PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie stealing the show at MSG...

9erempiree
12-04-2014, 10:54 PM
He is quite entertaining. I actually rather him handle the rock than Lebron.

The stage is set: MSG, close game, vs. 'Melo and Lebron has the opportunity to put on a show and he's not.

Big dap to Kyrie for entertaining us.

noob cake
12-04-2014, 10:55 PM
dribble dribble dribble, dump to Kyrie.

LeBron getting them easy assists

Spurs5Rings2014
12-04-2014, 11:00 PM
dribble dribble dribble, dump to Kyrie.

LeBron getting them easy assists

:lol

Proctor
12-04-2014, 11:00 PM
LeThargic

CavaliersFTW
12-04-2014, 11:01 PM
LeThargic
:roll:

SpecialQue
12-04-2014, 11:02 PM
LeThargic

:lebronamazed:

9erempiree
12-04-2014, 11:07 PM
LeThargic
:bowdown:

9erempiree
12-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Kyrie Bryant.

stalkerforlife
12-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Kyrie has a lot of alpha in him.

He's the leader.

edrick
12-04-2014, 11:44 PM
It's adorable what Kobe stans resort to.

MastaKilla
12-04-2014, 11:44 PM
Carried the team and hit the game winner, best player on the Cavs 75% of the time

Batz
12-04-2014, 11:45 PM
Kyrie has always been phenomenal with the ball. He's one of the few players that come around once in a while that you just have to go see play live at least once before you die.

MSG got a great showing tonight. :applause:

Mr. Jabbar
12-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Kyrie is alpa as phvck, flashes of kobe. Team leader by a pretty big margin, lebald outshined by a rookie, can't say I'm surprised

Magic 32
Great hairline, great in the clutch, great future.

The anti-Lebron.

:cheers:

CavaliersFTW
Kyrie Bryant.
Kyrie and Kyrie alone got the single close-out interview of the game. Nationally Televised game... Kyrie selected by press for the interview :lol

pauk
dribble, CREATE easy shots for Kyrie and everybody else, then taking the lead with 88-87 at the end and also stopping Carmelo from hitting a gamewinning shot.

LeBron getting them easy assists, defensive stops & wins, finding ways to win despite shooting bad

Fixed.

...and yes, Kyrie was awesome.

Keno
one word: december.

Cocaine80s
12-04-2014, 11:47 PM
Kyrie is officially my 2nd favorite player

Love is a close third

red1
12-04-2014, 11:48 PM
another player better than kobe :applause:

CavaliersFTW
Fixed.
Not really. Kyrie is an iso scorer with the best handle in the league, he creates his own shots with his dazzling array of moves. He's the best point guard at creating space for himself to get his shot off in the league.

Magic 32
one word: december.

Rooting against your favorite team? :lol :lol :lol

ThatCoolKid
12-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Lebron finally has a closer to play with. Cavs are going to go far. Lebron does his thing 1-3, Kyrie brings it home.

CavaliersFTW
12-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Lebron finally has a closer to play with. Cavs are going to go far. Lebron does his thing 1-3, Kyrie brings it home.
Lebron didn't even do that tonight though. He almost cost us this game but luckily Kyrie wasn't having it and shouldered the responsibility of a win. Kyrie setting the example for the rest of his team to follow :applause:

pauk
12-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Not really. Kyrie is an iso scorer with the best handle in the league, he creates his own shots with his dazzling array of moves. He's the best point guard at creating space for himself to get his shot off in the league.

Didnt say Lebron created all those situations for Kyrie to score.... and yes, i agree with the rest.

MastaKilla

last time we check lebron had played with wade

Batz
Fixed.

...and yes, Kyrie was awesome.
Stopping Carmelo? You mean the wide open three he just happen to miss?

