PDA

View Full Version : The Thing About LeBron Is...

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 06:18 PM
https://freshcutroc.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/nba-the-thing-about-lebron-is/

A new little joint written about LeBron. Doesn't really analyze basketball as much as LeBron's growth as a star in America. Some humor, some real shit. Give it a read.

:applause:

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 07:55 PM
Surprised none of the Bron nut riders have no comments

ThatCoolKid
12-02-2014, 08:04 PM
I thought it was solid. The thing is, you need to mention how Lebron was the underdog from day 1, and how he is now the underdog again. Just how many times can one man climb to the top? Remarkable.

poido123
12-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Surprised none of the Bron nut riders have no comments

They conveniently ignore logical articles like these, which bring to light Lebron's shortcomings.

No need to remind them, Lebron soon will :oldlol:

NZStreetBaller
12-02-2014, 08:12 PM
When I look at lebron as a person I see a really cool guy good father/family man. And he looks like he'd be cool to hang out with.

But as a basketball player I see a guy who has performed below his own and media expectations. Its not his fault though. Hed be liked alot more is it wasnt for the hype.

SouBeachTalents
12-02-2014, 08:14 PM
When I look at lebron as a person I see a really cool guy good father/family man. And he looks like he'd be cool to hang out with.

But as a basketball player I see a guy who has performed below his own and media expectations. Its not his fault though. Hed be liked alot more is it wasnt for the hype.

4 MVP's and 2 Finals MVP's before the age of 30 is performing below expectations?

ROCSteady
12-02-2014, 08:18 PM
I thought it was solid. The thing is, you need to mention how Lebron was the underdog from day 1, and how he is now the underdog again. Just how many times can one man climb to the top? Remarkable.

How exactly should he be considered an underdog from the time he left CLE the first time? :oldlol:

This guy went home for 'basketball reasons' and tried to form a campaign relaying to the public that his still yearned for Cleveland, Ohio sooner than he thought

raprap
12-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Did poido write this?

Lebronxrings
12-02-2014, 08:26 PM
cavs fan since 2001 here, and lebron was the underdog from day 1, with all the hate towards him. The dude came to a trash organization (yes im being real), that did not treat him well and expected him to do everything. He worked his ss off for the hope of winning the city a championship. What did Gilbert do? He provided d leaguers to him, yet lebron still managed to take that team to the finals. When gilbert became an ss lebron decided to join superstars wade and bosh. ALthough they quickly lost their talent and became only bordlerline top 50 players that year, he was competent enough to take the below-average heat and win them a ring. He decided then that he didn't want to become a colluder like kobe/jordan so came back to raise the cavs. Now he is trying to raise kyrie and love to become stars. In my opinion he is the greatest in terms of offense, defense, leadership, teammate, player etc.

Droid101
12-02-2014, 08:27 PM
cavs fan since 2001 here, and lebron was the underdog from day 1, with all the hate towards him. The dude came to a trash organization (yes im being real), that did not treat him well and expected him to do everything. He worked his ss off for the hope of winning the city a championship. What did Gilbert do? He provided d leaguers to him, yet lebron still managed to take that team to the finals. When gilbert became an ss lebron decided to join superstars wade and bosh. ALthough they quickly lost their talent and became only bordlerline top 50 players that year, he was competent enough to take the below-average heat and win them a ring. He decided then that he didn't want to become a colluder like kobe/jordan so came back to raise the cavs. Now he is trying to raise kyrie and love to become stars. In my opinion he is the greatest in terms of offense, defense, leadership, teammate, player etc.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9jTYuKvZ-as/U9k1RWev3OI/AAAAAAAAqqc/jeUfCDOkXbw/w1029-h331-no/lebronxringsMeltdown.PNG

Budadiiii
12-02-2014, 08:48 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-9jTYuKvZ-as/U9k1RWev3OI/AAAAAAAAqqc/jeUfCDOkXbw/w1029-h331-no/lebronxringsMeltdown.PNG
http://www.wildbackpacker.com/gear/insectrepellent/dead-fly.jpg