PDA

View Full Version : Nets at Knicks - the toilet bowl part 2

niko
12-02-2014, 07:07 PM
Shit vs. Piss - which wins? The Nets, with the easiest schedule so far stand far above the Knicks, who win once every two weeks. The Knicks just stink in a boring fashion while the Nets are in disarray.

The clash to end all clashes starts soon...

kurple
12-02-2014, 07:10 PM
i guess in hindsight no one won the melo trade.

except for LaLa of course

Nets fan 93
12-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Is JR out?

niko
12-02-2014, 07:18 PM
i guess in hindsight no one won the melo trade.

except for LaLa of course
We both won. Melo is still a chip to build with. When the cap goes up it will be great. You got players and chips for someone leaving. You're just in a malaise because your coach doesn't match your team. Knicks need to rebuild, but doesn't mean day to day I'll praise the crappy play. But I dot want a quick fix.

JR is out of his mind, yes.

Nets fan 93
12-02-2014, 07:29 PM
We both won. Melo is still a chip to build with. When the cap goes up it will be great. You got players and chips for someone leaving. You're just in a malaise because your coach doesn't match your team. Knicks need to rebuild, but doesn't mean day to day I'll praise the crappy play. But I dot want a quick fix.

JR is out of his mind, yes.
While that is true... he is indeed out of the game too.

Nets fan 93
12-02-2014, 10:11 PM
so Lopez has been nice.... no one else watching? lol

It's A VC3!!!
12-02-2014, 10:19 PM
smash the knicks and allow the contraction from the league to begin.:cheers:

It's A VC3!!!
12-02-2014, 10:51 PM
larkin, prigioni and caldron's three point shooting kept the knicks in the game otherwise it would have been a 30 point whooping. solid game by the nets. too many lapses, though. but that's the nets for you.

It's A VC3!!!
12-02-2014, 11:06 PM
carmelo anthony: the most overpaid scrub the league has ever seen and will ever see. $130 million for a guy that can't EVER and will NEVER HIT A CLUTCH SHOT IN HIS LIFE.

MellowYellow
12-02-2014, 11:08 PM
carmelo anthony: the most overpaid scrub the league has ever seen and will ever see. $130 million for a guy that can't EVER and will NEVER HIT A CLUTCH SHOT IN HIS LIFE.
He didnt get a rest idiot, and he is shooting 67% in the clutch before this game.

Sarcastic
12-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Fisher was calling for 20 second time out, and refs didn't give it to him :facepalm

Nets fan 93
12-03-2014, 01:17 AM
Fisher was calling for 20 second time out, and refs didn't give it to him :facepalm
Not the best excuse but: aren't you supposed to put your hands on your shoulders???

Undisputed
12-03-2014, 01:45 AM
How exactly do you build around Carmelo Anthony? What do Knicks fans think will be a winning formula for that guy? I will not argue with you, just curious as to how Knicks fans stay optimistic with Carmelo.

Nets fan 93
12-03-2014, 02:43 AM
How exactly do you build around Carmelo Anthony? What do Knicks fans think will be a winning formula for that guy? I will not argue with you, just curious as to how Knicks fans stay optimistic with Carmelo.
Getting him a second or even first option player certainly helps.

MellowYellow
12-03-2014, 03:29 AM
The same way you build around any star player, with other star players and great role players that have skill at basketball.

Random_Guy
12-03-2014, 03:31 AM
haha only in knicks fans dreams.....but if lebron and melo team up they would be an unstoppable offensive duo.

kurple
12-03-2014, 07:49 AM
dude was by far the clutchest player in the league his first 7-8 seasons