PDA

View Full Version : Cle #6 Miami #7

retaxis
12-02-2014, 05:43 PM
I thought it would take at least half a season for Cleveland to catch up to Miami especially after all the fanboys were talking about Miami being a top 2 team in the East with Luol as their 3rd option. What happened to Miami? Started of strong and all the other teams figured them out quickly?

poido123
12-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Know what's more pathetic?

You follow a player and not a team. You don't have the cajonas to stick with Miami when he left...

lilteapot
12-02-2014, 05:51 PM

You follow a player and not a team. You don't have the cajonas to stick with Miami when he left...

Great job talking about Lebron when the OP has nothing to do with him.

Rent free.

Jlamb47
12-02-2014, 05:52 PM

Weak minded people, and unloyal fans, i know so many people who say i go wherever Lebron go... and then what happens when he retires? who do u root for?

poido123
12-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Weak minded people, and unloyal fans, i know so many people who say i go wherever Lebron go... and then what happens when he retires? who do u root for?

The next shiny, new toy.

Whoever's winning basically.

poido123
12-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Great job talking about Lebron when the OP has nothing to do with him.

Rent free.

Thanks Cocaine80s.

Glad you could contribute, considering your main account got toasted. :oldlol:

ThatCoolKid
12-02-2014, 05:57 PM
Why should people be loyal to some old rich white guy? They like the sport, why not root for the players?

poido123
12-02-2014, 06:02 PM
Why should people be loyal to some old rich white guy? They like the sport, why not root for the players?

Players like player fans come and go.

Fans of teams remain and share the memories of the ups and downs.

Player fans seem to fail at life from personal experience.

Shows a character flaw.

ThatCoolKid
12-02-2014, 06:03 PM

Shows a character flaw.

What character flaw is that, liking people rather than an advertising scheme?

305Baller
12-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Injuries have decimated and Deng is not what the optimists believe he is.

poido123
12-02-2014, 06:09 PM
What character flaw is that, liking people rather than an advertising scheme?

Uhh, both are products?

Only that there is more to the game than the player.

Try supporting a team through thick and thin for 10 years, then if they win a championship or have a really good year, that feeling is that much sweeter...

You might never understand that feeling, I guess kids are wired differently these days...

Hey Yo
12-02-2014, 06:12 PM

Shows a character flaw.
:roll:

How many player fans did you survey?

poido123
12-02-2014, 06:15 PM

How many player fans did you survey?

Congrats. You are part of the failures. :applause:

G0ATbe
12-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Most of the Heat team just went through 4 finals in a row, including it's 2 best players. The 2 best players on the Cavs have never even been in the playoffs. Plus Cavs are more stacked.

dubeta
12-02-2014, 06:18 PM
I'm surprised that people aren't surprised by Miami's start. Cavs have gotten way more hate than Miami, even though people were hyping the Heat as a 50 win team before the season started

2 superstars

2 additional all stars

best pg in the draft

solid role players

and barely squeaking in the playoffs? :facepalm

Hey Yo
12-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Congrats. You are part of the failures. :applause:
That's what I thought, nostradumbass

Thanks for the laugh.

smoovegittar
12-02-2014, 06:19 PM

Shows a character flaw.
40 years on the NYC tip. Lots of downs, Bro -

Myth
12-02-2014, 06:25 PM
I'm surprised that people aren't surprised by Miami's start. Cavs have gotten way more hate than Miami, even though people were hyping the Heat as a 50 win team before the season started

2 superstars

2 additional all stars

best pg in the draft

solid role players

What? Who are these 2 additional all stars?

dubeta
12-02-2014, 06:27 PM
What? Who are these 2 additional all stars?

Luol Deng and Danny Granger

Heat are the modern day version of those 80's Celtics teams :facepalm

hahaitme
12-02-2014, 06:30 PM

Shows a character flaw.

Based on personal experience :roll:
So because you rolled with a few Jordan fans back in high school who turned out to be failures at life, anyone who is a player fan is probably going to be a dropkick.

http://i.imgur.com/GqI91zr.png

SouBeachTalents
12-02-2014, 06:31 PM

Mass Debator
12-02-2014, 06:34 PM

Lebron - superstar
Love - all star
Kyrie - all star
Marion - all star (4x)
Mike Miller - rookie of the year, sixth man of the year
Ray Allen - potential signing, all star

GrapeApe
12-02-2014, 06:39 PM

What kind of logic is that? Who roots for a team because of the owner? Player-only fans are completely paridoxical. They go against everything team sports are about. Players are part of a greater whole. If you root only for the players the outcome of games becomes irrelevant. You root for players to be successful because it contributes to the success of the team. In any team sport, team comes before player. It's the entire basis for team sports.

Fudge
12-02-2014, 06:42 PM
poido again single handedly taking out all the Bron stans. Dude gets them heated every time. :oldlol: :oldlol:

Warfan
12-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Their best player missed 7 straight games and they still basically have the same record as cleveland :yaohappy: And they have had other injuries as well (mcbob, granger, birdman etc).