****, Pauk still going. 4 years strong. :oldlol:

edrick
12-04-2014, 11:52 PM
Lebron didn't even do that tonight though. He almost cost us this game but luckily Kyrie wasn't having it and shouldered the responsibility of a win :applause:

They're basically taking turns. Lebron has been off, and Kyrie was on tonight, so obviously he did it.

plowking
I officially have Kyrie above Kobe, Lebron and Wilt on all time rankings now.

sportjames23
LeThargic

This is ToBeorNotToBe level. :oldlol: :bowdown:

edrick
12-04-2014, 11:53 PM
I officially have Kyrie above Kobe, Lebron and Wilt on all time rankings now.

I know right, a game against a shit team in December makes him god.

The Knicks just have the worst start in franchise history, is all.

Magic 32
12-05-2014, 12:00 AM
I know right, a game against a shit team in December makes him god.

Right, only losers would struggle against the Knicks.

pauk
12-05-2014, 12:01 AM

Not exactly what happened there at the end:

James 3pt Shot: Made 03:54
James Driving Dunk Shot: Made 03:26

Cavs - 88
Knicks - 87

Kyrie Layup: Made: 00:10

Cavs - 90
Knicks - 87

Even though that layup could have been needed, it wasnt, as Knicks stayed at 87 points and Cavs already had the lead with Lebrons 3 and dunk.

Lebron then has the final gamewinning play on the defensive side with Carmelo trying to hit a gamewinning shot.

RedBlackAttack
12-05-2014, 12:02 AM

Cavs - 88
Knicks - 87

Cavs - 90
Knicks - 87

Even though that layup could have been needed, it wasnt, as Knicks stayed at 87 points and Cavs already had the lead.

Lebron then has the final gamewinning play on the defensive side with Carmelo trying to hit a gamewinning shot.
...and Kyrie made the assist on the James three which got him going, stole the ball and immediately assisted on the open court layup. I'm sure that would be noted if it were the other way around.

And, I couldn't really care less. Just looking for consistency.

Blatt: "I don't want to be the elected MVP giver after every game." :applause:

...I guess he's getting sick of it too.

edrick
12-05-2014, 12:03 AM
...and Kyrie made the assist on the James three which got him going, stole the ball and assisted on the open court layup. I'm sure that would be noted if it were the other way around.

Lebron and Kyrie were on him during that steal. But, continue to discredit Lebron if you want.

Mr. Jabbar
12-05-2014, 12:03 AM

Cavs - 88
Knicks - 87

Cavs - 90
Knicks - 87

Even though that layup could have been needed, it wasnt, as Knicks stayed at 87 points and Cavs already had the lead with Lebrons 3 and dunk.

:facepalm

noob cake
12-05-2014, 12:04 AM

Cavs - 88
Knicks - 87

Cavs - 90
Knicks - 87

Agenda detected.

Kyrie makes a great steal. LeBron with the cherry picking.

3:30 Jose Calderon bad pass (Kyrie Irving steals)
3:26 LeBron James makes driving dunk (Kyrie Irving assists)

Magic 32

Cavs - 88
Knicks - 87

Cavs - 90
Knicks - 87

https://sumaniqra.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/try-hard.jpg

BuffaloBill
Kyrie is a once in a lifetime type talent

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 12:05 AM
So sad that people can't give Kyrie credit. Last year was his breakout year and I wanted him to do well and takeover the helms after Lebron left.

Now Lebron is back and Kyrie gets no more credit.

The dude is one of the top PGs in the league.

edrick
12-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Agenda detected.

Kyrie makes a great steal. LeBron with the cherry picking.

3:30 Jose Calderon bad pass (Kyrie Irving steals)
3:26 LeBron James makes driving dunk (Kyrie Irving assists)

So, none of Lebron's assists matter? lol

So sad that people can't give Kyrie credit. Last year was his breakout year and I wanted him to do well and takeover the helms after Lebron left.

We all know this thread isn't about giving credit to Kyrie, it's agenda driven, expect responses like this when Kobe ******gers are making these threads.

