PDA

View Full Version : Hornets @ Hawks

MMM
11-29-2014, 09:42 PM
The Hornets are getting killed in the Trap house. Honestly though they are getting picked a part on defense. The way the Hawks are sharing the ball is a thing of beauty. While the Hornets are settling for perimeter jumpers.

Richesly
11-29-2014, 09:48 PM
The Hornets are getting killed in the Trap house. Honestly though they are getting picked a part on defense. The way the Hawks are sharing the ball is a thing of beauty. While the Hornets are settling for perimeter jumpers.

This is how the Hawks always play. This is also their 4th game in 5 days.

KG215
11-29-2014, 09:53 PM
How are the Hornets this terrible? I don't understand.

MMM
11-29-2014, 09:59 PM

They were reliant on defense and so far this season they've decline. They are also dealing with some injuries and trying to work Stephenson into their system. They are likely to remain a disappointment this season with their Max being a Fringe playoff team. I thought they were as good as Toronto / Washington last season but those teams stepped forward while the Hornets regressed.

MMM
11-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Talk about a beat down
Hawks by 60 plus at this rate

r0drig0lac
11-29-2014, 10:01 PM
MKG injury

hawksdogsbraves
11-30-2014, 04:03 AM
I didn't get the chance to see the game tonight but I am pretty shocked at how bad the Hornets have been. I really thought they had a good shot at the 3 seed after adding Lance, and now they will have a really tough time making the playoffs.

I don't know if I believe that missing MKG is what has caused them to become one of the worst teams in the league.