PDA

View Full Version : John Wall Played Phenomenal

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 12:49 AM
:bowdown:

This dude is on his way to being a top 3 PG.

What he did to the Heat tonight was so impressive. He was doin it ALL,a straight utility game:

-Knockin down threes/pull ups

-Dime-kicking all over the defense, sweet passes through the defense and alley oops over them

-Taking the ball on the defensive end and rocketing down the floor for easy assists

He had a sequence where he pulled up on the defender and hit a jay from deep off the dribble, go down and pull down a board in the lane and race to other end only to bounce it in to either Humphries or Gortat.

This dude has been playing even better than ever and he rightfully should be the East's starting PG in the All Star game if he keeps it up.

Kyrie who? Derrick what?

http://wsjusportsguys.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/john-wall.jpg

buddha
12-02-2014, 12:57 AM
http://fullcourtpumps.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/kennfaried-body2.jpg

imagine how athletic he would be if he actually trained seriously.

Burgz V2
12-02-2014, 12:59 AM
this thread went 0 to 100 too quick.

dilley
12-02-2014, 01:13 AM

imagine how athletic he would be if he actually trained seriously.
damn i looked at this for a good 2 mins

Big Cheese
12-02-2014, 01:16 AM
the 2 games b4 this

11 pts (5-14)/ 7 asst
6 pts / 7 asst

:lol

ralph_i_el
12-02-2014, 01:18 AM
He's slowing down and making use of what the D gives him instead of just trying to fly everywhere. He's been smarter this season, plain and simple.

The shot has been improving steadily his entire career to the point where it's respectable now, and it opened up the game for him like we all said it would.

Smoke117
12-02-2014, 01:21 AM
I've been a John Wall fan the last couple of years...but really? He deserves a thread like this as much as Blake Griffin deserves an MVP thread this season. Johnny has a lot of strengths...but a fair amount of weaknesses that keep him from becoming a young stud to an actual great player in this league. This cat still needs to develop a bit till he's at that elite level, period.

j3lademaster
12-02-2014, 01:22 AM

imagine how athletic he would be if he actually trained seriously.http://i.imgur.com/JQCQOTa.jpg

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 01:30 AM
the 2 games b4 this

11 pts (5-14)/ 7 asst
6 pts / 7 asst

:lol

He's the reason this team is first in the division and outside of a few stinkers, has been the glue of a pretty good basketball team.

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 01:33 AM
I've been a John Wall fan the last couple of years...but really? He deserves a thread like this as much as Blake Griffin deserves an MVP thread this season. Johnny has a lot of strengths...but a fair amount of weaknesses that keep him from becoming a young stud to an actual great player in this league. This cat still needs to develop a bit till he's at that elite level, period.

If you watched the full game in motion you would know this is perfectly suitable thread.

You thread policing the NBA Forum? :oldlol:

I've been here 7 years and seen the same topics pop up 319,746 times.

I don't even post here much. If I wanna seriously write about basketball, I would just do it on my blog. Not with the submarines of trolls that pop up here

Bless Mathews
12-02-2014, 01:52 AM
If you watched the full game in motion you would know this is perfectly suitable thread.

I don't even post here much. If I wanna seriously write about basketball, I would just do it on my blog. Not with the submarines of trolls that pop up here

319,746 times.

:applause:

Like the wizards. FONky team.

Relinquish
12-02-2014, 01:53 AM

The guy is right, I'm biased but if you actually watched the game, John Wall was so incredible it's hard to even put into context. The stats were great, but it wasn't just that. This was one of his best games EVER, hands down. Any fans of the game, if you want a treat to watch, watch this game until Wall sits near the end.

AirTupac
12-02-2014, 02:01 AM
He just needs to be consistent and he'll be there. Been a fan since forever.

Droid101
12-02-2014, 02:17 AM
damn i looked at this for a good 2 mins
Thought you were Fudge based on post. Sry

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 02:23 AM
The guy is right, I'm biased but if you actually watched the game, John Wall was so incredible it's hard to even put into context. The stats were great, but it wasn't just that. This was one of his best games EVER, hands down. Any fans of the game, if you want a treat to watch, watch this game until Wall sits near the end.

This is what I'm saying.

Wall had stretches this game where he just worked magic, like a checklist of everything you would want your PG to do, even down to rebounds & the confidence you want him to play with.

It was a joy to watch a point guard in 2014 play elite with that athleticism and facilitating like a classic PG with new age attributes.

I'm not even exaggerating, his cornucopia of different talents really stood out tonight and I watch the Wizards a lot.

Not even sure why I need to justify making this thread with all the bullshit that spams the Main Board and turns off people who like real discussion :confusedshrug:

dubeta
12-02-2014, 02:39 AM
Top 8 PG along with:

Curry
Westbrook
Rose
Lillard
Dragic
Rondo
Parker

AboutBuckets
12-02-2014, 03:33 AM
Top 8 PG along with:

Curry
Westbrook
Rose
Lillard
Dragic
Rondo
Parker

I know you're a troll and all but having Rose in your top 8 this season while omitting CP3 is just a bit over the top

dubeta
12-02-2014, 03:36 AM
I know you're a troll and all but having Rose in your top 8 this season while omitting CP3 is just a bit over the top

oh yea forgot about him

Top 10:
Paul
Curry
Westbrook
Rose
Parker
Wall
Lillard
Rondo
Dragic
Lowry

Jailblazers7
12-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Yeah, John Wall is probably my favorite PG in the league right now. Really fun to watch with his combo of athleticism, defense, playmaking, and competitiveness. The thing I like most about him is that you can see his leadership on the floor and if someone like Beal (or an addition to the team) were to turn into a superstar Wall would be able to impact the game in a lot of areas while giving up some of his shots.

GimmeThat
12-02-2014, 11:23 AM
he's the type of player

where his per 100 should really work to his coaches advantage

compared to "line up"

tontoz
12-02-2014, 12:03 PM
The first 15 games this year Wall was taking too many bad shots and turning it over too much, just like he has done the last two years.

Last night he took care of the ball and didn't take so many bad shots. This just shows what he is capable of but i need to see a lot more games like this to think he has turned a corner.

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 07:52 PM
Great game :applause:

Rest up young padawon, rest up.

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Top 8 PG along with:

Curry
Westbrook
Rose
Lillard
Dragic
Rondo
Parker

For winning a Title, I'd rather have a guard like Wall than say Lillard (who I am a huge fan of.)

If you have built your team the right away to contend for ships, it is much more valuable to have a guy who moves the ball all over the court, runs the fast break, can defend and pull down boards than a scoring PG. Look how the Spurs just dogged the Heat in the Finals. Imagine if a guy like Wall was distributing to that team the way he played the Heat last night :eek:

Cone
12-02-2014, 08:05 PM
oh yea forgot about him

Top 10:
Paul
Curry
Westbrook
Rose
Parker
Wall
Lillard
Rondo
Dragic
Lowry

why is dragic even on the list? hes an average player.. conley, lawson are better.