PDA

View Full Version : No surprise, Dragic balling without Isaiah Thomas stealing minutes

masonanddixon
11-26-2014, 11:30 PM
One of Bledsoe or Thomas needs to go.

I hate that this team is ruining its unequivocally best player.

navy
11-26-2014, 11:32 PM

He's really not that much better than Bledsoe. If at all.

konex
11-26-2014, 11:33 PM
Suns should trade him to LA and assure we don't keep our pick :pimp:

navy is online now Add to navy's Reputation Report Bad Post

There is just no reason for 3 PGs of that quality on a team though. Not really sure why they re-signed Bledsoe after paying the pizza man

navy
11-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Suns should trade him to LA and assure we don't keep our pick :pimp:

There is just no reason for 3 PGs of that quality on a team though. Not really sure why they re-signed Bledsoe after paying the pizza man
Yeah, they need to trade one for a big. But you never let talent walk away for nothing.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-26-2014, 11:38 PM
He is definitely a more skilled player, and better at running the point. Pretty noticeable gap if you watch the two consistently, just saying.

konex
11-26-2014, 11:39 PM
Yeah, they need to trade one for a big. But you never let talent walk away for nothing.

True. Their GM has brains unlike Kupchak.

Dragic is a very nice trade chip

navy
11-26-2014, 11:41 PM
True. Their GM has brains unlike Kupchak.

Dragic is a very nice trade chip
Kupchak is a sly mother****er. Just made a huge mistake getting Dwight and Nash. But at the time, that team looked hella stacked. Nobody predicted that implosion.

konex
11-26-2014, 11:44 PM
Kupchak is a sly mother****er. Just made a huge mistake getting Dwight and Nash. But at the time, that team looked hella stacked.

Dwight might have blind-sided him but Pau was also allowed to walk for nothing. Horrendous

KyrieTheFuture
11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Kupchak is a sly mother****er. Just made a huge mistake getting Dwight and Nash. But at the time, that team looked hella stacked. Nobody predicted that implosion.
Come on man, literally everyone who wasn't a Laker fan knew that was an implosion

The_Pharcyde
11-27-2014, 12:33 AM
Come on man, literally everyone who wasn't a Laker fan knew that was an implosion

not true at all

hindsight is always 20/20

most were saying lakers heat finals in that off season
absolutely zero debate on that

then they got smacked opening night and a lot started to change their tone from then on

sammichoffate
11-27-2014, 12:39 AM
not true at all

then they got smacked opening night and a lot started to change their tone from then onI thought defense was gonna be an issue, didn't think injuries would be that bad though

FKAri
11-27-2014, 12:48 AM
not true at all

then they got smacked opening night and a lot started to change their tone from then on

I knew there was no way they would be higher than 3rd seed in the West. But a lot of uncertainties were around how healthy Dwight was going to be.

KungFuJoe
11-27-2014, 12:57 AM
Bledsoe is a better defender but dragic has that swag.

IT is the best scorer of the three but he's a liability on D.

livingby3's
11-27-2014, 01:07 AM

Been saying this for awhile now. Dragic is that one guy who wants to play for the Suns, he bleed purple and orange.
He got upset by the Suns once when they trade him to the Rockets for fking Aaron Brooks, and Dragic still chose to return to Phoenix and play out of his mind, getting that MIP and third team. Even bringing his bro aboard this last post season.

And he hasn't even shown to be a poor personal, on and off the court. But Phoenix keeps doing shit like signing Bledsoe to close max and bringing in sixman PG IT. I understand that you need talents on a team to win, though not a top notch player Dragic remains to be a baller himself.

Keep doing shit to this guy Phoenix, he will be a later bloomer. Better start appreciating him a little, before he takes off, and we are left with Bled and IT to run point :facepalm

KyrieTheFuture
11-27-2014, 01:20 AM
not true at all

I could find posts that point to the opposite but it's realistically somewhere in the middle. I knew they'd suck because 1st year superteams never work (that's why I knew cavs would struggle like this) and I knew Dwight didn't want to be there and they had an atrocious bench. People just see star power and assume automatic title.

3peated
11-27-2014, 01:21 AM
he won't be there next year bud. goran is laker bound