PDA

View Full Version : So Reggie Jackson.... How much is he worth?

russwest0
11-27-2014, 07:34 PM
In his plea for "the man" role so far this season he's averaged 20/8/5 with just 3 turnovers a game despite playing with a pretty shaky supporting cast.

I must say, even as big as a Thunder homer as I am, even I didn't expect him to be this good. He's taken on the challenge of carrying this depleted roster and has done well, despite OKC losing plenty of really close games.

There are two main things that I hope this experience does. For one I hope it shows Durant, Westbrook, Scott Brooks, and the FO just how good Reggie is and the fact that we need to keep looking for more ways to get him involved. I also hope that it shows Reggie that hey, there ain't nothing wrong with a little hometown discount, especially with a team as talented as this. I mean yeah, a few extra million a year is nice, but losing like OKC has been recently, sucks. Ain't no shame in being a Ginobli as opposed to a Jerry Stackhouse.

Anyways, what does ISH think he's worth? For those who also don't know, he probably has one of the most insane wingspans in the league, being 6'3 with a 7'0 wingspan. So I think that should answer any concerns of him not having much potential, like people voiced with similar producing players like Bledsoe and Thomas.

JimmyMcAdocious
11-27-2014, 07:39 PM
More than the Thunder can handle, they let him walk, tank after Durant gets injured again (minor injury), and draft their next Harden/Jackson.

KingPush
11-27-2014, 07:46 PM
He and Durant will be in LA 2 years from now

Lebronxrings
11-27-2014, 08:43 PM
rich mans kyrie irving.

red1
11-28-2014, 12:21 AM
reggie is surprisingly good. has the skills and the physical tools

ThatCoolKid
11-28-2014, 12:58 AM
In his plea for "the man" role so far this season he's averaged 20/8/5 with just 3 turnovers a game despite playing with a pretty shaky supporting cast.

I must say, even as big as a Thunder homer as I am, even I didn't expect him to be this good. He's taken on the challenge of carrying this depleted roster and has done well, despite OKC losing plenty of really close games.

There are two main things that I hope this experience does. For one I hope it shows Durant, Westbrook, Scott Brooks, and the FO just how good Reggie is and the fact that we need to keep looking for more ways to get him involved. I also hope that it shows Reggie that hey, there ain't nothing wrong with a little hometown discount, especially with a team as talented as this. I mean yeah, a few extra million a year is nice, but losing like OKC has been recently, sucks. Ain't no shame in being a Ginobli as opposed to a Jerry Stackhouse.

Anyways, what does ISH think he's worth? For those who also don't know, he probably has one of the most insane wingspans in the league, being 6'3 with a 7'0 wingspan. So I think that should answer any concerns of him not having much potential, like people voiced with similar producing players like Bledsoe and Thomas.

50.6% TS though. He is the best player on a bad team, and has accumulated a lot of volume stats being the guy. He's good, but not a Ginobli or a Stackhouse level player.This is his 4th season, no drastic improvement will occur. He is a very good role player, nothing more. The kind of guy who can compete, but not win 6th man of the year awards.

JT123
11-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Thunder need to do whatever they can to keep him. I became a believer in Jackson after he single handedly saved Durant from an embarrassing back door sweep in the first round last season. :applause:

Beastmode88
11-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Thunder need to do whatever they can to keep him. I became a believer in Jackson after he single handedly saved Durant from an embarrassing back door sweep in the first round last season. :applause:

Isn't it more embarrassing to lose in the finals by a record margain of points? At least OKC lost their first 2 games with Ibaka being out.

BigBoss
11-28-2014, 01:42 AM
$5

JohnMax
11-28-2014, 01:43 AM
So what your saying is Durant and Westbrook are selfish and make it hard to see how good certain players are

No wonder Harden and K-Mart left

Budadiiii
11-28-2014, 02:04 AM
So what your saying is Durant and Westbrook are selfish and make it hard to see how good certain players are

No wonder Harden and K-Mart left
Harden got traded little kid.