PDA

View Full Version : Cheeseburger Eat and Shat Challenge....

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 09:59 AM
The challenge is to finish a cheeseburger and sh!t at the same time. Eating and shitting. I can see health concerns but if your bathroom is clean and you don't have the two come in contact then you are fine.

It is similar to 1 gallon milk challenge or eating 30 hard boiled eggs in 30 minutes.

Anyone can do it?

TheReal Kendall
12-05-2014, 10:09 AM
What cause is this for?

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 10:16 AM
What cause is this for?

Foot Cancer Awareness.

Theoo
12-05-2014, 10:43 AM
easy challenge i do these all the time , i chit (that what i call it) atleast 2 time a week i go to mac donald and order a few cheese burger i get comfartable to the toilets and i have the door open and door to my room open so i can watch through the door to the tv when i was nba games , then i chit for maybe 30-50 minute and tell my girlfreind to bring my some water if im thirsty

9erempiree
12-05-2014, 10:49 AM
easy challenge i do these all the time , i chit (that what i call it) atleast 2 time a week i go to mac donald and order a few cheese burger i get comfartable to the toilets and i have the door open and door to my room open so i can watch through the door to the tv when i was nba games , then i chit for maybe 30-50 minute and tell my girlfreind to bring my some water if im thirsty

I love you man. Everything good? Ca va mon frere? :lol