PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Kobe Stat

Im so nba'd out
12-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Stats for players in their 19th season...This was kobe stats before last night game
http://s10.postimg.org/9s3u65yrd/kobe.jpg

usually i have nothing positive to say about the chucking rapist....but http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/jasminealexandrea/tumblr_le1kfvylWY1qzggsr.gif

ImKobe
12-03-2014, 09:36 AM
He's probably going to end up averaging 25/6/6 on 43% shooting at the end of the season.

VengefulAngel
12-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Stats for players in their 19th season...

usually i have nothing positive to say about the chucking rapist....but http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee369/jasminealexandrea/tumblr_le1kfvylWY1qzggsr.gif

I have to admit I am impressed with how he's playing. :applause:

ImKobe
12-03-2014, 09:39 AM
After last night, he's averaging 25.8 ppg 5.4 rpg 5.1 apg

in the last 3 games, he's averaging 23/7/10/2 on 47% shooting. 17.7 FGA

Im so nba'd out
12-03-2014, 09:40 AM

in the last 3 games, he's averaging 23/7/10/2 on 47% shooting.
yeah i seen this stat before last night game just remembered and decided to post

kurple
12-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Stats for players in their 19th season...This was kobe stats before last night game

wasnt this exact same thread made yesterday?

kurple
12-03-2014, 10:11 AM

how many turnovers?

toxicxr6
12-03-2014, 10:15 AM

And also you fail to mention his current fg%... Way of the Kobe Stan.. Avoid mentioning that information that shows how empty kobes stats really are

Le Shaqtus
12-03-2014, 10:19 AM
It's a shame his team sucks, but if his team was good would he be averaging near those numbers anyway?

VengefulAngel
12-03-2014, 10:23 AM
And also you fail to mention his current fg%... Way of the Kobe Stan.. Avoid mentioning that information that shows how empty kobes stats really are

Dude I'm not a kobe fan, infact I'm quite the sceptic. But if you look at FG% in order to dictate the impact of the player you don't know basketball, particularly Kobe. Kobe often take's the most difficult shot's a team will take, in addition he attract's so much attention that when he chucks up a shot, his team will have a mismatch on the offensive board. This is particularly pertinent giving the fact that Kobe has played with dominant bigs.

Plus he has made conscious effort trying to get his team-mates involved the last 3-4 games. All of this whist coming off a potentially career ending injury.

Any1 who tries to belittle his impact on this game should really keep there mouth shut.

He's a top 10-15 player of all time, and this might be the last time we get to see a 36 year old perform this well.

IMObjective
12-03-2014, 10:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/H90q8k1.gif

toxicxr6
12-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Dude I'm not a kobe fan, infact I'm quite the sceptic. But if you look at FG% in order to dictate the impact of the player you don't know basketball, particularly Kobe. Kobe often take's the most difficult shot's a team will take, in addition he attract's so much attention that when he chucks up a shot, his team will have a mismatch on the offensive board. This is particularly pertinent giving the fact that Kobe has played with dominant bigs.

Plus he has made conscious effort trying to get his team-mates involved the last 3-4 games. All of this whist coming off a potentially career ending injury.

Any1 who tries to belittle his impact on this game should really keep there mouth shut.

He's a top 10-15 player of all time, and this might be the last time we get to see a 36 year old perform this well.

His impact on a game you say? Have you even been watching any laker games this season?
Because there has been several games this year where he has chucked his team out of any chance of winning the game.. That's Kobe impact

And you say he takes hard shots?? He takes dumb shots.. Time and time again.. His fg% shows his selfish shot selection.. So the fg% is extremely important

VengefulAngel
12-03-2014, 10:37 AM
His impact on a game you say? Have you even been watching any laker games this season?
Because there has been several games this year where he has chucked his team out of any chance of winning the game.. That's Kobe impact

Yes, he's been terrible in the clutch in several games. But in recent games he has corrected some of the stupid things he's been doing.

I'm not Kobe fan, I actually think that he's often overrated but he deserves more respect than you are giving him.

