PDA

View Full Version : I'm honestly tired of girls....

IInvented
12-01-2014, 12:48 AM
I ain't on some crying shit but I just wanna get this off my chest and see what y'all say.... Please. No stupid comments.

First off, I just graduated from college and working full time... Every weekend I got out to my college campus cuz I live near and we party with my friends and shit.. Also, I'm not American but I've lived here for,over 10 years.. Anyways, I've had 3 girls in my life officially... I ain't been in no relationship since my high school days.. But I've met this girl about a month ago at a party.. We got to talking n next thing you know we're sleeping together that same night. For a week or so we hung out n talked went on a date n then all of a sudden she just stops talking outta nowhere without a reason. In the beginning she told me and gave me signs that we should see each other m maybe date. So anyways I asked her about 5 days later if she was alright n she said yes n we began talking again. Then the next day she cuts me off completely again.. I waited another five days and asked her if we could hang out on Monday. She told me why and said she has no intentions of seeing anyone. I haven't texted her since. This is the first girl...

I met this another girl 3 weeks ago who is from my country.. I've never met a girl here before who was from where I'm from so I was excited and she's beautiful and I feel and connect better with her then any girl from here.. It's just natural. We only hung out once cuz she's always busy and working two jobs.. I've been really trying to get closer with her but she just not into it.. When we talk, she'll send like two texts and will stop responding for days... I asked her why she keeps ignoring me and she said she's not and that I shouldnt think that. I was like ok.. But it's been the same ever since. And I'm not the type to bother her about it again. You would think two ppl from the same country would at least try to be more closer cuz they connect better for the most part cuz they come from the same culture... But I think in the beginning she told me she just broke up with her ex.. Or some. But I don't know exactly if they're done.. :(

This ish is just frustrating.. Most of my friends have girl friends and shit who love Em and I'm stuck here :( Sometimes this ish is painful knowing you have no one in life. :(

SupermanOnSteroids
12-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Das it mane.

Come over to the other side. I know a bear that would be perfect for you.

plowking
12-01-2014, 12:54 AM
Clearly the second girl isn't interested, and you're essentially begging for her attention. She didn't text back... That is a clear sign. Move on and find another, or maybe when she is interested, she will text you.

9erempiree
12-01-2014, 01:00 AM
I ain't on some crying shit but I just wanna get this off my chest and see what y'all say.... Please. No stupid comments.

First off, I just graduated from college and working full time... Every weekend I got out to my college campus cuz I live near and we party with my friends and shit.. Also, I'm not American but I've lived here for,over 10 years.. Anyways, I've had 3 girls in my life officially... I ain't been in no relationship since my high school days.. But I've met this girl about a month ago at a party.. We got to talking n next thing you know we're sleeping together that same night. For a week or so we hung out n talked went on a date n then all of a sudden she just stops talking outta nowhere without a reason. In the beginning she told me and gave me signs that we should see each other m maybe date. So anyways I asked her about 5 days later if she was alright n she said yes n we began talking again. Then the next day she cuts me off completely again.. I waited another five days and asked her if we could hang out on Monday. She told me why and said she has no intentions of seeing anyone. I haven't texted her since. This is the first girl...

I met this another girl 3 weeks ago who is from my country.. I've never met a girl here before who was from where I'm from so I was excited and she's beautiful and I feel and connect better with her then any girl from here.. It's just natural. We only hung out once cuz she's always busy and working two jobs.. I've been really trying to get closer with her but she just not into it.. When we talk, she'll send like two texts and will stop responding for days... I asked her why she keeps ignoring me and she said she's not and that I shouldnt think that. I was like ok.. But it's been the same ever since. And I'm not the type to bother her about it again. You would think two ppl from the same country would at least try to be more closer cuz they connect better for the most part cuz they come from the same culture... But I think in the beginning she told me she just broke up with her ex.. Or some. But I don't know exactly if they're done.. :(

This ish is just frustrating.. Most of my friends have girl friends and shit who love Em and I'm stuck here :( Sometimes this ish is painful knowing you have no one in life. :(

Time to give gay a try.

AirTupac
12-01-2014, 01:19 AM
Time to give gay a try.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

But seriously, women aren't for everyone. Maybe da diq is your fate.