RedBlackAttack
12-05-2014, 12:06 AM
Lebron and Kyrie were on him during that steal. But, continue to discredit Lebron if you want.
I don't know whose alt this is, but tread lightly.

noob cake
12-05-2014, 12:07 AM

LeBronstans hate him. They want to portray Cavs as a team of D-Leaguers.

Wall, Lillard, Curry fans all hate him because of his talent.

Anti-Duke fans hate him because he played at Duke. Duke is the most hated college team in America. He has been crapped on at every opportunity. Despite his success on big stages, he still doesn't have 1/2 the recognition people give to Lillard and Wall.

edrick
12-05-2014, 12:08 AM
I don't know whose alt this is, but tread lightly.

Tread lightly? Sorry to disappoint you, but not everyone has an alt account on here. Lebron and Kyrie trapped on that steal, go back and watch it if you want.

pauk
...and Kyrie made the assist on the James three which got him going, stole the ball and immediately assisted on the open court layup. I'm sure that would be noted if it were the other way around.

Blatt: "I don't want to be the elected MVP giver after every game." :applause:

Yea, steal though was a deflection of Lebron, but yea, good plays at the end, so lucky Knicks went scoreless since 3:24. Kyrie was the player of the game though, Lebron's jumpshot was missing.

navy
Lebron knocked it away with a strong blindside push, but Kyrie picked it up so he was credited. Great team defense. Which is what the Cavs need. Cause individually, they are lacking.

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 12:10 AM
LeBronstans hate him. They want to portray Cavs as a team of D-Leaguers.

Wall, Lillard, Curry fans all hate him because of his talent.

Anti-Duke fans hate him because he played at Duke. Duke is the most hated college team in America. He has been crapped on at every opportunity. Despite his success on big stages, he still doesn't have 1/2 the recognition people give to Lillard and Wall.

That's pretty true.

I like how real Cavs fans got Kyrie's back through thick and thin because he didn't screw them like Lebron did.

Now Lebron is back, there is no way in hell real Cavs fans will give all the credit to Lebron and forget about Kyrie.

Only the Lebron stans are trying to paint a different narrative.

edrick
12-05-2014, 12:11 AM
That's pretty true.

I like how real Cavs fans got Kyrie's back through thick and thin because he didn't screw them like Lebron did.

Now Lebron is back, there is no way in hell real Cavs fans will give all the credit to Lebron and forget about Kyrie.

Nobody is discrediting what Kyrie did, he was amazing tonight. Stop making something out of nothing.

pauk
12-05-2014, 12:11 AM

Everybody is giving him credit, people commenting on your (or somebody elses) hidden or obvious stabs at Lebron has nothing to do with that.

CavaliersFTW
12-05-2014, 12:12 AM
That's pretty true.

Real talk, Lebron was stinking up the garden tonight. As a unit Cavs in general were not playing well. Kyrie stepped up and had a great game. He deserves the lions share of credit tonight because he was the best Cav on the floor tonight.

Magic 32
12-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Lebron knocked it away with a strong blindside push, but Kyrie picked it up so he was credited. Great team defense. Which is what the Cavs need. Cause individually, they are lacking.

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/514156/151168823/stock-photo-man-looking-in-his-underwear-with-magnifying-glass-151168823.jpg

edrick
12-05-2014, 12:13 AM
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/514156/151168823/stock-photo-man-looking-in-his-underwear-with-magnifying-glass-151168823.jpg

He's not wrong, that is what happened.

Mr. Jabbar
12-05-2014, 12:13 AM
lebald trying hard to give the knicks some fresh air with a win buy kyrie had another plan, so damn alpha

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 12:14 AM
Everybody is giving him credit, people commenting on your (or somebody elses) hidden or obvious stabs at Lebron has nothing to do with that.

I actually like Kyrie more than I hate Lebron. The kid is fun to watch and he showed a lot of bravado when he called out Kobe to play him.

