agree with everything, but this brother is always cool and calm in his explanations.

oh the horror
11-27-2014, 01:29 AM
his injuries or lack there of, are irrelevant

No, they're pretty god damn relevant when you take into account that he claims to have caught haymakers to his face.

How this didn't even go to trial is insane to me.

An for the record fellas I'm 5'8" 165 lbs. Brown isn't 3x my size. He's about almost two of me :pimp:

dude77
11-27-2014, 01:42 AM
No, they're pretty god damn relevant when you take into account that he claims to have caught haymakers to his face.

How this didn't even go to trial is insane to me.

An for the record fellas I'm 5'8" 165 lbs. Brown isn't 3x my size. He's about almost two of me :pimp:

haymakers ? did he say that ? .. my point is that he doesn't need to get his face smashed up to defend himself .. the whole saying of 'he's not even hurt' is irrevelant .. the whole point is to prevent getting hurt .. or worse

YouGotServed
11-27-2014, 02:48 AM
I haven't been following this story at all but if the black guy did in fact charge at the cop then I have no sympathy for him. Not saying he deserved to die. I'm saying, if you charge towards an armed cop don't be surprised when he unloads his ****ing gun at you. Especially if youre literally the size of a mammoth as that simply intimidates the officer even more. Brown was just a stupid motherf*cker.

RIP, doe.

oh the horror
11-27-2014, 03:44 AM
According to Godzuki I'm a racist "pro black" agenda guy operating under two alts.

You literally celebrate these deaths, call EVERYONE in these stories a thug, INCLUDING that 12 year old kid that was shot dead a thug. But I'm the f*cking racist. There's NO WAY you are a real person.

And if this is all real talk then you've lost your mind dude.

oh the horror
11-27-2014, 03:47 AM
haymakers ? did he say that ? .. my point is that he doesn't need to get his face smashed up to defend himself .. the whole saying of 'he's not even hurt' is irrevelant .. the whole point is to prevent getting hurt .. or worse

Officer wilson describes them as "full swings" to his face.

The picture suggests zero bruising and zero anything. Dude looks like he was pinched on the cheeks like women do to create the look of "blush"

miggyme1
11-27-2014, 07:08 AM
dont pay attention to dude77. dude is a closet racist hiding behind a keyboard. he still hiding behind that george zimmerman avatar...says alot about him.

whether mike brown was justifiably killed or not we will never know and i think thats the sad thing about this. we will never really know what took place that day.

i really think its time america becomes a country thats stripped of its privacy outside of your home....cameras on every corner,light post, building,bus stop,stop sign,traffic light, hell maybe even every mail box.

that way the next time something like this occurs there wont be any conflicting reports.

i also think there should be stricter measures for hiring police officers..seems like anybody can get a gun and badge these days. when i was growing up i always thought u had to be one mean,tough, fearless S.O.B to wanna risk your life everyday.

now it just seems like u have a lot of police officers out here that do the job but they do it in fear...and fear equals mistakes...and that goes for any line of work.

judging from the photos it does look like wilson and mike brown got into an altercation..how severe that altercation was i cant say....i was expecting to see a bloody nose or black eye....i think it comes down to pride.

maybe wilson felt like who was mike brown to put his hands on him and embarrass him by punching him.idk

also what happened to officers carrying night sticks? can they only carry them at night or something?lol i always thought that was the first option of defense..guess not.

Dresta
11-27-2014, 08:53 AM
Still bemused as to how, when a violent criminal is killed (i really don't care about the particulars) black people flock around his carcass en masse and turn a clear criminal and low-life into a great martyr, simply because his killer happened to be a white cop. It is pretty amusing.

Even if the cop did make a mistake, even if this does constitute murder, this is the wrong person to make your stand for, and now other black people are committing crimes, in the name of their criminal martyr! It doesn't paint a positive image, and it's going to result in more racism, not less (and i feel bad for the intelligent black individuals who will have to deal with the increased prejudice created by the actions of a bunch of cretins).

bagelred
11-27-2014, 12:07 PM
Are we even sure Darren Wilson is a cop? I have my doubts.

MadeFromDust
11-27-2014, 01:36 PM
Real easy for and most likely SOP for the cops to plant "evidence" to cover for their "brother"'s misdeeds.

But anyways, I'm of the opinion that the 1st shot that hit Brown, whether that was the actual 1st shot or the 3rd, and *maybe* the 2nd shot were the only ones justified. The rest is just an angry racist pig with a bad attitude executing that KKK "justice"

MadeFromDust
11-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Still bemused as to how, when a violent criminal is killed (i really don't care about the particulars) black people flock around his carcass en masse and turn a clear criminal and low-life into a great martyr, simply because his killer happened to be a white cop. It is pretty amusing.

