PDA

View Full Version : Can Kobe Bryant win the MVP without making the playoffs on an under .500 team?

stalkerforlife
11-30-2014, 01:31 AM
:roll:

I'm so sick of this Davis hype. Like I said, the dude puts up empty stats and doesn't know how to win...yet. As of right now, he's a pretty girl without a brain that sleeps with your friends...AKA useless.

Get this guy out of the MVP race and out of the top 5 player list.

SouBeachTalents
11-30-2014, 01:39 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360261

stalkerforlife
11-30-2014, 01:40 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360261

Someone hacked my account and posted that.

SugarHill
11-30-2014, 01:47 AM
Someone hacked my account and posted that.
:oldlol:

I<3NBA
11-30-2014, 07:25 AM
his back court is pure shit. like, real - pure - SHIT.

LAZERUSS
11-30-2014, 07:27 AM
Kareem robbed McAdoo of an MVP while playing on a losing team in '76.

ImKobe
11-30-2014, 07:28 AM

I'm so sick of this Davis hype. Like I said, the dude puts up empty stats and doesn't know how to win...yet. As of right now, he's a pretty girl without a brain that sleeps with your friends...AKA useless.

Get this guy out of the MVP race and out of the top 5 player list.

that shit is true though

NZStreetBaller
11-30-2014, 07:35 AM
OP speaks the truth AD is good but fans are crucifying him by over hyping the hell of him. same thing happened to "the chosen one"

ImKobe
11-30-2014, 07:39 AM
OP speaks the truth AD is good but fans are crucifying him by over hyping the hell of him. same thing happened to "the chosen one"

To be honest, he put up 30 points on 11-18 shooting and his team lost by 3 points

meanwhile, Tyreke shoots 2-15, Jrue 7-18 and they were missing Eric Gordon, Ryan Anderson was garbage as well. Asik had 1 point and 9 rebounds in 28 minutes.

I wouldn't put these losses on him. As a player, he's currently looking like the best in the game, but the lack of production from his teammates are going to show him in a bad light. The hype from him putting up numbers will turn into him being an empty stats player and a team cancer real quick.

Dresta
11-30-2014, 08:01 AM
Kareem robbed McAdoo of an MVP while playing on a losing team in '76.

This guy... he can't stop.

LAZERUSS
11-30-2014, 08:06 AM

This guy... he can't stop.

FACTS and RESEARCH man...you really ought to try it sometime.

ImKobe
11-30-2014, 08:08 AM
FACTS and RESEARCH man...you really ought to try it sometime.

And PERSONAL BIAS

FKAri
11-30-2014, 03:57 PM
36 year old Kobe Bryant is not an MVP caliber player. He's just putting shots up on a terrible team where the next guy in line for shots is Jeremy Lin. He also provides absolutely nothing on the defensive end.

outbreak
11-30-2014, 03:59 PM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2278387-kobe-bryant-poised-to-be-least-valuable-scoring-champion-in-nba-history

Bigsmoke
11-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Kobe's defense is horrible

DMAVS41
11-30-2014, 04:13 PM
I'd normally assume this is a joke, but I'm not sure with Kobe fans.

He shouldn't even sniff an all nba team...let alone get a vote for MVP.

He's been dreadful. Terrible offense, horrendous defense, and putrid clutch play...his team is awful as well.

LOL

LAZERUSS
11-30-2014, 04:19 PM

He's been dreadful. Terrible offense, horrendous defense, and putrid clutch play...his team is awful as well.

LOL

As a sidenote...when this topic was created, the title actually read something along the lines..Can AD win the MVP without making the playoffs.

For some reason it was changed to Kobe.

In any case, the odds are overwhelmingly against ANYONE winning the MVP on a team that does not make the playoffs. KAJ won it one year, and even then it was not deserved (McAdoo should have won his 2nd in a row.)

DMAVS41
11-30-2014, 04:34 PM
As a sidenote...when this topic was created, the title actually read something along the lines..Can AD win the MVP without making the playoffs.

For some reason it was changed to Kobe.

In any case, the odds are overwhelmingly against ANYONE winning the MVP on a team that does not make the playoffs. KAJ won it one year, and even then it was not deserved (McAdoo should have won his 2nd in a row.)

Well sure, but my point is that...that player would have to actually be a great player. Current Kobe is not even a good player...I mean...he could be in a different situation perhaps....

But generally guys that play terrible offense, defense, and have been awful in close games don't get MVP talk.

AD is a much better discussion....although he'd have to do something a lot better than 25/11/2

This isn't a knock on AD...he's been amazing, but it would have to be something like 28/14/4 with his level of defense and efficiency. He does that and gets his team to 45 wins...then he'd have a real shot this year with Lebron and Durant not looking nearly as strong

sportjames23
11-30-2014, 04:46 PM

LOL

:roll: :roll: :roll:

stalkerforlife
11-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Mods changed the title.

This thread is about Anthony Davis.

Mods abusing their powers again.