Smook A.
12-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Try something new then *wink*

imdaman99
12-01-2014, 01:30 AM
2nd one just got out of a relationship... I bet she is having post-breakup sex with her ex... so do not get involved. Or at least give her space before she is tired of that shit. In the meantime, you are a grown man and there are others out there. It is rare to find a girl that isn't fcked in the head, but they are out there. Rare as f, but they do exist. You have a long way to go before you go gay like everyone is suggesting :oldlol:

Batz
12-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Hey man. It's okay.

Look, here's a free LCD TV:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361233

GimmeThat
12-01-2014, 01:45 AM
you are absolutely right. figuring out ways to approach others in general is absolutely troublesome.

while surprises certainly comes in good and bad

thoughtfulness, might get you an "answer" or "idea" you are looking for

Swaggin916
12-01-2014, 02:22 AM
When somebody isn't texting back consistently... it's done, finished, move on. The only hope you will have is if you do something fun and invite them along... then they start associating you with fun stuff rather than boring needy guy. Eventually you will find someone who just wants to be around you no matter what, and you will know it... but when it's not there it's not there my friend. Accept it and move on. You just haven't had enough yet to feel confident enough to read the signs and let it go but you will.

DonDadda59
12-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Women are the scum of this Earth. Take the red pill my friend. Once you find d the truth youll feel much better. Reedit.com/r/theredpill

Is the 'red pill' slang for *****? :confusedshrug:

CavaliersFTW
12-01-2014, 02:41 AM
http://www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg

Lamar Doom
12-01-2014, 02:57 AM
Is the 'red pill' slang for *****? :confusedshrug:

Hahaha, check out ol' brown dick not knowing about the "red pill"

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/images/full/smith/smith_pointing.jpg

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-01-2014, 03:02 AM
just looked up red pill http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2nviva/my_single_favorite_nightclub_story_fiancee_and/ :eek:

ace23
12-01-2014, 03:15 AM
just looked up red pill http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2nviva/my_single_favorite_nightclub_story_fiancee_and/ :eek:
Lol this is obviously bullshit

DonDadda59
12-01-2014, 03:22 AM
Hahaha, check out ol' brown dick not knowing about the "red pill"

http://www.masters-of-photography.com/images/full/smith/smith_pointing.jpg

So... It's a White thing? :confusedshrug:

Im Still Ballin
12-01-2014, 05:02 AM
OP the first girl scenario is a classic situation that most guys face. You have a small/average *****. She was disappointed when she realized you had the meat of a 10 year old boy, or you were shockingly average. It is not to be understated. When she saw it, her interest in the commodity (you) dropped ten fold. She doesn't think of you as THE man anymore. She wants a real man. With a man size that will dominate her.

For the second girl it is obvious you are going in too quickly seeming as though she just came out of a long relationship. Calm down. Don't get hyperactive on her. It only makes you look like a bitch and less of a man. Women see your personality that resembles a boy more than a man, then they see your **** which resembles a boys more than a mans. Your good looks and fashionable clothing can't overcome this. You need to find the right women who can appreciate you and your lack of size for what they are. Biological deficiencies.

Good luck

Balla_Status
12-01-2014, 05:25 AM
The woman who is from your country has already been corrupted by fellow American women. Sorry brah.

GimmeThat
12-01-2014, 06:26 AM
OP the first girl scenario is a classic situation that most guys face. You have a small/average *****. She was disappointed when she realized you had the meat of a 10 year old boy, or you were shockingly average. It is not to be understated. When she saw it, her interest in the commodity (you) dropped ten fold. She doesn't think of you as THE man anymore. She wants a real man. With a man size that will dominate her.

For the second girl it is obvious you are going in too quickly seeming as though she just came out of a long relationship. Calm down. Don't get hyperactive on her. It only makes you look like a bitch and less of a man. Women see your personality that resembles a boy more than a man, then they see your **** which resembles a boys more than a mans. Your good looks and fashionable clothing can't overcome this. You need to find the right women who can appreciate you and your lack of size for what they are. Biological deficiencies.

Good luck

it's why since men can't understand women, they are better off dating someone smarter than them

MJ(Mean John)
12-01-2014, 06:34 AM
TL; DR

JK. I read it.

My man, down load Tinder.

MJ(Mean John)
12-01-2014, 06:43 AM
But if I'm going to be serious for a second,

(I was serious about Tinder)

Honestly man, girls are shady AF. You need not concern yourself with these women. Man, YOU WOULD THINK, that a girl from your home country (which why did fail to mention? Could be relevant) would feel a bond but nah man. Women are so currupt now a days man, society has really altered how women think. Especially at the young adult life, they are really looking for a meal ticket, a "what can you do for me, what do you have,etc" just superficial my man.

My advice: you're young. It doesn't last forever. Enjoy that shit. Girls come and go, and start not giving a F, initially. You gotta take that mindset with girls like, wait a minute, WHY do they deserve YOU and what you bring. Man, pride yourself as such and it will come. Fake it, until you become it. Be you man, and be DAMN proud of it.

You'll be fine man. Confidence, goes a LOOOONG way wit these Hoes my man, trust me.
Hit the gym, get your build up, get a nice haircut, pick up a GQ magazine, up uour fashion, IN TIME, it will come. Just relax. If girls just came and fell in love with you and it was that easy, you would take it for granted, you wildnt appreciate it. Take this time to enjoy the hustle, enjoy the grind and understand that the journey sets the tone for the prize. You will only appreciate your future GF/Wife that much more my boy.

- Mean John

dunksby
12-01-2014, 06:43 AM
So... It's a White thing? :confusedshrug:
:oldlol: :oldlol: :applause:

GimmeThat
12-01-2014, 07:25 AM
But if I'm going to be serious for a second,

(I was serious about Tinder)

Honestly man, girls are shady AF. You need not concern yourself with these women. Man, YOU WOULD THINK, that a girl from your home country (which why did fail to mention? Could be relevant) would feel a bond but nah man. Women are so currupt now a days man, society has really altered how women think. Especially at the young adult life, they are really looking for a meal ticket, a "what can you do for me, what do you have,etc" just superficial my man.

My advice: you're young. It doesn't last forever. Enjoy that shit. Girls come and go, and start not giving a F, initially. You gotta take that mindset with girls like, wait a minute, WHY do they deserve YOU and what you bring. Man, pride yourself as such and it will come. Fake it, until you become it. Be you man, and be DAMN proud of it.

You'll be fine man. Confidence, goes a LOOOONG way wit these Hoes my man, trust me.
Hit the gym, get your build up, get a nice haircut, pick up a GQ magazine, up uour fashion, IN TIME, it will come. Just relax. If girls just came and fell in love with you and it was that easy, you would take it for granted, you wildnt appreciate it. Take this time to enjoy the hustle, enjoy the grind and understand that the journey sets the tone for the prize. You will only appreciate your future GF/Wife that much more my boy.

- Mean John

you don't become a millionaire, without being tired of some girls

CAAIDN
12-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Lol this is obviously bullshit

Then you are lucky enough to not know bitches these days.

IInvented
12-01-2014, 11:21 AM
:lol :lol

riseagainst
12-01-2014, 12:29 PM
http://www.************.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/elliot-rodger-photos-8.jpg

:lol

zoom17
12-01-2014, 12:57 PM

:oldlol:

Just2McFly
12-01-2014, 02:43 PM
You care too much, you live near a university, adopt an abundance mentality. You keep trying to date dumb as hell coeds and expect them to mature, up front and explicitly indicate whether they are interested or not.

That's flat out dumb. You need to change your mentality. There are billions of women on this earth, thousands near you that are near your age and are sexually active, why are you stressing over these broads? They don't even sound like a catch. IF you are going to slum it, you're gonna get dirty fam.

russwest0
12-01-2014, 02:54 PM
I know how you feel brother, trust me.

You get caught being nice for these whores and thats the moment you end up feeling like shit.

My experience with every girl has been total shit so far with them all being total cuntbags. Hopefully that will change.

ROCSteady
12-01-2014, 04:30 PM

This story just REEKS of fiction

ROCSteady
12-01-2014, 04:35 PM
The woman who is from your country has already been corrupted by fellow American women. Sorry brah.

Basically this too.

You made a grave error when you ideally assume that just because you carry the rare bond of nationality that she will yearn for your company. It's a error that a lot of us make when we get excited about some commonality with a sexy chick we share only to find out she probably doesn't give a shit and she wants to find demographics that are new and exciting to her curiosity.