Even if the cop did make a mistake, even if this does constitute murder, this is the wrong person to make your stand for, and now other black people are committing crimes, in the name of their criminal martyr! It doesn't paint a positive image, and it's going to result in more racism, not less (and i feel bad for the intelligent black individuals who will have to deal with the increased prejudice created by the actions of a bunch of cretins).Dude when the whole community is fed up and has had it up to here/neck with police abuse, those details don't matter. It's just a spark enough to bring people out to fight back against the most terroristic gang in America today...them boys in blue. :no:

bagelred
11-27-2014, 01:47 PM
If Brown did manage to get Wilson's gun, instead of Wilson miracously fending him off while seated, and Brown killed Wilson, it would simply be business as usual.

MadeFromDust
11-27-2014, 01:50 PM
dont pay attention to dude77. dude is a closet racist hiding behind a keyboard. he still hiding behind that george zimmerman avatar...says alot about him.

whether mike brown was justifiably killed or not we will never know and i think thats the sad thing about this. we will never really know what took place that day.

i really think its time america becomes a country thats stripped of its privacy outside of your home....cameras on every corner,light post, building,bus stop,stop sign,traffic light, hell maybe even every mail box.

that way the next time something like this occurs there wont be any conflicting reports. Stupidest shiite ever posted. Are you a commie pinko?

i also think there should be stricter measures for hiring police officers..seems like anybody can get a gun and badge these days. when i was growing up i always thought u had to be one mean,tough, fearless S.O.B to wanna risk your life everyday.

now it just seems like u have a lot of police officers out here that do the job but they do it in fear...and fear equals mistakes...and that goes for any line of work. Now THAT I can agree with

judging from the photos it does look like wilson and mike brown got into an altercation..how severe that altercation was i cant say....i was expecting to see a bloody nose or black eye....i think it comes down to pride.

maybe wilson felt like who was mike brown to put his hands on him and embarrass him by punching him.idk

also what happened to officers carrying night sticks? can they only carry them at night or something?lol i always thought that was the first option of defense..guess not.
:lol That's TOTALLY what provoked the whole incident...pig on a power trip. These fkkrs need to learn to RESPECT people and only engage them in a professional, respectful manner if they need to investigate something, not insult, cuss at, and threaten them. IFF they witness said person committing a crime, then only use that force necessary to bring them in to face charges. Otherwise leave people the fkk alone to live their lives and let them enjoy the freedom of being Americans protected by the Constitution. :rolleyes:

miggyme1
11-27-2014, 03:13 PM

Even if the cop did make a mistake, even if this does constitute murder, this is the wrong person to make your stand for, and now other black people are committing crimes, in the name of their criminal martyr! It doesn't paint a positive image, and it's going to result in more racism, not less (and i feel bad for the intelligent black individuals who will have to deal with the increased prejudice created by the actions of a bunch of cretins).

and thats the main problem thats wrong with this country now. u cant generalize a whole race of people off a few dumb ones. its stupid and all races are guilty of doing it. oh i see a few black people act like apes or animals so its safe to assume all black people are like that. oh i had a white person call me a racial slur so ALL white people must be racist. its so damn stupid and thats the reason why nothing is ever gonna change in this self entitled,brainwashed country we call the USA.

Patrick Chewing
11-27-2014, 03:22 PM

Because immediately after you get hit with the first punch, your face is supposed to explode.

DonDadda59
11-27-2014, 03:25 PM

And that's where all of these cases end up- people deciding whether or not a person deserved to be executed based on them either being a bloodthirsty feral thug or an innocent Angel. That isn't (or at least shouldn't) matter in the least, but that's what certain groups always zero in on.

ThePhantomCreep
11-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Because immediately after you get hit with the first punch, your face is supposed to explode.

:rolleyes: even a semi-flush shot would produce swelling and bruising almost immediately. Certainly by the time these pics were taken. Wilson said he feared the next punch would kill him? GTHOH. This was a sissy slapfight at best.

I find it amusing that Wilson likened the situation to a 5 year old wrestling the Incredible Hulk. Wilson is 6'4 220 lbs, a grown ass man, and a trained cop. Yeah, a 5 year old. His version of events stinks of fresh BS.

redhonda76
11-28-2014, 12:10 PM
:rolleyes: even a semi-flush shot would produce swelling and bruising almost immediately. Certainly by the time these pics were taken. Wilson said he feared the next punch would kill him? GTHOH. This was a sissy slapfight at best.

I find it amusing that Wilson likened the situation to a 5 year old wrestling the Incredible Hulk. Wilson is 6'4 220 lbs, a grown ass man, and a trained cop. Yeah, a 5 year old. His version of events stinks of fresh BS.

No matter what, if you are stupid enough to hit a cop, expect yourself to get shot. If the cop stops you, do not resist arrest, case closed.

It's just common sense.

Godzuki
11-28-2014, 12:42 PM
and thats the main problem thats wrong with this country now. u cant generalize a whole race of people off a few dumb ones. its stupid and all races are guilty of doing it. oh i see a few black people act like apes or animals so its safe to assume all black people are like that. oh i had a white person call me a racial slur so ALL white people must be racist. its so damn stupid and thats the reason why nothing is ever gonna change in this self entitled,brainwashed country we call the USA.

like it or not, and black people are more guilty of it than other races, is EVERYONE stereotypes or generalizes to some degree. Show me one person who truly believes a white or asian guy are as likely to hijack a plane as a arab guy.....and if u can i'd call that mf'er dumb as fukk.

black people generalize or stereotype white people ALL of the time. white people can't jump, white people are racist, white people can't dance, white cops hate black people, etc. etc....they stereotype and generalize every race more than most races in this country do, even very openly and laughing about those generalizations, and yet make a huge stink about it whenever someonne does them.

there are so many double standards black people play but if anyone honest like me points them out then the race card comes out. thats why few will do it publicly in the media. thats the REAL problemm with this country is nobody calls out black people for the double standards in fear of being labeled racist.

yes there are tons of people who don't fit the generalizations/stereotypes that are swept into them but such is life. blame it on segments of people you have something in common with that relatively speakiing in relationn to other groups, have proclivities in behavior/features where you end up labeled.

this idea we're all supposed to see things completely even for anything and everything is such a joke expectation in relation to the reality of things..

oh the horror
11-28-2014, 04:29 PM
And that's where all of these cases end up- people deciding whether or not a person deserved to be executed based on them either being a bloodthirsty feral thug or an innocent Angel. That isn't (or at least shouldn't) matter in the least, but that's what certain groups always zero in on.

Yep, and it distracts from the point of all of it.

Look, I really don't care about it being a black kid and a white officer. I wish we could focus more on the aspect of police brutality against civilians and their constant use of excessive force. This isn't imaginary folks.

Godzuki
11-28-2014, 04:47 PM

Look, I really don't care about it being a black kid and a white officer. I wish we could focus more on the aspect of police brutality against civilians and their constant use of excessive force. This isn't imaginary folks.

only if u all could actually get behind incidents that involved people actually cooperating with authority, not committing crimes, etc. that got killed or beat up to rally behind then MAYBE you'd have a point....

but its ALWAYS some dude who won't listen to a cop, who just committed some crime, and NEVER rallying behind someone who is completely innocent worth defending :sleeping

its unbelievable how flawed EVERY one of your martyrs for police injustice are time and again :coleman:

MJ(Mean John)
11-28-2014, 05:55 PM

call 911?

west_tip
11-28-2014, 06:32 PM

Constant use of excessive force? Constant?

Look, you have really bought into the false narrative that cops are all pigs and bullies who love nothing more than to assert their authority by harassing minorities and using excessive force to that end. Lets have some perspective here: The vast majority of police officers are decent minded people who joined up to fight crime and make a difference in their community.

KNOW1EDGE
11-28-2014, 06:32 PM
If Mike Brown was white, asian or Latino no one would know his name or give a fuhck about his death.

Thats the only injustice involved with this case. That's racist.

oh the horror
11-28-2014, 07:28 PM
Constant use of excessive force? Constant?

Look, you have really bought into the false narrative that cops are all pigs and bullies who love nothing more than to assert their authority by harassing minorities and using excessive force to that end. Lets have some perspective here: The vast majority of police officers are decent minded people who joined up to fight crime and make a difference in their community.

Bro, stop. Look up Frank Serpico and the LA Rampart division as examples. These are corrupt institutions from the top on down.

Im sorry to burst that bubble but the "vast" majority isn't as vast as you think. Not sure who you know or where you've grown up but these stories are common around the ol' camp fire.

gts
11-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Bro, stop. Look up Frank Serpico and the LA Rampart division as examples. These are corrupt institutions from the top on down.

Im sorry to burst that bubble but the "vast" majority isn't as vast as you think. Not sure who you know or where you've grown up but these stories are common around the ol' camp fire.

It's actually very vast.... There are over half a million full time officers on the streets of america.. this does not include state or federal law enforcement nor all the civilians employed by local PDs... that's half a million working cops yet we get stuck on the handful each year that manage to make the news

in 2001 there was just over 1000 officer involved shootings nation wide, thats not even 1% of the total cops on duty.. i imagine like we see today some of them were justified, some weren't

Are all cops great. of course not, are there bad apples in the bunch of course there is, unfortunately for us and police departments they have to draw from the same well that every other employer in the world has to draw from, the human race..

as such there's going to be some bad cops but this idiotic position that all cops are bad because some are is just a smoke screen to hide the real problem that there's a hell of a lot more bad civilians out there than there are bad cops...