PDA

View Full Version : Kemba Walker with the game winner against the Knicks!

WallIn
12-05-2014, 10:24 PM
:applause:

Epic crowd reaction.

kamil
12-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Poor Knicks :(

imdaman99
12-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Melo finally hot at the end of the game, still missed the shot that would have clinched at worst OT :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
This was hilarious :roll:

Melo's reaction lmaoo

MellowYellow
Melo shuts the haters up, and the tank lives on... :applause:

Uncle Drew
12-05-2014, 10:27 PM
He shuts them up by losing?

Hey Yo
12-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Just when Melo thought he got some redemption from last night.......poof!!

feel bad for him.

MellowYellow
12-05-2014, 10:28 PM
he hit 2 clutch 3's to put the team in position to win.. Fish then leaves Amare in the game so that Kemba gets a wide open layup to win it at the buzzer. Best of both worlds. At the very least he shuts up haters thinking he dont got it anymore.

kamil
12-05-2014, 10:31 PM

You obviously didn't watch the game. :hammerhead:

hawksdogsbraves
12-05-2014, 10:35 PM
he hit 2 clutch 3's to put the team in position to win.. Fish then leaves Amare in the game so that Kemba gets a wide open layup to win it at the buzzer. Best of both worlds. At the very least he shuts up haters thinking he dont got it anymore.

Losing to a lottery bound Hornets team isn't going to shut up many haters :oldlol:

JGXEN
12-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Knicks stay shitty :roll:

JimmyMcAdocious
12-05-2014, 10:37 PM
Vid or gif?

Was it a stepback? Got to be a Kemba stepback.

DMV2
12-05-2014, 10:39 PM
Two of the most underachieving teams of the season and the Knicks proved they're a much, much bigger disappointment than the Hornets.

rufuspaul
12-05-2014, 11:05 PM
:cheers: :banana: :rockon:

Just back from the game. Feffing awesome!

MellowYellow
12-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Losing to a lottery bound Hornets team isn't going to shut up many haters :oldlol:
Wins and losses don't matter at this point, team is too jacked up. Only thing that matters in the #s

Dave3
12-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Like 5 days ago you predicted the Knicks to have a 44-38 record and overtake the Raptors as Atlantic division champs. Changed your mind this drastically in less than a week?

SouBeachTalents
12-05-2014, 11:12 PM
Like 5 days ago you predicted the Knicks to have a 44-38 record and overtake the Raptors as Atlantic division champs. Changed your mind this drastically in less than a week?

:roll:

MellowYellow
12-05-2014, 11:15 PM
After seeing the way Fisher is coaching, and how bad this team is wins and losses don't matter anymore. I find myself almost hoping they lose so they can get a good pick along with the sick free agents they get next year. All the while the knicks are keeping games interesting and Melo is balling.

Magic731
12-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Vid or gif?

Was it a stepback? Got to be a Kemba stepback.
It was a layup.

Relinquish
12-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Knicks winning that 2nd worst in the East title. :applause:

Blue&Orange
12-06-2014, 11:38 AM
After seeing the way Fisher is coaching, and how bad this team is wins and losses don't matter anymore. I find myself almost hoping they lose so they can get a good pick along with the sick free agents they get next year. All the while the knicks are keeping games interesting and Melo is balling.
You care why? it's not like you're a Knicks fan.

And fisher is clearly tanking, so many examples, early in the season Jason Smith was 7-11 keeping Knicks in the game, he never played second half, keeps Wear, i like him but, keeps a undrafted rookie in the finals minutes of a close game ( the game that he saw more minutes), give the ball twice to Jr after timeouts in another close game, stupid rotation, etc... now he needs to do very little, because moral is low.

Fisher knows it's all about that n

Fudge
12-06-2014, 01:28 PM
:roll:

smoovegittar
12-06-2014, 05:42 PM
I can't defend my team anymore. I understand they're in tank mode, but watching Amare's and J.R.'s defense is worse than re-runs of M*A*S*H.

Hardaway Jr. coming out of slump is a positive. Kid's got fight. Larkin, with more time and confidence will be a solid backup. More and more I get the feeling Melo will be traded next season.

NY sports is in the shitter right now. :facepalm

Undisputed
12-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Wins and losses don't matter at this point, team is too jacked up. Only thing that matters in the #s
What a weird mentality...have Knicks and Melo supporters become this used to losing?

MellowYellow
12-06-2014, 06:12 PM
What a weird mentality...have Knicks and Melo supporters become this used to losing?
No, we just see the light at the end of the tunnel of this trainwreck squad.

Undisputed
12-06-2014, 06:22 PM
No, we just see the light at the end of the tunnel of this trainwreck squad.
Where has that light led the Knicks and all of their losing teams in the past though? I understand that the Knicks get a better chance at a better pick with losing, but who's to say whoever they get with the number 1 pick is going to succeed in the NBA?

I just don't understand how a fan base can be totally cool with continually losing just for dreams of drafting a star. I felt demoralized watching all of those bad Bulls teams of the 2000's. Never got used to that shit or wished for them to tank for better picks. Let chance decide in the draft. You don't need a top 3 pick to get a star, you need good scouts and a lot of luck. Building a culture of winning in the locker room and on the court is much more important than tanking for draft picks.

MellowYellow
12-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Where has that light led the Knicks and all of their losing teams in the past though? I understand that the Knicks get a better chance at a better pick with losing, but who's to say whoever they get with the number 1 pick is going to succeed in the NBA?

I just don't understand how a fan base can be totally cool with continually losing just for dreams of drafting a star. I felt demoralized watching all of those bad Bulls teams of the 2000's. Never got used to that shit or wished for them to tank for better picks. Let chance decide in the draft. You don't need a top 3 pick to get a star, you need good scouts and a lot of luck. Building a culture of winning in the locker room and on the court is much more important than tanking for draft picks.

What would be the point of building a culture, when this isn't even the team thats going to be here next year.

Undisputed
12-06-2014, 06:30 PM
What would be the point of building a culture, when this isn't even the team thats going to be here next year.
This quote here is a losers mentality, as offensive as that may seem, it's nothing personal...it's just something to be aware of. There's no reason this Knicks team should be this bad in the East. No excuses besides the guys they depend on underachieving and failing to be leaders. And for that reason, everyone should doubt that free agents will want to sign there. This being Derek Fishers first season coaching, there is a very good reason to develop a culture of winning.

smoovegittar
12-06-2014, 06:40 PM
This quote here is a losers mentality, as offensive as that may seem, it's nothing personal...it's just something to be aware of. There's no reason this Knicks team should be this bad in the East. No excuses besides the guys they depend on underachieving and failing to be leaders. And for that reason, everyone should doubt that free agents will want to sign there. This being Derek Fishers first season coaching, there is a very good reason to develop a culture of winning.
You've got many fine points here, but the teams needs an enema before you start a culture of winning. We've still too many head cases in NY.

There's no killer free agents for 2015. I think Phil wants that pick... free agent class of 2016 looks more appetizing.
3 year plan. Sucks for fans.