PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland will not lose until the new year.

Fudge
12-06-2014, 12:42 AM
Book it.

They're on a roll right now. Offense is clicking and their defense is starting to pick up. I don't see them losing any of their games for the rest of this month. Memphis might give them some trouble, but I think Cleveland will get by them, somehow.

You losers can put down your prediction for the next Cavs loss.

I say January 9th @ Golden State.

Hotlantadude81
12-06-2014, 12:47 AM
On a roll??

They barely beat the Bucks and the Knicks.

RoundMoundOfReb
12-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Bucks are pretty good.

SouBeachTalents
12-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Wow, LeBron with two 25 game winning streaks in three seasons :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hotlantadude81
12-06-2014, 12:51 AM
Bucks are pretty good.

The Bucks have played the 3rd easiest schedule and they're still only 11-10 in the weak east.

Actually... The Bucks are tied for the 2nd easiest schedule:

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

nba_55
12-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Boring joke. Come up with something new. If Cavs lose, he'll say, I jinxed them, and if they win, he'll say i called it. Closet homo gonna closet homo. :facepalm

Cavalier
12-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Idk bro, we're starting our second stretch of six games in nine days. I'd be surprised if we make it past this one without a loss.

Fudge
12-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Boring joke. Come up with something new. If Cavs lose, he'll say, I jinxed them, and if they win, he'll say i called it. Closet homo gonna closet homo. :facepalm
:facepalm

Why are you so negative all the time, guy? Like, tell us all why you're so upset?

I'll get you banned in an instant. Stop being a fvckboy.

Fudge
12-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Idk bro, we're starting our second stretch of six games in nine days. I'd be surprised if we make it past this one without a loss.
Next few games are easy peasy. OKC might be a tough one, but I think they'll pull through. Bron always shits on OKC.

nba_55
12-06-2014, 01:02 AM
:facepalm

Why are you so negative all the time, guy? Like, tell us all why you're so upset?

I'll get you banned in an instant. Stop being a fvckboy.

Somebody got upset!:oldlol:

RoundMoundOfReb
12-06-2014, 01:03 AM
The Bucks have played the 3rd easiest schedule and they're still only 11-10 in the weak east.

Actually... The Bucks are tied for the 2nd easiest schedule:

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

Well, i mean they don't suck like the Knicks do. They played the Mavs close as well. Do they suck too?

Fudge
12-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Somebody got upset!:oldlol:
:whatever:

nba_55
12-06-2014, 01:07 AM
:whatever:
Sending us a message with Gay's smiley.:oldlol: :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
12-06-2014, 01:08 AM
They'll lose one of the 2 games against the Nets. And probably against the Thunder.

Fudge
12-06-2014, 01:12 AM
Sending us a message with Gay's smiley.:oldlol: :oldlol:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSpfvJrCUAAlwph.jpg:large

Perfect
12-06-2014, 01:16 AM
OP is always almost right about these things

Fudge
12-06-2014, 01:20 AM
OP is always almost right about these things
:pimp:

poido123
12-06-2014, 01:23 AM
Thunder, Grizz, Heat, Atlanta twice???

Cavs WILL lose at least 2 games before the end of the year.

That Christmas Cavs v Heat game should be epic. Lebron will probably try and be buddy/buddy before the game to avoid any conflict.

SamuraiSWISH
12-06-2014, 01:27 AM
That Christmas Cavs v Heat game should be epic. Lebron will probably try and be buddy/buddy before the game to avoid any conflict.
Of course ... :oldlol:

ThatCoolKid
12-06-2014, 01:28 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BSpfvJrCUAAlwph.jpg:large

He's so cute I just want to cuddle him.

J Shuttlesworth
12-06-2014, 01:34 AM
Glad OP is now a Cavs fan and likes LeBron again

Megabox!
12-06-2014, 01:37 AM

Why would there be any type of conflict at all in the first place? It's not like Lebron and the Heat organization flat out hate each other...

poido123
12-06-2014, 01:48 AM
Why would there be any type of conflict at all in the first place? It's not like Lebron and the Heat organization flat out hate each other...

The departure from the Heat wasn't exactly clear or smooth. The owner and players all thought he was coming back, not returning the calls or texts to Riley etc.

Bosh and Chalmers have said a few things in the media to suggest their disapproval...

SouBeachTalents
12-06-2014, 01:49 AM
The departure from the Heat wasn't exactly clear or smooth. The owner and players all thought he was coming back, not returning the calls or texts to Riley etc.

Bosh and Chalmers have said a few things in the media to suggest their disapproval...

Lol, it was a little bit better than how things went down when he left the Cavs

SamuraiSWISH
12-06-2014, 01:53 AM
That's not saying much. He did Cleveland even dirtier. It speaks to his lack of fortitude. Riley called him out on being a coward before he even went back to the Cavs organization.

poido123
12-06-2014, 01:54 AM

I'd say he could of handled both better, but we are talking about lebron here

Pointguard
12-06-2014, 01:54 AM

They are going to lose to Atlanta once because those guys are balling, good defenses (or Memphis's) should confuse them being the recent rash of horrible teams. If they beat the Heat on Christmas they will lose the next day in New Orleans - its just an emotional day plus coming back to Miami. They got the Thunder on the road who are looking for a big challenge. And Lebron seemingly doesn't get up for Durant like he did in his earlier years.

Nothing about the Heat screams stability despite playing about 7 very bad or injured teams lately. Good teams are a whole different ball game. This might be the easiest part of the Heat schedule over a half month span.