12-04-2014, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNvtEgV3cqk

Green
Wiggins
Lavine
Gordon
Shumpert
Deandre

With 2000 dunk contest rules, easily the best dunk contest ever!

navy
12-04-2014, 09:38 PM
No, the Dunk contest sucks. And besides he's done it enough times, coming up with new dunks is hard.

And lets be honest a lot of dunks havent aged well, but nobody will admit as they are too busy stanning their favorite players/eras.

shallehalle
12-05-2014, 04:02 AM
No, the Dunk contest sucks. And besides he's done it enough times, coming up with new dunks is hard.

And lets be honest a lot of dunks havent aged well, but nobody will admit as they are too busy stanning their favorite players/eras.
did you even watch the video??

2swift4u
12-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Basically he should be in it every year because he's a unreal jumper and easily one of the best dunkers in the league but then again he's been in it a couple of times before and two years ago he kinda messed up. So I'm not sure if we really need to see that again.

LilEddyCurry
12-05-2014, 08:45 AM
Wow that last dunk was impressive!

Rake2204
12-05-2014, 10:48 AM

And lets be honest a lot of dunks havent aged well, but nobody will admit as they are too busy stanning their favorite players/eras.If the format remains the same, yeah, I agree - the dunk contest will suck. My hope is someone with common sense will realize the stupidity of their idea last year and move to make the proper changes.

In terms of dunks aging - that's natural, but it still doesn't take away from the new executions. By the time VC rolled around in 2000, Dominique's windmills and whatnot were kind of old hat, but that doesn't change how exciting and revolutionary they were at the time (not to mention many still enjoyed watching the retro clips).

Now, I've noticed even Vince Carter's dunks from the contest have a sense of "seen it, many people can do those dunks now". That's okay. It kind of speaks to how powerful his performance was, sparking numerous imitators and innovators.