Doranku
12-02-2014, 06:45 PM
dire straits in LeBron-land when his cumguzzlers are bragging that the Cavs are 6th seed in the East

Droid101
12-02-2014, 06:45 PM

And this guy, with a straight face, thinks the current Cavs supporting cast is garbage.

:roll: :roll:

dubeta
12-02-2014, 06:47 PM
Their best player missed 7 straight games and they still basically have the same record as cleveland :yaohappy: And they have had other injuries as well (mcbob, granger, birdman etc).

Doesnt matter when their 2nd best player is better than the Cavs 2nd-12th combined

poido123
12-02-2014, 06:59 PM
What kind of logic is that? Who roots for a team because of the owner? Player-only fans are completely paridoxical. They go against everything team sports are about. Players are part of a greater whole. If you root only for the players the outcome of games becomes irrelevant. You root for players to be successful because it contributes to the success of the team. In any team sport, team comes before player. It's the entire basis for team sports.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

What a great post.

Will rep on the next round :cheers:

Warfan
12-02-2014, 07:00 PM
Doesnt matter when their 2nd best player is better than the Cavs 2nd-12th combined

You're a terrible troll, stop wasting all your time on here and go do something with your life. I know it's hard for you to do that with morbid obesity and autism, but you've got to at least try.

Eric Cartman
12-02-2014, 07:12 PM
You're a terrible troll, stop wasting all your time on here and go do something with your life. I know it's hard for you to do that with morbid obesity and autism, but you've got to at least try.

Totally uncalled for but :roll: :roll:

Fudge
12-02-2014, 07:14 PM

Rat poison.

poido123
12-02-2014, 07:23 PM
40 years on the NYC tip. Lots of downs, Bro -

I have enjoyed Knicks losing over the years as a Bulls fan, but respect to those who have endured that struggle like yourself.

Good things are ahead. Phil will cleanup that mess he was introduced to. Already good things happening to that franchise, the trade was a good start and I think they have the right guys in charge now.

You can see the Knicks making genuine effort every game, even though they may lack the depth of talent at this point. Something you couldn't say under Mike Woodson.

poido123
12-02-2014, 07:26 PM

I honestly think Dubeta has Autism.

Something has to explain the talking to himself, constantly annoying other posters and starving for attention.

retaxis
12-02-2014, 08:03 PM
I honestly think Dubeta has Autism.

Something has to explain the talking to himself, constantly annoying other posters and starving for attention.

I think you have an anti-social personality disorder. Always trying to stereotype people and put them down. It takes a loser to do that in real life but it takes a whole different breed of loser to do it on the internet forums 24/7. Remember u chose to have a sh1t life, don't blame it on circumstances or other people.

poido123
12-02-2014, 08:10 PM
I think you have an anti-social personality disorder. Always trying to stereotype people and put them down. It takes a loser to do that in real life but it takes a whole different breed of loser to do it on the internet forums 24/7. Remember u chose to have a sh1t life, don't blame it on circumstances or other people.

I work two jobs, there is some truth to it.

Don't stress, your thread has backfired but life goes on :lol

retaxis
12-02-2014, 08:19 PM
I work two jobs, there is some truth to it.

Don't stress, your thread has backfired but life goes on :lol
Ur black and white thinking is typical anti social behaviour. There is no 'back fire' in a friendly discussion about two teams and there expectations. Its your demented thinking style which makes you firmly believe people are always trying to push an agenda rather then make discussion which is the purpose of a forum aka discussion forum. Explaining all this to you however will be no good use as you are mentally challenged and see the world in a very different light which demonstrates why u are so angry and aggressive on an internet forum. People like me have normal lives and don't have the time to even waste going back and forward with the likes of no lifers. I don't have time for u in real life so I sure as hell don't have time to waste on you in my spare time looking at the nba.

305Baller
12-02-2014, 08:23 PM
omg. deep psychological insults

poido123
12-02-2014, 08:25 PM
Ur black and white thinking is typical anti social behaviour. There is no 'back fire' in a friendly discussion about two teams and there expectations. Its your demented thinking style which makes you firmly believe people are always trying to push an agenda rather then make discussion which is the purpose of a forum aka discussion forum. Explaining all this to you however will be no good use as you are mentally challenged and see the world in a very different light which demonstrates why u are so angry and aggressive on an internet forum. People like me have normal lives and don't have the time to even waste going back and forward with the likes of no lifers. I don't have time for u in real life so I sure as hell don't have time to waste on you in my spare time looking at the nba.

I'd say most posters on a basketball forum have some type of agenda, no matter how small it may be.

You would be a fool to think fans on a basketball site don't have agendas...

Paul George 24
12-02-2014, 08:56 PM

2 superstars

2 additional all stars

best pg in the draft

solid role players

SPURS WILL SWEEP THIS CAVS :lol

dubeta
12-02-2014, 09:00 PM
This thread :roll: