PDA

View Full Version : Parsons proving to be the third option on a title contender...

stalkerforlife
12-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Parsons isn't having his best season, but he's the legitimate third option a title team needs. His presence has opened the game up for Dirk and Monta.

Great signing and well worth the money.

Dallas, if healthy, will win the title.

TemporaMutantur
12-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Second round exit. :cheers:

Which is still an upgrade.

Ha, honestly, I don't even know anymore. I don't think I've seen a team have more games in which they obliterate the other team by a 30 point lead. But that Western conference is simply beautiful; there are so many elite teams. The playoffs are going to be exciting, even the fight for a top-8 spot in the West should be insane.

pastis
12-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Parsons isn't having his best season, but he's the legitimate third option a title team needs. His presence has opened the game up for Dirk and Monta.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm You have included 15 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

EveryManALion
12-05-2014, 03:51 PM
I rarely watch Dallas games but I do have Parsons on my fantasy team and have been keeping up with him specifically this year so far, he has been playing like shit. He left a good situation in Houston where he fit in well. I would way rather have Ariza at half the money.

UK2K
12-05-2014, 04:20 PM

I thought this was legit until I read

"Well worth the money"

Then realized this was just a thread to try and rationalize the mistake and the Dallas fans frustrations. Then and there, I knew OP was trying to make himself feel better.

IncarceratedBob
12-05-2014, 04:21 PM
mavs arent a title contender