CavaliersFTW
12-05-2014, 12:15 AM
Kyrie played great, Lebron didn't play well tonight it's not really a stab at him it's just how the game went tonight, his shots weren't falling, his passes were at times lazy looking and resulted in turnovers (two in a row to Love in the 3rd, remember that?) that's all we're saying. Kyrie's fingerprints were covering this win tonight.

Mr. Jabbar
12-05-2014, 12:17 AM
I actually like Kyrie more than I hate Lebron. The kid is fun to watch and he showed a lot of bravado when he called out Kobe to play him.

always loved kyries attitude and drive. he was the hero cavs deserved after lebald ditched them, i dont think lebald is worthy of cleveland now. kyrie is the rightful leader of this show and hes playing like it.

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 12:18 AM
There is no agenda for giving a kid credit for dropping 37 points at MSG on national television.

High profile players at MSG usually get the most attention and he didn't disappoint. It was wonderful watching that.

I would rather watch a player shine at MSG(Kyrie) then talk about how a player stunk it up (Lebron).

CavaliersFTW
12-05-2014, 12:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFGA9eWsTZk

Kobe fans respect Kyrie cause he is the most confident and fearless player on the Cavs, which is turning out to be great leadership material as he matures. He backs his bravado up with great games like tonight that the Cavs otherwise would have lost :applause:

Magic 32
12-05-2014, 12:25 AM

Kobe fans respect Kyrie cause he is the most confident and fearless player on the Cavs, which is turning out to be great leadership material as he matures. He backs his bravado up with great games like tonight that the Cavs otherwise would have lost :applause:

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Carrying on a great tradition.

The east finally has a true alpha (first since 2010-11 Wade).

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 12:26 AM

A lot of balls to do what he did but you can see he is not trying to show up Kobe. He just wants to play the best. Like he is very hungry to show his skills.

KyrieTheFuture
12-05-2014, 12:27 AM

Which is hilarious because any time before like 2 weeks ago everyone would have called him a garbage leader. Amazing what happens when you're not the leader of a bunch of scrubs

MastaKilla
12-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Love Kyrie, future MVP of the league

CavaliersFTW
12-05-2014, 12:35 AM
A lot of balls to do what he did but you can see he is not trying to show up Kobe. He just wants to play the best. Like he is very hungry to show his skills.
Basically just like Kobe when Jordan was still in the league. That young bravado, wanting to challenge the best. Kyrie recognized Kobe as the best. Kobe recognized a bit of himself in Kyrie for wanting to prove himself. Mutual respect.

Smoke117
12-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Love Kyrie, future MVP of the league

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-psSaCpk6VKY/UGM3edtIV8I/AAAAAAAADPE/BkC8uaKjoAg/s1600/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

MP.Trey
12-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Which is hilarious because any time before like 2 weeks ago everyone would have called him a garbage leader. Amazing what happens when you're not the leader of a bunch of scrubs
Was just thinking the same thing. :oldlol:

Outperform LeBron a couple games and people start overreacting giving him maybe even more praise than he deserves (don't get me wrong, he deserves a lot) when he's got nothing but shit on by ISH the past couple years.

pastis
12-05-2014, 07:34 AM
funny how kyrie hits only 42 % last year and even couldnt carry his team to the 8th in the least.
now kyrie is shooting ca 50 % since lebron is there. coincidence:confusedshrug:

lebron nearly giing 8 ass a game, while scoring nearly 25ppg. that is pure domination and floor spacing for his m8s

Haymaker
12-05-2014, 07:55 AM
Lebron came in to change his teammates' mindset. He wants them to play within the system, which is the only way to win championship. Kyrie is buying in, and the results can be seen. The Cavs will be a contender for a couple of years if they keep getting better.

IMObjective
12-05-2014, 08:12 AM
While i'm (secretly) enjoying the lebron bashing itt, let's remember that kyrie will need him on his team if he wants that first ring and fmvp.

robert de niro
12-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Kyrie is officially my 2nd favorite player

Love is a close third
lavine better be first one :coleman: