PDA

View Full Version : Besides Wade and LeBron, who are other players suspected for juicing?

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:12 PM
Those are the two names we hear the most because of the evidence that is out there, but who else is there?

Fire Colangelo
12-04-2014, 07:14 PM
Ron Artest ... when he came back in like 3 weeks from a season ending injury or something like that

SugarHill
12-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Loose definition of evidence

Real Men Wear Green
12-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Those are the two names we hear the most because of the evidence that is out there, but who else is there?
What evidence? Being big and then losing weight? Bryant did the same thing, was up in the 230s back in 2002 and then shed it come next season. Does that prove he doped?

KyleKong
12-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Lol what evidence?

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:18 PM

Having surgery to remove a sudden growth in your jaw like LeBron did is about as much evidence as you could ask for. Not to mention muscle cramps becoming a reoccurring problem for him which is one of the main symptoms of juicing.

In the case of Wade you can see clear jaw growth and it's more speculative. He's still the next name everyone associates with juicing in the sport.

kurple
12-04-2014, 07:18 PM
westbrook

you dont get back from injury as quick as he does without juicing

Milbuck
12-04-2014, 07:19 PM
James Harden. Mentally unstable, weight fluctuation, small testicles, etc.

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:20 PM
westbrook

you dont get back from injury as quick as he does without juicing

It's possible. His jawline didn't increase massively like Wade's or LeBron's though lol.

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:24 PM
What evidence? Being big and then losing weight? Bryant did the same thing, was up in the 230s back in 2002 and then shed it come next season. Does that prove he doped?

Do you not read Jeff's blog?
http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4393

Aside from either admitting to juicing or getting caught, thats about as much evidence as you could ask for.

tomtucker
12-04-2014, 07:28 PM
James Harden. Mentally unstable, weight fluctuation, small testicles, etc.
:oldlol: :lol :roll:

STATUTORY
12-04-2014, 07:29 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

what u need to see? Wade and Bron swaggerstrutting with couple of syringes in between their buttcheeks before u believe it?

SugarHill
12-04-2014, 07:30 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

what u need to see? Wade and Bron swaggerstrutting with couple of syringes in between their buttcheeks before u believe it?
You'd love that. New avy and all :coleman:

Real Men Wear Green
12-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Do you not read Jeff's blog?
http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4393

Aside from either admitting to juicing or getting caught, thats about as much evidence as you could ask for.
So in the absence of evidence you'll settle for that? Ok, but in the real world a lot more is needed to prove a guy has been doping.

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:33 PM
So in the absence of evidence you'll settle for that? Ok, but in the real world a lot more is needed to prove a guy has been doping.

All I said was that those two guys are the big names that get associated with juicing because of what evidence we do have.

VengefulAngel
12-04-2014, 07:33 PM

Why isn't this thread locked already?

Real Men Wear Green
12-04-2014, 07:41 PM
All I said was that those two guys are the big names that get associated with juicing because of what evidence we do have.
And even that is wrong. Internet trolls like yourself "associate" James with doping. No credible news source has ever published a story linking James to HGH, steroids, or whatever. It's just people like you on message boards and some blogs with an axe to grind making the accusation because he's a really big athlete.

raprap
12-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Why isn't this thread locked already?
RMWG's having too much fun owning russwest.

VengefulAngel
12-04-2014, 07:42 PM

Ok, can we take turn's though. Can't let him have all of the fun.

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:44 PM
And even that is wrong. Internet trolls like yourself "associate" James with doping. No credible news source has ever published a story linking James to HGH, steroids, or whatever. It's just people like you on message boards and some blogs with an axe to grind making the accusation because he's a really big athlete.

Or maybe it's because of the symptoms.

No one here is saying that Karl Malone juiced. Then again Karl Malone didn't struggle with muscle cramps and have his jaw grow so much that he had to have surgery to get it fixed.

Why on earth else would LeBron get a sudden, sporadic growth in his jaw (one of the primary symptoms from HGH doping)?

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:46 PM

He's not owning shit.

Literally no one here claimed that anyone did anything, factually.

When you make a thread about doping, curious about some of the players who have possibly done it but slipped under the radar, you have to exclude LeBron and Wade otherwise thats what the thread is going to become about.

Of course retards take offense to shit as usual.

Nash
12-04-2014, 07:49 PM
russwest on a troll roll.

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Hell I didn't even talk about LeBron suddenly dropping 10-15 pounds once it's rumored that the NBA is going to start HGH testing.

Because that wasn't what the thread was about because I didn't care.

I simply excluded LeBron and Wade because of the evidence that is out there, someone asked for the evidence, I told them, and then you clowns acted as if I ever said that it was enough evidence to prove that he was doping when I didn't, and then you used this incredibly retarded mindset to whine for a perfectly fine thread to get locked.

Nothing new on ISH, russwest0 owning the f*cktards :lol

russwest0
12-04-2014, 07:53 PM
russwest on a troll roll.

these clowns are trolling themselves half the time, putting words into your mouth that they get trolled by. :oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
12-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Or maybe it's because of the symptoms.

No one here is saying that Karl Malone juiced. Then again Karl Malone didn't struggle with muscle cramps and have his jaw grow so much that he had to have surgery to get it fixed.

Why on earth else would LeBron get a sudden, sporadic growth in his jaw (one of the primary symptoms from HGH doping)?
Cramps? I've had a cramp, I don't use hgh. Do you have any idea how many people get muscle cramps every year? Honestly, I don't. Wouldn't be shocked to learn it was hundreds of millions. They happen all the time in every sport that involves running.

I do not know what caused James' "benign growth." It is possible to be an effect of doping. The problem with you is you assume the worst possible explanation when in reality you don't know anything about what's going on with James privately. But I will pretend that you asked the question with an open mind and answer it:

Causes of benign tumours. (http://www.webmd.boots.com/cancer/benign-tumours)

Environmental toxins such as exposure to radiation
Genetics
Diet
Stress
Local trauma or injury
Inflammation or infection

red1
12-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Hell I didn't even talk about LeBron suddenly dropping 10-15 pounds once it's rumored that the NBA is going to start HGH testing.

Because that wasn't what the thread was about because I didn't care.

I simply excluded LeBron and Wade because of the evidence that is out there, someone asked for the evidence, I told them, and then you clowns acted as if I ever said that it was enough evidence to prove that he was doping when I didn't, and then you used this incredibly retarded mindset to whine for a perfectly fine thread to get locked.

Nothing new on ISH, russwest0 owning the f*cktards :lol

self-ownage?

http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

raprap
12-04-2014, 07:56 PM
He's not owning shit.

Literally no one here claimed that anyone did anything, factually.

When you make a thread about doping, curious about some of the players who have possibly done it but slipped under the radar, you have to exclude LeBron and Wade otherwise thats what the thread is going to become about.

Of course retards take offense to shit as usual.
Its okay bro. We're used to you taking offense. :oldlol:

GrapeApe
12-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Using OP's standard of "evidence", you could probably find "evidence" that every player in the league has juiced.

VengefulAngel
12-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Using OP's standard of "evidence", you could probably find "evidence" that every player in the league has juiced.

According to his 'evidence' i'm pretty sure it was possible to conclude that at some point in time everyone on the planet has doped.

Russwest0's logic: If you've cramped you must be on something.

LoneyROY7
12-04-2014, 08:08 PM
http://entertainmentrundown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Blake-Griffin-ESPN-Body-Issue.jpg

russwest0
12-04-2014, 08:10 PM
According to his 'evidence' i'm pretty sure it was possible to conclude that at some point in time everyone on the planet has doped.

Russwest0's logic: If you've had surgery to stop your jaw from growing, you must be on something.

evidence that supports a fact

=/= evidence that proves a fact

continue trolling yourselves, it's quite amusing :lol

VengefulAngel
12-04-2014, 08:12 PM

:facepalm

:lol :lol :lol :lol

GrapeApe
12-04-2014, 08:18 PM

So what exactly was the point of this thread if by your own admission everyone displays evidence?

russwest0
12-04-2014, 08:20 PM
So what exactly was the point of this thread if by your own admission everyone displays evidence?

wade and lebron display the most evidence, at least from what I've seen.

thats why I made the thread, to see who else had evidence that supported the idea that they were juicing. lmao, I shouldn't have expected anything else than to have to reduce my ideas down to levels so simple that third graders could understand them.

classic ISH. :lol At least the loveable retards here are better than the psuedo-intellectuals at real gay men

sammichoffate
12-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Kinda surprised Bosh didn't do it when Wade and Lebron did :lol

r15mohd
12-05-2014, 12:57 AM
wade and lebron display the most evidence, at least from what I've seen.

thats why I made the thread, to see who else had evidence that supported the idea that they were juicing. lmao, I shouldn't have expected anything else than to have to reduce my ideas down to levels so simple that third graders could understand them.

classic ISH. :lol At least the loveable retards here are better than the psuedo-intellectuals at real gay men

C'mon leave russwest alone, he's only using the undoubtable "eye-test"
:lol :lol :lol

https://lineoftheweek.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/crazy_eyes.jpg

russwest0
12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Kinda surprised Bosh didn't do it when Wade and Lebron did :lol

would be weird to see bosh on roids...

jurassic park lol

Budadiiii
12-05-2014, 02:01 AM
LeBron is already a huge joke with the choking, quitting, colluding, interview embarrassments, false promises, and his 6in headband to cover his MPB.

But what if 10 years down the line evidence comes out that he juiced as well?

He obviously does juice, but it's hard to find evidence on these guys. So who knows if he will ever get caught, but there's no doubt that he juices.

duskovujosevic
12-05-2014, 02:02 AM
year after year they catch some scrubs doing roids. couple of seasons ago they caught rashard lewis, then turkoglu and last season beno udrih. the best players will always be under the radar for this kind of things.

I<3NBA
12-05-2014, 03:14 AM
evidence = irrefutable fact
conjecture = what you're saying

Rose'sACL
12-05-2014, 03:25 AM
Kobe and Westbrook are on the top of the list if we are using OP's definition of "evidence"

hahaitme
12-05-2014, 04:03 AM
AD

Not test, but HGH

ImKobe
12-05-2014, 04:29 AM
Ron Artest ... when he came back in like 3 weeks from a season ending injury or something like that

12 days, actually

The injury was probably minor, I think he only hurt his meniscus & didn't damage anything else & there was no swelling, he took a small risk of re-injuring himself with the return. He certainly was done after that season, as he was garbage in NY.

But it's not that surprising. We've seen players (at least in Football) play even after tearing their ACLs. RGIII did it, Philip Rivers I think did it, someone in College Football did it just recently as well.

poido123
12-05-2014, 04:56 AM
James is that guy who is sensitive to public perception and how he looks, the heandband thing, the teamhopping to win guaranteed championships, all these things reek of a guy taking shortcuts.

If there ever was a guy to gain from HGH use, it would be Bron and his insecure ass.

Dragic4Life
12-05-2014, 05:05 AM
What evidence? You fkin' troll.

Mods.

SamuraiSWISH
12-05-2014, 05:06 AM
Kobe in 2003, and 2005. Dramatic and quick increase in upper body mass, accompanied with multiple lower body injuries as a result of said top heavy weight gain.