Uncle Drew
12-03-2014, 10:38 AM
Those dudes were all in their 40's in year 19.

AirFederer
12-03-2014, 11:04 AM
I'd still take Dirk.

But Kobe is showing lately, outside of clutch shooting, fg% and TO's, that he's more willing to share. I see improvement :applause:

G0ATbe
12-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Our lawd is an awesome lawd:applause: .

ImKobe
12-03-2014, 01:07 PM

What? dude's coming off a broken knee and a torn achilles, of course he was going to struggle coming into the season.

You guys weren't even willing to give him a week to shake off the rust...

pathetic

KungFuJoe
12-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Kobe is still an inefficient chucker and a horrible teammate. Guys just kiss his ass because he's Kobe and they actually want to touch the ball.

He had 11 TOs last night and I swear he glared at a teammate on nearly every single one. He's never made a mistake in his life as far as he's concerned.

If Detroit wasn't such a joke of a team they would have beat us. Kobe gave them so many chances.

ImKobe
12-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Kobe is still an inefficient chucker and a horrible teammate. Guys just kiss his ass because he's Kobe and they actually want to touch the ball.

He had 11 TOs last night and I swear he glared at a teammate on nearly every single one. He's never made a mistake in his life as far as he's concerned.

If Detroit wasn't such a joke of a team they would have beat us. Kobe gave them so many chances.

lol, some of them were easy passes that teammates fumbled..

He played like crap in the 1st half but Detroit played even worse, I think he had 5 ast 5 TOs

2nd half he put up 12 in a row and had 7 assists, not that bad...

Dude's 36 and is coming off two major injuries, you should be happy you're still able to watch him play..

KyleKong
12-03-2014, 02:37 PM
He's probably going to end up averaging 25/6/6 on 43% shooting at the end of the season.
:roll: :lol :oldlol: :oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
12-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Those dudes were all in their 40's in year 19.
16> 0

Shih508
12-03-2014, 03:07 PM
It's only because Kobe started playing in nba at age 3 or 4 years earlier than players on that list.........

SwayDizzle
12-03-2014, 03:39 PM
what people fail to realize is that Kobe was basically out of the game for a full season and therefore his shooting form became rusty. the only way for him to regain his shooting form is to……shoot more. yes this process of warming up hurt the team, but it was a necessary evil for him to get back in form and help the team win.

hawksdreamfan44
12-03-2014, 03:41 PM
That is quite amazing. It's too bad that for all the work he puts in to be able to look so ageless, he might end his career with this joke of a team he has now, taking away from what he's doing.

stalkerforlife
12-03-2014, 03:45 PM
I already posted this.

Kobe is having the best 19th season of all time.

SOD 21
12-03-2014, 03:57 PM
What these last few games from Kobe illustrate is that it is necessary that Kobe change his game for the betterment of the team by becoming more of a facilitator and less as a shoot first shooting guard like he's always been. He is still extremely dominant because of his absurd skill level when he plays the right way. He could get away with his reckless style when he was younger because his athletic ability was just so off the charts, but those days are gone.

Ideally, the perfect line for Kobe would be 18 or 20 points per game on 14 or 15 fga's with six rebounds and 8-10 assists per game. This would allow his efficiency to increase dramatically with better shot selection; and he is so good at creating shots for others, when he wants to, that will help his teammates as well.

Kobe is strange because he has a switch where he either wants to do nothing but score or pass, rather than simply reading with the defense gives him and make the correct play. It is so frustrating because he has the ability and it shouldn't be that hard. He can still be a dominant and top 10 or 15 player in this league if he plays the right way.

Droid101
12-03-2014, 05:21 PM
It's only because Kobe started playing in nba at age 3 or 4 years earlier than players on that list.........
I guess then all records by straight out of High School players shouldn't go in the record books eh?

Hey Yo
12-03-2014, 05:51 PM

The 3 above players at age 36 were playing on a contending team. Kobe is not and as HC of the Lakers, he's givin himself the green light to shoot whenever he wants without answering to nobody.